It's All My Fault

Story Info
She sees how one mistake can ruin a marriage.
7.1k words
2.75
210k
38
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank kittentoy for being my editor.

I don't know where to start, after 15 years of marriage, I pick tonight of all nights to end up getting fucked by another man. If I hadn't been so horny it would not have happened especially with Jimmy. It's been almost a year since the last big "O". You see Allen almost died last year and it was my entire fault, so we went 9 months without sex and the big "O". Tonight was supposed to be the first night for us. We were supposed to have a nice quite dinner for two then make passionate love all night. I fucked that up but I am not going to lose Allen with out a fight.

I guess I should really start at the beginning, that was about four years ago. Jan and I were riding together to meet Val at some small over packed whole in the wall bar. When we got there it was so packed you literally could not move without rubbing up against someone. Most of it was unintentional but there were a few hands the took healthy feels on my ass, but it was so packed I could not turn to see who it was so I just kept going forward looking for Val. I was 33 yrs old, 5'11" and about 140 lbs, with my height the weight made my figure full and firm. I spotted Val sitting at the bar on her stool right as another couple was getting up to leave, so there are spots for both Jan and myself, with me on the end. After about 5min of trying to get the bartenders attention this big guy yells out and the bartender comes over and he tells him to take our order and put it on his tab. So naturally he joins us and he sits next to me since I'm on the end. He tells us his name is Jimmy and boy is he a big guy.

Over the period of about an hour we find out he's not a ballplayer, because with his size (6'7", 320 lbs of muscle) that's the first thing that comes to mind. He informs us that he is prison guard, after that we spend the next hour with him hitting on me and me telling him I'm very happily married and not interested. But Val being her typical sluttish self, she said she was interested and gave him her number. After that the night went pretty much as usual with Jan getting totally plastered and ending up face down and ass up on the back seat of some guy's car. She was so out of it, that the guy who had just fucked her silly was in the process of just laying her up against the building and leaving her there when I came out to find her.

Since Val had left with Jimmy already, I had to get Jan in the car by myself. I laid her face down on the back seat of my car, and when her dress rode up it was easy to see that the guy she was with must have been half man and half horse because her slit was very swollen but it was still gaping open, with large amounts of cum just leaking out all over the inside of her dress. I got a rag out of the trunk of my car, Allen keeps them in there when he works on the cars, and lifted her so her cunt was on the rag and the cum would leak on it instead of her dress. Then handed her a bag so if she got sick it would be in the bag and not all over the car. I got her to stop crying, and I cleaned her up before I took her home to her husband, Harold. Although he drinks too much he's a real nice man and a good provider. I know the main reason he drinks is because when Jan goes out and comes home she is usually shit faced and panty less. He deserves better than that.

It had been about 2weeks since we had all gone out and Val and Jimmy were seeing each other now. Every time we talked on the phone which was all the time since we both worked from home he was either coming over to get some as he likes to put it or he had just got some and was leaving.

About a month later I was over at Val's place when Jimmy came in. I had been there telling her that I had seen him at the bar and over heard him tell the girl that he was with that he was ready to go because he wanted to fuck the shit out her, then they got up and left together. I could tell Val was hurt but being her best friend I could not let her be played like this. She took Jimmy in the other room and started yelling at him. They had been in the other room for about 20 mins now and, it had become very quite, so I kinda got worried and went to check on her, when I looked in the room what I saw took my breath away. Val was on her knees sucking the biggest cock I've ever seen, not that I have seen that many but it was pretty freakin big. Allen is about 8 ½ inches long but as thick as my wrist and Jimmy was bigger, way bigger. Jimmy saw me and said "hold on Ness she'll be finished or I should say I'll be finished in a minute or two but if you like you can help her. I would really like that since I've wanted to fuck you since I met you". With that he grabbed the back of Val's head and shoved so much cock down her throat not only did she gag but it made her throat bulged like a snake swallowing a fresh kill. She could not breathe but he didn't care, he just smiled at me as grunted and held her in place to keep that monster down her throat. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and was struggling to free herself, when her body went slack. I panicked, oh my god he killed her, he had just fucked her to death I thought as I ran to her. I grabbed her from behind and pulled her to me to get her off of him because she was completely out. But I could not hold her so we fell against the foot the bed. It was then I realized that Jimmy was still there with his cock in his hand. He grabbed a handful of Val's hair and held it up and back so her face was next to mine. Then he continued to stroke that monster, after several seconds he leered at me and said watch this and he started to shoot strings of cum on her face. I was so shocked that my mouth fell open and he took full advantage of it by pressing the head of his cock to my lips and shooting two rounds in my mouth before I was able to turn my head and take the rest on the cheek. After he had finished he stuffed his cock back in his pants and laughed as he walked toward the door. I yelled at him and called him a fucking Asshole. He said that's ok because one day yours will be the asshole I'm fucking then he started back laughing as he left.

Val started to sputter and cough as she came around. I got her cleaned up and cleaned myself up and made us some drinks. When we sat down I asked Val what the hell happened in there.

When I went in there with Jimmy I was so pissed off about the other girl that I started yellin and cursin and he just laughed and pulled out his cock and said if I wanted to keep getting it I'd better shut up and get to sucking him, it was then I realized that I could not be without him.

Come on Val you can find a big cock anywhere you don't need the asshole!

Yes I do, you don't get it. I need him and not just his cock. Having a piece of a man is better than no man at all.

You can't be serious, there is no way you are going to keep seeing him after today are you?

Yes

Val he damn near killed you by chocking you with that damn monster cock of his, do you realized you passed out?

Yes

He painted your face with cum and while I was holding you watching in shock as I thought my friend was dying he took the opportunity to push the head of that thing in my mouth and was able to get 2 shots in before I turned my head which at that point he started to paint my face.

I figured that's what happened, when I woke with you holding me and cum on your face.

Then the fucker told me that one day he would be fucking me in my ass as he left, and THIS IS THE GUY YOU WANT TO BE WITH?

I know he has a thing for you he made that clear from day one, but I love him and since you have Allen there is nothing to worry about.

Oh yes there is because when I tell Allen what happened today he's going to fucking flip.

PLEASE DON'T, he'll kill Jimmy and I'll be with out Jimmy and you.

No I'll always be here for you, you know that don't you.

Not if you tell Allen you won't because he won't let you. I know Allen has never really cared much for me because he knew I was a slut that couldn't keep her legs closed. But he has always treated me with respect simply because I was your friend, never made jokes or looked at me like he can't stand me like Harold does. He just accepts me as your friend. He loves you so much that he would kill Jimmy and he might go to jail and then I would lose your friendship for sure. So I am begging you please don't tell him.

I don't know, we don't keep secrets and this is huge, what if Jimmy says something?

I promise you I will do whatever it takes to keep him from talking.

I don't know I'll think about it, I need to leave I want to see Allen before he goes to work tonight.

At Home:

Hey sweetie got a minute or two before you go to the club tonight?

Not really I'm breaking in a new bouncer tonight and if everything goes right then I can take time off to spend more time with you and he can run the crew.

Well it's kinda important

If it's important then yea, come on lets talk.

It's about what happened today at Val's

Oh so you told her about Jimmy?

Yea

And what happened?

She was so hurt, she really cares about him. Then he showed up and she took him in the back and they went at it.

DID HE HIT HER, I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM. HE'S FUCKING AROUND AND HE BEAT HER? WHERE IS HE AT?

No, no, no he didn't touch her but he did tell her that he was not going to stop seeing the other girl, so she could deal with it or not and he left laughing.

He's a real asshole.

That's just what I said, but the bad part is she loves him and still wants to be with him. I just don't know what to do.

Well all you can do is be her friend and offer her support.

I think maybe I should stop being friends with her.

It's your choice, but if this guy is as big of a jerk as you say, she is going to need somebody. But I need to get out of here I'll see you in the morning maybe take you to breakfast or better yet breakfast in bed.

Yea that's sounds yummy!

Now that Allen's gone I need to call Val

Hello?

Yea Val, it's me Ness

You didn't tell him did you? Please say you didn't.

Well I didn't tell him everything I left out the sex part and everything after the argument and told him Jimmy told you to deal with it or not and left laughing. I wanted to tell everything but he thought Jimmy had hit you and he just about went berserk it took everything I had to calm him down. I knew I couldn't tell him then.

Thanks for not telling him

No don't thank me I feel horrible for lying and guilty because now I feel like I cheated on him. So don't thank me, as a matter of fact don't call for a while because I am pissed at you for putting me in this situation. Bye!

Over the next 3 yrs things got back on track. Harold and Jan seemed to be getting along much better. She doesn't go out as much, maybe once or twice a week and usually it's just drinks at Val's and now that she is home more often he drinks much less. They are really great together. Val is still with Jimmy, while we still talk almost everyday I don't go over much because usually he shows up and stairs at me and makes suggestive remarks. When I do go over to her place I make sure I drive, she use to pick me up but every time I was there with no way to leave, he would show up and make her have sex with him while I was there, usually with the door open so I could hear. One day he took her in the bathroom which is right across from dinning room, I was sitting at the table and I knew what they were going to do, but the door was closed so I didn't bother to get up and move. When all of a sudden the door flew open and there was Val on her hands and knees and her ass in the air. He had his legs on the outside of her hips and I had a perfect view of her asshole being reamed by Jimmy's thick veined cock, I was so completely shocked that I could not move, it took several moments to realize that Jimmy was smiling at me and when I looked in his eyes he said do you want me to cum in your ass Ness? Do you want me to fill your ass up Ness?

And I could hear Val softly moaning yes as he slammed her ass over and over. When he finally came he pulled out of her hole with a sucking plop and wiped his cock on her ass and went to the bedroom leaving Val on the floor with her hole winking at me as it was trying to close and regain its former shape. Val kicked the door closed, and Jimmy got dressed and left making sure he smiled at me on his way out. Shortly Val came out the bathroom limping, she sat at the table and hung her head

He had the door open long before he left didn't he?

Yes

You saw it all?

Yes ... why do you do this?

Love, for love

After that day I made sure that if I went over there I drove myself so I could leave when I was ready and the few times Allen has been with me Val has been true to her word and has been able to keep him from saying anything about what happen.

Life was great with Allen and me until one night I went to the club to surprise him with some hot sex and went into his office and saw some young bitch laying naked on his couch with him coming out of the bathroom. I flew into a rage, Attacking Allen, I kicked him in the balls then hit him in the head with a paper weight knocking him out then I turned to the bitch but she was gone. I ran out in the club but could not remember what she looked liked. So I left the club to pack his shit because me and the kids were not going anyplace. I waited and was ready to pounce when I heard the knock at the door but it was not Allen it was the police, they arrested me for attempted murder. I called Jan and she came down to bail me out.

Jan said: Ness don't say anything until we get to the car. Ok what the hell happened?

Last night I wanted to surprise Allen so I went to the club and found him in the office with some little bitch and she was naked. So I went berserk on his ass, kicked him in the balls and smacked his ass in the head with that big ass paper weight. I tried to catch the bitch but she was gone too fast. I can't believe this, I catch him cheating and I get arrested on some phony attempted murder charge. I still can't believe he had the nerve to call the police I bet he's trying to get the kids from my mother's right now, let's go to her house.

Wait, wait slow down sweetie he's not at you mom's

How do you know?

Because back at the station they said he was still in the hospital and it was not looking good.

BULLSHIT! you know how many cops he knows? I bet they are just doing this shit to help him get me back.

Maybe but we should check to make sure.

No way, I'm not trying to see that asshole.

Please do it for me?

Ok but let's stop at that diner over there I need to use the bathroom and get a cup of coffee. The toilet at the station was filthy.

Oohhh it feels so good to pee...

Outside the stale the two young girls continue their talk:

So what happened to you last night? I know you went with the club manager to his office and 10 mins later I see you running out with you shirt in your hand. You didn't even stop, just out the door and by the time I got outside you were gone, so what happened.

Well, me and that manager guy, I think his name is Allen or something like that, oh anyway, we went in the back to do his interview and when he went into his bathroom I thought why not have some fun, get laid and get a job at the same time. So I got naked and as soon as I lay down on the couch some chick busts in the office, she looks at me and then he comes out of the bathroom and she was all over him. The chick went like all Manson on him. The poor guy probably doesn't even know why she attacked him, and with the way she was moving I got my ass the hell out of there.

I opened my stall and eased up behind the bitch I could tell when she looked in the mirror she knew who I was. All she was able to get out was I'm sorry before I rammed her head through the mirror knocking the bitch out then I turned to her friend and said tell the bitch if I catch her in that club or near my man again I am going to kill that bitch.

What was all that noise in the bath room?

It was me taking care of that bitch from last night

She's in there?

Yea and she's gonna need a minute to wake the fuck up.

Good I'm glad you got the bitch, damn girl I have to remember not to get you pissed at me. And I was thinking, you were right, you should not go to see Allen, let him suffer knowing he lost you.

Oh NO! Allen, we have to get to the hospital right away and I hope he's ok.

Why so you can kick his ass again?

No so I can beg for his forgiveness

Why?

Because the girl verified what you said earlier and she told her friend that Allen never had an idea that she was naked, he was just going to interview her for a job. He was as surprised as I was to see her naked, if he even saw her. OHHH what have I done? Jan, please get me to him.

At the hospital:

You have an Allen Smith registered?

Yes

What floor?

5th floor intensive care unit

Oh my god

Wait you can't go

I'm his wife ... On the 5th floor:

Excuse me, miss are you Ness Smith?

Yes

The victim's parents and family has a restraining order issued against you and you are not allowed on this floor.

Miss? Come Mike you have known me for years

No, the Ness I know would have never done this to her husband, the father of her children, not to the man she loved.

As two doctors walked by: Make sure the nurse checks on him every 15 min until his breathing becomes regular.

What for? even if he does keep breathing you saw his head he's never going to wake up.

I know but we can pray for the best can't we?

That's all we can do.

Mike? They are not talking about Allen are they?

Yea I'm afraid so.

Ness faints and wakes in a room with Val and Jan by her side

Val, Jan, Why am I in this bed?

Because you fainted.

Where is Allen?

He is in his room.

I need to go to him.

Just slow down, he's in a coma.

No, Jan, I need to go to him. Looking atVal, Ness said I need to explain to his family.

Jan did that already, His sister is still pissed but his mom and dad said it was ok for you to visit.

For the next two weeks Allen stayed in the coma and the only time I left was to go to my mom's to visit the girls.

The courts held off the trial until Allen was completely recovered, so I was able to spend all my time with him. To help him recover, it took 3 weeks for him to speak clearly, and another month before physical therapy was able to start, and I was there every day. I took him to all his doctor appointments. And last but not least every single day I asked Allen to forgive me and every single day he said he forgave me and he loved me and then he would ask me to forgive myself.

Today is a big day because if the doctor says so he could go back to work tomorrow but more importantly we could make love tonight. Allen walked out of the office with a hugh smile on his face, hugged me, kissed me and said tonight baby you, me, and a bottle of champagne and what ever else you like.

As Allen and I were driving home from the doctor's my phone started to ring.

Hey Val what's up?

I was just calling to see if you and Allen were up for the club tonight?

Naw not tonight

But Sexy Philly is playing there tonight, very exclusive!

Damn that is my favorite band, but we'll have to pass, we've got major plans.

Ok bye.

Who was that?

Val

What did she want?

She wanted to invite us to a club to see Sexy Philly.

That's your favorite band right?

Yea

So why did you say no?

Because tonight you wanted it to be just us.

Look Ness, I know you have given up so much for me, including your friends. So if you want we can go to the club and then we can make love the rest of the night and the next day and the next day ..

Thank you Allen, I love you so much. I can't wait until later. I've been wet ever since we left the doctors office. - Well save some of that for later, I wouldn't want you to dry up.

12