It's All My Fault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very funny, but don't worry because I've been waiting for you for 9 month 22 days 15 hrs and 20 minutes and 15,16,17,18 seconds. I am so horny I'm going to explode as soon as you enter me.

Good then that will make two of us exploding.

We arrived at the club, I was wearing a red low cut short dress w/ plenty of cleavage and lots of thigh showing. When I sit down my dress is mid thigh. I got my red cfm pumps on, and nice little red thong with no stockings I feel so sexy with my man on my side and everyone staring at us. When we arrived at the booth, Val was on the end, Jimmy was in the middle and Jan was next to him. Harold couldn't make it, he had to work. Val said it was boy, girl seating, so Allen went in next, then me. The band started to play and Allen said he was buying the first round and Jan got up to help him carry the drinks back.

Jimmy don't you think Ness looks great tonight.

Hell yea, she looks fantastic, if she was by herself I'd be all over her (while running his hand up my thigh)

Well I'm not, so behave yourself (While moving his hand away).

Allen and Jan came back and I scooted over next to Jimmy to keep the boy girl seating going.

Hey Ness, Jan said you love these drinks but more than one and you get a little wild?

Well not really wild just you know dancing and stuff.

Well it's a good thing I bought you 2 because when we get home I want you really wild.

That made everyone laughs.

On about the 7th song or 4th drink I felt a hand rubbing my thigh it felt so warm and good on my bare skin that it was almost up to my thong before I realized it was the wrong leg. Allen was on my right Jimmy was on my left rubbing my thigh. So I gently moved his hand but he put it right back, I tried to move it again but it became obvious very quickly he would rather make a scene than move his hand. So I let it stay but by the next song he was sliding his fingers under my thong and moving toward my freshly shaved slit. I know he was thinking I was wet because of what he was doing to me but I had been horny all day. Jan had went to get more drinks and with Allen sitting next to me there was nothing I could do that would not start a fight and while before the club incident I knew Allen could handle Jimmy, I did not want to take that chance now. So when Allen turned to let Jan in Jimmy took the advantage and pushed 2 fingers so deep in me that I lost my breath I had to take a big gulp of my drink not to scream because I was so close to cumming. I just hoped no one else knew. I looked at Val and she had a strange smile on her face, I realized she knew what Jimmy was doing to me, then I looked at Jan and she had the same look. She knew too. Just then Allen said he wasn't feeling well so he was going to step outside for a moment to clear his head and should be back in about 10 minutes. I said ok so he could go and I could have a moment to get myself together before leaving.

Jimmy had me so close to cumming that I could not take the chance on moving or I would have lost it on the spot, and as soon as Allen was out of site Jimmy said ok now!, and both Val and Jan grabbed the table and moved it just enough to stand up. Jimmy then picked me up and placed me face down on the table with my feet barely touch the floor. When I tried to get up Jan grabbed my hands and stretched me out, then I felt my dress being laid on my back and my thong being pulled to one side. Then all of a sudden there was a flash of light in my eyes and heat between my legs and Jimmy was inside of me, deeper in me then anyone ever was and I felt so full. Jimmy was slamming me for all he was worth but I was fighting off the orgasm, until Val reached inside my dress and pulled out my tits and when her and Jan started pinching my nipples I lost it completely and came all over Jimmy's cock. I don't know how long I came, I completely lost track of time but when I gathered my senses 3 things was apparent, 1. Jimmy was still fucking me for all he was worth, 2. I was heading towards another orgasm fast and 3. Allen was standing there watching me as Jimmy fucked me and I came on his cock. As my 2nd orgasm hit me I reached for Allen as he turned and walked away.

Now Jan is the one driving me home and I'm laying face down on the back seat of Jan's Expedition crying trying to figure out what to tell Allen to make him forgive me again. But right now it's so hard to think because Jimmy has me face down and ass up and you guessed it he is stretching out my asshole just like he promised......

While driving,

Val said I can't believe we did this to them.

Jan said I did not want to do it either but it was the only way.

Then why do I feel so shitty? because she is our friend, look if her marriage was not so strong and if Allen didn't love her the way he does, then I would not have done this, but I know Allen will eventually forgive her and they will be okay.

I'm not so sure, look at her. He has completely broken her down already.

She's tougher than you think if anyone can get over taking a pounding by someone with a cock like Jimmy's it's Ness. Besides she loves Allen way too much to get hung up on Jimmy's cock.

Oh yea? Then you should look in the back if I remember you told me it took Jimmy -about 3 weeks before you agreed to let him have your ass.

Damn!! He is fuckin her in the ass, and the bitch is telling him how much she loves it!

If you think that was bad then I'm sure it will surprise you to find out that she has never let Allen have her ass.

You mean?

That's right! Jimmy just took her anal cherry and from the looks of it he just may have taken the rest of her also.

Jimmy, hurry up we are almost at her house!

So I've been waitin forever to fuck this bitch and I'm not about to stop now, just listen to her she loves me.

No! She loves your cock maybe but that's nothing to what she feels for Allen.

Jimmy this is her house, finish up so we can take her into Allen.

OOOOHHHH YEA! Her ass was tight but now its wide open just look at the way my cum is dripping from her asshole.

Come on Val we have to get her in the house get her keys.

Come on Ness it's ok we got you sugha.

Jan grab her arm you know her legs have to be like rubber. Here lay her on the couch, go get a towel, Jimmy really did a job on her, she is a mess.

Here is the towel's but I didn't see Allen anywhere.

He's probably not here because he's angry, but once he calms down he'll be home, I hope...

Jimmy what are you doing in here. It took you guys so long I thought Allen had killed you two so I came in here to check.

No he's not here yet.

So where are Val and Ness?

Val is putting her to bed.

Oh shit I've got to do this, Jimmy said as he was unbuckling his pants.

Jimmy, wait, what are you doing?

I'm going to make Ness mine, you see if I fuck her the rest of the night in her own bed there will be no way she can resist me.

But what about Val and the promise you made to her.

Look I thought once I fucked Ness it would be out of my system but I was wrong I realized tonight that she will never be out of my system. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I don't mean to hurt Val but I never lied to her about how I felt about Ness. I never thought you two would go through with it tonight and I was going to use that to break it off with Val. Now if you excuse me I'm going to be with the woman I love.

Jimmy, does this mean you are breaking your promise with me also?

No you are safe. I won't call you again.

Good, because as much as I love Harold, I can't say no when you call. Last week I let Harold fuck me in the ass because you called as I was giving him a blow job.

I can't believe he had never fucked the perfect ass of yours, did he realize he was not the first?

Yes and he was so pissed I thought he was going to kill me. He told me he has known for a while now and that I had until tomorrow to make a choice, him or you.

Oh so that's why you set up your girl?

Yes

So you choose him?

Yes, as long and you don't call, it will take some time but I will do anything to win him back, anything but say no to you.

Wow, that's pretty crazy how were you and Val going to stay friends?

We aren't I hate that bitch almost as much as I hate you. The other day I finally realized she had to know what was going to happen that night we got drunk and let me sleep in her bed. So did you ask her to fuck me?

No I asked for Ness, She volunteered you because she wanted to keep me from Ness.

So the bitch set me up all the way around just so she could keep you.

Don't judge her so hard you just helped do the same thing to Ness.

Now really I need to fuck Ness before Allen comes back so she can't forget me.

Upstairs:

Pssst Val,

Jimmy what are you doing here?

Come here in the hall way.

What and keep your voice down I just got her calmed down and you need to hurry up before Allen comes home. So what do you want?

Her!

What do you mean?

I mean I want her!

But you said it was a one time thing?

I know but that was before.

Ok but just one more time then it will be you and me forever right? Right?

No Val I'm sorry but I want Ness, I've always wanted Ness and tonight I realized that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

But she has Allen.

I know but I'm hoping after spending a couple of more hours with me she will want me.

I know she won't and I'll be waiting right here.

Don't wait Val even if she doesn't you and I are done.

But you said...

Don't wait Val, Jimmy said as he locked the bedroom door.

Seconds later from the other side of the door Val heard.

Jimmy, please leave.

I'll leave if you look at my cock and tell me you don't want it. Look at it Ness

Ness looked at the thick veined piece of meat and licked her lips.

Jimmy pulled the covers off of Ness to reveal her swollen cunt still leaking from their earlier encounter. Do you want it Ness?

Yes

Say it louder.

Yes

Then grab it.

Ness slowly reaches out and takes Jimmy's cock in her hand and caresses it as if she is stroking the head of a new born child. Then she slowly starts to kiss it before she takes it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head.

Come Ness show me to my new home.

Ness swings her legs over the side of the bed and parts them, then with her right hand she parts her lips and with her left hand she guilds Jimmy into her.

As Val turns to leave she hears...

Where am I Ness?

And screaming at the top of her Voice she answers HOME!

Down stairs:

Jan said Val where are you going?

I'm going home.

No you are not. She is going to need us.

I can't stay here, (crying) he loves her.

But she does not love him. She loves Allen.

I know but she'll never be able to say no to him, just like ....

Go ahead and say it, just like me, right? You are right I can't say no to him but he agreed not to touch me or have any contact with me. So I can save my Marriage. I also know you set me up that night that he ended up fucking me and getting me hooked on his cock, and the only reason I'm not beating the shit out of you right now is because I was in such a frenzy to save my marriage that I threw my friend to the wolf. In a way I am no better than you are. But I am not going to leave her to deal with this by herself and neither are you. So if she wants Jimmy she can have him and if she wants her marriage I will do what I can to help her save it including telling Allen it was our fault and why.

If you do that Allen will surely tell Harold

Harold already knows that's why I stupidly did this to Ness to keep him from leaving me.

If Harold finds out about Ness then he'll probably still leave you.

Look! We are not leaving! Even if it means losing Harold I won't let her down again and neither will you!

3 hours later:

Jimmy where are you going?

I'm going to pick up all my things from your place Val.

Val said while looking at Jimmy, I know you love her but you can't move in here.

Yea Jan said, she needs time to talk to Allen, I know you just gave her the ride of her life but you have to give her time to think straight. After that first night with you I would have given up my first born to keep you in bed with me. At least give her time to tell Allen alone.

She did say I gave her the ride of her life. But then she said she never wanted to see me again and to get the fuck out of her home before her husband comes home and kills us both. I tried to tell her I loved and I wanted to be with her no matter what. She just laughed at me and told me while I was a great fuck I was just a fuck and that Allen was the only man for her and for me to get the fuck out of her house before her husband comes home and kills both of us. Oh by the way she is really pissed at the two of you so you might not want to be around when she comes down.

Jimmy leaves.

An hour later Ness comes down stairs walking gingerly from the pounding that Jimmy gave her.

What in the hell are you two still doing here Jan?

Helping you clean up the mess we created.

Oh now you want to help me? Why did you do this? I thought we were friends?

We are it's just that you are the better friend.

Val, I know you did this to try to keep Jimmy but it didn't work did it?

No he loves you and wants nothing to do with me.

Yea I know but what I don't know is why you Jan?

A while ago I was over Val's house and got very drunk, she put me to sleep in her bed and when I woke up Jimmy was pounding the sense right out of my head. After that night I was hooked on how Jimmy was making me feel. Eventually Harold found out and made me chose, either Jimmy or Harold and the deadline was today. While I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I loved Harold and only wanted him, I also knew that anytime Jimmy wanted me I would never be able to say no to him. So he promised me if I helped him get you in bed that he would never approach me again and I could go back to my life with Harold. I'm so sorry. We will do what ever it takes to get Allen to take you back including telling him we set you up.

But Jan if we tell Allen we set up Ness I know he will tell Harold and you will still lose him.

I know but we owe this to them so if I lose Harold it's my own fault.

NO! I don't want you two to go anywhere near Allen, I will find him and try to fix this.

Ness you were right Jimmy is an asshole.

Yea Val, but you were right also because you lost Jimmy and my friendship. Now if you will please leave I need to go find my husband.

12