It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"And?" she asked still stroking me.

"And if I meet with a rep out there Monday he'll pick up the gas."

She hopped up and trapped my cock between us between her wet lips. She started sliding her lips up and down round my cock, "Can we take the van?"

I pulled her to me feeling her nipples in my chest, "Well he knows that's what I drive so I don't see why not."

She gave me a nice tongue kiss, "I might even have to get a new dress."

"I thought you were allergic to them?" I said with a big smile,

She gave me a nice kiss. "I like the way you look at me in them."

I reached up and cupped her tits and ran my thumbs over her nipples, getting a slight hiss from her. "I like the way you look in them.....and out of them." I took a nipple in my lips, and gave the tip a little nip with my teeth. She groaned and lifted enough to slide my cock back enough to settle down with me buried in her. She rocked back and forth on me a bit while we enjoyed holding each other close. I was playing with her ass and feeling her pussy flow over me wetting my balls. I rand my hands down her thighs, feeling the muscles ripple under my hands. I pulled back and looked at her, "That reminds me..."

"Reminds you of what?"

"Stockings...." She looked at me a second, then realized what I was talking about, blushed, and hugged my neck with her head beside mine so I couldn't see the blush. "You said that was a conversation for a time when we could talk...."

She pulled her head back to look at me, her face still red. "What about them..."

"How often do you wear them?"

"Before the other day?" I nodded for her to continue, "Only once at a wedding, I was a bridesmaid."

"So why the other day?"

"I was feeling a bit naughty."

"Did you like wearing them?"

"At first no, they were different, and I kept trying to smooth them through my skirt, but I was getting several looks at the office, the guys seemed to know they were stockings."

I had to chuckle, "Babe, you bend over with garter straps on and every guy will know you have stockings on. It's in our DNA to look at a woman bent over in a skirt just like it's in a woman's to know how to shake your shoulders and tits when we are looking at you." She leaned back, clamped her pussy down firm and did just that, making me chuckle again while I watched them jiggle. "You said at first..."

She grinned biting her lip, "Yea, the more I thought abut the guys looking at me knowing I was wearing them made me feel sexy.... And a bit slutty."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Mmmmmm Hmmmmm." She leaned forward for a nice kiss, rocking back and forth on my cock some more, I could feel her grinding her clit against me.

"Does that mean you're going to wear them again some time?"

"Do you mind?"

"Hmmmm, let me see. I can see you in a short dress, knowing you have stockings on underneath. Wondering how far they come up. Do they just come up to mid thigh?" I put my hands mid thigh. "Do the come way up your thighs." I moved my hands up to a few inches shy of her pussy, I could feel it fluttering around my cock. "Or do they come all the way up, framing that delicious dripping pussy. Catching your juices in the lace tops while it caresses your lips with every step." I ran my finger up and under, teasing the stubble on her pussy with the tips of my fingers. "Thinking about coming around my hard cock buried in your pussy."

I pulled my wet finger tips back to her rosebud and slid a finger in her ass while I nipped at her neck. She collapsed against me cumming as I kept finger fucking her ass. I could feel her orgasm around my cock as she groaned in my shoulder. I couldn't ask for more, a woman enjoying my touch enough to cum around me and collapse against me.

She relaxed and melted to me when I removed my finger, her breathing coming back to normal against my neck. I held her there, and I think she fell asleep for a bit, before waking and kissing my neck. I grabbed a now cool damp towel from the nightstand and wiped her forehead. She took the towel from me and put it between her legs as she rolled back on the couch.

I sat there a bit looking at her with her arm over her eyes, her tits rising and falling with each breath, the towel between her legs, but revealing a bit of pussy lip and some RED stubble. I'm going to have to take a MUCH closer inspection of that! She turned on her side, her tits and nipples barely moving when she did and her pussy peaking out from between her slick thighs. I got up and cleared the dishes, putting things away as best I could, wiping the counter down. She came up behind me wrapping her arms around my stomach. "Hey there mister."

I turned around in her arms and put my hands on her ass before giving her a nice kiss. "Hey there gorgeous."

"Shower time..." she took my hand and led me to the shower. I was surprised to see a bottle of my shampoo and a bar of soap in there already. We took our time in there, doing ourselves and each other as necessary. Seems I was taking too much time running my hands over her ass because she clenched her cheeks around my fingers when I made a move toward her rosebud. "Later....."

The only contention was when she got her razor out to shave her pussy. I took it from her hand. "Leave it." I kneeled down and ran my tongue up through her damp lips.

She looked back down between her legs, "But...."

I grabbed her ass and pulled her to my tongue, running it around her clit, then running it up and down across the stubble. There was a bit of a tremble in her thighs, "OK." We got out and dried each other off. I was taking my time with her, I thoroughly enjoyed running my towel all over her, feeling her body under my hands.

After a bit of snuggling and hugging we made it back out to the living room and assumed our usual positions. Me in the corner with her snuggled in between my legs and with my arms wrapped around her. "So about this dress..."

She kept looking at the TV, not turning her head. "Hmmmm?"

"You said you might have to get a new dress."

She looked at me with a sly grin, "I did say that, didn't I?"

"Did you have anything in mind?"

"What do you think?"

"Hey, I'm a guy, so my first response is going to be super sexy bordering on slutty. But we are going to have a business meting Monday, so that tempers things a bit."

She shook her head laughing, "Yea, that would be a guy's response, and even a few women I know." She looked at me a second, then burst out laughing, making me laugh right along with her. We snuggled back in for a while watching TV, but I was having too much fun playing with her tits and nipples and we had to go to bed early.

I held her against me, standing there with my hard cock trapped between her thighs, her wet pussy sliding back and forth along the top. I could feel her heart beating against my chest through her muscles. We kissed and touched lightly, before I nudged her toward the bed. I was going to lay beside her and play with her body a bit, but she had other ideas, holding her legs open and guiding me between them.

I kissed her as I slid into her, feeling her tongue dancing with mine as her velvet vise surrounded my throbbing cock. I had to hold still as I sank deep into her, not wanting the feeling to ever end, the rippling and clamping and pulling of her pussy on my cock. But I was not here to just enjoy her. I slowly began to slide in and out of her. Coming out until the head of my cock was just barely touching her lips, then sinking deep until I couldn't get any more of me into her. Rocking back and forth on her magnificent tits while I did.

I got up on my knees and elbows while sliding in and out of her, letting me nibble on her neck and shoulders, feeling the smooth silky softness of her skin beneath me. The tender vise of her pussy was starting to get to me, and when she pulled her knees up to let me get deeper into her I had to sit up on my knees and drive into her harder and deeper, trying to make her tits bounce a little. They did, but not much.

I was looking at the beauty laid out before me, her breathing beginning to quicken, her pussy clamping down more and more on me, but when she started cumming and wrapped her ankles behind me pulling me deep into her pussy and clamping down on my cock I lost it. I fell forward getting a hard nipple in each palm, gripping them pretty good while I drove load after load into her hungry pussy while she convulsed under me. I collapsed on her as her pussy milked me dry. She reached over to shut the light off as I slid out of her, cuddling up behind her, a firm tit in my hand before nodding off.

I woke to an unusual sound, I couldn't quite place it, but when I looked over it all made sense. She was on the weight bench pulling down on the bar. Unlike the other day, she did quite a few sets before switching to the sit ups, god it was just terrible to have to lay there and watch this gorgeous woman working out, seeing her muscles and tits move and flex. Watching her six pack literally pop out when she did her sit ups, her ass clench and rise when she did her leg curls. But the grin on her face when she flipped over to the bench press made my already hard cock ooze.

She slid up quick to suck the tip before sliding back down, making my knees weak for a second and her grin. I spotted her, but probably not all that well since I was watching her chest flex under her tits, seeing them lift and stand out with every lift. I knew she was going to slide up when she was finished, so I was kind of prepared for it, but the little sneak slid her finger in her wet pussy, then in my ass against my prostrate. If I hadn't been leaning over the bar I would have collapsed on the floor. She was working my prostrate while sucking me down and fingering her own pussy.

Me? I was hanging on to consciousness watching her fingers in her pussy while blasting in her mouth! She finally pulled her finger out of my ass, then pulled my softening cock into her. I looked down to see her throat expand a bit as she pulled me in as deep as she could. I just groaned and fell back to the bed when she released me.

I laid there eyes closed trying to catch my breath when I felt movement on the bed, but instead of feeling her beside me, I felt nipples in my tummy about the time I felt her fingers on my cock lifting it to her lips. My eyes came open about the time I tried to lift my head, but that only succeeded to plant my lips in a very wet pussy. Even half out of it, I did what any man would. I stuck my tongue out and lapped at a delicious pussy!

I didn't last long, and she flopped beside me, leaning on her elbow. "Now that's what I call a morning work out!" she said as she traced a finger along my soft cock. I just groaned and put my arm over my eyes. "What, you don't want to see me strip down in the dress shop and try on a few?" I took my arm off of my eyes, "I thought you'd like that idea."

She coaxed me out of bed with the thought of breakfast, even though it was a drive through. But her in her new red dress with stockings didn't hurt either! The sales girl was pleased to see us again. "So what are you looking for this time?" the sales girl asked as she lifted her red halter dress off, standing there in just her low heals and stockings. The sales girl seemed to appreciate the look.

She turned to face the sales girl, her stubbled pussy on eye level with the sales girl. "Well I have to make a trip next weekend. Originally I needed a, how did you put it? Oh yea, super sexy bordering on slutty. But now I also have a business meeting to attend as well."

The sales girl looked down at her stockings stopping a little above mid thigh, "With or without stockings?", then looked up her body, making little stops along the way.

She looked down at her stockings, spreading her legs slightly. "With, but I need some a little longer."

The sales girl had no problem looking down at her thighs and almost bare pussy. "How much longer?"

They both looked over at me, then she responded, "Long enough to tickle..." she blushed a bit at actually saying it and the sales girls eyes went wide for a second. The sales girl got out her tape measure, and measured up her thighs, letting fingers drag along her lips, then around her thighs again, but with hands inside instead of outside. I could have sworn I saw her lick her lips as she went out to get what she was looking for.

She came over to me, stopping right in front of me, now her pussy was at my eye level. I reached out to lightly stroke the soft stubble on her mound, the bright lights really showing the red. "You weren't kidding when you said red." I said softly.

She looked down, "WHAT!" she started to put her hand down to cover.

I caught her hand, then lightly kissed her mound before running my tongue between her moist lips. "It's beautiful, we can shave it before the competition if you need to, but I'd appreciate you leaving it until then." I gave it another lick as the sales girl came back in.

She saw her standing in front of me, "I think these may suit your needs." She brought them over to her.

I could see a bit of nipple standing out as she handed the stockings to my girl, who promptly put her leg up beside me, opening her thighs a bit as she did. "Would you give me a hand dear?"

I could smell the distinctive aroma of her as I took her shoe off, then rolled her stocking down, taking my time and enjoying the feel of her skin as I rolled it down. She put the other leg up as soon as I finished the first. The sales girl was definitely licking her lips. She made and equal production of putting the stocking on like she had been doing it all her life. She pulled them up high, the lace just at the edge of her lips. "Mmmmmm," as she walked back to the platform, "That is lovely, I'm glad you suggested them dear." She reached down to tug them back up a little. "But I may have to see about a garter belt of some sort to keep them up where they can....stimulate....properly."

The sales girls nipples were definitely standing out, "I see what you mean, I will be right back with some possible dresses."

She came back down to me as the sales girl stepped out. "You know if you're not careful that girl is going to dive into your pussy." I told her after the door closed.

"I caught myself twice reaching out for those nipples!" she leaned forward for a kiss while I cupped and squeezed a firm tit. She didn't break the kiss when the sales girl came back in, so I kept massaging her nipple until she broke the kiss. She went back to the platform, and went through several dresses and top / skirt combinations. She was enjoying teasing the sales girl by having her help with getting the dresses on and off.

Eventually she settled on one of the first dresses she tried on, looking back at me for approval. "I picked the last two, this one is your choice." She smiled and slipped it back on, a black semi sheer dress that barely came down past her stocking tops, the outline of her nipples were visible if you looked, but the lump of nipple was not hidden in any way. Although by adding a skirt and jacket it became a sexy business outfit. "But what about the garter?"

The girls looked at me, then she peeled the dress off just as the sales girl darted out. I looked at her pussy about ready to drip, "Enjoying yourself?"

She smiled biting her lip, "Just a little...."

"Still thinking about the sales girl?" she was still biting her lip, but nodded slowly. "I'll try something, so play along." That got me a big grin, but dropped back to a serious smile as the sales girl came back in.

She brought several types, a few thin ones, a couple that sat up on her hips more with about a three inch band, and a couple that were more like short cinchers, about eight or ten inches wide. One of them was almost the same color as her tan and would probably disappear when she put the dress on!

She held a thin one up against her, "What do you think dear?"

I looked at it shaking my head. "More functional than sexy, and they would stand out badly through the material. Plus it looks TERRIBLE against your pussy hair."

I saw the sales girl gulp and she smiled, sliding the band down to just above her stubble. "Yea you're right, it does contrast." She held the garter out to the sales girl, but it took her a second to look away from her glistening pussy and reach out for the thin garter.

I pointed to the middle one about three inches wide. "You know that green one would contrast lovely with your red hair." The sales girl was getting it with her back to me, so I motioned to her to spread her legs a bit and hold the garter down low in front of her pussy. Her eyes popped open, and she was barely containing a smile.

When the sales girl turned back to her to hand her the garter, she held it more across her thighs below her pussy, then turned to me, but not completely away from the sales girl and kicked her knee out spreading her lips slightly. "What do you think dear?"

"I think it looks lovely, and I also think you are enjoying teasing this poor sales girl. Not every woman is as enlightened as you are about the delicious taste of another woman's' nectar." The sales girl was looking between me and her slightly spread pussy, "In fact I would say that if you were to spread your legs further and put your hand on her head she would more likely run from the room as lick you clean."

She took my direction and did just that. The sales girl was staring at her spread pussy when she did, but she had barely put her hand on her head when the sales girl leaned forward and gently licked her damp lips. She hissed and closed her eyes as the sales girl took a few more licks, then grabbed her ass to hold her for some deep licks. I let her enjoy herself a bit, "Looks like I was wrong about her." The sales girl remembered there was someone else in the room, and looked back at me a bit embarrassed, her lips and chin wet with my girls juices . I just smiled at her, "She tasted pretty good to me too."

She just licked her lips and smiled, then held up the other garter / cinchers for me to look at. My girl was enjoying the attention, and kept her legs spread as much as she could get away with without literally spreading them! We picked out the shorter green one, as well as a black, white, and the skin tone long ones, which she put on before sliding her new dress on. I was right, it disappeared beneath the dress.

I knew she was really enjoying it, when she turned around and bent over at the waist. The bottom of her ass cheeks and her pussy visible between the stocking tops and the bottom of her dress. She looked over her shoulder, "Will this do?"

I smiled and shook my head, "Absolutely delicious! Too bad Dee Dee isn't here, she could get a beige one and you two would be quite the pair."

There was a twinkle in her eye, "That we would..."

She wore the dress out, and I felt like a bum beside her she looked so beautiful! Might have to check into a nice jacket to take along for the trip.... We stopped at a nice restaurant for a late lunch / early supper. But this time I did sit across from her. The dress was snug enough I wasn't going to look down it, and in the right light I could make out the darker circle surrounding the nice lump of hard nipple standing out. She saw me watching and smiled when I did.

"To bad you have class Thursday evening, we could take off after work Thursday and make it a more leisurely trip."

"I can check with the professor and see about the possibility. At least the return trip won't be quite so bad."

"Depends on the meeting, I still have to call the guy Monday to make sure he can switch it up to that Monday morning with me instead of Tuesday mid day with the boss." She wasn't quite as happy with that, but still in a good mood. We spent the afternoon wandering around the mall just widow shopping and enjoying being with each other. Every man over the age of twelve looked at her, some women too. Most of them scowled at her, but an older couple gave her a thumbs up. Of course the lady was in a plain white top and short skirt, her white lace bullet bra and hard nipples standing out putting her DDD's with huge dark nipples on a nice display. The skirt tight enough to let the lines of her garter straps show.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers