It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

We stopped across the walkway from each other, them looking her over and us at his woman in turn. The elderly lady reached down and lifted her skirt enough to show the tops of her stockings, then raised an eyebrow. Without thinking my girl did the same, getting a grin from both of them. The girls did the finger wave and we were off, never a word said between the four of us, but a fun time had by all.

I was starting to get a faint whiff of juicy pussy walking next to her, and several of the boys were following at a distance. It was almost comical to watch them scurry up to be behind her going up the escalators, they didn't appreciate it when I stepped behind her blocking their view, good thing they didn't see me run my hand up her thigh and dip it into her soaking pussy! Her only reaction as a slight groan and wiggle of her ass.

She did make a stop in a lingerie shop to browse, and I was able to get a short piece of ribbon to put on the key later. I also got a nice kiss when I told her there was nothing in here that could come close to her beauty. The sales girl even smiled at that.

We stopped at the glass railing on the third floor to rest and people watch. I turned sideways to her, just looking at her face, her lips, her eyes. I leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "How does it feel knowing that everyone in here is either lusting after your body or jealous of it?"

She raised her eyebrow questioningly. I leaned back a bit, just talking softly, "The guy in the door way behind you waiting on his woman, but looking at your ass, seeing a bit of lace stocking peaking out, and whishing his woman would look half as sexy as you do." She turned her head slightly and glanced quick to confirm what I had said. "Or the boys down and across that wish we were on the second floor instead of the third so they could get close enough to look up your dress and find out their fantasy of seeing your bare pussy was real."

Her eyes closed and she squeezed her thighs together. "Then there is the little high school girl to your left that has been watching your nipples bounce and following us around since you two ladies flashed a bit of stocking top earlier."

She glanced that way, seeing the young girl in a tank top and short skirt look away as she looked her direction. "We need to go home." The aroma of her pussy was getting very strong. I took her arm and we headed out, but she stopped at the young girl who was doing her best not to look at us while leaning over the rail., panty lines standing out in the light skirt. She leaned close and said quietly, "Honey, loose the panties and get stockings long enough to tickle, you'll love it." I heard the young girl gasp as we walked out the door.

She grabbed a towel to sit on as she climbed in, but as I started the van, "Pull out to the back of the lot and park." I could see her hand between her spread legs so I did just that. As soon as I stopped she crawled in back, staying on her hands and knees looking over her shoulder at me. Her ass and pussy framed by the stocking tops and the bottom of her dress. I didn't have to be asked, I crawled back, letting my slacks drop to my knees and sunk deep into her waiting pussy. She was almost sloppy wet! "OH YESSSS.....FUCK MEEEEEE!"

I started driving in to her, a hard deep fuck feeling my balls slap against her wet spread lips. It only took about four deep thrusts and she was cumming around me. I only held out a few more strokes myself, but after seeing her naked or on display most of the day, and remembering her and the older lady flashing stocking tops I lost it in her and fucked her like a wild man. We went as long as we could finally collapsing down on to the folded out seat.

I laid there a bit on top of her, my softening cock slowly slipping out of her. I finally rolled off of her and wiped quick with a towel before slipping back up to the drivers seat to go back to the apartment. She stayed like that, face down, legs slightly spread, pussy dribbling all the way back. I know because I turned the mirror down to see her, glancing back when ever I could. I could care lees if it soaked through the blanket and stained the seat!

She pulled her dress down enough to cover her pussy when we got back to the apartment, but not enough to cover all of her stocking tops, even getting a whistle from someone leaving. Once inside the apartment she peeled off the dress, then my slacks and sucked me down, after filling her I wasn't going to get hard, but firm enough to really enjoy it. Even feeling my firm cock slide down into her throat a little.

She stood up, wiped a bit of our mixed cum from her pussy and licked it off before going over and calling in her reservation for the contest. I finished stripping down, and we puttered around the house for a while, her staying in her stockings and heels. She did change from the wide flesh colored cincher to the narrow green silky one, and when ever the opportunity arose I ran a hand over the tight silk and down over her ass or stubble, depending on what side I had access too.

One time I was sitting on the couch as she passed, and I reached out to run my hands over her as she walked by. She stopped and turned to let me touch and play. I ran my finger tip along the garter strap and the lace stocking top. Back up the inside of her wet thigh to run the back of my finger in her stubble. "That garter and your red hair are absolutely delicious together...." I put my hands back around her ass and pulled her close to lick at her stubble before letting her go on her way.

I did actually turn the TV on while she did a few things, but I was watching her more than it, she smiled when she saw me looking at her. We hadn't been home more than an hour when she came up beside me on the couch and put her foot between my legs. "Would you give me a hand dear?"

This time it took me quite a bit longer to remove her stockings, more caressing her legs than rolling of stockings. Watching her juices hanging from her lips, then run down her thighs when she closed her legs to lift the other for me to do, and her watching me looking at her juices run. When I had finished my task she held her hand out and led me to the shower. We slowly soaped each other down, gently lazily running hands all over each other. I didn't want it to end, but by the third soaping and rubbing we ere getting a bit pruney!

I did surprise her when I laid a towel out on the bed, and spread her legs with her razor in my hand. She started to protest, but I put a finger to my lips, then used that same finger to pull her skin tight to start shaving her. First running the razor up and around her lips, making sure they were bare and clean. I ran the warm wet cloth over her lips to make sure I had it all before starting on her mound.

She propped herself up on her elbows to watch me as I worked. Of course since I had already done her lips I just had to lean down and clean her juices every once in a while! I pulled and stretched a bit more than I probably had too, but I was thoroughly enjoying my self. I hadn't shaved a woman since a few years after I was married. I got her down to a nice landing strip, probably a bit wider than she had before, but oh well.

Once I wiped and dried her I just had to test my handy work out. I kissed the now shaved sides of her mound, running my tongue over and down around and through her moist lips. But the taste of her juices was more than I could take, I spread her lips with one hand, started sucking and nibbling on her clit while I put two fingers into her pussy to her g-spot and teased her ass with my pinkie.

"OH SON OF AAAAHHHHHH......" she started bucking and clamping her thighs around my head, but at this point I didn't care. I was sucking down her juices while making her flop around. Breathing in her aroma was just spurring me on. I went as long as I could licking her juices and playing with her g-spot, but eventually I had to pull my fingers from her to get her thighs to release me. I did stay between her legs and licked a bit more before crawling up beside her. "That was amazing...." Before giving me a quick kiss and then flopping back.

I rolled on my side looking at her with a smile and eyes closed. "What was different about that time?" as I traced a finger around her areola.

She smiled, "Shaving...."

"You've never been shaved by someone else before?" she bit her lips and shook her head, eyes still closed. I rolled up on my elbow, then ran my hand down her belly, through her landing strip, then back up her shaved sides before cupping her whole mound in my hand. "Well then I might have to give you a trim Wednesday..." She opened her eyes and pulled me down for a nice kiss, pulling me in tight enough to press her hard nipples in my chest. "That reminds me." I pulled away and slid off the bed.

She looked at me, "What?"

"A surprise..." I smiled at her as I went through the door out to the living room. I got the extra key and the little piece of ribbon from my pants pocket, and after tying a bow on it I hid it in my hand and went back to find her still laying there, but with her legs spread a bit running her fingers over where I had just shaved.

I climbed back in beside her then took the hand from her mound and put the key and bow in it, curling her fingers around it so she couldn't see anything. She was looking between me and her hand while I was cupping her mound and playing with the shaved area myself. I nodded to her as I slipped a finger down to her clit, just holding it there with light pressure.

She uncurled her hand and looked at it a bit before she realized what it was. Her lip was trembling and her eyes were watering. "Well it can't be all that bad?"

She held the key up like it was going to break, "Your place?" I nodded smiling. "You sure about this?" I curled her fingers back around the key, then kissed her nose, her eyes, her forehead, I was making my way around to her ears when she pulled me back for a nice deep kiss, holding me tight. She pulled back to look me in the eye, then gave me two more quick pecks before jumping off the bed and running to the bathroom. Seems I had literally scared the piss out of her! LOL

She scampered back in to bed after making a quick round in the apartment to shut all the lights off. She hopped in under the covers and snuggled up against me, head on my shoulder, arm on my chest...oh yes, those delicious tits and nipples up against my side.

acup
acup
1,117 Followers