It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She managed to stand up, bringing her wet fingers almost to her lips, then turned and put them to mine, watching me lick them clean. She was a bit jerky walking back up to the hostess stand. I signed the bill to room slip, and we made our way upstairs. She collapsed against me in the elevator, "I am soooooo close to cumming again...."

"Then cum..." I reached around to her ass and bumped the plug. There was an interesting sound she made as she collapsed against me cumming.

It was like walking a drunk back to the room, but she was quivering in little orgasms instead... she started to recover a bit at the door, but she went right back to the little orgasms walking in to the room, our little blond was sitting on the edge of the bed. She looked up in surprise, and then worry, "Is she OK?"

My girl giggled, then moaned, then gave a big grin and a thumbs up, she squeaked when she dropped to the other bed landing on her plug, then began giggling again. When the blond came over to check on her, she pulled her down for a serious wrap her arms around her kiss. I stepped back, slipped my coat off, and got the new digital camera from the bag. I sat back in silence snapping pictures as the girls made love to each other.

Watching them explore each other was amazing. The blond was a bit apprehensive at first with me there, but some good nipple sucking by my girl soon changed her mind. The soft touch as the blond disrobed my girl, sliding her dress off but leaving the stockings and garter on, running her fingers lightly around her firm tits and up to her nipples before lightly licking them and then taking them in her teeth.

I was glad the electronics manager had insisted on a short zoom lens. I was able to sit back out of the way and still get nice close up of the pure pleasure on her face, her tit and hard nipple standing up from her chest, even a real close up of just her nipple and areola just aching to be touched and suckled.

I was able to shift around a bit and see right beside her leg to her pussy being leisurely lapped at by the blond. Her lips pulled back and held open by a pale thumb as a pink tongue slipped into her. Zooming out to see the blonds own hard nipples dangling while she enjoyed her feast, backing out a bit more to see the blond on her hands and knees with her head buried in my girls pussy before zooming in on the blonds dripping pussy sticking up high in the air, her inner lips turning very dark.

I was sooooo tempted to strip and sink my cock into her, but this was for the girls. That didn't mean I couldn't strip and stroke while I snapped pictures though. I did grab the video camera and set it on the table to catch anything I missed with the still camera!

I sat back with the camera in one hand and my cock in the other, but the blond had other ideas. While I was focusing on her engorged pussy there was a finger beckoning me to her then holding herself open. Now what kind of a guy would I be to leave a damsel in distress?

Of course I kept the camera in hand, snapping pictures of my cock slowly sliding into the blond, her pink rosebud smiling up at me. I had an even better view of the blond with her face in my girls pussy, and the view of my girl with her head back in bliss while she simultaneously held the blond girls head to her pussy and squeezed her own tits together was priceless!

I put the camera down and began taking care of the blond, sliding my cock into her tiny pussy. I mean she was tight, but more like just plain small. I felt every little bit of her pussy before I bottomed out. Now I'm not all that big, a little above average I'm told, but the feeling of bottoming out against her cervix was like nothing I'd felt before!

I got a good hold of her ass and began taking long deep strokes, getting a nice little squeak into my girls pussy when I bumped her cervix good. After about the fourth or fifth squeak my girl opened her eyes and grinned at me up behind the blond, then pointed to the blonds' ass. I started to run my finger to her rosebud, but the blond started to tense, and my girl made a swatting motion.

As I took my finger away the blond doubled her efforts into my girls' pussy making her close her eyes again and moan. A quick slap of the blonds' ass got a NICE squeeze of the pussy encasing my cock and an interesting noise into the pussy she was eating. My girls eyes came open for just a bit and I got a smiling nod before she was distracted by the tongue in her pussy.

After a few light swats, the noises from the blond getting stronger with the strength of the swat, and then I hit the magic combination. With a swat and a bottoming out against her cervix together she started trembling. After the fourth she fell forward on my girls belly while I kept driving into her. Sandwiching her between me and my girl, driving my cock into a convulsing pussy while kissing my girl over the blonds shoulder was more than I could take, I grabbed my girl, sandwiching the blond even tighter between us and pounded her pussy for all I was worth.

We were a mass of orgasming bodies for as long as I could keep going, and even a few more shudders from the blond below me when I stopped. We finally rolled onto our sides, me about falling off the bed. I did manage to keep from falling on my ass, but did have to get up and go around the bed to have someplace to lay back down.

I watched my girl go down and clean the blond, and barely remembered to get the camera to capture her grin between the blonds thighs when she came up with a load of cum on her tongue. Making sure I got the picture before, during, and after her swallowing it down. The little blond was pretty much out of it, making little mewing noises while my girl cleaned her out.

Once she finished and rolled over between us I had regained enough strength to taker her cincher and stockings off. She looked a bit perplexed when I lifted her legs, but groaned when I grabbed the edge of the plug to remove it. "Oh that's just plain naughty...."

I tugged and twisted it a bit, watching the look of pure pleasure on her face before finally popping it loose and taking it to the bathroom to clean it off. She flopped back beside the blond almost as motionless as the blond.

I came back out to find her propped up on her elbow patting the bed beside her. I stood the plug on the night stand and laid beside her, giving her a nice gentle kiss. "That was interesting..."

"Yes it was," as she ran her hand across my chest, "We might have to do that again some time.... if you want?"

I smiled and chuckled, getting a smile from her. "Who me? Want to have sex with two women in the same bed? Naaaa.... Don't know of a guy in the world that would want that." She gave me a kiss and began stroking my soft cock. "I WAS going to try and hold off to give you a good filling with your plug in, but fucking her tight pussy, bumping her cervix, while we had her sandwiched was more than I could take..." I brushed a strand of hair from her face, and twirled a bit of it around my finger, looking at about a quarter inch of red root.

She figured out what I was looking at, and swatted my hand away and put it on her firm tit. "Me too... I thought I had about run out of orgasms when you landed on her on me, feeling her quake against me set me off again..." she put her hand behind my neck and pulled me over for a nice long deep kiss, both of us looking at each other for a bit, then closing our eyes and just enjoying the feeling.

We stayed like that, enjoying each others exploring kiss until we felt an arm come over us. I opened my eyes to see our blond with her face beside my girl looking at me. I moved just enough to kiss the blond, my cheek on my girls cheek, then back down to give my girl a quick kiss, then she kissed the blond.

"I think it's shower time, we have to get up early to get you two down to the competition in the morning." It was a good thing the hotel had large showers, taking a shower with a soapy woman is wonderful, taking one with one on each side is beyond description.... Hands and nipples on both sides....

We had a playful but sensuous shower, and managed to make it back to bed without too much trouble. It was a bit snug, but I went to sleep with a babe under each arm and a tit in each hand...