It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about fifteen minutes early, but the doors were already open, just the hotel staff setting up. I put two jackets at one of the center tables near the buffet line and dance floor, got two water glasses and filled them half way to sit on front of them, then went wandering around the hotel.

There wasn't much going on at that time of day, so it was pure wandering until I saw the girlfriend and her crew. There was a group of business types between us watching them walk down the hallway, so they didn't see me, but they were hard to miss, but NOT in a good way. They definitely looked better in their jeans and boots. Here's three muscle bound butch types with their hair spiked out.... in sleeveless tops and above the knee skirts?

Now the tops and skirts didn't look bad, but all the muscle sticking out of them looked more like it was a collage football initiation prank than a ladies banquet! I couldn't help my self and followed them in. Most of the tables near the dance floor were occupied, and they spied the table I had staked out. They were approaching it and I was about ten steps behind them when one of her crew began to pick up my jacket and reach for my water glass.

"I don't think my jacket will fit you..."

They turned to me, standing there in my white dinner jacket, looking me up and down with a bit of a sneer. "OH.... Uh.... We thought some of the staff left theirs behind..."

"Not a problem, enjoy your evening..." and stood there watching them. They hesitated for a second like I was going to walk away, before they got the hint and headed back to some of the unoccupied tables further back. I got some fresh glasses of water and headed back to the table.

I was setting the glasses down when things got a bit quieter, I looked toward the door, and saw a gorgeous redheaded model walking in in a white dress. I sat the glasses down and then it hit me. I turned back to see my girl walking toward me.

I had to sit back against the table to keep from falling on the floor.... A million words would not do justice to the vision I saw before me. She stopped and did a slow turn to let me take it all in. "Surprise..." she said with a smile.

I took her hands in mine and raised them a bit to look her over again, "More like I've died and gone to heaven...."

It was a floor length but backless gown, side less was almost a better description. The back was cut low enough that I could almost see the cleft of her cheeks. The sides cut far enough forward I could DEFINITELY see the swell of her magnificent chest. The deep V in front held together by a slim gold chain and went almost all the way to her belly button. The dress barely above her nipples and held up by a thin band going from the very outside of the cut of the top up and tied behind her neck in a lovely bow, the tails hanging delicately down her back. The skirt, while floor length, had long slits up the front of each leg, letting a white lace stocking top and a bit of thigh flash with every step.

Top that with wavy red hair framing her delicate face with the barest of makeup except for matching red lipstick, and my red crystal necklace sitting at the top of her cleavage... perfect. "There are no words to describe how wonderful you look..."

I brought her hands forward to kiss them, then pulled her close to give her the softest kiss I could.

"I'm glad you like it..."

"What's not to like..." I ran my hand under her chin and up her cheek. Then looked up at her hair, running my fingers through her waves of red, then looking back down in her eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"I've been a bottle brunette for so long, and the complaint today got under my skin. So I just said what the hell."

I took her hands in mine again, kissing them. "Well even if it's only for the night... thank you."

I held her close, and she grinned back at me grinding her mound into my hard cock. "I expect you to show me LOTS of appreciation later...."

By now she had gathered a bit of a crowd, all her friends were amazed at her new look, and ALL of them were complementary. I sat back and watched her come alive amongst them.

The only one I felt sorry for was her girlfriend, most likely a new ex-girlfriend. She had done her best to try and mold my girl into what she thought she should be. I hadn't set out to cause problems, just bring a beautiful woman out of her shell. But I would imagine there was going to be plenty of stories about how I ruined her.

I got her attention long enough to let her know I was running up to the room to get the camera. I came back with it, staying back a bit and snapping pictures of her with several of her friends, laughing and having a good time. I did manage to separate her long enough to make our way through the buffet line. "Glad we came tonight?" I asked.

"This is the most fun I've had out in years."

"You know you're the most beautiful woman in the room..."

"Nooooo...."

"Look in the mirror behind stage. Every man in here is looking at you wishing they were me. The women either want you just as bad as the men or are jealous of your beauty."

She was looking, but not believing. "I'm not that...."

I took her chin in my hand. "Yes you are..." and gave her a quick kiss before offering her my arm to walk back to the table. We had barely sat down when her gaggle of friends were around us again.

The best part of it was that even though I wasn't really in on the conversation, they all acted like we were together. She had a hand on my leg or holding my hand while we sat there and munched while she chatted. Of course I had to put my hand on her stocking covered thigh, and even on her bare thigh when ever I could.

I saw the DJ starting to get organized, so I excused my self for a bathroom run, and swung by his stand on the way back, making arrangements for a pair of songs to start the evening. Something on the order of a slower ballroom dancing type of song not too long, and a real nice slow cuddling type of song, the longest he had. He looked at me, and then over at my girl at the table, and smiled, "Sure thing man..."

I made my way back over, grabbing the last two pieces of cake left on the buffet. She shook her finger at me when I brought them back, the other girls giggling at her. I ate most of the first piece, and held a small bite out to her. She took it, and I gave her a quick kiss before having another bite myself.

The lady across the table looked at us, "The only thing missing is the veil..."

It took me a second to realize what she had said, but the wide eyed expression on her face helped. I just smiled and gave her a nice long slow kiss, with lots of oh's and ah's from the other girls. I had almost finished the cake, and offered her the last piece. She took it from me, but instead of eating it herself, she fed it to me, then kissed my nose like I had hers. All I could do was smile and eat.

Shortly after that the DJ started a medium speed soft song. She was flabbergasted I asked her to dance. I wasn't that good, and thank god the DJ knew what I meant by slow ballroom dance. I put a hand on her bare side and led her slowly around the dance floor, showing this woman off. We were the only ones on the dance floor....

I held her for a second when the song ended, looking at her beauty in the sparkly reflections from the mirror ball. She was about ready to go sit down when the slow song started. I pulled her close, and she melted into my arms, her head cradled on my shoulder. About half way through the dance she lifted her head enough to whisper in my ear. "As soon as you get the chance, I want you to take my jeweled plug from your jacket pocket and slide it in my ass."

She clung even closer, grinding her mound into me I the darkness. "And be ready to bend me over, flip my dress up, and fuck me silly when we get upstairs..." then laid her head back on my shoulder.

I held her even closer and kissed the back of her neck. The song was getting toward the end, and I maneuvered us toward the buffet end of the dance floor that was pretty much in darkness, away from the few couples that had joined us.

As the song ended I took her face in my hands with us turned sideways to the tables. With the hand out of sight I took the plug from my pocket and reached in the leg sit of her dress, sliding the tip through her lips to wet it, then around to her ass. I gave it a bit of a push, and she moaned into me as it slid home in her ass.

She was rather enjoying the plug in her ass, leaning against me for support and looking a bit flushed. She did at least sit down gently this time instead of flopping down like she did on the bed last night. The girls razzed her a bit at getting all flustered with me on the dance floor. She just turned sideways against me and pulled my arm snug under her tits, pushing them up nicely and giving me the sight of the edge of her areola to enjoy.

We cuddled and talked with the girls for a bit, and some of them were starting to wander away when she began yawning.

"Well ladies, as much fun as this even has been, I believe my girl is a little tuckered out.... And we have a competition to win tomorrow." They all thought that was rather funny.

The trip down the hall and upstairs was a bit better than the other night, but she was still quivering with the plug jiggling in her ass the whole way. I had to support her down the hall, and when I got the door open she staggered into the room and crawled up on the corner of the bed with her ass high in the air, the blond looking on from the other bed.

"NOW FUCK ME!!!!" she yelled before she put her face in the bed.

I walked up behind her, running my hand over her ass covered in the thin dress making her groan. I ran my hands down her legs and around to the slits she was kneeling through, then gathered the dress slowly, exposing her stocking covered thighs before bunching it up and flipping it over her back, chuckling at the towel with a large wet spot on it that had been pinned to the inside of her dress.

There were some guttural noises coming from her buried in the comforter when I ran my finger between her dripping pussy and bumped her plug filled ass. When I gripped her ass and spread her pussy with my thumbs she rotated her hips up as far as she could like a cat in heat, "Fuck meeee." I heard through the comforter.

I pulled my thumbs back and licked the tips before taking my jacket off and letting my slacks drop to the floor. She was trembling when I grabbed her ass again, and began a small orgasm as I slid deep into her. She was doing her best to clamp down on my cock, but little bumps of the plug in her ass messed with her concentration enough to let me have my way with her.

I was slowly sliding in and out of her pussy, feeling her wet lips against my balls when I sank in deep. I was starting to get a rhythm going, and bumping her plug as I did. She was clamping harder and harder on my cock, and I was doing my best to hold off. But then I saw the blond laying on the other bed with her legs spread and her fingers dancing on her clit.

I leaned forward and drove into her, bumping her plug with every stroke, making her scream out and collapse under me while I kept driving into her, pumping load after load into her while watching the blond orgasm on the other bed. I kept going for as long as I could, finally laying there with my cock buried in her pussy.

I was going to lay there for a bit, when the blond rolled me over and handed me a towel, then rolled my girl the other direction, flipped her dress up, and dived into her dribbling pussy, a healthy mix of our cum flowing from her. Spreading her lips and feasting on it, groaning at enjoying the feast before her, while my girl was whimpering with every little bit she licking from her.

I rolled back over next to her to watch her face while the blond enjoyed her dripping pussy, seeing her twitch and gasp when the blond hit just the right spots. I couldn't help myself and reached into her dress to cup her tit and roll her nipple between my fingers and cover her mouth with mine.

Evidentially it was a bit of an overload for her. She arched her back up into my hand and began a slow tremble, which we did our best to keep going. When we did let her loose, she dropped back to the bed like a rag doll, barely breathing.

We lay there a bit, the blonds head on my girls slick thigh and my hand still in her dress, looking at each other over her still dressed body smiling.

I pulled my hand from my girls dress, dragging it over her nipple making her groan, and slid it down over her dress to her bare mound, then sliding a finger in her cleft to her clit making her twitch a little. I looked down at the blond, "Well you did say to bring you back something to nibble on didn't you?"

The blond gasped and then about rolled off the bed laughing. We were still laughing when my girl started to come around. "Very funny you two...I'm not sure I can even stand...."

We each took a leg and got her stockings off, with smiles and groans from her, before we stood her up and I got behind her. I slid an arm inside her dress under her tits and released the bow behind her neck, letting her dress pool around her ankles.

I turned her to the big mirror looking at her naked body, the red crystal in her cleavage, and her red curly hair. "Even naked you're the most beautiful woman in the world." and kissed the side of her neck.

The blond was standing beside us with her hands on her hips, "And what am I? Chopped liver?...."

I smiled and held an arm out for her to come to us, when I pulled her in close I whispered to the two of them, "No, just a very close second..." and gave her a kiss too. I turned back to my girl, "You able to walk, or do I need to help you into the shower?"

She looked at the blond with a grin, "No, but you can do our backs..." they headed for the bathroom, the blond leading the way, and my girl doing the best she could. She barely made it inside the bathroom door and bent over the counter before I realized why she was having a bit of trouble walking. there in the middle of that gorgeous ass was the red crystal in the middle of her plug.

Any other time I would have teased her a bit in removing it, but she was still on overload from having it in all evening, so I just slowly slid it out, still getting a gasp when it popped out. She crawled in the shower wit the blond while I cleaned the plug and put it on a towel to dry.

I was going to get in right away, but had to stop and watch them through the glass. Holding and rubbing, slipping and sliding over each other. Hands on tits and ass, belly and neck, pulling the other toward them to rub and play with what ever body part they had a hold of. I got in when they were sandwiched to each other, tit to tit, pussy to pussy in a serious lip lock. Taking the scrunchie from the blonds hand I did my girls back, then nudged them still locked together to turn and do the blond.

They stayed locked together until I took the hand held and began rinsing them off. They separated enough to let me rinse them, then my girl took the wand from me to rinse her own hair. Don't ask me why, but I was expecting the red to wash out back to her brunette....and it didn't!

All I could do was stand there and stare at her. She saw me staring, "What?"

"You're hair...."

She froze and looked at me, "You don't like it?"

"It's not that... I just thought it was for tonight....and that you'd be...." I reached out to run my fingers through it.

Now she was smiling again, "Nope...you're going to have to live with it for a while..." I just pulled her to me and held her like my life depended on it....until she ran the wand over us making me sputter. "Told you it was a surprise!" she said grinning.

"Come on you two," I heard from the bedroom. I hadn't even noticed the blond getting out of the shower. "We have an early start tomorrow."

I shut the water off and we toweled each other dry, with me coming back to her hair several times. The blond was holding the covers back for us, and I got to be a bodybuilder sandwich again. Curled up with her in my arms and the blond snuggled in behind me, looking at her face and red hair in the moonlight as we went to sleep.