It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"It's just something I saw in passing, thought it was something for us."

She totally forgot about her pie. "WHAT IS IT!" she was jumping up and down on the couch.

"I thought you didn't do presents until Christmas day?"

"BUT WE OPENED ONE ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!"

"But it's only one..."

"SO!!"

"So you think I should get it out?"

"DUH!"

He looked at me, and I just shrugged.

"There's a small box with a red bow in my sock drawer."

He barely finished talking when she dropped her plate on the coffee table and vaulted over the back. We heard her screech and run back in with a small box in her hand, kind of like a pen and pencil set or a bracelet box.

She vaulted right back over the back of the couch, landing cross legged like she had never left. She held the box in one hand and the end of the ribbon in the other staring ay him.

"Go ahead..."

He hadn't quit speaking and she was pulling the ribbon. She held her breath and flipped open the box...and froze.

"What is it?" she looked like she was going to bawl like I did yesterday as she handed me the open box.

As I turned it to look in the box I almost dropped it, my hands were trembling... There were three gold bands in the box...

He took the box from my hand, and lifted one of the rings from it. He took my hand and held the ring to my finger and looked at me. All I could do was smile. He slid it on and gave me a quick kiss, then took the small ring and turned to our blond. Her finger was shaking so bad he had to hold it still to slip the ring on and gave her a quick kiss as well.

He set the box on the coffee table and picked his pie up to eat...HIS PIE! He just gave us rings AND HE'S EATING PIE!

She and I were both looking at the rings. They weren't all that fancy, just a narrow gold band, but with three small diamonds set in a little etching...

I looked at her, then at him, holding the ring up. "What..."

He finished his bite, in no hurry... "I think we've become a family, I thought it seemed appropriate..." he took another bite, looking at me. When he finished chewing he continued, "It's up to you girls if we wear them or not."

I looked at her, and she smiled and nodded. I picked the box back up took the ring from it as she took his pie plate from him. I put the ring on his finger and gave him a kiss, she turned his head to her and gave him a kiss as well.

We gave him his plate back, and we finished ours. Hell started, we had never taken a bite. I turned my plate every few bites to see the ring.

He finished his pie and put his arms around us while we finished ours. I couldn't take it any more. I held up my ring, "So what does this mean? Are we..."

"...engaged?" he finished. I nodded, "Well I guess we could be, but last I knew polygamy was illegal so it would be a pretty long engagement..."

"But your bad marriage, the women since..."

He kicked his head back thinking, "If I stop and thought about it, there hasn't really been anyone since... not like you two. And since meeting you two... I'm not sure there really was in the first place even when I was married."

"But we've only known each other for a few months..."

"And me not even two..." the blond said.

"And yet here we are, celebrating Christmas together." He slid his hands forward just above our tits and lifted the skin a bit to make us jiggle with a sly grin on his face.

"Is that what we're doing?" the blond said as she leaned into him and snuggled under his arm.

I snuggled down under the other, and leaned over to give her a quick peck as I reached down to stroke his cock.

"Yup, and I know it because of what's on my mind..."

"And what's that?" as her hand joined mine and leaned over to me to kiss again, a not so quick peck! Nice soft woman lips with his cock in my hand...

"You mean besides the obvious with two hot babes in my arms?"

I looked up at him smiling and squeezing his cock as it was hardening in our hands. "Mmmmm Hmmmmm."

"I'm wondering what I have to do to beat this for next year..." he tipped our heads back and kissed our foreheads.

The blond looked at me, "I think we need to take this to the bedroom... " she leaned forward and took her hand off of him and took him in until her lips touched my fingers. Then she came back up off, slipped her Christmas decorations off her nipples, and headed for the bedroom.

I took my hand off and took as much of him as I could in, then watched him watching me take the decorations from my nipples, thinking about how good his lips will feel on them.

The blond was just getting on the bed, wrong way around, as I went into the bathroom to take my plug out.

I looked at myself in the mirror, sliding my hands up to cup and squeeze my tits, rolling my aching nipples between my fingers. I stopped, looking at the ring against my skin, feeling the cool metal against my nipple...his ring...against my skin. 'GRINNNN!'

I had just put a foot upon the stool when I heard him groan from the bedroom. I leaned forward a bit to see the blond taking his cock as far as she could, then back off and begin sucking and playing with him.

I couldn't help it, I reached back and grabbed the base of my yellow plug. I pulled it out until the bulge was just barely in my ass and held it there, feeling so stretched out.

When she began to take him back in I slid it back in. In and out, matching her taking him in. imagining what it was going to be like with him in my ass. GOD THIS FELT GOOD!

And then I had to know, could I handle something that HUGE. My set was in the vanity drawer... I slipped the plug out and set it beside the sink, snatched the drawer open and grabbed...the green plug. The HUGE green plug... the plug that would tell me I could handle him...

I took the tube of lube and coated it and my ass...it was now or never time. I nestled it against my ass, feeling the slick lube letting it settle against me. I leaned forward again, watching her take him in.

I pressed it into my ass as she slid down, feeling it stretch me. It was getting full, and I hadn't gotten it half way! Damn that looked good, her grin around his cock as she felt it going past her lips...

I began to get in a rhythm, matching her strokes, pushing the plug in as far as I could on each stroke. Then I saw her, she was opening up to take as much as she could on the next stroke. She slid down SLOWLY, feeling every little vein and wrinkle. I could see the top of her throat stretch as she got as far as she could.

I pushed the plug in as she slid down, watching her more than feeling the plug. When she bottomed out she lifted her hands a bit, letting her weight come down on him, pushing just a bit further. I moved my fingers on the plug, putting just a bit more pressure...

OH FUCK! It stretched me just a bit more and popped in like it was coming out the other end! That stretch went straight to my clit. I fell to the floor quivering and moaning, my ass clenching around the invader as my pussy flowed like a river.

It was both the strongest and gentlest orgasm I can ever remember. My pussy was trembling and clenching against nothing, and yet I couldn't quit cumming, my nipples on fire...

Evidentially I made some noise, when I brought my head up off the floor they were both looking at me, her still lazily sucking his cock. I felt my face turning red, "I got it in..." as I crawled a few feet to the bedroom carpet and rolled on my side, still panting.

Our blond came up off him with a pop, "NO SHIT?" and scooted around the bed to come over behind me. She knelt down beside me, I felt her hand on my ass, and then she nudged the plug in my ass...

"OH FUUuuuuUUUUUuuuuuKKKKKKK..." I rolled to my belly, ass in the air like a cat in heat. I was grinding my nipples into the carpet and grabbing handfuls of it at the same time. While my ass might have been in the air, it was anything but still.

Her bumping the huge plug set me off, making my ass clench and shake, making me cum some more, making my ass clench and shake, making...

I was face down in the carpet, my fingers ached and my nipples were sore. Even with my legs together I could tell I was a sloppy mess. I lifted my head enough to see her lying beside me. "Don't do that again..."

She didn't do that, she just reached over and gave my ass a squeeze... I could feel the plug shift a little the little wench... I'll show her...

I pushed her back and crawled on top of her, dragging my nipples across her until I had her under me, face to face, or more precisely mouth to mouth. I planted mine on hers and pinned her to the floor my tongue searching out hers in a battle for supremacy, but my hormones were winning hands down.

Wrapping my arms around her I gave it all I had, grinding tit to tit, ravaging her pussy with my soaked landing strip. If I was a man I'd be raping her... Feeling her begin to quiver under me to match what I had started when she grabbed my ass.

I used my legs to get hers up and spread, opening her up to work her clit against me... I didn't even think what that was doing to me, all I knew was every little spasm from me or her was going straight to my clit through that huge plug in my ass.

AND I WAS SCREAMING AND SCREAMING AND SCREAMING... the plug was filling my ass, and his cock was filling my pussy... there wasn't room for both... I was splitting open... I WAS STUFFED FULL!

He was fucking me hard, ramming that cock home and hitting my plug and clit every time he did. I held her tight enough I was probably close to breaking her ribs, but it was just sheer pleasure. Her lips on mine, her clit against mine, nipple to nipple, while he fucked my pussy and ass with ball slapping enthusiasm...

I was in heaven. I was curled up on my soft bed, my man behind me, his cock in the crease of my ass. His hand over me holding my hand. I could see both of our rings. Our blond was just inches in front of my face smiling at me. AND MY ASS AND PUSSY WERE SORE!!

"That wasn't a dream was it..." I said softly.

She looked past me and smiled, then back at me. "No, but it sure was wild."

I felt him lean forward a bit, kiss my neck, and whisper, "Are you OK?"

"Yea, just let's not do that again for a while..."

Our blond looked at me, "You had us worried, you've been out for almost an hour."

I reached back and felt my ass, "Where's my plug?"

"It and all your others are clean and in the case." He said from behind me.

"Mmmmm, the way it popped in I was afraid you were going to have to take me to the hospital to get it out..." our blond snickered in front of me. "What?"

She rolled forward and gave me a nice soft kiss, "You came again when he took it out of you...even passed out..."

"OH GOD..." As I put my hand over my eyes.

She rolled back away, "I'm going to warm up some ham and put it on some dinner rolls, what some?"

"Mmmmmm"

She just hopped up and scooted off to the kitchen... HAVE I SAID SHE HAS TOO MUCH ENERGY...

"Are you really OK?"

I turned back enough to see him. "Yea, kinda makes me think about the first time we got together...but being on the other end of things..." I smiled and pulled him down for a nice long kiss. "But the next time we do that it's going to be the other way around..." he looked at me with questioning eyes. "Next time you're in my ass instead of the plug."

I think he liked that idea, his cock twitched against my ass as he leaned down for a nice kiss while groping my tit! Mmmmm feeling his hand come up under my tit and roll my nipple...

"CHOW TIME!" we heard from the kitchen.

I managed to get out of bed, but very SLOWLY. "Damn I'm glad I have a week to recuperate..."

He just smiled and we went back to where the whole thing started, sitting naked on the couch eating. This time we all sat on the same side, feeding each other little bit between our own. I kept glancing at our rings, and she caught me looking at hers. We just grinned at each other and tried to feed him at the same time.

As much as I wanted to jump his bones, I had no energy. But we ( girls ) came to a compromise. We laid him on the bed and turned around and enjoyed his hard cock between us while he groped our asses. Each of us taking turns sucking him down while the other fondled his balls.

He was getting close, his cock starting to ooze when I passed it back to her with a wink. "Tine to share a load..." I whispered.

She grinned and sucked him DOWN. I wish I could take him that far, but I was going to take him in my ass...

Oh yes, I can feel his balls tighten...and he hasn't cum all day...this is going to be a good one. He tensed up and began shooting in her mouth. She was doing the best she could, but popped off him and turned his shooting cock to me.

I got a shot across my cheek before I managed to get him in my mouth. AND HE WAS STILL CUMMING! He kept cumming until I was sure I was going to have to let him finish on my tits!

We just looked at each other wide eyed. Both of us with a mouthful of cum. Then I smiled and swallowed a little, then opened my mouth to show her I still had some left. She grinned as best she could with a mouthful then did the same.

We turned to look at him his head coming up off the pillow. We showed him what we still had, and then proceeded to make love over him. Kissing and sharing his cum, half laying on him. One tit each in his belly. A hand in each other's pussy just inches from his face going to town on the others clit.

As sore and tender as I was, it still made me quiver when she ran her fingers across my clit and into my pussy. Feeling her fingers in and out and around, tugging on my wet lips and then back up to trap my clit between them. Cupping my mound as she stroked me side to side.

But unlike earlier today, I got to enjoy a nice intense regular orgasm around her fingers. I did jump a bit when I felt another set of fingers in me, and her squeak told me she got the same. Two different pairs fingers playing with me. Her little soft ones pinching my clit, and his harder longer ones exploring deep in me...

We looked down between us to see him licking our juices from his fingers with a grin, "Yup, best Christmas yet!"

We managed to turn around and cuddle up. Him spooning in front of me with her in front of him. All our left hands together on her hip. I pulled the comforter up over us, "And it's only Christmas Eve..."

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers
12