All Comments on 'It's Always Been You'

by rowdygal22

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 13 years ago
I loved it.

I like the reminiscing they both did. As they reviewed their separate thoughts, memories and feeling, it built up my expectation, my hope that they would fall in love together. Thanks for sharing this. You should write more.

jessicaj64jessicaj64almost 13 years ago
Adorable

Such a beautiful, sweet story. The dialogue and the inner dialogs were perfect, very natural, and the bond, the chemistry that two women shared was very real, tangible.

If there is any criticism at all, and I hesitate offering even this, since it irritates me when other readers expect perfection from us as amateur writers, is this: the switch in narrative form, from first to third person and then back again, especially in part 3, when it is all Laura's perspective, was confusing. You might have done better to write all of Sara's story in first and all of Laura's in third, the stories of both women in first person, or the entire story in third. But, like I said, a minor criticism, so please don't be discouraged.

You are clearly a talented writer, and I loved your charming, beautiful story, and fell in love with both characters. Please write more!

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done, rowdy

A very well-written and interesting story. Sensitve, great expression of emotion, thought and passion. Your use of dialouge is impressive. It gives the characters life and realistic believability. Please write more.

LesbianNicole21LesbianNicole21almost 13 years ago
I fell in love with this story.

This is such a beautiful story. Please write what happens next (:

I really did enjoy how realistic it was and how you built up suspense. I really enjoyed this story very much.

zer0man13zer0man13almost 13 years ago
Great Story!

I really liked the way you wrote this! The dialogue is great! Please write more!

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
A Very Impressive Debut

Good and sweet, but the change in viewpoint between Sara and Laura confused me. Strong technicals, no quibbles. Please write more. I'm going to give this story a plug on my Embarrass de Richesse microblog on AH.

bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
Wonderfully done

Really enjoyed this story, seemed so right!

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
WOW!!

Simply blew my socks off...

Thanks for a great story.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


Fantastic story!

KathyFKathyFover 12 years ago
Five Stars - Plus

This Is Your First Submission. It's Such A Beautifully Witten'Love Story.

The Build Up Of Over 4yrs of Friendship & Hidden Love.

I Really Wish You Would Write A Continuation. This Really Deserves

More.

Kisses

ShikeShikealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I want to know what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
' 5 stars to this

' This was a breath taking story i absoulotly love it !

It reminds me of a very similar event in my life although sadly not with the same outcome of this story. But if i had it my way it would have been.

Thanks for the ending i never got !

Regards Eliza .x

MissOliviaLouMissOliviaLoualmost 12 years ago
Wow

This story makes me want to seduce my best friend. Well written!!! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

wow this was so beautiful - it took my breath away

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Work on your writing. It's terrible. Stories shouldn't switch between third and first person. Plus the part 1, part 2 thing was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore...

I actually liked that you switched it up giving us different perspectives without being repetitive. I like knowing what both people are thinking. The only thing is when did Sarah's pants come off? One minute Laura was slipping her hand into her panties, the next she was going down on her. Just be careful with that but otherwise, I loved it. Keep it up :)

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
Not bad

The story was genuinely emotional, but the structure took some getting used to. My only criticisms would be spend more time with each character to get a better feel for the moments that led them to fall in love. Even in denial, Sara had to have some key experiences with Laura. Also, slipping from first to third person was distracting. It detracted from the overall emotional impact of the tale, but not egregiously. Still choosing one and staying with it would make the tale a better read. All in all, pretty good. I look forward to reading part two.

Noew, to the anonymous who posted on 10/2, if you're going to respond to a story and critique the style in which it is written, try to have something worthwhile to say. Your response sounds like that of a six year old. If that post is an example of the insight you have to offer the authors, perhaps you should limit yourself to simply voting on the stories and forego any written comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
8~) I like this story

Simple & heartfelt, sometimes love sneaks up on us, sometimes it hits us over the head, sometimes - it's both

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmm

Aagh, ready for chapter two, really enjoyed this

luvandluckluvandluckalmost 9 years ago

Great story! Please continue I would like to know how it all works out.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

This story was a good read, and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for sharing it with us!

linda1234linda1234almost 5 years ago
Love it

I read this years ago and love it just as much now.

laurabodenlaurabodenover 3 years ago

Really liked this story. This is what deep friendship is all about between two lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous