All Comments on 'It's Better To Be Pissed On...'

by hislittlesister

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lacem8inLALacem8inLAover 13 years ago
I love it!

Your descriptions are so good.

Thank you for your honesty and sharing. I love it.

Stu

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It is better

Got excited by the story. Had the same adventure with my wife. At first, she would piss on me anytime I wanted her to, including down my throat. Eventually, as things progressed she began doing some pissing without me asking for it. I could see that her attitude about it was gradually changing. It really changed one evening. It was cold outside so she was wearing a long winter coat. As we drank I could see that she was getting drunk and I thought this might be a good chance to see how far along she was. I knew she was wearing panty hose and a skirt under the coat so I got to talking about what I was going to do to her when we got home. I told her that the first thing was to cover her with my piss and I expected her to drink some of it. She said she'd think about it. After more drinks she said she needed to go to the restroom. I told her "no, you're going to piss on yourself sitting in the booth since the long coat would cover it when we walked out.She continued to sit but started getting a painful look in her face. Then, I noticed a change in her look. It was a look of relaxed contentment. She began to moan and say how good it felt. I knew then that she had flooded herself with her hot piss. She got a smile on her face and suggested that we head home. As she walked out of the bar I could notice a swelling in the bottoms of her panty hose and some leakage onto the floor. Once we got outside she stopped and said she needed to piss again. She opened her coat, pulled up her skirt, pulled the tops of her panty hose down almost to her knees and began a great stream of hot piss out of her pussy. I rammed my head between her legs and drank all that was left. Before getting into the car she took off her hose causing a large wet spot in the parking lot. After that first event when we were going out she would wear her long coat and I knew she was all set to piss on herself again. From that start of things we became a piss couple, pissing on each other during regular sex, oral sex and at other times as the need occured. She eventually learned to control the amount and shut it down once she was wet. She actually told her best female friend about and talked her in to coming over to join in. We had a great time pissing on each other, drinking piss and I would piss in each pussy and then suck it out. Had some great times together. My wife finally reached the point where when the weather was cool we'd go out with her wearing nothing but the coat. That fetish lead into other things and we both finally became whores for either sex. We fucked, sucked, pissed and ate cum from anyone and everyone that wanted to join in. We would put on demostrations for other couples of the things we found enjoyable. Not surprisingly some of them joined in to the group.

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
the wetter, the better!

great story with lots of detail.

not much better than filling a woman's ass with piss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very hot!

Pretty well executed story- and since I an bi I think I would like to this/have this be done to me by both sexes!

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
great story

love a good wet sex story and this one did not disappoint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a wee minute

I discovered this fetish also..wetting my girls panty covered puss and licking her too..

Who would have known?

goldblokegoldblokealmost 7 years ago
Hot

Great story, really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good. She should clean off his cock from up her asshole with her mouth.

RobboNZRobboNZover 1 year ago

Very hot and intruiging story. Would love to try something like this myself sometime.

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

I'd LOVE to try this... All I need is a willing partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous