All Comments on 'It's Good to be Neighbourly!'

by LexyHarper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
Interesting story from a female writer

Interesting story from a female writer, but you obviously know what men like.

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlabout 13 years ago
Marriage advice

If you ever become tired of writing, you might consider giving professional advice to married couples looking to add a bit of spice (or should that be colour) to their sex lives. Good, well-told story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lexy Harper in my humble opinion your Helen and John series were the most enjoyable stories I've read thus far.

My only problem was when John was done with whoever his current conquest was and the story would revert back to Helen and John. It was those times that I had to go back and reread to find where the transition took place.

Thank you so much for the great stories in this short series thoroughly enjoyed them thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexyHarper@LexyHarper
I've always had a filthy mind and nothing turns me on more than writing erotica...except perhaps reading it. I've read and enjoyed stories on Literotica anonymously for years, so I decided that it was only fair to finally join and share my stories too. I hope you enjoy the t...