It's Got to be the Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I'm done with you, you'll be so madly in love with me you won't even be able think straight. I will own your body and mind and borrow your soul."

Oh how I loved to see him down there making mad passionate love to my feet while begging to feel the wrath of women hood; and oh did I ever oblige him.

I only gave him ten that first night, but I didn't hold back. He wore those strips for three days.

Afterwards we talked while he sat at my feet and experienced a tearful awaking of his divine plan.

"This is your personal bliss bobby. It's completely heart felt and it stems from deep down inside your soul. This is the blue print for your present lifetime and with my help, you're going to live it to the max!"

"At the same time you will fulfill your divine plan at the end of this life."

"I want to hear you admit that to me!

"Get down there and nuzzle my feet with your nose. Take in the gift of their scent."

"I want to hear you admit to me that everything I've talk about is the truth."

It all came together for him. I helped him find the logical sense in surrendering to my authority and discipline.

Together we explored the karma behind his life's purpose.

As it turned out his true joyful bliss and happiness can only come about by doing everything in his power to make me happy. How divine. How perfect!

For thousands of years we toiled for them, now they're here to toil for us.

Now that is sweet justice.

12