All Comments on 'It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 01'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 13 years ago
Wow.

You're a busy guy, Bash.

This is certainly turning out to be an interesting tail. All this pomp and circumstance from the aliens, and then there's Kyle, standing in the doorway in nothing but his gym shorts. Kinda like throwing a redneck into a royal ceremony. Yup. Nothing wrong with that.

So, yeah, this should be fun. Keep up the good work, Bash.

ChasmFlameChasmFlameabout 13 years ago

Gotta love you Bash. I hope you can churn out more from this series like you're doing with Morgan, otherwise I'm sure you're going to have quite a few of us on your back about it! This might even cause you more grief than it's worth thinking about it. Anyway, absolutely brilliant first chapter. Looking forward to a lot more from Kyle if you please!

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 13 years ago
NICE!

oh this story has great potiential. athough id suggest having a look at the "intergalactic Courtesan" series by funkydrummer at some point. I mean based on your work so far i very much look forward to reading more of this series along with your other "Morgan's Genie."

limoSlimoSabout 13 years ago

Loving both of your new stories so far.

Just a few small typos that distracted me in the chapter, but otherwise great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great although...

It's a good story no doubt and I'm so relieved you haven't given up on Morgan however I found everything really good and well written UNTIL you introduced the green dude. That was too weird and out of the blue. I understand how you wanted it to come as a surprise as it creates humor as well but I seriosuly thought it was just too awkward. I'm not saying that the storyline isn't good, it's got a good pace as well as good biuld up to each event but maybe just stay away from green alien dudes randomly popping up. either way you are a fantastic writer and I hope you will write many more stories (preferably with submissive,sexy, powerful characters like Lorelei)!

sftspokenloudlyherdsftspokenloudlyherdabout 13 years ago

Good beginning... eagerly anticipating the the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Honestly, I kind of disagree with John Blackhawk. While the plot of Intergalactic Courtesan, Tentacle and multiple sex organ alien sex scenes just aren't for everyone. I actually really really despise them.

Overall, I really enjoyed the story though bashfullyshamless. My favorite part was how she just like drops bomb of how intergalactic slut thing then says oh by the way, 'I had you genetically modified.' and "Uh-huh. And probed." I mean I was laughing out loud at the absurdity of that statement XD. I swear that alien must have been put on some kind of calming agent.

Personally, I am kind of curious about a couple of things though, but I don't want you to spoil anything so I am going to send you a message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

huh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I enjoyed it although the alien thing threw me at first. You are a talented writer, unlike so many on this site, keep it up!

FantasticJackFantasticJackabout 13 years ago
Lotsa Fun

This is an interesting set-up...Intergalactic pimp and intergalactic slut/best friend. Sexy, funny and entirely enjoyable. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pretty interesting

quite a good idea with a storyline that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Yes; please continue both stories. I am enjoying both of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good start

you have developed the basis for the best sort of hero - a good guy who does the right thing no matter what. "Angels" was a great story because you had a nice conflict and challenges for the hero to overcome. So far in this story, no major challenges. It will be interesting to see what develops. Same thing for Genie - good heroine, but so far, not much of a challenge for the two....

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Looks like the start of another winner

Another good story that is quirky enough to be unique. It's too soon to get a good feel for the overall direction. I'm a little bothered that Alyssa seems to have dumped him in the middle of this without taking the time to explain more. That of course will make the story more interesting but if it were me, great friend or not, I'd be a little pissed. Two sexy gals for a romp, good times. And the sex writing is very enjoyable. Most authors struggle writing good sex scenes. But now he has alien princes dropping in on him? It seems Alyssa might have spent a little more time prepping him for this. The Konlogath seems to have a very intricate society made up of social rules. How is he supposed to navigate that? If they are as sophisticated as they seem it would be nice if they assigned him an assistant and educator on their society, kind of like a family lawyer. That would add dimension to his life as well. It would also provide a foil to educate the reader at the same time. Nice work, another series to enjoy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love all your stuff. Keep it coming! I can't decide which story I like more, but I'm very hopeful about this one. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Honestly...

I didn't think about the Alex story once, this had it's own feel to it. Waiting to see the interaction between Kyle and Alyssa. He's gotta have some reservations on some level about what she's doing. Can't wait for more.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessabout 13 years agoAuthor
A note about direction

Just a quick note -- this is, obviously, a comedy. It's meant to be lighthearted and will stay that way. It will not get super-strangely kinky. No tentacles, no nine-legged strangeness. Or, at least, if there are dramatically nonhuman characters, they won't be in any sex scenes. These aliens are all the "Star Trek" kind in that they're all basically humanoid.

Not sure how quickly these chapters will come. There is more to go here, obviously, but I'm not in a rush on this one.

Thank you so much for all the feedback! I'm always happy to hear more! :)

lokisnakelokisnakeabout 13 years ago
interesting

comments..hmm.. well this one is starting off on a relatively fun premise, so I think it comes off as having lots of possibilities.

That being said, i've got to say i'm not seeing where morgan's genie is going, and i think i see a little more possibilities in this one, but i'll keep reading both and see where they are going.

and one point I've got to make - really good editing compared to a lot of what I've read recently. a couple of decent plots that I'm following are proving difficult to read, and each mistake i see throws off the flow, but your stories have been really easy to follow. keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Interesting take. Angels Deamons and Alex was one of my favorite stories I've read on Lit for quite a long time.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this

mavir9mavir9about 13 years ago
This Has a Lot of Promise

Your "Angels and Demons and Alex" had me rivited waiting for the next chapters. "Morgan's Genie" caught my attentions also. When I saw this third story I could not pass it up. This story although different in premise from both previous ones has the same potential. The fun part is that now I have two stories to keep track of, I hope that you can maintain both stories flowing without to much of a gap between chapters.

As always, great work and keep it coming.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 13 years ago
in my defense

in my defense when i mentioned you should read "intergalactic courtesan" series i was just mentioned it because it was along similar idea to this story and well i would like to see this series set apart from that. me personally i LOVE YOUR WORK! i also wanted to point this out because i wanted to make you aware of this series and in general i love to stick it to the ney sayers who say "this sounds alot like (insert series here)"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Accually seems to be a good change, lot of the same material as angels/demons and alex with a different face, but with enough of a story change to make it interesting. Accually held my attention more than morgans genie. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting

A very good read and just what we, the readers, have come to expect from you. So much more enjoyable because as you said, it has many, many similarities to Alex. Although I like Morgans's Genie, this one seems like the one which would get more attention, maybe because Morgan starts off slow and you just jump into the action with this one.

Another amazing thing that you do with your stories that I really like is that, unlike Harry Potter, you incorporate your fantasy world with the real one. Like, in all the 7 books, there isn't even one instance where even a half-wit magician thought of bringing a gun in the whole damn scenario. Things would've been so simple if they just pwned the whole dark side with bullets.

Scenario:

Voldemort: "Join us or get killed" (or some BS like that)

Good guys:NEVER!! *pull out tommy guns and spray down all the death eaters and voldemort* TAKE THAT!! HAHAA!! WATCHA GONNA DO NOW MOFOS?!! *put some more bullets in dead voldemort* WHERES ALL YOUR FANCY MAGIC NOW HUH?!! EAT DEATH!!

....it always cracks me up, the stupid mistakes in bestsellers.

But your stories have a continuity and multiple tie-ins which by the end of the story, never leave a loose thread. Great great work and keep it up!! =D

-wikkid kid

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessabout 13 years agoAuthor
In Harry & Co.'s Defense...

'kay, I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan, to be honest. Just couldn't get into the first book. Seen most of the movies. But as far as the whole guns comment goes, consider two things:

1. They're British, right? Just plain not the same culture of gun violence as Americans.

2. None of them are particularly trained with guns. Moreover, given that most of the kids are minors, it would probably (I'm not British, so I'm not sure) be difficult to go out and get that training.

Given the huge power of the magic that they actually are trained in, I figure it's probably both safer and more effective for those characters to go with what they know rather than reaching for lethal weapons in ignorance.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 13 years ago
Great story - looking for more - can he satisfy a 2sum?

Where does our main man go from here? Has he received unique powers from his green benefactors? Will 2 foxes be enough to satisfy Lord McLoughlin? Will he ever seek a personal encounter with a green female? Will he ever again be satisfied with a single earthfem?

Sorry, I haven't read any of your other work yet. I'll check it out.

NH22204

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Kind of torn

I have to admit, I'm kind of torn about liking this story. On one hand, it's a good read, kept me entertained and very engaged with the characters. On the other hand, I'm having a hard time accepting or understanding the actions of the protagonist. He mentions several times throughout the chapter how he loves his friend but that he is basically in the fried zone and he accepts that. But, it seems to me that he should have stronger feelings about not sending her off to essentially sleep with every green guy she can find. Then, with almost no downtime he forgets that he just sent to the woman he loves off to another's bed and jumped into the sack with two chicks he just met. I don't know I just feel like it's kind of in the middle instead heading unclear direction. He should either have a stronger reaction to her leaving, or lesson his feelings to start with. Like i said, I'm just a little conflicted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Definitely a fun read and worth continuing!

japassoujapassouabout 13 years ago

Love this! Keep it up!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I would like more of this

But maybe he could avail himself a taste of what Alyssa is so famous for. If you could do that, I'd be happy.

geiste4geiste4about 13 years ago
^_^ Devil Duck ^_^

It is a great read just as I have come to expect, and I can see a little bit of similarity to "Angels, Demons and Alex" along with what might be hints of "Morgan's Genie" after having read it but to be honest comparing any of the three stories to each other is like comparing three of any thing that are similar in at least one way, though I read this after reading "Morgan's Genie". You know how to captivate an audience and your cliff hanger's are always timed just right. Also I enjoy how each of the characters has the capacity to learn and is not presented with knowledge that might be some thing that they never would have been exposed to based on the given back ground. I don't want to wait for more but I am understanding of what it takes to write. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice

Personally I like this a lot more than Morgan's Genie. I also feel like this could be even better than alex and can't wait for what comes next. Seems like there is just so many ways this can turn out all of them exciting.

rettet181rettet181about 13 years ago

Lol, I loved it. Very entertaining read, in multiple ways! ;) There are more than enough differences between this and Alex to continue it, in fact I insist you do because I want to see how it turns out! You are truly a gifted writer, keep up the good work.

BGeorgeBGeorgeabout 13 years ago
Nice start!

Definitely enjoyed this new story!

Comparing to Alex's story is tough, though. That story had a lot of layers of appeal beyond the supernatural sex, including the mystery and the conflict. Alex's long-suffering resistance to being seduced to hold on to his virtue also makes him a likable character.

This story has the supernatural sex, but few of the other elements. There is some "wonder what space is like" mystery, but not so much "whoa he'd better be careful" or "this could go horribly bad!"

Still a lot of questions to answer, though, so certainly worth continuing!

MadLimeyMadLimeyabout 13 years ago

I loved it. I was the perfect mix of comedy and sex. Cant wait for the rest of it. we'll be watching

Me and The Rest of Us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
woot good stuff

People who complain that the alien threw them off...

Come on....did anyone read the title??

Story is good and enjoyable and you don't need to worry. You have at least 20k devoted readers who will follow this series.

Btw...speaking of the angels and demons. You personally ruined all erotica for me. I read the stories now and the vast difference between good writers and average just makes me want to close the browser.

I think I'll go talk dirty to my girlfriend now.

Have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good but...

I found the story fun but not very engaging. As I was reading I found myself skiming sections, something I never did with Angels and Demons. I think the reason for this is that the story didn't give enough of a setup for me to be invested in the characters. Hope this helps in your writing!

ChaamChaamabout 13 years ago
Great read!

For me, the main appeal of your stories is your writing style, it never gets dull or repetitive. I absolutely love the humour and the witty conversations of your characters and how you manage to keep all of it "classy". I don't know how to say it otherwise, but with other stories I often take offence with how many of the women in them get treated with disrespect. I'm especially curious for that reason how the Morgan-Story will continue.

All in all, I don't need much depth in your stories to enjoy them thoroughly. But you already showed you can do that too with AD&D and Morgans Genie, so I'm just gonna continue devouring everything you post.

Thanks a lot for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue

Please continue I think that this is the best series since Alex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Granted it is similar to, but different from "Intergalactic Courtesan" to have it's own appeal. Please keep adding to it.

Vestal1Vestal1about 13 years ago
Fun Read

Love your internal dialogue; your 'first person' perspective comes off well. Definitely left me wanting more. Hoping the story stays on earth focusing on what the lead character can do with new-found unlimited wealth and undisclosed enhancements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Feedback

I can see the parallels between the two stories thus far, but the premise is certainly different enough that they certainly wouldn't have to parallel one another in future parts. One obvious difference is that Alyssa, whom I'm assuming is your female lead isn't the main character's girlfriend and is off fucking other folks. Whether he gets jealous over her actions, has problems etc. provide plenty of possibilities to take the story wherever you want.

Enjoyed reading it and hope you'll choose to continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story so far

While there are certainly similarities between this and your other stories, I don't feel that detracts from my enjoyment of this story. So far it stands on it's own! I hope you will keep writing on this one and the genie story as I'm enjoying them both !!! Besides there is alien sex in this story...how fun is that ?! hehe

samuelmichaelssamuelmichaelsabout 13 years ago
A fun start

Enjoyable, and a good start with both smut and humor!

I found one possible mistake: "Stacy had an awfully big bed, which I had thought was just an indulgence", should probably be "Alyssa had ...".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Some Observations

1. Good start, just like in AD&A your character voices are distinctly unique. I'm not sure if it's because the characters have such different backgrounds (Wade's southern accent, Drew being black, Lorelei's confidence, and Rachel's badassness) but distinct character voicings continued into this story and definitely separate you from other writers on this site.

2. I thought the main character should have taken longer to accept that a) there are aliens, b) his lifelong best friend is an alien prostitute, and c) she wants him to be his pimp. He seemed to get over it pretty quick.

3. The sex scenes were hot as hell.

kitchensixkitchensixabout 13 years ago
I really enjoyed this.

And the aliens are interesting. I like the start of it. I like the main character too. And the fact that it goes straight to the sex. That makes it a quick read for a good time. ;)

Mr_Smith1412Mr_Smith1412about 13 years ago
Great possibilities

Honestly there are so many ways that this story could be great. If the readers want conflict then you could easily create a different group of aliens that are violent or aliens in the green society who feel humans shouldn't be involved or even humans trying to tear down his house along with the aliens. Keep up the great work im looking forward to see how this goes.

coyote11085coyote11085about 13 years ago
nice

cant wait for the next chapter either here or in the other series they both intrest me.would like to see how it plays out with him having his house hold or maybe she gets in trouble and he has to punish her to keep her in good standings would be kinda funny to read about.

George1155George1155about 13 years ago
Initial Thoughts

a fun romp that stands on its own as a short story. proof reading is much improved over Devils, Angels, and Alex.

George

KojoteKojoteabout 13 years ago
Great as usual

I pretty much enjoyed this.

I'm not the biggest fan of first person, but curiouly it didn't spoil the fun in any way.

There's no need for second thoughts about redundance, anyway.

The setting is supernatural, but it's a different story. It's not like AD&A and it's not like Morgans Genie. It's like IlooP. ;-D

The similarities are based on the genre and superficial at best.

The first meeting with an alien did hit like a little hammer. It was like what the fuck is going on?.

I didnt expect that. Even bearing in mind the title. It was funny!

I agree with other commenters that Kyle adjust amazingly fast. But on the other hand it seems perfectly in character for him. Things work out surprisingly fast in this story (just another difference) and theres a whole new tempo inside.

Im looking forward to read about Kyle and Alyssa talking the whole thing out on Tuesday!

(Well its just Tuesday for about an hour over here, so wheres the next chapter? ;-) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"Which isn't to say I was interested in giving up, but I was already at a point where I was looking well below my own standards. I just wanted a job. Any job. Know what the difference was between me and the guy flippin' burgers at McDonald's? That dude had a job."

After reading that bit, I didn't stop laughing for at least five minutes. I'm at the same point.

Great work, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

It's awesome, I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this is so awsome. i love it. i cant wait to read more of this. when is the n next chapter coming out?? keep this up, your doing great!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Devil's Advocate (Re: Harry and Co.'s Defense)

...hmmmm. You've got some points there bash. But still, at least Sirius or the Order should have thought of guns. Or the elders, including Dumbledore. I guess that was one scenario every fan was waiting for which didn't happen.

Anyways, again, an awesome story start, but so obviously way out of the normal that it may become hard for the readers to relate. Maybe a perfect comedy to counterbalance the real-life issues and grim atmospheres of Genie...

And will you continue to juggle between this and Genie? so the frequency of posting for each will decrease? :/ --- :'(

-wikkid kid

BT46BT46about 13 years ago

You and your uncertainty. Its fantastic and I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it

more? :)

CrazyCatGuyCrazyCatGuyabout 13 years ago
O huh. missed this.

Completely missed that you had this up O_o. Interesting though, and I think you can continue this quite nicely :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A bit underwhelming.

Hello,

I'll begin my comment by saying the only work by you that I've read is Alex/demonds/angels/etc. That series is one of my favorites. It truly is a work of art that should be published.

This story feels like a chapter out of that story, with the main character renamed. It also leaves me with a feeling that he is going to betray his friendship with the main female character. I think that this story needs many chapters before it could come to a conclusion (exploring all that alien stuff), but that it shouldn't be continued because it will veer into 'Alex' territory (succubi, demons, angels).

However, if you think of a way to finish this in 1-3 chapters and work on a different story/world/setting, you would be better off than continuing this for 5-10+ chapters. Or, cut this cold-turkey.

Returning to your writing, I feel it does an excelent job of drawing you in and wanting more. Don't stop writing stories!

Thanks,

A lurker.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Underwhelmed Lurker

To be fair, I don't think you're really wrong on any count. I said as much in the author's note at the end that I know this hits several of the same themes/points as ADA, though I do see it going in different directions.

I suspect that if I had listed this as a "Humor" story as opposed to a "Sci-fi/Fantasy" story, the silliness of the characters' actions would be a little less of a surprise. I'm not really going for the same sensibilities as ADA here, but I'm not sure how to convey that in a way that people will get and go with right off the bat.

The story will probably continue just for the hell of it, but I've been a little distracted lately. :)

antmiantmiabout 13 years ago
Can't get enough of your stories!

Man, I am hooked! I have now read all of your stories and I can say that they are the best I have read on this site (until now).

I urge you to keep writting...

This particular story of yours, does remind me of Alex but still I think you could have it go to entirely a different way. I would love to see the story unfold and the first-person angle is really interesting too.

Again thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

I really liked it. I could not stop reading even though I needed to go to work. Was dissapointed that it ended. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fabulous

This is wonderful. More, more, more. Angels and Demons was excellent. The jury is still out on Morgan's Genie (waiting for more sex). This is just fabulous. Pray continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I think this does have some marked similarities to ADA. However I have always loved stories that draw me an and push reality away. Your writing does just that.

I would love to see you finish this even if it parallels ADA completely. (Which I trust it won't) So please do continue the story. I, for one, am more then willing to trust your story telling abilities with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Speaking of ADA...

...what happened to it? I popped in to see if there was another chapter and the whole story has disappeared.

By the by, this is an interesting beginning to a new series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bring ADA back por favor

I was in the middle of re-reading it and it disappeared, what happened?

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Angels, Demons and Alex

ADA is going out as a self-published job on Amazon as soon as I get my cover art finished up. Shoot me an email at bashfullyshameless@gmail.com if you'd like to be notified when it's out.

wolfdragon76wolfdragon76almost 13 years ago
Interesting

Little faster jump into the sex than your other work but a very interesting concept. Cant wait to see where you take it:)

And let us know when ADA hits the shelves, Was one of the best pieces of writing i have seen here and i defiantly would like to get a copy

raywkingraywkingalmost 13 years ago
Great! Now, Where's The Beef?

I loved ADA, I eagerly await the next MG installment, and this 'It's Legal' is shaping up to be a gem too. You are one of a handful of writer's that keep me engaged in between trysts.

One of the theme's you are so ably exploring in 'Legal' is enlightened prostitution. I enjoy where you've been on the subject, and look forward to where you might take it. On this planet, there are forces always trying to break up healthy sex relations. The excuse is usually for moral or religious grounds, although it always looks like a need to dominate in order to gain power. So, who is the buzzkill for the aliens?

Alyssa didn't exactly leave negotiating instructions for Kyle. (Or did she, by way of her 2 friends?) Are there any aliens or alien situations that she is not into? She can afford to be picky, but how does that translate in negotiations?

I look forward to catching ADA on Amazon. I hope you won't settle for a single cover illustration. A few nicely sprinkled PG13 or R illustrations would be a wonderful thing. A shot or two of the Battle Royale would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i am greatly enjoying the story so far and eagerly await more, hope to see an update soon. thanks for posting this.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 13 years ago
You're super talented

And I find your comments utterly adorable. I know this is just the beginning of your third story, but ADA was brilliant, I love MG, and can't wait for the next installment of this little gem. I love the direction, your style, and your characters. Keep doing what you do the way you see fit, and I'm sure that you'll keep getting those 'H's.

You remind me of the hot married guys that I love to flirt with...no idea just how hot you are, and that just increases your appeal ;-D

Keep up the fantastic work!

Kitty

UnbridledEnthusiasmUnbridledEnthusiasmalmost 13 years ago
I love your stories!

There are certainly a lot of ways you can take this story. I'm sure you'll make it wonderfully memorable just like you do with everything I've read of yours thus far!

Keep up the good work.

HowardpHowardpalmost 13 years ago
Which way to go

Your choice of course, but gives a whole new meaning to 'courtesan to the stars'. Ready made conflict from the damn puritans, "The unreasoning fear that someone, somewhere, somehow might be having fun, and THEY are against it!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Run with it.

This has the makings of another great story - run with it.

JasonHalsteadJasonHalsteadalmost 13 years ago
WTF?

This is so out there it's great. Crazy stuff, but I'm amused and thoroughly entertained!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kyle - Stunned and distracted!

Many have commented that Kyle has gotten over this pretty quickly. IMNSHO Kyle ain't over shit! "Hi, will you adopt me so I can keep fucking green aliens? Thanks, oh yeah, we're rich. Bye." Kyle was still dazed when the pre-arranged distraction(s) hit. Speaking of 'shit' and 'hit', that's what will happen to the fan when Alyssa gets back.

Not only is the situation out-of-this-world (sorry, it WAS deliberate!), but Kyle has to come to terms with any "tall, green, and horny" getting to tap his BFF/roomie/subconscious dream-girl when he don't!

Bash, congrats on becoming the e-pub poster child. I had started ADA and didn't get back to it in time. Unfortunately, I don't buy anything online (Luddite!!! Yes, I know), I don't own an ebook, and if I did, it wouldn't be a Kindle. Alas.

Thank you for your work, this and MG as well,

Jim/BluJ (won't let me login)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great start!

this is the second thing I have read of yours so far, and I have got to say I am liking the start. One of the other comments said it best, the story being so far out there that it works. As usual it is very entertaining. I have to admit I really enjoy your writing style. I had the privilege of reading "angels, demons and Alex" before it was renamed "Good intentions" and taken down from the site ( because you had it published! btw congrats on that). But yeah I do see your concerns of it being similar to the story of Alex, although in my opinion if you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have given it a second thought. I personally enjoy that type of story best, which is creedence to my bias, but I still think this story has great potential. Now that I think about it, I guess the two girls and Kyle does remind me a lot of Lorieli (i know that is spelled wrong) and Rachel and Alex. I don't know how you could ever top the story of Alex haha, that seriously was the best fiction I have ever read. Anyway, I'm off to read chapter 2 of this. Keep up the great work Mr. Kay, its always a pleasure :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ah ha ha ha ha!

This is fun, I've enjoyed Angels and Demons, and if anything, I think I'll have more sheer fun with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Impressive

It's been awhile since I've checked out your work; after "Alex", I stepped away for a bit and returned to find Alex is on Kindle (promptly purchased) and two other stories developing. Most excellent.

notbatmannotbatmanover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Hahaha, I love how you've blended the humor and ridiculousness of the situation with Kyle's WTF -- both regarding the aliens and the sex. It's both hot and hilarious. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More of Alyssa! I really like the weird power Kyle has over Alyssa and Id like to see how their relationship plays out. More of her plz!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fascinating Concept

I can't wait to see more of this, just the interesting concept and how awesome your writing has me digging around to find this story that you got set up through Smashwords. I can't wait to see what else comes from your writing.

Lucka478Lucka478about 12 years ago
keep up the good work

reading your author's note i remembered how much i enjoined "Angels, Demons and Alex". Just finding out it was out for sale i just went and bought it from amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Doooood :)

I am having fun here. All the cliches including impossible sexual performances are well presented and feel tongue in cheek fun. Green men yet; that's gotta be wonderful. Keep it up as I haven't had this much fun on literotica since the tall green Venusian women kidnapped me and had the way with me last weekend, all weekend from Thursday thru Monday. Of course it was simple for me, because I took half a Viagra. Lynn

maxd01maxd01over 10 years ago
Good laugh

When you mentioned your character was a Navy Corpsman I had to laugh since I was one while I was in the Navy. Interesting story and I am going to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go with you gut, dude...

there's nothing like writing something uniquely yours, instead of following the crowd...makes interesting read...plus I've always love stories that have storylines to keep me wanting more, not just the sex. That's secondary to the story. Though how the sex was delivered makes a difference too...hehe...keep up the great work...

asianToyasianToyover 9 years ago
Great start

I love comical stories and this one has just the right tone. However, I always feel sad when a story has a guy who longs for a girl that then goes and becomes a whore for aliens. I can't help but feel for him and, although you make him seem indifferent, I can't help but feel sad for him.

You've created lots of avenues where you can take us and I'm looking forward to the trip!

asianToy

kaitastrophekaitastropheover 7 years ago
Heroes.

"Willie Nelson's heroes have always been cowboys. Mine have always worn combat boots." You may be my new favorite writer. Your stories are truly fantastic and I love the military aspect. You have character depth and you are an amazing writer. And I definitely wanted to thank you for making your characters after true heroes. You have earned my genuine respect, something that I never anticipated on here. Thank you and please keep writing. Never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
VERY,VERY,ENJOYABLE

I ENJOY IN MORGANS GENIE AND THIS STORY YOUR WAY WITH HOW YOU WORK WITH WORDS. KEEP IT UP.

rayironyrayironyover 5 years ago
Glad you kept this going

So pleased to have found your word wrangling again.

Looking forward to subsequent chapters.

Please don't stop!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
So good!

This is very much along the lines of some of my own story ideas, but better. Space Aliens, wealth, multiple sexy and a bit slutty darlings that are striving to please so hard, what's not to like? I hope to find out a lot more about the various space races that are addicted to Earth pussy (Earth girl's are easy ! ). Thank you, write more please!

SlangTang69SlangTang69over 3 years ago
Alex?

I can't find your story about Alex that you mentioned in the woods now? Is it hosted elsewhere?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...