It's Lunch Time

Story Info
Office fantasy comes true!
3.3k words
3.78
62.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its lunch time... and I am sitting alone at my desk having a lonely meal of cold leftovers. I am doing my daily puzzle, but still my mind is wandering, thinking of how it could have let this happen to me.

Its been many months now... (and that is no exaggeration) This doesn't make any sense as I have been married to Bob for almost 20 years we have three wonderful children, a beautiful home, yet somehow the passion in our lives has been whittled away. Bob says he misses our time together, but lately the few times we have been alone in the house, he just sits on the couch flipping between the sports networks. He hasn't tried in months. I feel so incredibly empty, my body screams for human touch, as if like I am slowly dying from the inside.

My thoughts are interrupted as he walks by my desk and asks for advice some analysis he has been working on. He is in his mid-twenties, very tall, dark, exotic. His deep brown eyes glisten as he speaks. His smile makes me shiver, and as he speaks I feel like I am melting into my chair.

When he first came on board, I was excited to finally have someone who had a willingness to learn. I was happy to let his predecessor moved to a new department. He was such a miserable old fool that use every excuse not to work to his capacity. But I that the new guy knew he was going to go places in this company, and sure enough in time he was promoted but he still occasionally comes by to talk and sometimes ask for advice.

He smiled, thanked me, then he headed back to his desk. The shivers start again...

Back to my puzzle, I have to sit back to remember where exactly I left if off. The phone rings, his name appears on the call display. He speaks softly as he asks me for one more thing. Honestly I don't think I am listening, he voice is so much sexier on the phone, I just sit there in a daze, and somehow he confirms my answer, and hangs up. It takes me almost a minute to put the phone down onto the receiver.

Lunch is over. Somehow I manage to get through the rest of my day then head home. I get inside my house, make a quick dinner, the kids scramble into the car and I drive them to their sports practice. I manage to squeeze in a quick kick-boxing class which helps relieve my aches, pick up the kids and head home. Bob is lying on the couch, some sporting event is on. I clean up the dishes empty out the lunch pails and start preparing tomorrow's lunches. The kiss the kids as they head off to their rooms, I come back into the living-room, the sporting event is still on, Bob is no where to be seen. I change the channel thinking I can watch a cooking program until he comes back into the room. I wait, he doesn't return. I shut off the tv and head to the bedroom. Bob is asleep. I change, crawl under the sheets, set the alarm clock, turn off the light, and then I just lay there staring at the ceiling until I fall asleep.

It's been a busy day, reporting deadlines have all been met and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I head to the servery, pull my lunch out of the refridgerator, pick up the latest puzzle from the printer and head to my desk.

"I was going to ask you if you had any plans for lunch. But I see you brought yours again."

I looked up, there were those eyes and that smile. The shivers are back.

"Leftovers from last night." Then I thought to myself that I should get away from my desk. "They will keep another day in the fridge, what did you have in mind?"

"Some of us are heading to China Gardens. Why don't you come with us and get away from your desk?"

There were five of us going, so we all piled into Doug's car. Since I was smallest of the bunch, I climbed into the middle seat. He sat to my right. He was chatting about the game last night with the other guys, and I sort of tuned it out. I looked down at his long legs, his hand was on his lap. He accidentally bumped his leg up against mine.

"Sorry about that" as he smiled.

We sat across from each other at the restaurant. The men were still babbling about the game so I just focused on my beef satay. Every so often I would look up and catch him quickly looking away. Then out of the blue, Doug changed the topic...

"I need you two to attend the new system seminar being held at head office in two weeks. So when we get back from lunch, head over to Travel and book your trips."

Good, I could use the opportunity to get away from Bob and the kids, even if it is to sit in meetings. Then I look up at his eyes...

"Sounds like this could be interesting..."

The seminar started promptly at 9:00am, we are sitting in this stale air, dimmed, windowless computer room. All to be seen is the back of people's heads staring onto the computer screens. The day was extremely long and intense. 5:30 the lights get turned back on. My eyes take a few moments to adjust. He's up ahead speaking to Karen from the Western office. They started to walking off while discussing the seminar, and I was thinking that two of them are both young and single and I hoped that he may luck out and get more from this trip then he expected.

As I start heading over to the hotel by myself, I noticed a liquor store. I decided to pop in and grab a bottle of merlot. The company doesn't pay for booze on these trips and I hate paying hotel prices for a glass of wine.

I met up with him in the lobby.

"Where'd you take off to?"

I told him about my trip to the liquor store. He invited me to join me and another couple to the hotel bar. Karen is sitting at a corner booth with some other gentleman. He leads me into my seat. I am introduced to Jeff. He is apparently is new guy at Karen office.

"What's your poison?" Jeff asks.

Jeff gets me a ½ liter of red then orders a round of tequilas with the waitress. I am starting to notice that Jeff and Karen look like they have something going between them. She's being really cutesy, putting her hand on his shoulder, giggling at his jokes. We lick our salt covered hands, take the shot, then the lemon. Before I know it another round of tequila has made its way to the table.

Karen is really getting forward with Jeff, her hand has now disappeared underneath the table and appears to be reaching for Jeff's member. He smiles then throws me a wink.

We have the other tequila shot. Karen and Jeff are now playing tonsil hockey. We can see that they both have their hands in each others pants. The display was starting to get a little loud, the rest of the bar was starting to notice. I have to admit, this was starting to get my insides aroused.

The conversation was now just between the two us. He now looked like he was struggling not to notice the other two. I wondered if he was getting turned on as well. Finally Karen and Jeff got out of the booth, he throws a hundred onto the table.

"See you two in the morning!" he gave me another wink and they were gone.

Two more shots were brought to the table.

"I guess that was his way of apologizing." He passes over the salt shaker.

I didn't eat much during the day, the shots were making me light-headed, so I was hesitant to have this one. He smiled.

"We have really never had a chance to drink out since I started working for the Company. Go ahead!"

He could have twisted my arm three times with that smile. We toasted and had the shot.

We started to talk about the seminar, work and eventually the topic of our personal lives while I finished the wine. He mentioned that I haven't been happy lately and was wondering what was going on with Bob and myself. I was surprised that he picked up on this. I told him not to worry and that I would find some way to make it work.

"You deserve better. If I was your husband I wouldn't treat you this way." Again, followed by another smile.

I was stunned, "I am too old for you!" I replied jokingly.

My heart was starting to race. He couldn't mean anything by that, He couldn't possibly be serious, afterall, I am old enough I could be his mother not too mention I could stand to loose at least 25 pounds.

"Don't be silly" again the smile.

We chatted some more, my mind racing. I try to shrug it off, this is silly, he is just being nice to me... he couldn't possibly be interested in this worn out bird. We finished our drinks and headed to the elevator. In the lobby we can see a group of about 40 or so ten to twelve year old boys making a ruckus.

"Looks like we have some kind of hockey tournament nearby, I hope they don't keep us up running up and down the halls tonight."

We enter into the elevator and we were followed by at least a dozen of the boys. They are being boisterous and then out of nowhere a couple of them got pushed into me. I fall back putting out my hand to break the fall. My hand accidentally hits his groin. I can tell he was hard as a rock. I had a hard time gaining my composure as I was still getting pushed around by the boys. I finally got my balance back and glanced at him in horror.

"Too many tequilas?" he laughed, I was red as a beet.

I didn't respond...The elevator stopped at our floor and I bolted out of the doors taking a knocking down a couple of the boys. I headed to my room without saying a word. He was right behind me as his room was next to mine. I turned around to apologize and there he was smiling, and all of a sudden I was speechless.

"So what are your plans for this evening?"

"I was going to have some wine and watch some TV, but I think I have had enough alcohol tonight!" I still must have been as red as a beet.

"Ha Ha... Well I am going to put on some comfortable clothes. Maybe I will come by and watch some TV with you, I'll call you later" he smiles again and heads to his room.

While he is walking away, I must have fumbled with my key card. I was still so embarrassed that I couldn't get the dam thing to work. Out of nowhere his hand helped me flip the card around and unlocks the door.

He gives me a wink and heads towards his room.

I slammed the door. I am actually sweating! What the hell is happening? I am married, I shouldn't have these feelings. My mind was racing, what do I do, what do I say, if he comes by, do I let him in? No He's just being nice, he's not interested, you are too old, too out of shape. I have got this out of this out of my mind.

I must have stood in the doorway of my room for what seemed like an eternity. I convinced myself that my imagination was getting the better of me. I put the bottle down and changed out of my work clothes and put on my robe over my underwear. I decided I needed another drink, so I poured a glass, sat on the bed and turned on the TV.

KNOCK KNOCK! My heart jumped into my throat!

Trembling, I walk to the door. I see him through the peep hole and let him it. He walks in with a couple of takeout containers.

"We didn't eat dinner and after all those drinks, I though we both could use something substantial, besides I don't like eating alone." I didn't say anything, I just closed the door.

He is looking at the TV...

"What are you watching??"

I just noticed I haven't changed the channel, the TV been is still on the preview channel. And of course at this moment, it was showing the previews for the adult films. I picked up remote and randomly selected a channel.

"Are you okay?" He looks really sweet at right now.

"Yeah, I guess the drinks have gotten to me abit." As I pull the robe tighter against my body.

"Are you sure? I can leave if you are uncomfortable..."

"What makes you think that?"

"You are now watching the Spanish TV Station!"

I chuckle. I pass him the remote.

"To be honest I haven't had a chance to scan what's on tonight, So.. why don't you pick something and I will pour us a glass of wine."

I poured us both a glass and sat down on one of the beds. He sat there flipping channels and he eventually settled on a movie on the Showcase channel. I passed him his glass.

"That was one boring seminar wasn't it?" I had to break the silence... it was starting to get a little too quiet and a bit awkward. He smiled, raised his glass "Here's to a more exciting evening!"

We started talking about the spectacle that Karen and Jeff made of themselves at the bar, then about the hockey team that was terrorizing the lobby. The scene on the TV was starting to get a little erotic. The actress was naked lying in a bed while the actor proceeded to kiss her belly. Again, this was making me flutter a bit. I could feel my loins start to tremble. I looked up at him and realized he wasn't watching the TV. He put down his glass on the night table and walked over to me took my glass from my hand and placed it beside his. He sat down beside me, put his hand around my neck and gave me a kiss.

I think I kissed back, I couldn't remember. My heart was racing I was so terrified. I just looked into those dark beautiful eyes. He undid my belt on my robe and threw it onto the floor then opened my robe. He leans in to kiss my neck, then my shoulders, then onto my chest. His strong hand cupped my breast and he headed back up my neck then to my lips. He gently tweaked my nipple, I moaned. At this point my underpants were soaking wet. It had been months, no years since any man has made me feel this vulnerable. He lays me back on the bed and started biting my nipple through the bra. Now I am moaning and squirming to his affections. His hand is now down my pants. His finger is rubbing my clit all the while he's moved onto my other breast. I shudder un-controllably as I had my first O for the evening. Little did I know, there were many more to come.

I regained my composure; he had taken off his clothes and was now naked lying beside me. I stared at his dark beautiful body. I started kissing him softly by his belly button. I slowly move down. I stopped momentarily to admire him, then let my tongue message the tip licking up his moisture. I started to caress his long shaft while kissing his tip gently. I stop for a moment, I looked into his eyes and gave him a smirk and took him into my mouth. It was warm, smooth and all I wanted to do was to return the favour. My head starts to bob up and down, coming close to gagging each time I try to take him deeper and deeper. He gentle grabs the back of my hair and pulls my face closer as he moans. I am now messaging his balls and in no time, I start to feel him twitch. I feel the shots of warm salty fluids hit the back of my throat, I took it down, then I sat up, wiped my lips and smiled. He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

Both of us, just spent, lay down to watch a little tv. I cleaned my throat with a little more of the wine. I was feeling a little guilty but then again he was able to do something for me that my cold husband hadn't done for me in years. A few moments later I feel his hand caress my back. I shiver as he moves around to my groin and starts to tweek my clit. He starts to finger my pussy, one finger, joined by another, and yet another. He goes in and out for what seemed like an eternity, then he stops and spread my legs open and move in between my legs. He started teasing me with his again very erect fellow. He lets his head just push about an inch into me and then he goes back, then he teases me again maybe half an inch more, and goes back. My insides starts acting like a vacuum wanting to suck his entire shaft inside. Wham! He is thrusted inside me to his balls. I jerk back almost off the bed. He stayed there, then he slowly moved in and out and in and out. He start moving faster and harder, I can feel each myself working up again and he continues to pump my pussy.

I have never been a "Noisy" girl before tonight... but I start making noise that I have never made before. He starts tweaking the girls and pounding my hole and I just lay there taking every stroke every tweak... the trembling is starting again! Then he pulls out!

I look up at his adoring self... He is so hot, he is so rigid, he grins.. and before I knew what was happening I was spun over onto my front. He starts to tease again with his fellow... an inch then out... a little deeper then out... then Wham! I am full, throbbing with desire taking it all in like the little vacuum I was earlier. While I am being slammed he licks his thumb and starts to rub my arse. Shit I thought... I have tried it before, unsuccessfully as Rob has never stayed up for the job.., and now I, after years of wanting to try I have no choice...

He pulls out.. scoops out some of my juices and rubs my hole. He placed his knob on my arsehole. He slowly moves in, Ouch!! But I don't complain... He presses deeper.. the pain is unreal... the thrust.. I scream. He stops deep inside. His hand grabs my nipple, tweaks, pain is transferred. He starts to grope, and slowly starts to pound my ass. The hurt is slowly replaced by a constant desire to have my pussy pounded at the same time. I stay there taking it in as my hand reaches for my clit... I start to rub and as I am being pounded, I start to shudder again.. He pounds... I start rubbing harder, he starts to groan.. I am delirious.. He slams in... I am now having convulsions.. he doesn't move as I rub myself into my own orgasmic heaven.

He is spent, I am spent.. he pulls out ever so slowly and drapes his arms around my waist. We fall into the sheets hot, sweaty, exhausted, no words are spoken...

RING RING.. this is your morning wake up call!