All Comments on 'It's Lunch Time'

by deprivedwife

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
frustrated now being filled with love

fantastic story exciting writing. i hope you follow up with another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To: DepravedWifey

Get over it, move on and get a life.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
I agree

You should move on. Once the love and respect has gone. And if you are not talking to each other that is crunch time. Either you bail out of the marriage or YOU do something about it. Mrs Deprived wife. When you have finished this story. Go to the living room where your husband is sat in front of the TV watching a sports program. Take your clothes off and see if you get any reaction from him. If he is a man then he will turn off the TV and take you on the sofa or take you up stairs in bed. Either way YOU should do something. Most men, me included, won't know what's wrong until it's FAR too late. If you love your husband still and if you still feel some lust for him. Then show him what you can do. In fact show him this story. THAT should get a reaction from him. As stories go it was pretty good to read. I hope you write more like this.

cheatingwifecheatingwifeover 14 years ago
Brings back memories

This reminds me of my affairs. Good job. Is it true? If so, we should share notes.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
CW

The story you have just read I would guess is a fantasy. Read the writers profile. Unlike you she is a LOYAL wife. Which to me means she didn't cheat or at least not yet. of course I could be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Sure

Story was well written, too bad you can't get some passion back in your life. Have you really tried everything, if so move on, you'll both be happier. Let us know.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
You are pathetic

All you comenters are way off base. I have it on good authority that the writer is a psuedo nome for one of the wimp/whore wife/ cuckold writers who is afraid to show his face or I will smack it so he/she/it tries another aproach at the wimp/cuckold shit. It just doesn't do it for you does it...therefore your seemingly lack of passion...GO AHEAD AND WRITE ANOTHER WIMP STORY...I'M WAITING FOR YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nyminus - morality monitor par excellance,

I do not know about anyone else but your devotion to the cause as a self appointed LW Taleban scares the fuck out of me. I can speculate about the minus but what does the ny represent? -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uk cynic

My guess is you scare easly, if your not a sissy your fucking close. Cockold and wimps have become a art form on this site and even though it is lived by a very small but vocal crowd, there are 3 or 4 that contuine on about the joys of cream pies and such. This is a vile fetish and many of us will point this out whenever there is a chance. So fuck you hard from lots of us, little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
UK CYNIC I castigated you earlier

but I'm 100% behind you now. Cunts like nyminus(I think the ny stands for nylons, he's a cock sucking faggot by his own admission)and Poizon69(also known as GW66, Jaded_one, Happy married Man, Average Writer etc.)are both people that haven't been man enough to move on from wives that have left them, unsurprisingly if you collate their IQs, their puerile offerings in the story section and an obvious retarded maturity and a sociopathic mentality that prevents them from viewing the world from any angle other than from under their mother's skirt tails. And mother is probably in the cellar in a rocking chair.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Strange isn't?

The Anon person below me is so brave when he doesn't have a name. What is your name? And why do you insist that GW66 and Jaded one exsist? Are you looking for them for some obscure reason? And I don't know if you noticed by I don't agree with Nyminus, I liked this story. So unnamed one why have you given it a 50 when all you want to do is slag off someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dont like cheats male or female, you simply cant

trust them. A liar is a liar, a cheat is a cheat, they really are the same.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Dead Plot!

The cliched husband who is not doing his job in bed. The cliched wife who makes little or no attempt to rectify this by serious and adamant conversation: communication. And instead of divorcing which she can clearly afford, she cheats and uses his failure to commmunicate - not hers of course -as an excuse. Come on: if you got write this plot, try a little more originality: maybe actually have her get a divorce, THEN go out fuck anyone she wants; oh, yah, she gets to do it anyway and still have her husband supplemnet her life with HIS earnings and keep hers. Her cake and ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I just think it's hilarious....

....that the comment deleting cheating wife has similar memories to this.What affair WOULDN'T spark a memory in you? And anonymous pussy fucking wimp who's giving nyminus and poizon shit-at least they have identifiable monikers so you can track their history,unlike you you fucking chickenshit.You try to sound oh so erudite but you come off sounding like a complete ass by postulating YOUR hypothesis regarding their real lives,to couch a term in your arrogant phraseology-pistolpackinpeteinHiramfuckingMaine

LoansumLoansumover 14 years ago
Nice first story

You did a nice job on the story with good background and good buildup. I hope you will continue sharing your fantasies with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF is wrong with you creaps?

Sometimes the comments are more entertaining than the stories. The LW Taliban is trying to create terror in the hearts of those of us who enjoy this genre but have given us quite a lot of entertainment in the process. I sometimes read the stories (like this one) end enjoy the pictures painted in my mind by the author, then spend time laughing at the fools who threaten and insult anonymous people who write about topics that they are compelled to read. Who are these people? Maybe I should read the gay stories to see if they're trying to infect that genre with their hateful, narrow minded nonsense.

It was a good story, well written and entertaining. I'd like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yea, one more fucked up author craving attention.

So predictable and so lousy - please do not write anymore.

DC29DC29over 14 years ago
read the whole thing

Obviously half of the commentors never read the last line of the story as it show that this is only a fantasy.

To the author great first story. Keepit up and ignore all these small minded people who don't have any imagination or fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

i loved your story as did my wife we both hope it is just the start of a whole series thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
enjoyed your story

hi from upsate ny . i'm 6 miles from Canada border and married also lol. I know the cold winters don't help out thoughts going crasy lol. I know we all need orgasms and they say lots of married people never get any even tho they have sex. I wish my wife would give me a hall pass would love to make all women cummm like crasy lol... take care jerry

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No excuse

There is.no excuse to cheat, ever. Get your divorce and move on, otherwise you are just a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous