All Comments on 'It's My Life: Six'

by RebeccaBrowning

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Captured the time wonderfully

God those days were something, and you captured the time perfectly. I was at a few of those parties and you got it down right. The sex was hot too.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 18 years ago
Splendid!

An absolutely wonderful read from start to finish. Funny, fun and sexy all the way, and an easy to read style of writing that brings all the characters to life. I'm a dave too and about your age, but I know I wasn't the one in your story, because YOU I would have remembered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a 5!

Hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another home run

Once again your story had me reading every word instead of just scanning. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Phenomenal!!!

Your story is simply phenomenal. The realism of your writing style is unmatched in anything I've read on this site. You draw the reader into every episode -- as if I'm sitting there right next to you. I'm most impressed with how your true emotions and feelings pour out of almost every word. Thank you for giving us this look into the depths of you. I am waiting with great anticipation for your next chapter.

seattle_coyoteseattle_coyoteover 18 years ago
Marvellous

Your story continues to be absolutely marvellous: the humor, the dialog, the wry observations, the telling details, and the complexity of the state of mind of your narrator: stuck with a rotten husband, and loathing the manipulations he employs on her, and yet exploring life in ways he can't begin to understand... it's all superb. This is a really terrific memoir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Rebecca

A great story from a great person. I cannot wait to read of your further adventures. Fortunately for us this series should continue for a long long time.

Gooddawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Called 911

I laughed so hard with your humor I fell from my chair, busted my big head, scuffed up the little one and called 911 looking for some svelt energetic EMT/ nyphomaniac to come to my rescue. Alas and alack no EMT. (no busted head either) Nonetheless "Its My Life" is such a great example of a masterful storyteller plying her trade that I'd use it in a class if I had turned out, as originally planned, an english professor.

I'm glad we don't work together aas I'd never get anything from egging you on to spin annother tale, recounting those increadible timesof our misspent "youth"

Please keep on with the telling of your life for many many more years....

Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I wanna marry you!

You are an incredible woman! I feel guilty when I'm laughing my ass off at your adventures, but you give of yourself so willingly and honestly that I know you are trying to make these stories enjoyable to read no matter how much it may hurt. Nothing sexier than a woman with a sense of humor and a sex drive. By the way, the first half of the story was hilarious, but the second half was hot hot hot!

olguy25olguy25over 18 years ago
Humor

I love your sense of humor! Not many writers project this quality in their stories. Keep up the good work.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanover 18 years ago
Go girl, go!!!

Rebecca, you are one of a kind. I am so glad you are my friend. Tonight I wish I had a cock for you to play with. And boy, girl, can you write!! Love, Susan

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Best Chapter Yet

You make this story come alive with your obvious writing skill and your effortless style. Behind that though, is a brain and an imagination that must be a delight to those that know you. Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous