It's My Life: Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Tyrone," the blonde, who was apparently Liz, answered. "We're the hosts this month, and so we claim the home court advantage."

"Who are you guys picking?" somebody asked from behind me.

"Dave has decided that he was going to be the lucky guy tonight - like he is every night I might add," the blonde yelled out. "And we choose - Becky!"

Liz came over to me and gave me a hug, followed by her husband Dave, and I stood there between them as dazed and confused as good be, while the other people heckled them.

"Sore losers!" Liz yelled. "Go ahead now ladies, pick your prizes. You already know the order you pick in."

I look at the couple who had 'picked' me, and everything seemed surreal to me. This couple weren't hip swingers; they were a couple that looked like everyday people you'd see on the street. They looked like the couple that owned Mister Ed, who crying out loud.

The wife was a bubbly blonde with a very attractive figure, and the husband was a very straight-laced looking guy that could have been a school teacher, or an accountant or something. What the hell did they want with me?

Women were going up and reaching in the bowl for the keys while I stood in a fog and watched.

"Boy, once the little hippie girl got grabbed, all the guys started moping around looking like they just dropped their ice cream cones or something!" my old friend of an hour Betty bellowed as she went over to the bowl and reached in blindly. "Okay, who's the lucky stud?"

Betty jingled the keys in her hand, and I recognized whose they were by the can opener that was attached to them. Mike.

Mike yelled when he saw Betty with the keys, and as he hustled over to her, I could see that he was in heaven, and he nearly wiped out a lamp in his eagerness to get to Betty. It was all he could do to resist grabbing on to those jugs of hers right there in the middle of the room.

"Oh, it's your man Becky!" Betty cackled as Mike brought her past me. "I'll take real good care of him."

"Yahoo!" my asshole of a husband said as he clomped on by and gave me a wink as he skipped down the stairs with Betty. Out the door.

In my mind I envisioned Betty's face as she climbed into that piece of shit Olds and got taken to that dive of a motel room, all the while getting a description from Mike about how big his dick was. Maybe he had it out already, and she was gobbling away on it as they drove off. Asshole.

Soon all of the keys had been grabbed, and everybody headed for their cars and the evening of pleasure they had in store for themselves. Then it was just me left behind. Me and Liz and Dave.

Chapter 5. The mess left behind.

"I hate it when they do that!" Liz complained as she began picking up the bottles and glasses that had been left behind in every corner of the room. I went around and started helping her pick up, not knowing what else to do with myself.

"You're a dear," Liz said while we cleaned up the living room. "The agreement is that people are supposed to clean up before they go, but I think we're the only ones that ever bother to when we go to the other folks places."

I picked up the litter and glasses, but none too fast, since the sooner we got done meant the sooner whatever was going to happen, would happen. It didn't take very long though, and in a few minutes Liz and Dave were taking me down the stairs and into a room opposite their garage.

It was a den with a fireplace and Christmas lights along a bar against the back wall. It was a cozy little place, and I was tempted to ask if this was where they took all their prizes to play with, but they were being very nice and friendly to me so I shelved my sarcasm for the time being.

Liz brought a bottle of champagne over to the couch and sat next to me with her husband Dave on my other side, and she handed Dave the bottle for popping. The glasses got poured and they toasted me, and told me how happy they were that I had come to their party.

"You seem very nervous," Dave said to me, and I admitted that I was.

"No need to be honey," Liz said, rubbing her hand along my arm, and I watched goose bumps rise in the wake of her touch.

"Absolutely not," Dave agreed, and the preppy looking man put his hand on my knee to reassure me. "We're going to have a wonderful time, the three of us."

I held out my glass for a refill, and Dave poured about half a glass as the bubbles filled the rest.

"This stuff sneaks up on you, so be careful," Dave told me in a fatherly tone.

"I will be," I said.

"You know, ever since we saw your picture, we were really excited that we got to host this month's party," Liz said as she leaned into me, our bare legs touching.

"My picture?" I asked quizically.

"You know, the pictures that your husband sent us when he answered our ad," Dave said.

"Yes," Liz said. "As soon as Dave saw you, he was excited as a kid in a candy store. I was getting a little jealous there for a while."

"Now Liz, cut it out!" Dave said.

"Well you were excited Dave," Liz replied. "No sense lying about it."

"Um, which pictures were they?" I asked, trying to think about what they were talking about. We had pictures from our wedding, but that was it. They were nothing to get excited about anyway.

"I think we have them up in our room," Dave said and jumped up and ran up the stairs to fetch them.

"Dave got really hot and bothered when he saw you," Liz said, and she smiled at me with the most perfect set of teeth imaginable while grazing my forearm lightly with her nails, bringing a shiver down my spine and goose bumps all over this time. "I did too."

"Here they are!" Dave announced just before his wife was getting ready to attack me, and just before I was going to let her. "Let's see, this one is obviously Mike.

Dave sat down next to me and handed me a picture while on my other side, his wife Liz was firing up a fattie that we would have made a half dozen joints out of at home. The picture was a Polaroid of a naked guy, but only from the waist down. I recognized the limp cock as Mike's alright, and Dave handed me another of a very erect Mike, again from the waist down. Self-portraits, it was plain to see. An jerk holding a polaroid camera as far away from his dick as he could reach and snapping away.

"Quite the photographer," I said as I took the joint from Liz and took a deep toke, noticing right away that this stuff was excellent quality and certainly nothing like the cheap harsh crap I was used to. Another perk that goes with prosperity, I mused.

"Quite the piece of equipment too," Liz said admiringly. "You won't be seeing anything impressive like that here tonight."

"The importance of that crap is highly overrated!" I announced in a regal tone, and the pompousness of my voice got all of us laughing.

"That's good," Dave said.

"That is good!" I said, and squeezed his knee for emphasis, proving at least to myself that I indeed was, if not stoned, then well on my way there.

"This has to be you," Dave said, and handed me a photograph of a naked broad laying on her stomach in the middle of a bed. My bed, my sheets, and my ass.

"Not my best half," I muttered.

"Looks absolutely beautiful to me," Liz whispered into my ear, and my body quivered when she pulled my long brown hair back over my shoulder and nibbled on my ear.

"This is a nice shot too," Dave said, and handed me another Polaroid of me. This time I was on my back, arms and legs akimbo, and revealing every furry inch of my body.

"Don't remember posing for that one," I said, not to mention the fact that we didn't own a Polaroid camera either. "The only thing you can't tell is that my eyes are brown."

My eyes being closed, I could only assume that Mike had been a busy boy with a borrowed camera one evening, and had taken advantage of me being drunk or sleepy.

"Oh yeah, your eyes are closed," Dave said. "Never noticed that before. Guess you were sleeping, huh?"

"Dave was too busy looking at the rest of you to notice," Liz said before kissing my shoulder. "I'm guilty too."

"That's okay," I announced with a shrug as I grabbed the joint on the way back past me. "At least you could see what you were getting."

"And loving it too baby," Liz said. "So many times people show up and you wonder where the person that posed for the picture went."

"Not you Becky," Dave said as he flipped the other pictures of me on the coffee table. "You're the real thing."

"Even prettier in the flesh," Liz said as her fingers ran over the outline of my nipple which was stiff and very visible through the fabric of my dress. "Your breasts are adorable."

"All of you is," Dave said from my other side as he kissed my neck, and I contorted around toward him.

I felt Liz untying the string that kept that side of my dress up, and after she pulled it aside she licked and kissed my collarbone and shoulder while Dave was untying the other side.

The top of my dress came down, and Dave was busily going back and forth, sucking and kissing each breast while Liz swiveled me around and nibbled on my neck from behind. This went on for quite a long time, and as it continued I was burning with a kind of desire that I didn't even know was inside me, and I lost any semblance of self control.

LIz was driving me insane as she licked all around my neck, biting my shoulders and back, while Dave's mouth kept lapping at my breasts. Dave's kisses traveled upwards when Liz lifted my arm, and when he began kissing and chewing under my arm, my body arched back into Liz and I had what felt like a little orgasm from this dual assualt.

Chapter 6. Nice rug.

The next thing I remember was being on a blanket spread out on the rug. Nice rug too, and there was so much padding underneath it I felt like I was on a bed. My dress was long gone, having been relieved of it back on the couch, as well as my panties, and Liz was pulling off her own blouse as she knelt beside me. She was wearing a low cut red bra that cradled what seemed to be a nice pair of breasts.

"Let me," I heard myself say, and found myself reaching behind Liz and unhooking her bra. The harness lurched forward and my hands slid the straps off her creamy white shoulders, exposing a gorgeous pair of full and round breasts, and as I cupped them I felt their remarkable firmess as her plump nipples bore into my palms.

"They're beautiful," I said as Liz crawled on top of me, her globes dragging over mine as she kissed her way down my stomach and through my dense bush.

"Oh Dave, Becky's so wet!" Liz cried out after sliding her tongue through my drenched opening, and she looked up and over to the side where Dave was standing and watching.

Dave was naked, and my eyes traveled up his wiry body and saw that his cock was rock hard and bobbing in front of him. Liz soon climbed out from between my legs and was replaced by Dave, who knelt quickly with his cock in hand.

His stiff cock slid into me like a hot knife through butter, and he began thrusting into me briskly, his nice sized member comfortably filling me up. The sloppy sound of us pounding together echoed in the room, as Dave thrust into me at a variety of angles, all of them good, and as Dave finally began driving into me even harder, I knew that I was verge of an orgasm.

"Harder honey harder!" Liz was screaming as she knelt beside me, her one hand clawing at her tits, and the other working frantically between her own legs while she looked at me getting fucked by her husband.

I think that Liz may have cum first, but I couldn't be sure, because I was right behind her. When my orgasm came, it hit me like a freight train. I was sliding back along the rug as Dave slammed his cock into me without mercy, and my legs were wrapped tightly around his ass as wave after wave of pleasure slammed over me, the result of the most incredible orgasm a man had ever caused within me.

When I finally stopped cumming, Dave was pulling me back away from the edge of the fireplace, where our frantic coupling had sent me, and back onto the rug. From my groggy look over toward him, I could see that he was far from done, as his glistening cock was as hard as ever.

Dave moved me onto my hands and knees, and as he climbed behind me I felt his hardness glide back into my pussy. Liz was still kneeling beside me on the blanket, and I motioned for her to come around in front of me.

Liz caught on to what I was asking for, and as she laid down on her back in front of me and parted her thighs, I learned two things. One was that Liz was not a natural blonde, as the trim little triangle that adorned her womanhood was nearly the same shade of brown as my own was. Secondly, as my face went down and I began licking the sweet nectar out of Liz's pussy, I realized that I was no longer mad about being here. Far from mad.

Chapter 7. Still on the rug.

I woke up with a start; the kind of jolt you get when you have no recollection of where you are or how you got there. When my head stopped whirling, I remembered that I was in the den of a couple that I had never met before this evening - or was it yesterday now? I was also as naked as the day I was born.

I remembered that Dave, the man sleeping beside me on the rug, had made love to me for what had seemed like forever. Spinning me around in a wild variety of positions, I remember having more orgasms than I could count, and only when it was clear than I could cum no more, did Dave cum himself.

I remembered that all during that amazing experience, Liz and I had been tearing at each other with everything we had as well. There was not a single pore on my body that had not been shown affection by the two of them, as I had been licked, kissed, fondled and bit from head to toe.

"Here baby, you must be thirsty," Liz said as she crawled back down next to me with a glass of champagne, and even though I already had more than enough to drink I welcomed the cool fluid on my parched throat.

"Thanks Liz," I said, and set this glass down before allowing myself to ease back against the warm softness of her breasts.

"You having fun yet, Becky?" Liz said as she held me close to her, kissing my neck and shoulders.

"I'm speechless, for once," I said with a chuckle and a shiver. "Your husband is a remarkable lover," I added as I nodded toward this incredibly ordinary man with incredible ordinary equipment who had made me feel things I had never know possible before.

"I think you killed him though," Liz said with a giggle, as she reached over and nudged him with her toe. "Don't let him hear you say that you thought he was remarkable, because I'll never hear the end of it."

"You both were amazing," I said.

"You were the amazing one," Liz said. "The two of us fed off of you and your energy. Believe me, it's not always like that. Dave's going to be sorry he didn't get his wish though."

"What was that?"

"Well, your husband wrote that you gave better head than anybody in the world," Liz said. "Dave couldn't wait for that."

"My asshole told you that?" I said. "What else did he tell you?"

"Oh-oh! Me and my big mouth."

"No, I'm not mad," I said in a lie. "I'm just curious about what he told you about me."

"Well, let's see," Liz mused. "He said that he gave great head, that you liked it when people said you looked like Cher..."

"Fucker!" I muttered with embarrassment. "No wonder people are always telling me that. I know damn well it isn't true."

"There's a little similarity there baby," Liz said. "The cheekbones and the mannerisms a bit."

"Please don't be mad at him for saying that," Liz continued. "He really only had positive things to say about you. And Dave and I were crazy about you after we saw the pictures of you. Dave especially, because he has a real passion for this."

As she spoke Liz reached around and gave a little tug on the hair that was peeking out from under my arm, and I flushed with embarrassment.

"I thought Dave spent a lot of time playing around under there," I said while shaking my head. "Another one of Mike's ideas."

"Hey, I think it looks sexy on you," Liz said and gave me a squeeze.

"Did he tell you that I liked getting kissed on my neck and shoulders too?" I inquired.

"Ummm... no, I don't think so," Liz said after thinking. "I guess that's just something I like to do. You enjoy that, I take it?"

"Mmmmmmmm," I replied dreamily, and received a nibble on the neck in response.

"Maybe I should wake Dave up," Liz said.

"Why don't I?" I offered. "I think I know a way to do it, if you don't mind that is."

"He's all yours baby," Liz said, as she let me roll over to her husband.

I looked at Dave's flaccid penis, so soft and innocent looking as it hung off to the side, nestled in the dark tuft of hair that surrounded it. My tongue took a swipe at his balls on the way up to his cock, and as my lips slid up the tool I could taste myself all over him.

My nose landed daintly in the soft nest of fur as Dave twitched, and I felt his manhood stir in my mouth as my tongue slided along the underside on my way back up. My mouth nibbled around the mushroom crown, tongue probing the tender slit at the tip, and as I looked up I saw Dave stir back to consciousness with Liz smiling down on him as she brushed the hair from his face.

I began to work in earnest as Dave got himself more comfortably positioned on his back, and as he became fully engorged I began sliding my wet lips down the entire length of him, squeezing his balls, and then sucking them while I felt him wiggling around beneath me.

Time after time I brought Dave to the brink of orgasm, only to let him come back down slowly. The head of his cock would slide along the roof of my mouth and graze my throat, and I would see his breathing begin to quicken, and his hands would clutch at the blanket beneath him, and I would slow again.

I did this for as long as dared, and when I looked up through his pubes and saw Dave's hand slapping at his forehead and begging for release, and saw Liz smiling - cackling with glee as she watched me swallowing her husband's cock whole with every bob of my head - all the while keeping him teetering on the brink of orgasm, I winked at her and let him go.

Dave screamed as he came, with me sucking on that erupting cock like a woman possessed. Dave was squealing as he thrashed around, sending the fireplace tools and the holder flying as he flailed his arms wildly, as his seed kept spurting into my mouth and down my throat, my one hand milking his sack while my other hand toyed with his anus. All the while Liz sat beside him laughing maniacally at the scene that was unfolding before her.

"Please - no more," Dave whimpered weakly as I kept his cock in my mouth long after it had stopped twitching and ejaculating, still trying to drain every last drop out of him that could be had before I let it slide out of my mouth and plop harmless back onto him.

I got up on my hands and looked up and Dave and Liz with a grin, running my tongue over my lips and proclaiming it yummy.

"Wait until I get enough strength to get up Becky," Dave said as he struggled to prop himself up on his elbow.

"Ummm - according to my expert opinion, I think that there dick is dead," I announced while giving his deflated dick a nod.

"Well, there are other ways I can get revenge on you," Dave said with a cackle as he began to move toward me. "And I'll bet that between me and Liz, we can have you begging for mercy before long too."

"I'll give you until sunrise," I said as they crept up to me and eased me onto my back, their tongues sliding up along my thighs in tandem, in a race that only I would win."

Epilogue.

I got picked up by my dear husband around nine the next morning, after enjoying a breakfast fit for a queen. The breakfast was preceeded by a most exhilarating shower, when I discovered that Liz and Dave had a lovely bathroom with a shower that could not only accommodate three most comfortably, but also allowed enough room for a variety of activities completely unrelated to hygiene.