It's My Life: Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was it for you?" Mike asked excitedly as we drove down the road and back home. "We broke the bed at the motel, Betty and me! How was it for you?"

"Never even made it to bed, I'm afraid," I said as I looked out the window.

"Really? Shit, I'm sorry," Mike said. "That Betty, she was something alright. You should have seen the size of her tits, Becky! Man, those babies were huge - no shit."

"That's nice dear," I said, and although Mike talked for most of the way home, I can't really remember what he said. Too busy thinking nice thoughts of my own to listen, or care.

******

Thank you so much for reading my stories, and a special thank you to those who comment and write to me.

I have had computer problems lately, and the e-mail account here has crashed and shut me out a few times as well, so if you have written me and not received an answer, that means I did not get it, and for that I apologize. Resend if you can.

I promise to always answer each and everyone that takes the time to write me.