All Comments on 'It's My Party & I'll Cry If I Want To'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Finnaly!

Pretty good story from the cheaying wife perspective. In this time of permissiveness running headlong into conservatism, it is great to see a story that isn't preachy too far one way or the other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Consequence Of Married Life

Consequence - respect - honesty - You covered them all very well!!!

Life is a reality!! Cuckolding is absurdly unlifelike !!

Thanks and Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree with the commens so far!

Finally, more writers writing about the aspect of basic human respect that has to go in any marriage. I don't begrudge the writers who write about open relationships or mutual infidelity - ususlly the stroies are plainly labeled as being that. Of course, I wouldn't want their protagonists watching MY kids or eventeachig in their schools but that is another matter. :-)

Great story and I hope to see more of the same!

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for not writing a story with a wimpy husband. He didn't seek direct revenge, but got it anyway. By getting rid of the cheating wife, and marrying a new lady and creating a happy life with her, he got the best revenge possible. The Ex-wife regrets her decision everyday now, and has to face a great void in her life because of her actions. It will be years before she is able to date again, let alone if she ever finds someone to love her.

Your story is what a cheating story should be; background, the adultery, and the consequences. Thank you again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice story

I liked your story, though I feel the wife got off too easily. I would have enjoyed seeing her go crying to Jim, only to have it go really badly. To have her walk into his house where he's partying with several friends who proceed to gang-rape and sodomize her like the whore she is, to really ruin her mentally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Strong husband

Jay was a strong man who had a great explanation on why he qas going though with a divorce. Many men wouldn't make this decision, because they think there are no other women out there they can get. They become wimps, cuckolds, cum drinkers, foot worshipers and useless to some of there women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good damn story

Everyoone who even thinks about cheating should read thsi story. The husband did the right thing dump the cheating whore!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding

Jay could have forgiven her. After all it was only once. However, he is better off with Lora; someone more like himself. They say opposites attract but being male and female is opposite enough. Therefore, compatibility between husband and wife is much preferred.

Jim will probably be fine since women are attracted to his type. He is an asshole and, even though I wish it were not so, asshole men make out very well.

In any event, most of the blame goes to Lora. In spite of all the politically correct statements to the contrary, it is up to the women to call the shots regarding sex.

Lora will not do as well as Jim nor as well as she had it. First she is a little older and two she is divorced. Both reduce her desirability which means she must settle for someone less than Jay. May not be a lot less but her choices will not be as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How Cheating Should Be Handled

I thought the story was great and except for immediate marriage plans by Jay it was believable. I could see Lori and Jay together but not making immediate plans. Like other comments I cannot see anything but pain, not a marriage where the husband lets the wife cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
After reading this story about five times

I just have a feeling that Jay and Lori set-up their respective spouses so they can get a divorce so they can get married. Just seemed to me just too convient for Jay and Lori to fall in love so quickly and get married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is what should happen when the wife cheats. Even if the husband dosen't destroy her and the man she fucked, he has to at least divorce the cheating bitch. Even though he didn't get revenge on them directly,he still did get it. I mean he divorced the cheating slut and got married to the other guys wife. Great to finally read stories that are more realistic. Thanks for your effort and keep up the good work.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Good story

I don't think Jay and Lori set them up. I think it was clear from the beginning of the story that the wife says that she noticed an attraction between the two of them. So it's possible that they did have feelings close to love or something around it but never push those feelings since they both knew they were married and loved their partners. Though knowing what happen, most likely it could be said they finally gave into their feelings and it grew which is why they married sometime later.

We don't know how much time passed between the cheating and when the divorce was final. Don't think that was said. Just that Jay and Lori were married three months after the divorce was final. So even 3 months might be enough time since they were already friends, attracted to each other, had common interest, etc. All the things to fall in love are basicly there.

It was really good to see this coming from the point of view of the wife though. It's rare that you see this in this style of cheating story. I'm glad it was only a one time thing but at least she realized what she did and what she lost and the reason Jay did what he did were sound I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Strong Stand Applauded

I am always happy to read a story where a husband takes a strong stand against a cheating wife. Thee only flaw I found with this piece was that the cuckolded husband didn't take strong aggrssivee action against thee other man. So many women seem to think that men's feelings are impervio8s to hurt. Women sure look at things differently than mn do. I once had a wife who cheateed on me. When I filed for divorce, she said that I wouldn't have done that if I really lovd her. As if screwing one of my friends was a sign of her love for m.And all the stories where they get away with cheating don't help. Thanks for encouraging mn to stand up for themselves. The story was a great read.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Not your usual style !!!!!

Well this was, for you, a fresh look at the subject from the cheating wife’s POV. Despite her obvious chagrin and attempts to recompense for her, one time, misdeed, his pride prevents him from forgiving her so she must pay the price and rightly so. Her lover, despite a divorce, seems to get off rather lightly this time Charley_Ace! Still, I quite liked the fresh format of this tale.

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
I just revisited this story

after all these years.

It still stands the test of time!

Shame all your husbands weren't as sensible as this one...

TigerjawTigerjawalmost 18 years ago
my 2 cents

Quote: I liked your story, though I feel the wife got off too easily. I would have enjoyed seeing her go crying to Jim, only to have it go really badly. To have her walk into his house where he's partying with several friends who proceed to gang-rape and sodomize her like the whore she is, to really ruin her mentally. :End of quote

Hehe the person writing that must be a real humanitarian. Or just thinking real men break the woman they loved enough to choose as a wife. I don't think the husband would like to hurt her. He just could not live with her anymore. All comments i read in these kind of stories that wan't the wife dead or gang raped or something more stupid should think of one thing. Is there not enough murders and rapes going on in real life allready?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story

Heres the break-down.

For all your idiots who think men need to be overly assertive or overly nice...

Cheating (betrayal) is a high priced sin. There is no wayon earth to punish it properly, never will that wife know what it's like to have something so pure ruined in the husbands lustful eyes. once she broke the purity...he couldn't pay her back. No amount of murder, torture, can help.

Even divorce does nothing. The ONLY...thing the man can do is move on, and some men need closure by giving into their animal desire for revenge, and some get closure from a simple divorce. Closure is dealing with something beyond your control. BEYOND.

I hope all you idiots out their realize your ideas of what should be donw are opinions. I did however love the story.

It shows us what a woman living in acceptance must suffer for breaking something so pure. Everyone suffers...no amount of hiding it or denial/bargaining will erase its memory.

And really, she is healthy to do this...she will also find closure one day. You can control your choices, but not the consequences of those choices. Any man/woman in denial of their infedelity will only suffer and live out their days pathetically. It's good to be in acceptance and feel morbid..;.letting out the emotions to run their natural course.

This was a good story for closure. Although, not too realistic. I have never seen a woman so calm...so collected about her actions. Most deny it up and down, even if caught red handed. They make excuses, and resort to all sorts of trickery. I guess you DID sewt up the plot differently.

It seems to me at first, she was more sorry she got caught than about her actions. She later came to terms. If only people could do that earlier..marriages could be salvaged. But its more than pride...a human has self worth....he could not be with her anymore and still be happy again....she took away his value...his only hope of getting his zest for life back is to find closure....despite what you sappy people think about "love conquering all" this is reality...not a day time drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PERFECT

Perfectly handled situation, but the divorce and remarriage plans were too quick and down pat. More areas need fuller development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

The work of this author sets the bar for authors like HDK, DG Hear and others. Well done! Maybe, JPB should take some lessons from a master!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Average fare

Nothing new in this rather cut-and-dried tale of infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Almost...

It could have been a good story, but I had a few problems with it. The first was the way the husband spoke, it was just a wee bit too formal. I can understand a man trying to hold himself together rather than lost it, but it just did not work. The second was the whole thing about marrying Lori. They might have gotten together, but to agree to marry at the party was just silly. What did make it work was the wife describing her downfall. That sounded almost too real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
She was a braindead cunt, not worth worrying about

He did the only honorable thing, throw out the trash, not sure I would take the neighbors wife but then they had been thrown together for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't Believe it!

I kinda agree with all the previous comments to a degree, however, what kind of a loving husband with such a "strong" conviction of what is right and wrong allow the feeling, touching, kissing etc that progressed in front of him and his guests. Why did he not stand up for himself and throw JIm out from the beginning? Why not fight for his values and his wife at least to the point of protesting their behavior? I had the impression that he wanted everything to progress just as it did so that he could hold the moral high ground and get rid of her! I mean, wouldn't the normal strong and loving husband have become irate at the first signs of overfriendliness between the two? Why not? I mean, why would he have spent the entire party watching them and allowing himself to be humilated and disrespected unless he wanted the conclusion that occurred. Hmmmmmm...something wrong with this plot. I think that the story ending mean't that she was set up...perhaps? Is their more to this story left untold?

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
I think this about sums it up

he looked me right in the eye with a smirk on his face. He was silently gloating over having just fucked my wife, challenging me to do something about it. I suppose that he wanted me to take a swing at him, but you know I'm not that kind of person. WHY THE HELL NOT? The fact that the bastard smirked at Jay was reason enough. I think the next time I fuck another man's wife that I'll find one that is married to the politically correct liberal coward like Jay. HE WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING TO ME. He loves picking on the wife. He is not a coward just with another man...Man what a coward and wimp.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmmm!

I liked the story basically. But it was obvious to me that if he had truly loved her he would not have allowd himself to be humiliated in front of their friends. He set her up to my way of thinking. He wanted her to complete the act at the party so that he could marry Lori and get rid of the two cheaters via divorce for adultery. That makes him worse than the cheater to my mind! Think about it. If he really loved her and did not want a divorce... Why would he have allowed any of it to go on? Both spouses have an obligation to communicate what they will put up with or "NOT"! No...I think this story is really about getting rid of a spouse by taking advantage of a flirtatious and dumb wife!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 15 years ago
decent story

i have to disagree with previous posts regarding the wife being set up. she was in control of her own actions, she made the decisions. she know she was making poor decisions or she wouldn't have been trying to make sure the husband didn't see. he couldn't control her actions, he can only make decisions for himself based on how her decisions impacted him. in this case divorce was the appropriate decision, though my personal bias makes me prefer a little revenge thrown in.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
The bitch wants forgivness, well there is a way......

commit suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YESSSSS!!!!!!!

To the last comment,,,,,, my kind of guy!!! I'm in complete agreement. If a guy can comit suicide it should OK for the slut as well, besides she deserved it.

venom71venom71almost 14 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice story

wow, this is actualy, unlike most of the stories here, something from which many people can learn, and not just a silly lusty story

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
nice one ACE

he was a man, she was a cheater, not a slut, he ended it and she was sorry. better than that he wasn't a wimpy cucold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice touch

you took my wife for 15 minutes, I'll take yours forever. suck on that asshole.

nice symmetry :)

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 5*****

I agree with Anonymous in most areas. Jay could have forgiven Jean as it was only one time. Jay may have been embarrassed that his friends knew. However, after a couple of months, they would not give much though one way or the other as they all have their own issues.

I also agree with Anonymous that women are attracted to men like Jim and while he is the type to have one night stands with, he is not the dependable type they wish to marry. So, being divorced, Jim may find it a bit difficult to find a replacement as good as Lori.

Since Jim is better looking, Jay probably did better than Jean by marrying Lori. However, being divorced, Lori probably would not do any better than Jay and after the experience with Jim would sacrifice a little in looks to marry a more dependable guy such as Jay.

I also agree with Anonymous that Jean being older and divorced will not do as well the second time around. However, she will do almost as good and may get remarried quickly. It will just be a guy 5 years older or not quite as good looking and desirable as Jay. She is fortunate that she was divorced after only three years because, after 10 year, she would have to greatly reduce her standards since is very little demand for women in their mid 30's.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Short and sweet,....well

I enjoyed this immensely and was a little disappointed that it was so short.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WE KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT

why wonder what happened after it is done. TK U MLJ LV NV

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Inept and childish. How old is this writer,anyway?

What surprised me was that idiotic DWorcock comment. Does this pathetic shithead have any brains at all?? I doubt it.Oh,and 1 star.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Downright simple

I suppose using enough ketchup will hide the taste of anything. This story depends more on the emotions wrought from the reader when sacred virtues are broken and the consequences of that action, than a decent plot.

I agree with the final results of the relationships, although the style and method of the writing in getting to that is, at best, like watching someone put together a toddler's five-piece puzzle.

If I'm not mistaken, some of this author's other work is better written than this, so I'll assume this story is his earliest work.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Consequences!

The story was not a hit with a lot of people who seemed to find many faults with it. I felt that it was a pretty good commentary on a lot of relationships. First of all, why in the world are Jay and Jean even married in the first place? It is obvious from hearing her view of their relationship that they are incompatible with one another. It is also obvious that their moral standards are incredibly different as well. Jean is a selfish, immature woman who is only concerned for instant gratification, and fails to consider the consequences of her actions. It is also painfully obvious that she does not love Jay. Her mouth might say that she does, but her actions and blatant disrespect for him in the face of her husband and their guests speak louder than her words. In short, Jay has wasted three years of his life.

It would seem that Jim and Lori are a mirror image of Jay and Jean, only with the genders reversed. The same things that could be said of Jay and Jean's marriage could be said of Jim and Lori's. This is really my only fault with the story and it is a minor one. It is a bit too fortuitous that all Jay has to do to ease his pain is to simply marry Lori. It's just a trifle too contrived and detracts from the story. However, it is not out of the realm of possibility I suppose.

All in all, I felt it was a good story, and was certainly a cautionary tale. It would be a good story for all newlywed couples to read. If your relationship is in trouble, fix it! Don't turn outward to some other person. If you play, you're going to pay!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Romantic revenge story

A very good revenge story, yes romantic revenge story without violance.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You don't have to "assume"

that this is CharleyAce's early writing, you could actually look at the date on it and note that it was posted in 2001.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
I have only one problem with this...

If he saw what was happening at the party why didn't he stop it? Why didn't he tell the ass-hole to leave? I understand it was the wife who let it happen but so did he. I sure as hell could not have stood by watching some guy play with my wife's boobs. For that I gave it 4* instead of 5; but it was still well written and a good story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

A good and interesting tale. I just felt like you dug a hole too deep at first . . . With her talking about how the marriage had problems. So why s she so upset about losing him? The beginning was also a bit contradictory.

"He was sort of quiet and dull, a party pooper, and as I said before, our sex life needed improvement."

Actually, the wife had previously said that the sex was fantastic with her husband. Left me a bit confused.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Flat

Felt like I was reading a brochure.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Good job

Missing a little payback maybe some regret dilogue and of course Jim's funeral scene. BUT a good story well enjoyed!!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 GOING IN THE DOOR

is a lot EZer and less painful. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You will fuck it up again,

I lived as Jay did but I have four great daughters and now grand children. That ex fucked around when we were dating but is was my Daughter (then Daughters) that I stayed married. Never had a trusting emotion with her (five sexual experiences and two affairs I know of) I started out loving her then she was just a piece of ass, Now II'm divorced she wasn't a good fuck either now having comparisons. Your no good to any man, save him the pain you'll inflict. Your and my ex cast the same shadow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story written by a female

proof only a female would write this line and claim to know what love is "I felt so bad for Jay, for what I had put him through, that I granted him the divorce."

never marry a white woman anymore all you will get is pain, western females have no concept of love or devotion, they are the givers of pain.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE SECOND CHANCE SHE DESIRES

is only based on one word "IF"..TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

This is a testament to stupidity. Stupid worthless cheating cunt. Are you having fun now" I guess not.

Yeah I know this is fiction. So What?

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to annom not to marry a white woman

Well Mr/ms myoptic it doesn't stop at white women

Cheating transcends all race and nationally. And GENDER. SO GO TO THE OPTOMETRIST AND GET THE TRIFOCAL TO SEE WHAT T THE WORLD IS REALLY LIKE

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
lol @ Master falcon

white girls are sluts, black girls are thots--- basically your right any female is likely to cheat but i feel like white girls and black girls tend to cheat more than other female races.. just off my experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Remarriage Just Too Soon!

Jay learns of adultery around midnight, plus or minus a few hours. Jay does't sleep all night, talks to Lori about twelve hours (more or less) after learning of adultery (& Lori's seen no evidence, only Jay's word for it) and they both decide to divove and remarry in that short time? Jay's decision too divorce is plausible. Far too implausible are both their decisions to divorce and remarry the other party on the rebound.

Good narrative, decent plot, decent development of three characters, (Lori's essentially a place filler--so no development is okay); but the remarriage drops this from 5 stars to 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good flash story

I don't understand why he married Lori.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

It started out pretty good.

Then I read the stupidest thing and laughed so hard I think I broke a rib.

The very next day, Jay and the fuckwad's wife talk and decide they will divorce their spouses and get married.

What the fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Good Story

Short, sweet, and right to the point. I agree with other comments that the ending was a little abrupt, but I'm not sure what was left to be said.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good

But too short.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
Weak story

Theh decide to get married. Just decide to. Silly outcome.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 7 years ago
Not your best effort

The setup was good, the central scene insufficient and undeveloped, and the run down to the end was just short of abysmal. It was a good concept, but it died on the vine from lack of attention. Sorry, but I was a bit pressed to give this a 3.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Dude's party was more important than his marriage

Otherwise, why wouldn't he have walked away from the grill and told that dude to get his filthy hands off his wife. Or tell her to quit acting like a slut. He allowed every bit of it to happen in front of him and his guests. Just an awful character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@quietlylurking

I took another view. Given set-up it was obvious to husband wife and other guy were intent on having an affair. Husband had enough of all the previous flirting and most likely had been talking with her lover's wife gor some time about getting divorces if line was crossed.

Also, tough to believe wife would cheat so blatantly.

Not much of marriage to save. By letting them do what they did it saved great deal of evidence gathering

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
good story 5*

wouldn't suprise me if this wasn't a true story, i have a seen a similiar thing happen to a friend. very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Spineless fucking gimp. He ditched the bitch, but was a fucking pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I shouted several obscenities at him as he walked out the door"

Ooooh! I bet that cuts him to the core.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is English your first language?

If English is your first, you really need an editor. If you have one, yuch; get another. Character development extremely stiff. Couldn't bother to read last third of this drivel.

Samson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Guy did pretty good for a pussy.

He should not have let them fuck in his bed though , that was too pussy like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1* Wimp Cuck Krap

He sees cheating going on but doesnt do anything. Girly-man author.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Might not cut

It might not cut Jim to the core, but he took his wife. Jim got nothing in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Second Chance At Best

As the sayin goes, “Once a cheater, always a cheater”. Jim is for sure one, one that will never learn, he’s also a predator. He’s had designs on Jean since he’s known her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Yep

I don't know why she was so stupid, but I'm guessing she's just immature? There's no coming back from that kind of humiliation.

Now, I mean no offense when I say this, but as meaningful as your story was, the comments calling the author a cuck are just downright HYSTERICAL! Some readers seem to fantasize about their manhood and how they would bust anyone who transgresses against them. Silly little boys. Now that's funny!

DWornockDWornockalmost 5 years ago
4 Stars.

You have to wonder about him marrying the other exwife, but otherwise a good story. Jean is penalized for her actions and a divorcee is not as desirable as a single gal. However, she is attractive so she can easily get remarried so her loss is not near as much as the story implies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't get it

Seriously, is there a tutorial "how to Write a LW story"? First make The wife The biggest slut litererotica reader have Ever seen, it doesn't if her behavior is totally fiction And over drawn, you have to outmatch The other authors, 90% work also with such unbelievable stupid characters But Most of The People like it And you just have to describe your characters Even worse! So First Step is done The wife's charecter is like an brainless Alien from planet slut, you have the feeling it doesn't make sense to make the husband Look like an intellectual Saint, what it doesn't make Sense!? Don't worry! Here are enough people who love This Way over the top characters Even if is no logical (Yeah The intelligent alpha Softie husband marries The Brain dead slut) just burn The bitch. So in short, wife evil stupid slut who Cries After hubby when he is gone, husband is The saint WHO gets all The hot intelligent women. If You Tell your brain dead Bullshit from wife view You have make at least as clever to Argue like hubby Would do if You Tell This shit in his Point of view. Confusing, just don't care, someone will like your garbage ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank You For This Story

I was once an audio witness of one friend fucking the wife of another friend. I didn't know what to do. My better friend didn't know about the actions of his wife and his friend. The answer came to me when my good friend went fishing with a couple of fishing buddies. I caught the bastard getting into his car at a bar. I beat the crap out of him and told him over and over, "Friends DON'T FUCK FRIENDS' WIVES. What you'll do to one friend, you'll try to do to me. This shit stops now. And if you try this shit with my girlfriend, I WILL BE BACK!" He wanted to press charges, but he knew if the truth got out, he would face several more ass-whippings. Most of my friends eventually found out I had given him a severe beating. And they assumed he had tried something with my girlfriend. Even my girlfriend thought I had overheard him trying to hit on her. She assured me that Asshole never had a chance with her. Asshole soon left our circle of friends. I was something of a hero for a week or so. I think the only people who knew the truth were me, Asshole and my friend's wife. She is skiddish to be around me.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
And that's how you fuck up your marriage.

She took her lucky break and broke it in two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Was Strike 3

June... Chapter 1 was Strike 1, June... Chapter 2 was Strike 2 and this was... Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wow

Jay yelled very harshly at Jay for screwing his cheating wife. That'll show him by golly. At least he dumped the cheating wife. That will show her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could have been a longer story with more detail about their respective marriages. The way Jean talked about Jim she emotionally believed that she had settled for second best as far as Jay was concerned so not surprising she cheated.

Ok story with only a few typo's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Meh

I hope jay's new with fucks half the town. Would serve the self righteous asshat right.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Another

Wimp husband a waste of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore happy now.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

so many questions. "I could never deceive you" how did she deceive him? cheated on him sure but how did she deceive him? was it maybe he was referring to the vows

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Wimp coward of a hubby, total slut for a wife, alpha male friend, and , of course, she will cheat on her next hubby. Sounds like a Literotica Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least she learned her lesson.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Husband should have stepped in. No guatantee agaisnt divorce but a good step it would have been on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only rated this 3 stars. The wife wasn’t all that happy with her husband but did she talk to him about it? Husband’s made a spineless wimp. He sees what the guy’s doing & does nothing? Even after a while, get to the bdrm & at least swat something to his head. Even seeing the guy the next day hubby did nothing. To me, he deserves the disrespect he received. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Husband could have stopped it insyead of getting on his high horse and running away.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope his now divorced wife loses her sorrow and loss, finds a goodman, remarriess and has a good life and hubby with former friends wife gets divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think he could have intrupted their flirting and and tols Jim he'd gone too far. If she had realized that was true and felt the pain, apoligized, stopped the booze, maybe with true confession and guilt they could have had counseling and live together happily ever after. Maybe not, but he was a stone cold no forgiveness kind of guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Husband should have stopped it!"

WHY? He was in proximity to stop it this time because he was aware of it. Likely the next time her thighs flew apart she would make sure it would be when husband was not around to find out or stop it. Mate guarding is a waste of time, more suitable for bonobos than humans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous