It's Not As Simple As "I Do"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,793 Followers

I had two earth shattering orgasms before he stopped. He then turned me over, lifted up my waist, and buried his cock in me in one stroke. As he pummeled me I tried to bang back the best that I could. Given my almost comatose condition – a result of my two orgasms as much as my fatigue – I'm not sure that I did a very good job, but it wasn't for lack of trying. When Rob ejaculated into me I let out a loud, low, groan, matched in intensity only by his, and a feeling of euphoria enveloped me. That is the last thing that I remember until morning.

While I have vague recollections of drifting in and out of consciousness during the night the only constant was feeling a warm hard body next to me. When I awoke the first thing that I saw was Rob's face. He was still asleep, but his eyes were fluttering. I was totally devoid of guilt as I gently kissed him on the lips. Apparently not gently enough since he opened up his eyes, smiled, and said "What a nice way to wake up, gorgeous."

"I'm sorry that I seduced you last night – sorry for you, not for me. That was by far the best sexual experience of my life. Thank you."

"Wait a second," he laughed, "a beautiful sexy woman lets me worship her body and so stimulates me that I pass out after sex for the first time in my life and she thanks me? Is this real?"

"Pinch me and see," I chuckled. "Not there, you animal," I giggled as he pinched a nipple.

"Why not? I didn't get to worship that part of you last night," he chortled.

"Back to reality for a while," I cajoled. "What time is it?

Rob turned and looked at the clock next to the bed. "8:22," he laughed. "I was supposed to get up at 7:30."

"I need to make a call changing my 9:30 appointment to 10:30 – I'm hoping that we can have another session if I do," I said, biting my thumb.

"You make your call, I'll make mine," he snickered.

I got up, made two calls, went to pee and wash my face – and wash off the cum caked on my thighs and still leaking out of my pussy. Then I went back to the bedroom. Rob had just clicked off his cell phone. He pinched my ass as he sprinted past me to the bathroom.

I was standing up, drinking from a water bottle, when Rob returned from the john with a diabolical look on his face. He immediately embraced me, planted a passionate kiss on my lips, then started sucking a nipple, fondling a tit with one hand, and stroking my pussy with the other. I fondled his balls with one of my hands and stroked his already rock hard dick with the other one, while trying to bite his neck.

I was very hot, very fast. When I started moaning he grabbed my ass cheeks, lifted me up off the floor and pushed my back against my hotel room wall. Then – with guidance from my hand – he buried his cock in my soaking wet pussy. He pummeled the shit out of me as I held onto his neck and back for dear life. I had two colossal orgasms before I heard him grunt and felt his cum detonating in my pussy. I almost passed out. He apparently almost did too because it was all that he could do to sit back down on the bed before collapsing.

When we separated we did nothing but breathe heavily for a while. When we regained our composures we smiled, giggled, and manipulated each other's parts while lightly chatting. When it was 9:15 we knew that we needed to get a move on since we couldn't postpone our meetings any longer.

We had a nice shower together with significant playing in addition to washing, but no sex. After he dressed he went to his room and packed, and I furiously applied makeup and packed myself, all while eating two power bars. We arranged to meet in the lobby to check-out and take a cab together since his meeting place was only about half a mile from mine.

When the cab got to the building my meeting was in Rob kissed me on the lips and asked "What time do you have to leave for the airport today?"

"Around 3:30," I replied, squeezing his hand. "Why?"

"That's about the time that I have to leave too. Tell you what; be in front of this building at 3:30 and I'll come by in a cab and pick you up and we can ride to the airport together."

"Sounds great," I responded, gave him a quick kiss, got my bag and laptop out of the trunk, and waved as I entered the building.

I was on such a natural high, having gotten the best night's sleep in a year, and having had the two best sexual experiences of my life, that I absolutely killed my presentation. I had the potential customer eating out of my hand. I ended up with the largest purchase order ever for my cribs with a premium unit price. I also got them to sign a non-disclosure agreement then discussed with them several other ideas that I had for the future, which they were excited about.

I declined several offers to take me to the airport. I finished by 2:30 and used to good advantage the time between then and when I went outside at 3:20 to wait for Rob. I had an inspiration about how I was going to handle my situation with Brian. After my night with Rob I knew that there was no chance that I could ever again be happy married to Brian, but I also couldn't be so cruel as to try and take the kids away from him since they were his life, and despite my problems with him, he was a good guy. Plus, there was no way that I would allow my kids to grow up without two parents.

Rob's cab was there promptly at 3:30. He got out, put my bag and laptop in the trunk, and gave me a big hug.

We exchanged information about how our meetings had gone. His was almost as successful as mine, so we were two happy campers.

"So, have you decided what to do about Brian?" he asked.

"Yes. I had an inspirational moment as great as when I invented my baby carrier and crib," I replied with a big smile. "It is ingenious and solves all of my problems and deals with all of my concerns; and I think that I can get Brian to go along with it. After my night of over-the-top sex there is no way that I'm settling for anything else but fantastic sex for the rest of my life." Then I gave him a passionate kiss.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"You did the same thing for me that I did for you – you made my future path clear," he chuckled. He gave me a quick kiss then continued. "I will start proceedings to divorce Melinda as soon as I get home. My major fear of wondering whether I will ever find someone else that turns me on like she did disappeared almost the instant that I met you. Thanks, sex goddess." That was followed by another passionate kiss.

The rest of the ride he surreptitiously fingered my pussy after sticking his hand under my skirt and moving my panties aside, while I stroked his cock through his pants. That is I stroked his cock until I had to bite down on my hand to keep from screaming when he made me cum once again.

Our flights were leaving from different terminals in O'Hare so we had one more passionate kiss before parting. He handed me a piece of paper with an email address on it. "In case you ever need to chat," he smiled.

I walked to check-inn for my flight with a big grin on my face and wet panties, never having found out Rob's last name or given him mine.

I got home at 8:00 p.m. just as planned. I got an enthusiastic welcome from the kids, and a lukewarm one from Brian. I talked to and played with the kids until bedtime, then read Jasmine and Brittany a bedtime story – Tom considered himself too big for that anymore. When I went back downstairs about to tell Brian "We need to talk" he beat me to it.

"We need to talk, Amy," he matter-of-factly said.

"Yes, we do, Brian," I replied with a smile.

We sat down in the den and closed the door to be sure that we were not overheard by the kids. After we sat down he started right in. "I decided that there was no way to get you to stop your sleeping around unless you felt the pain that I did. So I fucked one of your friends while you were gone," he said with his arms crossed. I didn't expect that comment; he expected my reply even less.

"Good for you Brian," I said, without sarcasm. "That makes what I'm going to tell you much easier. We're getting divorced."

"What?" he choked out.

"I'm sick and tired of your baseless accusations. I NEVER had sex with anyone else since we've been married except for this weekend. You finally drove me to it because your ridiculous assaults on my character drained away all of my love for you. Now there is no going back."

"Huh?" was his intelligent response.

"There are several options. Listen to me carefully – are you listening?"

"Uh, yeah," he responded almost like an automaton.

"The first option is that we can go through the normal contentious divorce thing. We'll waste a lot of money, poison our relationship forever, make the kids miserable, and fight over custody with one of us – probably you – losing the right to be a full time parent and only getting to see the kids occasionally. I don't like that option."

I now had his attention. He was staring at me intently.

"The second option is that we can get divorced with complete agreement and conciliation. We can buy a duplex, knock out the wall between the units, your bedroom can be in one wing and mine in the other. We can divide up our property in a rational manner and agree to split all future costs of the house and raising the kids 50-50. We can continue to live with the kids as we do now so that we are both their full time parents. The only difference is that we won't be sleeping together, and we can have sex with anyone else that we want."

He was still staring intently but hadn't said anything.

"The third option is the same as the second except that we won't tell anyone that we're divorced. We'll still wear our rings and pretend with our families that we're together. The third option is the one that I want, but I'll go along with the second option. I hope that you don't choose the first because if you do we both will regret it."

"But, Amy... I don't want a divorce, I just want you to stop seeing other guys."

"I will never be able to convince you that until this weekend I never had sex with anyone else, and you're too proud to go to a shrink to deal with what is a severe problem that you have. Plus, I simply don't love you anymore. I like you – except for the brainless accusations – and you're a good father. But I have no interest in sex with you."

The conversation had not gone as he expected. He sat dejected with his head in his hands. "On Monday I'm seeing the divorce attorney I lined up on my trip back home. I'll give you until Tuesday night to decide which option you want. If you don't by then – or convince me that you really do need more time to decide – I'll assume that you want the first option and start contested proceedings immediately. In the meantime I'll sleep in the guest bedroom."

With that I got up, walked to the second bathroom, showered, and went to bed in the guest bedroom. There was no indication that Brian had come upstairs yet.

I slept soundly with dreams of Rob sucking my clit and fingering my G-spot dancing in my head.

The next day, a Friday, Brian was sullen during breakfast. Because of the normal pre-school excitement I don't think that the kids noticed. As usual Brian left for work before I took the kids to school, and he gave them each an unusually long hug. He said good-bye to me, but we didn't kiss or hug.

When I came back from dropping the kids off at school the first thing that I did was to forward to my manufacturer the purchase orders, and concessions from a supplier, that I had gotten on my trip to Chicago. I talked to the production manager and told him exactly how I wanted things prioritized, and got his pledge that he would assist the testing agency in any way reasonable. Then – in case Brian chose options two or three – I went looking for a duplex.

Susan, the top real estate agent in town, wasn't aware of anything on the market that fit my needs exactly. However, she said that a local high quality builder she knew and trusted, named Jack, had just finished a big project and was about to start work on a spec house on a very desirable lot that he owned. She called him and we went to see him that same Friday morning.

When I sketched out my ideas of what I wanted to Jack he was intrigued. He showed me the plans for the spec house that he was going to build. All of Susan, Jack and I, plus Jack's construction supervisor, thought that we could fairly easily revise his plans to accommodate my needs.

"I had planned on this being a solar house. Using passive solar, a solar hot water heater, and photovoltaic cells I hope to provide eighty percent of the energy needs for the house with solar," Jack said.

"Works for me," I smiled. I gave him a check for $1,000 to rework the plans and he promised that he'd have them for me by the next Friday.

Both Brian and I busied ourselves with kid-related activities Friday night and all weekend. When the kids were in bed we didn't really talk until Sunday night, but were pleasant toward each other. Sunday night Brian wanted to discuss things.

"Amy; isn't there some way we can work this out without a divorce?" he meekly started the conversation.

"Why would you want to, Brian. You don't trust me, you resent it that I'm successful as a businesswoman, and you haven't given me any indication for a long time that you actually do love me. What exactly do you want to save?"

"I...I dooo love you, Amy. I can't help what I feel even if you think that I'm crazy, but I can really try to believe you, and I won't make any further effort to get you to give up your business," he moaned on the verge of tears.

As gently as possible I said "I'm sorry, Brian. It's too late. You drained my love away, and it's not coming back, and I'm not becoming celibate at thirty years old, and I'm not going to make your cheating accusations come true." I got up, squeezed his hands, and then went to my office to get ready for a production meeting next week.

As planned on Monday I saw Melanie, a divorce attorney. She told me that what I wanted was unique in her experience, but it intrigued her and she had no problem either being a bulldog if the first option was necessary, or calling upon her creative juices if the second or third options were possible. Melanie needed to know which option before she could realistically prepare the papers, however, because things would be vastly different depending upon which was selected.

As Brian left for work Tuesday morning I told him "I need your answer about which option you want to pursue by tonight, Brian. Please let it be the second or third option."

He just nodded and left.

After the kids went to bed Tuesday night we walked into the den together.

"I've come to grips with the reality of our situation. I'm sad, but resigned. The third option is the one I want – at least initially. Maybe we'll tell people we're divorced after a year or two," he said with a tear in his eye.

"Thanks, Brian," I said, giving him a hug. "Friday night I'll show you the plans for the house I propose." I strangely felt not even one iota of grief, sadness, guilt, or any other emotion except for relief and happiness.

Wednesday I called Melanie and told her my good news. She promised to have the papers ready Friday and said that Brian and I should come in Friday afternoon, if he could get off work, to go over them so that we both were agreeable to what she was working out.

I got the revised house plans from Jack on Friday morning. They were perfect, and I was pleased that he was excited about building it. He told me what he needed from me to get his construction loan. That afternoon Brian and I went to see Melanie. She was very straightforward in her approach and revised her proposal for the divorce details to accommodate what both Brian and I needed, then wanted, and then hoped for. I bent over backwards to be conciliatory, and it was clear that Brian was making an effort too. I gave in on two points I would have preferred not to, but everything else fit in nicely with both of our desires.

Melanie had worked hard to find a way to make our divorce fly under the radar. While she couldn't make the entire thing confidential, most of it was and she filed in a remote county of North Carolina so that almost anyone we knew would never find those papers that could not be made confidential.

Given the equity we had in our present house, Brian's high earnings, and the net worth and sales figures of my business, we had no difficulties whatsoever in arranging the financing for our new house.

Jack, a trim, nice looking, guy about thirty five years old, was a pleasure to work with. He obviously was excited about building our house because it was unique and included all of the ideas relating to energy efficiency and energy production that he had wanted to try since he got into the construction business. One thing that we could not get him to commit to, however, was an exact completion date, something that we needed to make a smooth transition in selling our house and occupying the new one.

Jack was easy to talk to, so easy that I actually felt comfortable in telling him why I wanted the house with two master bedrooms on opposite sides, two garages on opposite sides, and two side entrances into the master bedrooms and garages in addition to a central entrance.

About six weeks after construction started Jack was over at my house on a Wednesday morning when the kids were in school and Brian at work. We were going over some details about the house, and I was teasing him again about him not giving us a completion date commitment. To be honest, I probably was flirting with him. Ever since my night and morning with Rob my libido had soared, and I was horny as hell since that was the last sex that I had and it was nine weeks ago. A dildo just wasn't doing it for me.

During our discussion Jack told me, for the first time, that his wife was pregnant.

"Is this your first, Jack?"

"Yes; but it might be our last too because things are not going smoothly," he replied.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said with concern. "What's the problem?"

"My wife, Teresa, is having a very difficult pregnancy. She is just finishing her second trimester and the doctor put her on bed rest. Fortunately her parents live nearby and are retired, and are happy to be with her so we haven't had to hire anyone to help her. I probably shouldn't complain – especially to a customer," he laughed, "but it sure is hard on me going without adult contact."

"You mean fucking," I laughed.

He turned red. When I continued to laugh he lightened up and said, "Yeah, without fucking."

I replied, "Yeah, tell me, the soon to be divorcee, about it," and we both laughed.

As he was collecting up his papers and getting ready to leave suddenly a strange look swept over his face.

"Say, Amy," he said.

"Yes..." I hesitantly replied.

"I want to ask you something. However, I want you to pretend that I never did if what I ask you about isn't appealing. Can you agree to that?" he inquired with a very serious while still strange look.

My curiosity was up. I paused to reflect on his question, and then said, "Sure. Even though you're my contractor I consider you a friend too, and friends can forget if they need to."

"Thanks," he sighed. After another pause he said "You want a guaranteed completion date and I want to survive my wife's bed rest pregnancy without hiring a hooker. I know from the way that you're handling your divorce that you're a very practical woman. Well, uh...is there some way that we can both get what we're after?"

My pussy tingled. In my increasingly horny condition I had of course fantasized about fucking Jack, but hadn't really pursued it since I didn't need the complications. For the longest time I looked at him sternly with my arms crossed. Just as he started to blush some more and say "OK, please forget..." I cut him off.

amyyum
amyyum
1,793 Followers