It's Not As Simple As "I Do"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Jack. I think that we can work something out. Why don't you give me a guaranteed completion date four months from today and we'll arrange to meet every Wednesday at noon for a 'status update.'"

He smiled broadly. "How about I give you a guaranteed completion date ninety days from today, and we have 'status' meetings at lunch every Tuesday and Friday?"

"Sounds like a plan," I replied with a big smile. I walked over to him, gave him a hug while making sure to stroke my hand over the flagpole tenting his pants, then said "Why don't you bring me the contract revision with the guaranteed date when we have our first status meeting noon on Friday?"

"Sounds like a plan," he sheepishly replied, then gathered his stuff and said "See you Friday" over his shoulder as he walked out the door.

It's funny, but I never even once considered backing out of my deal with Jack. When he punctually arrived on Friday, obviously having just showered, I greeted him in a robe and high heels. That made his eyes as big as saucers.

I read over the contract revision, signed two originals, he signed them, I put one in the safe in my office, then dropped my robe as I walked toward him, naked underneath.

He was speechless as I approached him, rubbed my hand on his chest and whispered "There's something in my bedroom I want to show you," then held him by the hand and led him upstairs, being sure to exaggerate the wiggle of my ass as I did so.

Jack was obviously nervous when I got him into my bedroom, the former guestroom. I slowly started to undress him without his assistance. Once his shirt was off and his pants and boxers around his ankles I said "This is going to be recreational sex, Jack. We're going to satisfy each other's animalistic needs. Step out of your pants and let's get to it."

He didn't need any further encouragement. We started out in a sixty nine with him on top, but he was way too excited. He almost came in my mouth before spinning himself around, burying his cock in my pussy in one thrust, and then pumping like an oil derrick. He came quickly, before I was ready, as Brian often had. There was a major difference between him and Brian, however. He knew that I hadn't cum, and once he started deflating he pulled out, shinnied down the mattress, and started sucking on my clit and pinching my labia. I came quickly, but he didn't stop until I came a second time. They weren't massive orgasms, but nice – for sure better than with a dildo.

While not nearly as good as my session with Rob it was much better than my average session with Brian. We were both grateful. We showered together with a lot of kissy face and parts manipulation. As he was leaving he started to say "I'm sorry that I was so excited..." but I cut him off.

"After the third or fourth time we'll be experts at pleasing each other," I said with a smile and a kiss. "See you Tuesday."

He had a shit-eating grin on his face as he exited.

My prediction was true. By the third time together the sex was awesome. Not quite on the level that it had been with Rob, but very satisfying. Every Tuesday and Friday at noon we would discuss the house for fifteen minutes or so, then vigorously fuck for forty five minutes to an hour. Thrice we both had multiple orgasms, and I never failed to have at least two.

Jack's wife Teresa delivered a healthy baby boy two weeks early. As baby presents I gave them one of my baby carriers, one of my top of the line cribs, and two other baby products my company had started making. Jack delivered the house, occupancy permit in hand, two days before his guaranteed completion date.

After Brian, Tom, the girls and I went through the new house with Jack and the construction supervisor our punch list of things that needed to be fixed was unbelievably small – only one significant and two minor items. The construction supervisor promised to have them fixed by the next day. As we were getting ready to leave I took Jack aside and said "You really outdid yourself, Jack. I'm in awe of how the house turned out; it's exactly what I wanted."

"I'm in awe of you," he said. "Say, Amy. I know that our deal is over now – but I wonder if it is possible that I could get a bonus for a job well done? Teresa is still out of commission."

I grinned. "Tell you what. We'll move in this weekend and I'm sure that you'll have to come by every day next week at noon just to see that everything is to my satisfaction. Come in the East side door – that's where my bedroom will be."

His grin was bigger than mine.

The house was perfect. By the time that we moved in our divorce was final – and to my knowledge, no one, except Jack and he wasn't talking, knew about it. The kids especially had no clue and were as well adjusted and happy as we could have hoped for. Brian and I had remained civil – even pleasant – throughout and now we both had our separate financial situation and obligations. We split everything having to do with the house (including meals at home) and kids 50-50 and for everything else we were on our own. We did exchange presents on birthdays and holidays, though not on our anniversary.

After the bonus week Jack and I parted, both of us extremely satisfied with our relationship. I knew that Jack wanted to continue but I pretended not to catch on and let him down gently, but firmly. There is no way that I wanted to break up his marriage with Teresa, and now he really didn't have any reason to come by our house.

The sex with Jack had kept my libido at my post-Rob high and I needed to find someone else to satisfy me, especially since now I had the perfect situation for it – divorced and my own wing of the house. I was kind of surprised at how many guys, single or married, wanted to hook up with me since to the entire world it still appeared that I was married. I had had a few flings, but nothing that really got my mojo going, when one day I came across the piece of paper with Rob's email address on it.

"I should see how he's doing," I said to myself, embarrassed at the tinge in my groin when I looked at the address. I sent him a simple email.

"Hi Rob. I've been busy. My divorce is final, I'm in a new duplex home with my ex and I on opposite sides of the house and the three kids none the wiser. How are things going with you? You're not in jail, are you? Cheers, Amy from Chicago/Raleigh."

I got a reply within five minutes.

"Hi sexy. I had just about given up hope that you'd ever contact me, Amy. My divorce became final last week. I never got charged, Melinda's buddy didn't want the publicity, and it turns out that he was married too. My divorce proceedings were bitter for several months, but in the end worked out. Unfortunately I haven't found someone to take Melinda's place. I think that you spoiled me. Do you have any interest in meeting? Love/lust, Rob."

"That is pretty direct," I laughed to myself. I was about to dismiss the concept when I noticed that I had soaked my panties with pussy juice. "He was special," I said to myself. "What can it hurt?

That was two years ago. A lot has changed since then. Everyone now knows that Brian and I are divorced because Rob and I are married, and Brian is married again too.

Rob and I saw each other for three days in Dallas and for three days in Raleigh before he decided to get a job in North Carolina. My kids instantly took to Rob, and he and Brian have gotten along better than could be expected, perhaps in part because I get along very well with Brian's new wife.

Rob found a job in Durham, only nine miles from my house, just as good as the one he had in Texas. We had a combined love/fuck fest in my house for a month before we got married – and it has continued for the eighteen months since then. Just touching each other gets me wet and him hard.

When at age thirty one I said "I do" to Rob I knew what every word of my wedding vows meant, and there is no doubt in my mind that I'll not only keep, but cherish, them.

Brian met Coretta, a formerly abused wife with a daughter the same age as our twin girls, who was dirt poor most of her life. Brian talked her into getting divorced, paid her legal expenses, talked the D. A. into prosecuting her ex, and then married her. She loves being a stay-at-home mom, Brian's ideal, and is fantastic with kids. Brian and my kids not only get along with her daughter, but really, really like Coretta too. Without the kids' or Brian's knowledge, I pay Coretta for child care when I have to be out and they're around, so that she has some money to spend on herself, something that she never had before in her life.

Coretta is almost as excited as Rob and I are that I'm three months pregnant with Rob's child, and has promised to help out with the baby all that she can. Jack is in the process of putting an addition on Rob's and my side of the house for a nursery and playroom (for all of the kids) and Brian has even volunteered to contribute toward it. Of course I don't have a "guaranteed completion date" agreement with Jack, much to his disappointment, because once Rob came into the picture there never was anyone else I had or have even the slightest interest in.

Rob says that the addition should also include our talisman – a hot tub!