All Comments on 'It's Only Your Hand Ch. 03'

by Steve Orshon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Great story

Paula was great with Sean and Robert and Marjorie was incredible but you should know the word cum is not spelled come.but i hope you continue with more chapters i too was born in Long Island Valley Stream when i was a kid then we ended up moving my dad was stationed in the navy there.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
one of the bests

one of the bests, exactly what i look for here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very well done

You do an excellent job with keeping the balance between story and sex. My two pet peeves would be that a tad more descriptive language, especially of the characters would help flesh out the fantasy, and that the "Is this what you want?" question irritates me sometimes (but that's just me). I hope you haven't given up on writing here - your stories are a pearl among so much bad writing, it would be a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sean and Paula are my favorite couple here on literotica. They are so like my wife and I. Keep up wi h these two. Well done!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ending

Love your ending. It is difficult to determine when I will read another.of.your stories.

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

i know it was supposed to increase the sexual tension,,but i found paulas' indecisions very frustrating,,,i detest weak women who cant make up their minds and have to be told,,,,"i dont know" usually means yes but maybe not,,,,,"do you want me to?" i find this reply worst of all! loved the story,,well done..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteve Orshon@Steve Orshon
The names have been changed to protect the innocent! Some of my stories are true, some are embellished and some are fantasy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES