All Comments on 'It's Raining Men Pt. 01'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Chris

I liked your style or writing, and the almost casual attitude toward sex that you allow your Character to speak with. I assume the rest of the storm will cum in the ensuing chapter(s). I also assume that our girl will have 'a few good men' in the storm and I am looking forward to seeing how this goes. Thanks for an enjoyable read and for the promise of what may be to come. - Kevin

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Liked the writing, seemed like we were listening in on her unfiltered thoughts. Found some of her musings so funny. Looking forward to her further adventures.

diagonesdiagonesalmost 10 years ago
Love it

The feminine voice is so refreshing for this site, and the uncertainty of the quest for rightful sexual identity and pleasure is all the more erotic. Lovely skilled writing. All the details of inner voice musings really do support the erotic suspense. Don't think I have ever read a female voice describe a man's balls with such candor and fascination.

RioRedKingRioRedKingalmost 10 years ago
wonderfully done

Your speaker's vulnerability and good humor illustrate that unlike the common saying rediscovering sex is more difficult than riding a bicycle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is an honestly and beautifully written story of reconnecting with self and life. I hope you continue the tale with the same maturity and sense of discovery and wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

The female perspective is so genuine and arousing. Please keep writing

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 10 years ago
Different!

Enjoyed that! Partly amusing (I actually 'lolled' at one point!), but also erotic and stimulating. Very realistic, too, I would think...thanks for writing it, and look forward to more episodes.....

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
Profoundly honest...

No guilding the lily. An intriguing introduction to a woman's re-discovery of sex. Now for Ch 2....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your depiction of the tearful climax!

That felt so authentic! It is great writing, and it made the story much more real for me. I also was delighted in the random thoughts -- thinking of her daughter, what's on the news .. you've given us insight into the mind of a complex, real woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
868 Followers
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES