All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 10'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fantastic again. Can't wait to read what happens next, as long as they stay together exclusively happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great writing

Like the other comment can't wait for more. What started as a story has turned into a great book

WordcraftWordcraftabout 9 years ago
Very Goor Read

KUDO's for completing the entire story before posting it. It makes the story a lot better, not having a lot of mistakes in it, by trying to rush to get it written and posted. If you haven't already, you really should consider submitting your novels to a publisher. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the best i've ever read

Ok for starter's I've been reading a lost of stories on thid site but I have to tell you that is way the best I have alwys radn. I hope the story continue and dont stop at this point.

Great Work Man!!

Greetings from Bavaria !!!

DaddyspringklesDaddyspringklesabout 9 years ago
Wording

I like the story so far. However, I think you should consider replacing all the "cunny"s with other words. Try pussy or cunt. Cunny just sounds way too babyish and distracting. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Tbw357Tbw357about 9 years ago
Excellent

Love the entire series. I hope you keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this series, but...the law doesn't call it incest..mostly

I really do love the frisson these stories provide. However in the civilized parts of the US, first cousin marriage is perfect legal, including Florida and New York states, and in states where it is not legal, only Illinois and Arizona do not recognize marriages legal elsewhere. First cousin once removed is even more legal, so my cousins' tall, beautiful, and smart-as-a-whip daughters are legally objects of lust for me. If only they weren't all married off now. But they still expect a good hug from their 70-yo hunk (ha!) of a 2nd uncle. My wife just rolls her eyes.

NecroticgodNecroticgodabout 9 years ago

i gotta disagree with springkles about wording. Granted, it took me a little bit to get use to it but i rather like it over its synonyms. It has more of an innocent, clean subtext to it.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

again wonderful, so wonderful

Owen's dad is exactly how mine would have been, perhaps not as violent though. What an ass....

thanks for dealing with it now and not putting it off till chapter 15

so wish it could be possible to give more than 5 stars

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

"I went to college and I have a degree," I offered. "I can speak two languages so I'm not just some dumb jock."

"Well," he paused. "You are few and far between then. Most guys just coast through college because they can play a silly game."

------

Okay, so I realize that you're trying to make a point here because your entire story glorifies the game of football. But the undeniable truth is that maybe 1 out of 5 football stars have a great intellect. Most of them did get a college degree in exchange for physical talent if they even actually have a degree at all.

You can prevaricate as much as you want to here because it is a work of fiction. But we've all seen the stories that came out in the news when some star football player beats up his wife or girlfriend or commits some other crime. That's a learned trait. They've been getting a free pass for so long because of their talent in the game that they believe that they are above everyone else and the law as well.

Football players who have intelligence and strong character like J. J. Watt are the exception instead of the rule. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Association footballers turn professional in Europe at apprenticeship age... after O levels in England. That's closer to when our baseball and ice hockey players can de-emphasize education for a professional career. Sadly, with the advent of NIL, American football players are losing interest in education once again. Many more of them are really trying to get an education than their British counterparts, but the trend is in the wrong direction... toward easy money and lack of education.

Falstaff60Falstaff6010 months ago

This is my second reading of this story. I agree with some of the word choice criticisms but in general find it to be one of my favorite stories here. I have commented before on the legality of cousins marrying in some states.

I do wish authors would research this a bit before writing stories though. For example, this story takes place in Florida and New York. In both these states it is fully legal to marry your 1st cousin. My maternal grandparents were cousins and lived on Merritt Island in Florida (where Cape Canaveral is).

Other than that, I especially enjoy that the sex scenes aren't overly repetitive. I have read some longer stories here where after a while they seemed to be copy/paste scenes. Thank you to Betweenthesheets for an enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...