All Comments on 'Ivana Pushing Sissy's Limits'

by frezrevup

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was some extremely fucked up sick shit! I'd blow my head off before I'd let someone treat me that way. You'd have to have some serious mental issues to enjoy that. You guys can argue what I say all you want but that is some messed up shit! They really need to seperate the trans and cd/sissy/tv group into two different categories. Real t-girls are hot as hell but this submissive sissy shit is fuckng bizarre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Life altering manipulation is not erotic. Even as fantasy it is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Piece of garbage

That says it all but WOW, how CLEVER to include a "big black cock." I bet you went through a real creative process to come up with something this awful. Fiction isn't your thing, pal. And this proves it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Welcome Back

Love your well written stories. Glad to see your talented pen is back.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Well, Merry Fucking Christmas

Sissy boy is forced to fuck a Bully with a 5 inch clit. Making our sissy boy fuck this goon is pushing his limits, but there are other ways of doing that. Maybe have him fuck another sissy boy or get fucked by another sissy boy I should say. Sissy boy on Sissy boy fucking in public or semi public is always hot. I look forward to your next chapter.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

I lost the premise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How

is this a marriage. Bloody stupid. Read it once not be coming back, At least you didnt have the madness to put this in LW section.

JJ

JanessasissyJanessasissyover 6 years ago

This was a nice story, well written. Would like to see more stories with Ivana and her sissy.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

This is a good story, and I wish other commenters would focus on the story, rather than their particular emotional attitudes. This is my 2nd read, my first stating there was no premise, and there isn't one.

The reader has no idea why all this is happening, or if either party wants this to happen. There doesn't seem to be any emotional ties with the people in the story.

I love being a sub bottom to my wife, and love to get dressed up. We have played a lot of games, but this story was beyond games. I also know everything a person does, reflects on what he or she wants, and maybe he actually wanted it, and that's fine, but the story gives no background, or depth to the characters, no prelude, nothing.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
could be better

This story had a lot of good things in it -- dressing & humiliation in front of wife's co-workers (my dream fantasy), kissing men, getting fucked by a horny man, and feeling pretty for my wife -- all things I love to do. However, Ivana needs to treat her sissy husband better. Also, he should enjoy and want Burke to fuck him because he's a hot hung man and sucking cock is the best thing in life (that's what I always say). So this story could be better from both perspectives.

One line that I really did enjoy reading and that hit hard with me is when Ivana says:

"You're acknowledging how much you love me by willingly suffering extreme humiliation to make me happy." That's how I feel. I would love to be humiliated by my wife in front of all her co-workers because I truly love her and want to make her so happy. I think I might show my wife this story and see what happens.

I hope some of your other stories have the good elements of this one.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
good story

Don't worry I'll protect you. But now that you put me through that, lets see if you can make it through me for a week. Break every bone in her body, keep her alive so she can tell you how much she loved you while you push her limits of her love.

For the most part I enjoyed the story a lot. When she left him in the room and said let boys be boys, was the end for me. This was supposed to be his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

what a bitch didn't do much to protect her sissy he needs to leave and find someone who cares lots of others that will protect him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

not much of a loving wife giving him protection she just lets a man have her then she is supposed to be happy with his so called protector time to find someone who will do the job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous