I've Arrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you make it a nice bow at the bottom." I said.

"Yes ma'am." He said to me.

"Do not call me ma'am." I said.

"Okay miss?"

"I guess that works." I said.

"Alright you're all finished, now let me see the finished product." He said and I did a little spin.

"What do you think?"

"I'll be right back." He said and walked back into his room, only to come back with his jeans back on.

"Why did you just put your jeans on?" I asked.

"Well, I certainly don't want to be popping out." He said.

"Oh."

"And I know you need my help to finish getting dressed."

"This is very true." I said and picked up my leggings.

"But first I will kick myself if I don't do this." He said and spun me around and planted a kiss on my lips. I couldn't help but go along with it, our tongues intertwined in a dance of forbidden passion, but then things started to progress as he pushed me up against the wall, and I could feel his hardness against me. That's when I had to push him back.

"Okay, we can't do this, not now at least." I said breathless. He nodded and walked back into his room, not really pissed, just frustrated.

"Call me when you need me to zip up your dress." He said with his back to me.

"Okay." I said, and walked over to the mirror to make sure I wasn't completely disheveled. My lips were a little puffy and red from the scruff of his beard that was coming in. I hid any markings that he managed to leave on my skin, and then continued dressing. I slipped into my leggings then the dress; I got the zipper to the same spot. "Pierre!" I called out. He walked in zipped me like it was no big deal and walked back out without give me a look over. I ignored it and put on the finishing touches, like the ring and bracelet. I walked into Pierre's room, and he was just lying in bed flipping through channels.

"wow." He said sitting up.

"You really think so?" I said turning around to let him get the full picture.

"Yes really, now go put on your leather coat and that should complete the look you're going for." He added and lay back down to continue what he was doing.

"Oh here's my extra room key just in case of anything." I said and tossed the card to him.

"What do you mean in case of anything? Are you planning on something going wrong?" he asked.

"No, but just in case I need you for something, or you decide to raid my fridge later you're gonna have to work for it by putting on clothes and walking out into the hall." I told him and then asked. "So what are your plans for the night?"

"I don't know, I might hit up a bar or something. I haven't made up my mind yet."

"Well don't get too sloshed." I told him. "And I'm going to head on down now, and this door will be closed." I said.

"Alright, go have fun; I expect details when you get back, if you're alone." Pierre told me in a gossipy girly way just to be funny.

"Okay, I'll give you details when I get back!" I said playing along with his upbeat overly perky tone. I laughed and closed the door ending our conversation. I took a deep breath and grabbed my purse and headed downstairs to wait for my date. But before I even made it to the elevator Eric stepped out and was headed straight for me.

"Hello." He said to me as he walked up with a smile on his face as he looked me up and down.

"Hello yourself." I said as I checked him out, he was wearing dark wash jeans that were almost black, and a leather coat. Then I noticed the helmet in his hand.

"You look great." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, you look pretty good yourself." I said as he offered me his arm.

"Aw thanks, do you mind if we go back to your room for a minute?" he asked.

"You're gonna have to buy me dinner first." I said.

"Don't worry, I will, I just would like to use your bathroom if you must know." He said.

"Alright, I guess you can use my bathroom." I said joking around.

"Thank you." He said and I let him into my room and he quickly went into the bathroom with his helmet and all. I picked up my clothes and shoved them into the empty drawers and took a seat on the sofa that was in my room. As I waited I heard a light knock on the door that joined to my room, I just ignored it. Eric came out of the bathroom and joined me on the couch. "King size bed?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

"For one person?" he asked again.

"I like to stretch out." I said simply.

"Mm hmmmm."

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yes I am." I answered. He got up and offered his hand to me like a perfect gentleman. I took it and stood.

"I hope you don't mind, but it's such a beautiful night out that I brought my bike." He said as we headed for the door.

"Should I change into jeans?" I asked.

"I think you should be fine, but whatever you're more comfortable with." He said.

"I'll just be a minute." I said and grabbed my jeans out of the dresser that I just shoved them into and a t-shirt too. "There goes my outfit that I bought special for tonight." I thought to myself as I hurried into the bathroom to change quickly. I stripped down and struggled to get out of my dress. I pulled my jeans on and put on a black v-neck. I put my heels back on and walked out to lay my dress out on the desk chair.

"That was fast." He said to me from the couch.

"I told you I would only be a minute."

"True." He said. "Are you ready now?" he asked.

"Yep." I said as I pulled on my leather coat.

"Alright." We talked aimlessly all the way down the hallway and the elevator ride to the lobby of the hotel. We were silent walking up to his bike; the only sound was the clicking of my heels on the cement. Then it came time for me to get on the back of the motorcycle, in skin tight jeans. "Are you ready for a ride?" Eric asked as I put on his extra helmet. I just looked at him and shook my head.

"I'll be fine, just get on already." I said a little peeved that he decided to take me out on his motorcycle in the first place.

"Are you sure?" He jested.

"Yes."

"Okay." He hopped on and started the bike like nothing. I zipped up my leather coat and tucked my clutch inside. I threw my leg over the bike and slid right into place behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and found pegs to rest my feet on. He kicked the stand up and now my fate rested in his hands as he balanced us on the bike, I squeezed him a little tighter. "You're not scared are you?" he asked.

"I'm usually not a passenger." I yelled to him over the roar of the motorcycle.

"Just hang on, and you might want to close your eyes." He said.

"What?! Why?!" I exclaimed, and he gunned the bike forward. "AHH!" I screamed, like a very girly girl. I just clenched my jaw shut and I could feel him laughing as I clung to him. I squeezed a little bit, it was my way of telling him to shut up. He only laughed harder at that, we came to a stop at the driveway coming into the hotel parking lot. I took this chance to hit his shoulder. "Don't be mean."

"Oh, I'm not, and you know it." He said to me over his shoulder. I slapped his shoulder again. "What was that for again?"

"That was for making me scream." I said.

"Fair enough, but I'm not going to get slapped later if I make you scream am I?"

"Just drive." I said feeling my stomach lurch as we started out into the street. I held on tight and hoped to God we would make it to where ever he was taking me in one piece. He was zipping through traffic like it was nothing, I actually just listened to him and closed my eyes and waited for the ride to be over. After a short while I relaxed and enjoyed the wind, as we cut through it. We came to another stop, and I just figured we came to another red light, but I was mistaken once he cut the engine and I was still hanging onto him.

"We're here." He told me. "You can let go." I opened my eyes and saw cars parked around us.

"Oh, okay."

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Eric asked. I peeled myself off of his back quickly and got off the bike.

"No."

"Do I hear sarcasm?"

"No" I admitted. "I'm just not use to being a passenger on a motorcycle, and I haven't been on one in quite some time."

"Well don't worry, we won't be riding for a while." He said to reassure me.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, now shall we start walking?" He asked me.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Well I will lead the way, and prepare to have a good time." He smiled sweetly at me after he said it, and offered me his arm. "To answer your question, we're down town." He said as we started our stroll onto the strip. "I figure this could be fun and see all the vendors lining the street." He pointed out. With the fading light off in the west, the sky had tints of yellow and pink and blue with the onset of the night.

"I see." I smiled at him. We walked arm in arm, him and I constantly making eye contact, and to me it seemed to sizzle with our years of sexual tension. We grabbed some food from a few different vendors and found a bench to sit and enjoy the delicious provisions; we shared our selections with one another.

"So since we're both stuffing our faces here, I assume the food is good." He said catching me off guard and I decide to go with it and smile at him with my cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk and nodded to him. "Cute." He said while laughing at me.

"I try." I said after swallowing. "So what else do you have planned for this evening?" I asked.

"I figured we would enjoy being down here for a little while." He simply said and crumpled up the napkin and whipped his face after his last bit of food.

"Well shall we continue?" I asked, waiting for him to be ready. I was ready to start walking around to see what else they had going on down here, and work off some of my dinner in the process. He collected our trash and ran off to toss it out, and came back just as quickly as he went. He kept offering me his hand and I took it every time, I enjoyed the butterflies I got with each touch of his hand to mine. We enjoyed everything that the strip of vendors had to offer, and the conversation was flowing well, with only slight pauses to breathe. On a few occasions our eyes locked, and I just wanted to lean into him. But I refrained from making any kind of first move.

The sun had already descended for the evening, the moon and stars were out making the night even more complete. The moon was bright and full, and shined down almost like a spot light, brightening our path even more than the street lights.

"I don't know about you, but I'm kind of thirsty." Eric added into our conversation.

"Me too."

"Then why didn't you say something?" he asked.

"I figured we would have made it somewhere eventually."

"Well, I have a place in mind, would you mind getting on my bike for another ride to get there?" he asked.

"Let's go." I said tugging at his arm a little in the direction of where we parked.

"There's no rush." He laughed at my sense of urgency.

"Yeah there is, I'm parched." I said, letting go of his arm and walked slightly ahead of him.

"Well since I have such a nice view, I'll follow you anywhere." He said blatantly staring at my ass.

"Hey, eyes up here." I said as I turned around and invaded his space.

"Well you shouldn't flaunt your ASS-ets in such a way to make it hard for me to resist staring at them." He said as he put his hands on my hips and pulled me into him.

"Calm down killer, there will plenty of time for that later." I said as I removed his hands from my hips, and interlaced my fingers with his and held his hand as we moseyed on back to the parking lot. Once we were in the confines of the parking lot and hidden from prying eyes Eric felt an urge and pulled me into his arms and kissed me gently on the lips. His hands ran up my sides and held that back of my neck as he deepened the kiss a little bit more. I hooked my fingers into his belt loops as we continued; we did a little shuffle as he made me walk backwards. I felt the cool metal of a car on my backside as Eric pushed me into it with his body. I enjoyed the kiss and all its steamy aspects, but I had to stop it before we got carried away. I bit his bottom lip in a playful manor as I pulled back. "Alright it's time to stop for now." I said I held a finger up to his lips to stop him; he exhaled dramatically against my finger as my words sunk in.

"Are you still thirsty?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Well let's go get a drink." He said grabbing my hand and escorting me to his bike with a sense of urgency.

"Where's the fire?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh Sorry." He said while slowing down his pace, and looked down at my feet. "You must be having a hard time keeping up with those killer heels on."

"Yeah I don't run in heels, it's a bit difficult especially with these ones." I said while we weaved around various parked cars till we finally reached his motorcycle. He handed me the helmet designated for me.

"Are you sure you're ready for another ride?" he asked.

"I think I'll be a better sport this time around." I said in all honesty.

"Glad to hear it." He said just before he made the bike roar to life. I didn't hesitate and hopped on the back, placed my feet on the pegs and held on to his waist a little more relaxed this time around. He guided us backwards and then we were free from our parking spot to move towards our next destination. We zipped through traffic yet again, but this time I watch over his shoulder as the lights blurred passed us and enjoyed the wind on my face as it tickled my cheeks and neck.

The bar we pulled up to was quaint with its red brick exterior. We hurried inside like we were running from something. Eric had his hand on my lower back guiding me through the bar, although it felt more like he was showing me off a little. I noticed as we walked through that they had Christmas lights up, I find it a little homey when a bar has lights like that, and the walls were brick as well, there was a stage in the back of the establishment, and this bar was no different than any other with its dim lights. Then we made it to a little intimate booth, I slid into a seat not expecting him to sit right next to me.

"How do you like this place?" he asked as he situated himself in the spot beside me.

"I haven't decided yet, it depends on how good they make their drinks." I said.

"What are you having?" he asked.

"My favorite."

"And that is?"

"You'll see." I said.

"Alright Miss Mysterious." I smiled at him and the bar maid walked up.

"Good Evenin', Ya'll know what you want?" she asked in a pleasant southern drawl.

"Yes, I'll have a Jack and Coke, can you make that with no ice and fifty fifty?" I asked.

"Why certainly darlin'." She said.

"Oh can I get a glass of ice too?"

"Sure." She nodded and looked to Eric for his order.

"I'll have the same." He said.

"Ya'll are makin' my job easy." She said before she walked off.

"That's your favorite?" he asked with his jaw practically on the table.

"Yes."

"It's definitely not a girly drink." He said while rubbing the scruff on his chin while he tried to get passed his minor shock.

"Did you think I was going to get something fruity?" I asked.

"I half expected you to order something fruity, because you're a girl."

"Well I don't mind fruity, but I prefer my whiskey." I said as I worked my arms free of my jacket. Eric did the same because we were going to be there for a while.

"So the perks about this bar is that it's not that far from the hotel, or my house." He said as our waitress came back with a tray that had our drinks.

"Here ya'll go, is there anything else I can get for you?" she asked us.

"No thanks, this is fine for now." Eric spoke to her; she nodded and walked away leaving us to converse more.

"Cheers, to...." He held up is glass as he thought.

"To us, and finally getting around to doing this." I said.

"Works for me." He said and clinked his glass with mine. I took a large gulp of my drink because I was just that thirsty. "Take it easy."

"Don't worry about me, I'm a big girl, and I know how to drink, it's going to take a lot more that one drink to do the job." I said.

"Well let's keep em' coming." He said jokingly.

"I don't think that's the greatest ideas since I do have to ride the back or your motorcycle back to my hotel."

"Okay you can't get too sloshed. I need you to actually know to hold onto me." He said.

"Don't worry; I'll baby this drink for about an hour." I said and added ice to my drink to make it a tad bit colder than it was. "So Eric...."

"Layla?"

"Tell me something, anything." I said.

"That's very vague of you, alright well......uh....... today I noticed you right away, I didn't realize it was you, I thought you were just some sexy girl that was in my store. How's that for your something?" he asked.

"It was better than expected." I said with a big smile and blushing cheeks. I tried to turn away to hide my pink face but he just grabbed my chin and turn my face back towards him.

"I like it when you blush." He said, which only made me blush that much more.

"Okay, I won't look away anymore when I blush; you can enjoy all the shades of pink." I said with my fingers crossed under the table. He just smiled at me in response. Then the next thing I knew one of my favorite songs came on, and I lip sang.

"Boy, I will be your sexy silk
Wrap me around, 'round, 'round, 'round
I'll be your pussycat licking at your milk
Right now down, down, down" I grabbed his thigh and slowly slid my hand up.

"Do you like this song?" he asked. I just nodded and continued the song.

"Oh, a kiss can last all night!
You'll have to seduce me, nibble and bite
(Aww, yeah)
But oh no no no
Whoa whoa go
Slow baby don't
Ohhhh!" I got really into it just then. "Yes I like this song, and the best part is coming up." The song continued on without me for a little bit.

"Is that so?" he asked while looking down at me as I scooted closer to him.

"Will you be my medicine man?
Put your hand on my chest" I grabbed his hand then and placed it on my chest. He went along with it.

"Feel the bump, bump, bump, bump" I thrusted out my chest a few times and his eyes were glued on me.

"Will you be my sugar rush?
Make me get high with just one touch
A kiss can last all night!
You'll have to seduce me, nibble and bite" I got close to his neck and ear and nipped at his ear, and then I calmed down and let the song finish without me.

"Well that was entertaining." He said and adjusted himself. "I certainly did think anything like that was going to happen."

"I have no idea what came over, but I love that song a little bit."

"Just a little bit?" he said, and I laughed. "How do I top that? I think that so far has been quite a high light."

"I have a few ideas." I said and took a sip of my drink and cocked my eyebrow at him.

"And what are these ideas?" he questioned.

"You have to come up your own way to top my performance I just did for you."

"Maybe that swig you took hit you a little harder than you thought it would." He suggested to me and nudged my arm with his elbow.

"No, that's not even possible."

"I think it is."

"Well you are sorely mistaken my friend." I put my hand on his shoulder, and leaned into him acting like I was inebriated.

"You know you're making it very difficult for me to stay put." He said as he molested me with his eyes, and moved in a little closer to me.

"This was never meant to be an easy date." I said and finished my drink; I flagged down our waitress and ordered another drink for myself. I popped an ice cube into my mouth while I waited for my next drink. I turned in my seat and had my back against the wall and my legs in front of me to keep him at least that far away. My drink came to me in record time and I sipped at it slowly unlike the other one.

"So what did you mean that this wasn't going to be an easy date?" Eric asked.