I've Been Set Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Uncle Jake?" Was all she asked, standing there just behind me, one towel wrapped around her head, the other around her body as she stood there clutching it to herself.

It really doesn't matter what I said, or even how I said it. I knew that my face was beet red. My hand had been caught in the proverbial cookie jar so to speak. I remember saying something, I think the word "Coffee" was amongst the words I used as I beat a hasty retreat towards the kitchen area. I remember hearing the bedroom door close with what sounded like a very purposeful sound behind it when it did.

I filled a carafe full of coffee and then took that with me into my studio. I closed the door, intending to spend the rest of the day in there if I had to. Perhaps even...the rest of the week.

An hour later I heard a soft knock on the door, followed by another. "Uncle Jake? We're going down to the beach. You want or need anything?" It was Darla of course. I'm not sure what I would have said or done had it been Carla standing on the other side.

"Ah...no. Thanks! I'm ah...going to be working in here for a while," I half stammered.

"Ok, have fun!" Darla called into me.

"What the hell did she mean by that?" I asked myself, paranoia coming through perhaps. Still...

I worked for an hour...doing absolutely nothing until I was sure at least that I'd given some measure of credibility to my being in here in the first place. Though I still didn't know what I'd think, or do...or say, once I came out and actually had to face the girls again. And then I wondered...."Maybe she didn't say...or even see anything? Was that even possible?" I mean after all, there was nothing to suggest anything, even when she'd stopped by earlier. Maybe I was imagining things. Maybe it was all in my head and that everything was just fine. Maybe.

I walked outside. Sure enough the girls were once again down on the beach taking in some sun. Darla was actually sitting up, and it was obvious, even though she had her back to me, that her top was off. I watched as she sat a bottle of lotion down next to her, and then turned, spreading the lotion within her hands as she did so. Only then as she did that, did I see Carla a bit more fully laying there next to her. She was topless as well as Darla suddenly began rubbing lotion into, and onto her sister's breasts.

"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed, and then realized I had spoken the words, not just thought them. Darla turned enough to glance up to where I was standing there on the deck. Carla too had turned, though her hands came up to protectively cover her own breasts, though she made no other movement, nor was there any sort of look of disgust on her face either as her eyes caught mine.

"You'd better get used to it Uncle Jake," Darla informed me. "And it's not like you haven't seen a girls boobs before," she added to that.

"Maybe so," I answered back, surprised I'd even found the voice to be able to do so. "But there's a difference between my own nieces boobs, and those of another woman's," I stated in defense of myself.

"Oh? Since when?"

Darla had asked the question, but it was the two of them as they both turned, and then stood facing me together that made me speechless. I might have expected that out of Darla. But certainly not Carla. And especially since...she wasn't even blushing!

I waved them both off with an "Ok, you two win," sort of a flapping hand thing, though my hand was probably as speechless as I was. I headed back inside, with no idea why, or what I was going to do, only that I needed to somehow rationalize all this. Maybe I really was being an old fuddy-duddy here. I mean after all, they were my nieces, and we were all adults here and all that. And just because they didn't have any hang ups about being half naked, why then should I? The answer to that unfortunately was the very obvious bulge in my pants again. And I figured this time...they had both seen it.

**

We spent another nice evening together over dinner. I'd even managed to convince myself that I had been over reacting to everything, and that I simply needed to lighten up some and quit worrying about it. I opened another bottle of wine, and decided that maybe we all just needed to relax and enjoy one another's company. A bit too much wine later I think...along with some laughter and maybe even a bit of flirtatiousness between the three of us, Darla once again seemed to steer the conversation into a dangerous area. Though I'd been having way too much fun tonight spending time with the girls, and not really thinking about it.

"So how many girlfriends have you had Uncle Jake?" She asked me. "Let me rephrase that," she added before I could respond. "How many women is it that you've actually slept with?"

I blame it on the wine. If I'd been a little more sober, I'd have thought about her question a bit more before responding back to her. As it was, I answered her honestly. And worse...actually asked her the very same question.

"Four. And how many have you slept with?" I asked sure that I was being more glib and 'with it', and showing just how cool old Uncle Jake really was...contrary to popular belief perhaps. I really wasn't prepared for her answer.

"Are you asking me about men, or women?"

"Jesus Darla!" Carla said again. But this time I really wasn't thinking about that. I was still trying to be cool Uncle Jake.

"One."

"Which one?" I actually asked, now actually curious.

"One of each," she grinned at me along with a wink, and then she licked her lips as well in addition to that.

Carla was just shaking her head in disbelief perhaps. Though I think for a moment there, I was too.

"You're putting me on," I said instead, figuring that she was. It wouldn't have been at all unlike her to try and shock, or even embarrass me. I could even buy that she'd been with a guy thing already, after all she was nineteen. But another girl? Though then again, she always had been the more adventurous one of the two.

"No, I'm not putting you on..." she said with this weird little look on her face as she said that, and yes damn it...her finger suddenly going up to her mouth pulling on the corner of it as she leaned forward just a bit, giving me an obvious look for a moment down the top of her bikini top. "But I..."

"Ok, I think we've had enough to drink for tonight," Carla stated interrupting her sister, just in time the way I saw it. Things were definitely starting to get a little uncomfortable here, or so it seemed anyway. "Come on...let's run down to the water and jump in. I think we could all use a wake up dip," she added. I had to agree with that, and slowly followed behind as the girls took off hand in hand towards the water, laughing and giggling all the way. Once again I silently chastised myself. Darla was just being her normal somewhat flirtatious little self. It really didn't mean anything. By the time I got down to the beach with my toes in the water, the girls were already in. I started to wade in, in order to join them.

"Uh uh!" Darla called out to me pointing towards the ground near my feet. I looked down. There were two bikini tops, and bottoms laying there in the sand. "It's a new moon," she then said pointing up at the sky. "You always have to skinny dip under a new moon, don't you know that?"

"I guess I do now," I said. And then perhaps against my better judgment, I stepped out of my own shorts and quickly waded into the water.

As cool as Uncle Jake was still trying to be, a short time later I made the girls get out of the water first, watching them gather up their discarded bikini's and begin the short walk back up to the house before getting out myself. I waited until I was sure they had actually gone inside, preferably into their room before entering myself as I had chosen not to put my own shorts back on again because of all the sand. The girls door was closed, though I could hear them giggling inside as I began to tiptoe by heading towards my own room, when the door suddenly opened.

"Nice ass Uncle Jake," I heard Darla say still giggling.

"Yes...it is." I then heard as well. And stood there for perhaps a heartbeat or two more before entering my room.

**

It was a long time that I lay there in bed trying to go to sleep. Images of my two naked nieces dancing inside my head...literally. Sure, it had been too dark to really see much of anything. Just an occasional glimpse here and there as the three of us frolicked there in the water, splashing one another, until the girls decided they were going to team up and try to dunk me. That's when I realized and remembered the sensation of skin on skin. Their skin, my skin...real soft, firm special skin, pressing against my back. I went under. Better to be safe than sorry. But now I lay here remembering that. Remembering how it had felt, and occasionally, how it had felt too. Both of them. My own nieces! I felt at once guilty and ashamed. And horny as hell. There was no way I was going to be able to go asleep until I did something about this raging hard on of mine sticking up between my legs.

I preferred to be able to clean things up rather quickly afterwards when I had finished masturbating. And unfortunately I hadn't made preparations ahead of time in the event. I decided that I'd get up...head into the bathroom as though I needed to pee. I'd quickly wash up...and then return to my room. But this would give me the time I needed to wring out a nice warm wet cloth to take back with me for afterwards. I slipped out of bed as quietly as I could, opened my door and stepped into the hallway, softly and quietly heading towards the bathroom. It was the sound of a giggle maybe? That I heard. Not from the girls room mind you...but from somewhere beyond. Most likely out on the deck. Even through the subdued light I could faintly see shadow. And as I moved closer to the sitting room, I could begin to hear things far more easily as well.

"Oh God yes. Do it honey...just like that. Yes, that's it...pinch my clitty baby...make me cum!"

Hearing the sound of Darla's voice, that was shocking enough. But then I realized....

"Oh yeah, right there...just like that," she moaned deeply. I took another step into the room, secure in the knowledge that I had both the cover of darkness, as well as the half drawn door curtain to hide me. I stepped closer taking position along one side of the door. Darla was laying in one of the lounge chairs, her hands cupping her breasts as she played with them. Carla had straddled her, and it was obvious what she was doing. Her fingers busy between her sister's legs as she sat there playing with her, fingering her. I was both shocked, surprised, and once again even more horny than I'd been only moments ago. Without even a second thought, I reached down, grasping my rock hard cock and began stroking it, looking on and listening as the girls continued with one another.

I had indeed arrived just in time to see Darla climax. She was thrusting herself upwards against her sister's hand, grinding and humping as Carla continued to finger her, now cupping one of her own magnificent breasts, tweaking her taut nipple as her sister came.

"Oh fuck! Fuck baby...fuck! Oh yeah, that's it...that's it....THAT'S IT!" She cried out. It didn't even dawn on me that had I still been in my own bedroom, I most likely would have still heard that. But at the moment...I wasn't thinking about that, and could have cared less anyway. My cock ached for some much needed relief, but I wasn't about to hurry things along too quickly either. The girls were changing places.

It wasn't long before the sounds of Carla's heavy, raspy breathing reached my ears. I had stood back behind the curtain a bit more until I was sure it was safe before daring to peek out towards them. It was funny, I heard Darla spit, then a second later heard Carla's deep soft moan.

"Guess I really didn't need that," she spoke softly. "You're fucking drenched!" She added a bit louder, making me wince as though someone else besides me might have overheard that...stupid as that was.

"I'm fucking horny is what I am," Carla said.

I nearly came right there and then. Carla said fuck?

"Tell me about it," Darla agreed, the sounds of her sister's VERY slick pussy easily heard at this point as she seemed to revel in it, teasing her sister, and if anything, working up a nice pussy-froth that was really starting to get to me. "Can you imagine what that fucker looks like hard?" She asked.

Were they talking about me? I actually quit jacking myself off so I could focus, and listen more closely to this.

"We've seen it hard, through his pants," Carla groaned once again, and actually giggled.

"Doesn't count," Darla quipped. "I do think we saw it half hard though, don't you? I think I even felt it for a second."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Not!"

"Did!"

"Really?"

I was trying to think back to remember. Yes, I had certainly been aroused, more so after the girls decided to try and dunk me, which is when I felt it start to grow and decided that it was time for the game to end. I of course remember, "Carla's I think", breasts...pressed against my back briefly. And then...."Oh fuck. Maybe she did!"

I'd been sure it was an accident. One of those inadvertent, incidental contacts as we stood there in the water horsing around. I mean it was so quick, so brief...it couldn't have been on purpose now could it?

"So what did it feel like anyway?" Carla asked.

"Well it was pretty quick. I couldn't make it too obvious you know? But it was nice, nice and thick, even though he wasn't fully hard."

"Fuck I wish I'd been brave enough," Carla moaned once again. "I really would like to see a man's cock...a man's nice hard cock. For real," she added once again giggling. "And especially Uncle Jakes!"

I began furiously fisting myself again.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see what we can do about that then shouldn't we?"

I'm pretty sure I sprayed all over the curtain. I remember thinking that I'd try and see how bad the damages were when the girls weren't around. I hurriedly made my way back to my room, a jumble of mixed emotions. I knew with a degree of certainty that I'd never be able to look at either one of my nieces in the same way again either. Especially Carla!

**

This time it was my turn to sleep in. And whether I did so consciously or not, it was the sound of a soft knock on my bedroom door that finally woke me.

"Uncle Jake? Time to get up sleepyhead, breakfast is ready!" Carla was saying.

Carla. My shy, quiet little niece. Ok, maybe not so much any more. Once again images of her filling my head. Naked images. "Ok, this wasn't good," I thought sitting up. "Be right there!" I called out instead. But that's when the door opened.

"Not necessary," both girls announced walking into my room, Carla carrying a tray of food, Darla with a full carafe of deliciously smelling coffee. But that's not all that was delicious either. Neither one of them had a stitch on!

"I ah...you ah..." They laughed.

"Yeah, we thought we'd get this, 'we're all naked thing,' out of the way," Carla pronounced. "It was starting to get a little old anyway," she added to that. I just sat there looking at her. Where the hell had Carla disappeared to?

"Obviously, a lot can happen in a years time," Carla continued. "And thanks to Darla for most of that...it's changed me," she grinned crawling up into bed to sit next to me. Carla held the tray as Darla peeled down the bed sheets, fully exposing the two of us now. Darla poured me a cup of coffee, and then crawled into bed next to me on the other side.

"Well? Aren't you hungry?" She asked.

I didn't know what I was. Confused yes. Hungry? No...unless it was hungry for something else.

Darla looked down lifting the tray a little.

"Is it?"

"I think it is. At least it's starting too."

"Let me see it."

Darla took the tray away. I didn't mind. I wasn't hungry anyway. What I was now, was hard.

"That what you expected?"

"Oh yeah, very much so," she giggled excitedly.

"Go ahead touch it. See what it feels like."

"Hey wait a minute I finally said. You guys are sitting here talking like I wasn't even here. Don't the two of you think I should have some say in the matter?" Carla reached down taking my hand and rested it upon her breast.

"Now may I?" She asked.

"Be my guest," I sighed happily just as Darla reached down taking my other hand.

I lay back with my head deep in the pillow. The girls now sitting up, toying with me, exploring me, and getting to know me a whole lot better. As far as I was concerned, we could spend the entire afternoon just doing that.

"Listen I have to ask...when you mentioned you'd been with one female...was that..."

"Carla? Technically? No."

"Technically?"

"Yeah I really don't count simple masturbation with someone as being with someone. Hell, if I did that, the numbers would go up on both sides of that coin!" Carla rolled her eyes.

"Ok, and you?" I had to ask, which I felt was only fair considering she was now sitting there with my hard cock in hand, happily stroking it up and down, taking turns with her sister.

"Just one woman," she grinned. "No guys...yet," she added to that, once again looking at me as she leaned over just enough to give the tip of my prick a little kiss.

"Really. You've both been with another woman?"

The girls looked at one another and laughed. "Yep, same woman, same time," they said in unison. "But we'll leave the rest of that for later," Darla finished. "Right now, I think Carla would like to see you cum. She's never seen a man's prick shoot before have you sweetie?" She asked.

"Nope! Not yet!" She stated anxiously, once again stroking my prick with a renewed interest and purpose. "How soon after you've cum does it get hard again?" She then asked.

"I don't know...I guess it just depends," I answered.

"Depends? Depends on what?" Darla now asked.

"Depends on what happens after that," I grinned wickedly. Now Darla added her hand to my cock as the two of them began stroking it in unison together.

"Uncle Jake?"

"You know...maybe we should sort of drop the Uncle part whenever we're together like this," I stated. I knew just in saying that, I was hoping we'd be doing this a bit more often now.

The girls thought about it, and then shook their heads no. "No, I like calling you Uncle Jake. Especially like this. It's a lot more nasty sounding," Carla teased.

"Yeah, naughty, dirty sounding Uncle Jake," Darla added to that. "Really makes my pussy throb."

"Well in that case...I'm you're Uncle," I told them both. "Now, you were going to ask me something, yes?"

"Oh yeah...I was. What I was going to ask you, is if you've ever eaten a woman's pussy before!"

"Of course he has silly!" Darla near shouted, though turning to me. "You have...haven't you?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, many times," I assured them both. Which if I started counting that would make my own personal numbers go up as well. But now was not the time or place.

"So...would you like me to do that for the two of you?" I asked excitedly.

"That depends," Carla quipped.

"Depends?"

"Yeah, that depends on how soon here you'll cum for us," she told me. She soon slithered down to lay next to me, Darla doing the same thing on the other side. The girls now taking turns, licking and sucking my cock, passing it back and forth to one another. I knew sure as hell it wouldn't take long, not at this rate. And I was already laying here imagining what the rest of the evening might be like, not to mention the last few days we'd have together before Jackie arrived.

"Shit, Jackie!" I said aloud. "Listen...girls," I struggled, trying not to enjoy myself for a moment, which was damn fucking hard. "About your mother."

"What about her?" Darla asked.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers