All Comments on 'Ivy Cottage'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
DAMN GOOD

5 out of 5

thebluesmanthebluesmanabout 20 years ago
Great Story

To say this is a great story is not really good enough because this story is so much more. Although I wish you went into more with the ending of the story, but, over all this story is just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Superb

I don't see how you can improve this story. Only perhaps pen another tale in the same vein. Can't wait for your next story

Warmest Regards Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great.

To say I love it is not strong enough to express my sweet joy after reading it just now. I wish for more from you; you are a really talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
lighthearted story

a beautiful, silly, funny, lighthearted story that does not make you feel any pain or sorrow as you read through it. thank you for writing it.

Use1ceOnlyUse1ceOnlyalmost 17 years ago
Delghtful

Mondrift's romantic stories, no matter how improbable fill my heart with joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good and different

This wasn't the run of the mill story. There was a bit too much of the dreary real life aspect to it given the length of the story. I mean, unless you intended to continue on with a detailed telling of their lives together, why bother going into all the inner turmoil? A bit of that is fine (in fact necessary), but, if the story rushes to an ending soon after, why did I need to know all of the guy's deep thoughts? I'd rather have had more erotic sex scenes in place of that.

The elements of: her choice to get a child from their union independently; their age difference; breast feeding; her sexual assertiveness and her practical nature were all great to read about. Her nephew was a bit of an ass, still, we had to have some uncertainty I guess. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a horrific woman to have to spend one's life with

PucklemanPucklemanalmost 12 years ago
Super - but!

You write, usually, excellent stories, but I have noticed that many of them end too quickly. It's as though you can't quite work out how to give them an ending, so you just seem to cut them off. This is such a pity. This story was absolutely superb until about 3 or 4 sentences from the end (before the epilogue) when it just stopped! PLEASE do think more about how you end your stories, and give the endings the same care that you give to the beginnings and the main narrative.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I liked Cleo, this young man is a dimwit.

I prefer thinking the best, take the positive outlook. Then if things are not as they seem you will always have time to be hurt then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A GOOD STORY TO START BUT

THEN - AS USUAL - YOU TURN THE MAN IN TO AN ASSHOLE - WHY - I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED WITH ROMANCE AND LOVE NOT SHIT - STORIES ARE VERY FORMULAIC - USING SAME (TIRED) PHRASES AND WORDS - NEED TO BE MORE IMAGINATIVE.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
started off being a fun story

but then he turned in to a complete plonker....she should have kicked his sorry ass out and then for someone better to breed with....men are such arrogant ass holes thinking they know it all when in fact they know shit all.......no wonder women become fuck slut whores and go spreading it about because their jerks of men cannot cope.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
on the whole a good story of wanton lust

but what a pathetic asshole he is....I bet when he first screwed the vicars wife he was not backwards at coming forwards...but feels she is a bitch when she stands in the bathroom...what a total plonker...get your head from up your arse you twonk....

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A brilliant story!

Wonderfully British and very well written! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a lovely story. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous