All Comments on 'Ivy Pt 02 (aka Jasmine)'

by trojan5678

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
lokiloslokilosover 12 years ago
Nice ending

Have to admit, I thought it was a fitting ending. I just hope Stang approves. But you did give him a daughter named Shelby, so you may get some bonus points for it.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
While not as polished as the original.....

I think that you put a fitting cap on Stang's story. Good work.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
A very good story

Your style is very good, almost as good as Stangstar06. You come in a good second. And that's saying alot. It's one of those stories you can reread again and again and it will never get old. 5 stars

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
A Very Nice Ending

I think the story writing style is different, but the same spirit as Stang's, is there. Very nice work. And I agree with other commentators, it is a worthy effort.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Sorry bad ending

Taking us through the death of the two had no value to the story other than to leave a bad and sad taste in our mouths. You should have left it where Stangstar finished off. Sometimes stories need be left alone, this is one of those occasions

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TERRIBLE

Terrible, but better then all the junk written in loving wives on this day. There must have been a sicko convention and they all had to submitt a story and made sure lt was terrible, if that was their purpose they succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
REALLY A GOOD STORY

NICE TO SEE A STORY THAT HAD A GOOD ENDING, A HAPPY LIFE A LOVING HUSBAND,IT IS BETTER THAN THOSE WHO WRITE SICK CUCKHOLD AND SICK SEX STORIES. THIS WAS GREAT COMPARED TO THOSE.PLEASE KEEP WRITING THESE TYPE OF STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

i thought its a pretty good sequel( or an addendum?). thanks!

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Great job!

I'm sure you won't believe this but after all of the readers gave me hell about Killing off Jazz, I thought about bringing her back in a very similar way. I defer to your vision though because you added a lot of things I never would have. The memories of their former life never coming back was one. Another was that the whole time I was reading this I kept thinking wouldn't it be cool, if it was Katrina all along? Imagine if she'd been sick of her life and fell in love with Tim and saw her way out? What if no one figured it out for many years? All in all great job. SS06

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Was the first story worth continuing?

I think not. The first story was strange and this is stranger. This should be sci-fi.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Well done...

This was a worthy continuation of mustang man's story. It rang realistic and had emotional impact. It was almost as good as something Stangstar06 could have done himself. Whoever said the story should have be labled science fiction is out of his f#%+ing mind.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
I am not trying to be mean

But you need a good editor. While the story was good, there were many mistakes that sort of distracted me while I was reading it. I liked the premise and the outcome, very original. However, I have to agree with the person that said the part about them dying at the end was unnecessary and did detract from the overall story. But all in all it was a great effort. Just get some help with the spelling, grammar and punctuation.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
I am not trying to be mean

But you need a good editor. While the story was good, there were many mistakes that sort of distracted me while I was reading it. I liked the premise and the outcome, very original. However, I have to agree with the person that said the part about them dying at the end was unnecessary and did detract from the overall story. But all in all it was a great effort. Just get some help with the spelling, grammar and punctuation.

jakesdadjakesdadover 12 years ago
English Lit Majors

Every time I read a story and have all those anonymous English Lit Majors (I hopr you have the educational background for your pernicious comments) I wonder how many of you have contributed stories to this sight. I can honestly say that myself, I do not have the talent to compose something of this caliber, but unless it becomes completely unreadable quit your bitching. I know in my writing that I normally make errors and hope all the software programs at least make what I write , readable. Take your blue penciles and shove them...

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
Well, Jakesdad

At least we know the difference between "sight" and "site" and we know that the plural of pencil is "pencils" and not "penciles".

The software you mentioned can't help you unless you use it.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Worthy

Excellent continuation of the original tale. One of the best--even by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Job....

Great job on the story...there was one problem I saw and it will bother me if I don't say something. The birth of Shelby should not have been possible since Stangstar mentioned Jasmine was unable to have more children after the twins due to complications. I completely enjoyed it with that one small oversight.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

I liked it. Though the premise is unbelievable, it really HAS to be like that for Jasmine to be "resurrected".

Emotionally impacting, given Stangstar's original story.

obtusemanobtusemanover 12 years ago
unbelievable

good story. Not great because of the implausability, with the amnesia, the hospital mix up and, not one, but two families accepting the death of the wrong loved one. Really? While you might not have liked stang killing Jazz in the original, you stretched it bringing her back. The writing was good as was the story itself (minus the credibility) 4 stars instead of five for that.

thanks for you contribution.

trojan5678trojan5678about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I appreciate all the comments to this story! I do have to say one thing to clarify. While the car and hospital scene are far fetched, believe it or not I actually did get this idea from a real life event where there was a mix-up in victims because the two girls looked so much alike. Just something to think about.....

WyldMTWyldMTabout 11 years ago
GREAT FOLLOW UP...!

I was upset when SS06 killed off Jasmine. I'm glad he nor you had him get back together with Ivy. As a medical professional, I have been involved in a couple situations of wrong identification of trauma victims so that part is believable. Keep writing...!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Great Tale

You brought Jazz back from the dead and returned her to the life she had. It's just a shame she never remembered. What about the mother? How many more kids did she have with how many different men? Perhaps another chapter?

Maybe not.

Great job.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Wow!! Sequel was a relief from the SS06 account of Jasmine's demise.

I loved the content of this story although it had a great deal of emotion the main characters Tim and JASMINE had a rollercoaster ride to recovery. I was fearful that Jasmine might evolve into a lifestyle different than prior to the accident to the chagrin of most readers. Obviously, I can only speak for myself without tangible evidence from other readers but I was extremely happy with the sequel. This was a well written account of a very well written story that ended tragically. Since it is only a story and it is fiction, it was fantastic that you took the initiative to put a rainbow on the cloud of doom ending in the original cast of this story.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE SEQUEL OVER AMAZES THE ORIGINAL

but with multiple choices, its difficult to choose, TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Well Done!

And I like that you didn't mess with the time line, with the epilog in Ivy taking place two years after Jazz's death, this slides very nicely in after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Back from the dead

I really hated the way pt 1 ended but I'm glad you fixed it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Thanks. 5*

And it worked really well.

Pretty much seamlessly, actually.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Good Pass

The Stangstar baton got a good, solid pass and Ivy/Jazz won the FIVE!

5*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Well done

I was worried you were going to let that skank back into his life.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Really good

Really good continuation of the.original. I got caught up.in the story and really enjoyed it.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 5 years ago
Amazing story

I loved every word of it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
I consider this one of if not

My favorite story here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Sometimes it’s worth a good sappy happy ending. Rarely do I think an addendum to a StangStar06 story is worth it, but this one did a good job.

This is a takeoff of a real story that happened here in Indiana, when two college girls were in an accident and one was misidentified. This was a good use of the concept.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
You did capture the style very well, especially the first page or so.

Then it changed ever so slightly, but if I wasn’t looking for it, I’d have not noticed. Just something about the “feel” of it.

I think the one drawback of the story was Ivy just disappeared after awhile. It seemed Rose took her place. Though I suppose since Ivy didn’t have Rose’s medical training it’d have been more difficult to entwine her into the mental recovery of Jasmine.

Overall a nice and fitting end.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

D@m close... Well done :)

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

It's the way ss should have finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid story.

~Spiny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous