Ivy's Rapist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers

She opens her mouth to suck in breath then bites down on her bottom lip again. Her hips are starting to jump and jerk beneath me.

I thrust into her again and again, pound my cock at her, fuck her faster and faster. I grab her tits and squeeze them, my hands covering her nipples. I pound myself into her, drive my cock back and forth, ramming, pounding, thrusting.

Suddenly Ivy's entire body grows stiff, her head rolls back and her mouth drops open. Her back arches slightly, her tits being crammed into my grasp as her hips push higher and harder into me. I feel her pussy muscles clench tightly around my shaft, feel them squeeze and jerk at my length.

"Nooooooooooooooo!" She cries out.

I bury myself completely inside of her as my own climax is unleashed, my balls boiling hot liquid semen up and along my cock until it spews out to wash against her exploding orgasm.

"Yea, bitch," I gasp.

We remain frozen like that for several minutes, our bodies clenched together as wave after wave of pleasure washes through us both.

When it is over we relax. Ivy's body loosens and collapses into the bed. Quietly she cries, tears streaming along her cheeks now, her lip quivering with her sobs. She is ashamed of herself, ashamed of the way her body has reacted.

I pull myself from between her legs, a mixture of my semen and her juices slips from her pussy as I do. Climbing off the bed I reach for my cloths and begin to dress. My time is done here, my goal obtained, and I am now ready to leave, to move on.

While I dress I stare smiling down at Ivy. She remains locked in one position, her head turned away as her body quivers with the sobbing she is doing. I admire the way her clothing is so disheveled, the torn nylons and balled up skirt. The now wrinkled blouse and torn bra. Amazingly the one high heel is still in place, still holding strong on her foot.

Before I leave I untie her, pulling the ropes free and putting them in my bag.

"You take care, Ivy," I whisper.

I leave her on the bed, crying her shame. She is rolled into a fetal position as I go out of the room, her arms holding herself tightly, tears soaking her cheeks and the bedspread she's laying atop.

I throw a glance over my shoulder as I walk out and absorb one last look at her. In her present position her ass is rolled toward me, its curves rolling as her body shakes, the skirt balled up at her waist baring it completely. It's a nice ass, a lovely ass and I start to think about coming back some day, coming back to stuff that lovely ass with my stiff cock.

The End.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers
12