Emma's Uncle

Story Info
Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.
3.1k words
4.11
1.12M
1.1k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father's car stopped in front of the house she had last visited years ago, visiting her uncle with her family when she was 10. Emma's mother had still been alive back then, and she was sad not to remember a lot from that time. Now she had just finished high school and was waiting for her college applications to be processed, so she could hopefully get into one of her dream schools. Emma wanted to study English Literature and become a teacher, as she was passionate about working with children and teaching them the joy of reading and writing.

But in the months until she went to college she would have to live with her uncle Dennis as her father and his new wife wanted to go travelling and didn't want to leave her home alone for three months. Emma would actually have preferred that, but her opinion hadn't been taken into consideration so now she was stuck in the middle of nowhere with her uncle whom she knew almost nothing about.

Her dad John helped her get all of her bags from the trunk of the car and walked up the faded porch to the front door with her. Whilst Emma's relationship to her dad had been loving and caring when her mom was still alive, it had grown a lot colder since her death. Especially since his marriage to Emma's stepmom Michelle, who was only 9 years older than Emma was now, she felt like she didn't quite belong in her own family anymore.

Now they just exchanged a quick goodbye once her dad had thanked his brother again for taking care of this for him, and she felt like there was a silent conversation happening between the two that she couldn't make sense of.

Only when her dad had gone back to his car and driven away did Dennis actually acknowledge her. Instead of shaking her hand, which she offered to him he leant in to hug her close to him. He was a tall man, towering over Emma's short 5'4" by at least a foot as he pressed her petite form against his muscular one. That did make Emma slightly uncomfortable, after all she hadn't seen him in years and they had never been close. However she didn't say anything and thought that when she would live with him for months, she probably had to be okay being hugged by him.

"Been a while since I last saw you, sweetheart. You've grown up into such a beauty!" he said, smiling in a friendly way but his gaze kept moving to her chest. Emma knew she was pretty, she had been on the cheerleading squad in high school giving her a toned body and her green eyes and chestnut curls caught a lot of men's eyes. Her C-cup breasts were a nice size on her small form and her rather big perky butt had been the topic of imagination for a lot of her male classmates, not that she knew of that of course.

"Ummh, thanks. Where should I put my stuff?" She looked down at her feet as she said this, uncomfortable with both the situation of moving in with him and with his penetrating gaze on her.

"I'll take you up to the bedroom. Just follow me." He turned around and strode down a hallway and up a flight of stairs, before opening the door furthest down the corridor. Emma had time to ponder him on the way. Her uncle was 37 years old, she knew that from the yearly birthday cards her family sent him and in good shape as far as she could see. He was serious and hardworking from what she remembered from her childhood, not one to make jokes or really talk all that much but she didn't remember him as ever being unpleasant to be around. Then why was he making her so uncomfortable now?

Trying to shake the uneasy feeling she had, she stepped through the door her uncle had opened which closed behind them with a click. The room was not what she had expected at all. It wasn't the size of it, the furniture within or even the decor that was odd, it was how lived in it obviously looked. There was men's clothing on the back of an armchair and a pair of boxers on the ground in front of the bed, the bed itself had apparently been made in a hurry as the sheets weren't even and the pillows looked to have been haphazardly thrown on top.

Emma turned around to look at her uncle.

"You must have taken me to the wrong room, clearly someone lives here!" She made to move past him towards the door, but Dennis stopped her by grabbing her around shoulder and pulling her body close to his.

"No, my dear, I did not take you to the wrong room. You are right that someone lives here, I do actually, but I never said that you would get your own room." He smiled at her, a smile that was meant to calm her, tell her that everything was alright but Emma felt a little afraid now.

"I can't stay in the same room with you! There must be another place for me to sleep, I'll stay on the sofa if there's no alternative but I won't share a bed with you." Emma tried to pull away from him, to get out of his grip but his hand only gripped her shoulder more tightly whilst his other arm snaked around her waist, moving uncomfortably close to her ass over her short dress. It was a warm summer's day and Emma had wanted to take advantage of not having to follow a school dress code anymore, but now she regretted wearing the short light blue dress today.

"Oh yes, you can and you will, just like you'll do anything else I ask you to do. And right now I want you to take that cute little dress of so I can get you in my bed and fuck your sweet little pussy." He expected her beginning to struggle in earnest and held her arms to her sides by clamping one of his larger muscular arms around her whilst his other hand began pulling her dress up inch by inch.

Emma was trying hard to break free from his grasp, she managed to hit his thigh painfully as she tried to knee his groin but he managed to get her dress up to right below her breasts without letting her get away. All the while Emma was crying out for him to stop, to leave her alone.

"You can't do this to me! No! Stop, I'm your niece, you can't do this! Uncle Dennis! I don't want this, let me go! No!" She was crying by now, tears streaming down her face as her uncle ripped the dress off her, leaving her standing in only a black bralette and panty set. She felt more exposed than ever before in her life. Emma was a virgin, she had only ever kissed and touched a guy above his clothes, now her uncle was forcing himself upon her and she was in his house, locked in a room with him with no one around for miles. She could feel his erection pressing into her naked belly through his jeans as his hands moved to the clasp of her bralette on her back.

"Oh sweet girl, I can do anything I want to you now. I even have your dad's permission to fuck you and knock you up, although I would have done that either way. So stop fucking whining and accept that from now on you'll spend a lot of time with my cock inside you." With this he managed to open the clasp and pull the flimsy fabric of her bralette off and away from her.

She continued struggling as he pushed her back towards the bed, laying her down on it as he straddled her hips. Emma's arms were free now, so she tried to punch him in the face but her uncle only laughed and pulled out some tape from the bedside drawer. With this he secured her hands together above her head before attaching them to the headboard. This pushed her breasts out towards him, which he took advantage of by taking the nipple of her left breast into his mouth and sucking on it.

"Aah, I hate you, you need to stop doing this, please! I'm a virgin, I don't want to lose it like this! Please stop this, I won't ever tell anyone if you just stop now, please!" She was noticing quickly that trying to get her hands free was doing nothing, so now she focused on trying to kick him again but with him straddling her it was hard to even move her legs. Emma felt incredibly afraid lying almost naked on the soft bed with her uncle over her, his mouth on her chest. She couldn't believe that her own dad had actually agreed to letting his brother do this to her. How could he be okay with this?

"If you don't stop complaining, I'll tape your mouth shut too!" Dennis said as he pulled his own T-shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in the room. If Emma hadn't been so terrified and focused on finding a way out of this situation, she would have noticed that he was quite well-built and not unattractive for a man his age at all.

"No, uncle Dennis, please just stop this now. I won't bother you, I'll find somewhere else to stay just let me go please!" Emma began sobbing as her uncle shifted his focus from her chest to her panties, which he ripped off her in one quick motion. She was now entirely bare before him and she could see his erection straining against the fabric of his jeans. The bulge in his pants looked huge and terrifying to a virgin like her, and she wanted desperately to get as far away as possible from him.

"I told you what would happen if you didn't stop whining. Tape it is then." he said, as he ripped off a piece of tape and placed it over her mouth. She was still trying to plead and beg him to stop, but only muffled noise came out as tears were streaming down her face.

Dennis started unbuttoning his own pants now and pulled them and his boxers off, freeing his rock-hard cock from it's confines. He was a large man and his cock matched his overall stature. 9 inches long and as thick as Emma's wrists, it made a new wave of tears flow down her cheeks and her muffled protests got louder.

Her uncle however just ignored her pleas and spread her legs forcefully to get a good look at her pussy. She was waxed bare, not liking the hassle of constant shaving or the look and feel of hair growing down there. Dennis groaned at the sight of her tight opening, it looked impossibly tiny next to his huge cock and he couldn't wait to sheath himself inside her.

She was definitely not aroused however, so he would have to work for a while to get her wet enough to get his monster into her virgin cunt. Ignoring her muffled protests, he started rubbing above her opening, looking for her little pleasure bud. Once he had found her clit as shown by the involuntary bucking of her hips, he applied more and more pressure to it, forcing her towards an orgasm she did not want to experience. Emma was gasping and panting, trying to resist giving in to the tightening coil in her loins but she couldn't help unravelling when he pressed hard on her clit whilst pinching one of her nipples with the other hand. She wasn't one to masturbate regularly and so this orgasm really hit her with it's intensity, making her almost forget where and with whom she was right now, it was so good.

Finding her sufficiently wet after her orgasm, Emma's uncle positioned himself at her entrance and began pushing into her tight pussy. His thick cockhead stretched her opening as he forcefully pressed into her. Emma was protesting against the tape over her mouth at the intrusion and the pain of being stretched so much, and yet only the head of his long rod was actually inside her yet. She also knew that he had not put on a condom and whilst she hadn't thought about what he had said about knocking her up before, only thinking about how she could get him away from her, she knew it was a realistic possibility that he could actually impregnate her.

All of her thoughts came to a halt as she felt Dennis push further into her until he reached a barrier, her hymen. This was it, she wouldn't be a virgin anymore after this. If she had known that this is what it would come to, she would have slept with one of the guys from school, anything to avoid this being her first time. It felt like he was tearing her apart with his thick cock as he pulled back only a little, before thrusting back and tearing through her hymen. If she hadn't already cried all of her tears, she would have burst into them all over again.

Dennis' cock still wasn't fully inside her as he began thrusting at a slow rhythm, trying to embed more and more of his manhood in her with every thrust. She felt so tiny underneath him, her small frame dwarfed by him and he loved the feeling of his cock stretching her insides. He could almost see her belly bulge whenever he pushed himself deep inside her, nudging her cervix even though there was still an inch that he hadn't managed to get into her. She was unbelievably tight and knowing that she was his now, that he could fuck her whenever he wanted however he wanted almost made him come right then.

But he wanted to drag it out a little more, so he pulled out of her for now. The look of hope that this was it in her tear-rimmed eyes quickly was replaced by fear as he turned her around so she was on her knees in front of him, her tits pressed into the mattress and the tape attaching her wrists to the bed frame tightening from being twisted.

Then he pushed his cock back into her pussy and began really fucking her with quick, hard thrusts that sent Emma's tits bouncing and had her gasping in pain every time his thick cockhead would forcefully push against her cervix.

Dennis loved watching his huge cock stretching her pussy to the limits everytime he pushed it into her. There was nothing better to him than fucking a tight little cunt, and his sweet 18-year-old niece felt like heaven as he pounded into her. He was close to cumming, but wanted to feel her pussy clenching around him in orgasm as he came, so he reached one of his hands down around her to rub her clit.

Emma hated that it actually started to feel good when he rubbed her clit. The pain was bearable now and with the change in positions he actually hit a pleasurable spot deep inside her that she hadn't even known existed. She still hated how he was forcing her into this so much, but her body still responded to his ministrations the same as if this had been a voluntary experience.

She screamed, loud even through the tape on her mouth as she came in a haze of pleasure and pain. Her pussy clamped down around Dennis' cock pushing him into his release too. He held himself deep inside her as he shot jet after jet of hot cum right against the entrance to her womb, grunting and groaning in pleasure all the while. Naturally her body reacted to his hot cum shooting inside her by drawing out her orgasm, pulling the cum deeper inside her every time her pussy contracted. This orgasm felt even better than the first, leaving her in a blissful state of pleasure for almost a minute.

Once she came down from her high, Emma started feeling the aftermath of what had happened. She felt a weird warmth inside her where her uncle's cum was still lodged deeply by his now flaccid member, only a small amount dripping out. The reality of the situation hit her; he might have gotten her pregnant. Emma wasn't on any birth control, she hadn't planned on having sex with anyone and would have used a condom once the moment arose. How long ago had her period been? She counted the days in her head. Six days since her period ended and she had actually had her period for five days...

She started crying again as she realised that although it wasn't her most fertile day, it was definitely a highly dangerous one. Emma couldn't have a baby now, she wanted to start college in a few months, meet someone, fall in love for the first time. But now she might not have any of that, if her uncle asserted his will and actually got her pregnant. Even if it didn't happen right now, he wouldn't let her get away that easily and there was nobody around who she could run to. 'At least I like kids', a small voice in her mind said, 'and he made me orgasm twice, that's something.'

Dennis finally got out of his pleasure-induced haze and started pulling his now soft cock out of Emma's cum-filled cunt. It filled him with a sick sense of pride as he saw his cum start leaking out of her. She was still on her knees with her upper body pressed into the mattress as the tape held her in position. He wouldn't let her move right away, so most of his sperm was stopped from leaking out by gravity.

"You look stunning, sweetheart. On your knees with my cum filling your pussy, this is where you belong from now on." He smiled at her and walked off towards the bathroom, leaving the terrified girl in her position on his bed. Dennis would go back to her after he showered and once she promised she wouldn't fight him again, he'd have her take a nice hot bath and a good hearty meal. And then he would have some more fun with his new personal sex-slave and have another go at breeding her. One day soon she would be pregnant with his child and then he'd have her forever.

To be continued...