Izanami: She Who Invites You To Enter

Story Info
Ballet training comes in handy.
5.3k words
4.2
50.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reid and Nami were married for less than a year, but what a year it was. Reid had just finished producing and directing a successful run in Seattle of Weil’s Three Penny Opera. Nami, his beautiful wife, had retired at thirty-one from a rewarding career as a principle dancer with the Pacific Northwest Ballet. Reid was reviewing several offers from theaters in the mid-west and east, and Nami was busy coaching dancers at the ballet and giving private lessons. Things were going well for the young, attractive couple.

One night Reid heard the door slam. Nami was coming home from a “batchelorette” party for one of the girls in the corps de ballet who was getting married in a few weeks. Nami didn’t really want to go, but felt obliged to attend. The younger members of the company were known to be wilder than the “older” dancers who were in their late twenties and early thirties. Tonight, Nami learned that a difference of ten or twelve years of age was enough to make quite a difference in behavior. “What’s the matter honey?” Reid asked. Nami slammed her keys and coat into a chair.

“Stupid cunts!” she growled. Her dark eyes flashed. It wasn’t like her to use such language. “I’ve never been so embarrassed in all of my life. I don’t know how I’m going to look them in the face again.

“What did you do?” Reid asked.

“I didn’t do anything,” she spat back.

“What happened? Wait. Sit down. Put your feet up and let me get you a drink. I’ll be right back. Reid returned quickly with a glass of wine and waited for Nami to begin; still shaking, she began to explain.

“The shower, or whatever the hell it was called, was at a club that was being remodeled in Belltown. It was owned by an uncle of Rachel (the bride to be) and scheduled to open in two or three months when it was finished and all the permits approved. There was lots of booze, games, music, and gifts for the bride. The usual. So far, so good. Everyone was having a good time. Then the male strippers arrived and things got out of hand.

“One was dressed a cop, the others as a marine and a fireman. The guys were cute and had great bodies. Reid, the girls went nuts! They pawed and groped them until they dropped their jocks and danced in the nude with their erections swaying in front of them like poles. How these guys stayed hard under those circumstances I don’t know. Maybe they took something. They started parading their gear in front of the girls like they were trolling. Rachel, Cindy, and Christie were the first to take the bait. They grabbed their cocks and started to fondle them. All the girls were drinking too much and were hysterical with laughter. I didn’t think it was funny. They were screaming and egging each other on. One of the guys sprayed some Redi-whip on himself. Angie started jerking him off right there on the stage! Then he wrapped an American flag around himself and her. I couldn’t see what went on behind it, but when he lifted it, Angie had whipped cream on her mouth. She gave him a blowjob right there in front of all the other girls and their friends! It was too much for me. When the flash bulbs started going off, I got the hell out of there. I don’t know what happened after that.

Reid got an erection just listening to the story. Nami was clearly agitated and wanted to go to bed early. Reid and Nami’s lovemaking was quite passionate that night. Nami was all over Reid’s cock, unaware of her whimpering as she forced him deep into her throat. Nami got on her hand and knees and offered her self up to her husband. All he could see was her neatly cropped and trimmed pussy, moist and pouting, inviting him to enter. Sometimes, when she was particularly excited, Nami smelled differently; musky, something primitive that stirred Reid profoundly. This was one of those times. He inhaled deeply as he penetrated her.

After they recovered their senses and had been lying there for some time, Nami broke the silence. “Well, aren’t you going to say anything?” she demanded.

“What can I say? You were wonderful,” Reid replied.

“Notice anything different”?

“OK,” Reid relented, stating the obvious; “I’ve never felt your pussy so juicy. You were very hot and horny.” When Reid was fingering his wife before penetrating her he could feel her vagina secreting heavily.

“I was, wasn’t I? Damn it, Reid. I didn’t think I would show it, but those boys with those lovely bodies and cocks; and Angie sucking the whipped cream off it, and the excitement of the girls, really excited me. I was shocked and furious, but I admit it got to me. Reid, propped himself up on his elbow and looked at Nami straight in the eye. He said,

”Would you like to have jerked one of them off or sucked the cream off his cock?” Nami took her time answering. “Come on,” Reid coaxed, “what would you really liked have to have done? I can handle it.” But Nami wasn’t sure she was ready for the truth. Slowed by the alcohol, pausing between each sentence, she said,

“I would really like to have sucked each one of them. I would have liked them to come in my mouth. I would like to taste the differences in their cum and to feel and see which one came the most.” Nami’s voice was soft but deliberate, and quavered as she tried to be perfectly clear. “You asked me what I would really like to have done. That’s the plain truth.”

“Wow!” Reid exclaimed, slipping off of his elbow, and laying flat on his back.

Nami continued, “That’s the truth, but not the whole truth. The whole truth is I would never do such a thing. I love you. I am faithful to you. Even if I were single, my self-esteem or self-consciousness wouldn’t allow me. I’d be afraid. There could be a hundred factors that stand between me, and actually doing it, but, theoretically? Yes, that’s really what I would like to have done. OK? Enough, I’m worn out. Let’s go to sleep.”

Reid lay in the dark, holding on to a new erection. His mind whirled with erotic images of his wife going down on some stud’s cock and he wondered, under what circumstances would she do such a thing. He thought to himself, “No, not a hundred factors between her and the act. Ninety-nine, maybe, but not a hundred,” he thought as be silently removed himself from the equation and for the first time confronted his long suppressed desire to watch his wife have sex with other men.

The next evening when they were relaxing in bed, Nami said, “If I blunt with you last night, I apologize. I was exhausted and a bit embarrassed about saying how I felt.” Reid bundled her up in his arms and said,

“A feeling is just a feeling. You didn’t do anything wrong. Instead you left the party and came home to me.”

“God, Reid, what if I did? I don’t remember when I’ve been so horny. You don’t know how close I was and neither do I. Do you hate me for it?”

“No. I love you. But if you did do it, you know what I would have resented?”

“What?”

“If you did it and I wasn’t there to watch you.”

Nami sat up straight. “Reid Chambers! How could you? What kind of a little pervert are you?” Nami said and pushed him down on the mattress. Reid was laughing hard while Nami beat him up with exaggerated, but harmless blows on his back and shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her and flipped her on her back and began kissing her. She resisted a moment, then relaxed with a sigh and tongued him passionately.

Smiling, Reid broke off the kiss and said, “Hey, I didn’t beat you up over your confession. Kindly extend me the same courtesy. Haven’t you ever thought about me with another woman, and what it might be like?”

“Yes I have, and I hated it.”

“Of course you would, if I did it behind your back, which I would never do. What I mean is how would you feel about me with another woman while you were there, with your consent. Some one you approved of. I wasn’t talking about you or me having an affair. I was suggesting that I would support your fantasy. I would help you to realize it and protect you in the process. Your fantasy happens to coincide with one of mine. Sue me.”

Over the next several weeks, conversations such as this led to the most abandoned sex Nami and Reid ever had. While Nami agreed that she could have sex with another man under Reid’s watchful eye, and found the idea exciting, there never seemed to be any scenario that Reid could conjure up that Nami found acceptable. She raised all kinds of objections. Basically, Nami loved the sucking and fucking part, but not the part that involved a real person. In the meantime, Reid had made contact with several agencies that handled male strippers. The cost and the arrangements would be easy. He even went so far as to meet with one the “dancers,” a guy named Tory, whom he liked. Tory had a lighthearted attitude toward the whole thing. He was going to law school, taking advantage of his good looks and buff physique to pay the bills. When Reid felt comfortable with him, he laid out his plan for a private dance party for Nami alone. Tory agreed … for a price. If Reid had shown Tory her publicity photos earlier, he could have saved himself some money. She looked so beautiful, Tory would have “danced” for nothing.

The problem was Reid couldn’t get Nami to agree. Despite her curiosity and lust, she was self-conscious, strange, when you consider that she had been a professional ballet dancer, who danced on the stage hundreds of times. Over time, Reid was gentle but persistent in his search for a set circumstances that Nami would agree to. He suggested once that maybe Tory could be blindfolded so that he couldn’t see her. Bingo! Nami began to show interest as long as she couldn’t be seen. But how could he dance for her blindfolded? It turned out the dancing wasn’t a prerequisite. “Do you think he would mind if he just made himself available to me?” Nami wondered to Reid. “I don’t want to interact socially or have to make awkward small talk. I’ve thought a lot about it. I’m excited about the sexual intimacy, but I’m afraid of the personal intimacy.” Actually, Reid learned that it was not even a good idea to use Tory’s name. It seemed Nami did better with the idea of complete anonymity. With the kind of money Reid offered to pay him, Tory had no problem giving up control to Reid and Nami’s kinky little plan.

All of Nami’s concerns were addressed by Reid’s arrangements. Reid’s description of Tory, and Nami’s reaction indicated he was all she could want in a subject; handsome, young, well built, and anonymous. Reid didn’t have the nerve to ask Tory how well he was hung, but based on the fellow’s big boned lankiness he was optimistic that Nami would not be disappointed. Reid’s obsession, his years of theatrical experience, Nami’s erotic curiosity, her skill as a dancer and choreographer, would all combine to make for quite a performance.

The stage was set. Nami and Reid had taken a room on the 28th floor of the Sheraton Hotel facing west looking over Elliott Bay. Tory had an identical adjoining room. Nami looked gorgeous that evening. Retiring from rigorous ballet training had benefited her figure. Still slim and flexible beyond what seemed humanly possible, her workouts were less strenuous now, and she put on a few pounds in all the right places. Never too flat on top, even for a ballerina, her breasts had filled out. In place of the stringy athleticism, she now looked like a goddess. She wore nothing but a white tunic that she once wore onstage; it had spaghetti straps at the shoulders and hung off the tips if her nipples like satin on a peg. A black velvet ribbon circled her throat. Her thick, dark hair dropped to the small of her back. Accustomed to going on stage, she applied extra makeup for the performance. Ready, she stood straight, facing the door to Tory’s room, waiting to go on stage. Reid wore a pair of black boxers. He was slim and well proportioned. He handed Nami a soft, black blindfold and nodded.

He knocked on the door. They heard the door unlock from the other side. That was her cue. She waited several seconds. Her heart was pounding. Then Reid opened the door for his wife and she stepped into the room like she was some virgin bride in a ballet. The soft candlelight was inviting. Nami’s favorite ballet pieces were playing on the stereo and the room was filled with a spicy aroma. The far wall was made of glass that allowed the orange sunset to reflect off the bay onto the walls. Tory’s silhouette was shaped like a wedge and centered in the frame. Nami’s heart jumped into her throat. He was not supposed to see me she thought, and was about to turn and run out of the room when she realized that his back was to her. Everything was just as Reid had said. Leave it to Reid. She looked at Reid who nodded to her, and she stepped up behind Tory who was standing still. He was taller than she imagined. Aware of his cologne, she stood on tiptoes and reached up to tie the blindfold around his eyes. That done, her hands rested on his shoulders, and then slid down his arms to his hips. She placed her cheek against the smooth skin of his back. She closed her eyes. He was broad and muscled. Reaching around to his chest, she could feel that he had been waxed perfectly smooth. She could thank Reid for that. Slowly, Nami’s hands traced the muscles of Tory’s abdomen down to the pubic area, where they paused. When Nami grasped Tory’s cock it wasn’t hard, but she was surprised at its length and especially its weight. In a moment she could feel the blood rushing into it. It grew under her stroking to its full length. Reid was standing at Tory’s side and could see the magnificent cock rise to its full height. He knew Nami was pleased. So was he.

When Tory was good and hard Nami cautiously stepped around in front of him and looked up at this face. Even with the blindfold she could see that he was handsome. He had shiny black hair, a straight nose, and a square, slightly dimpled, smooth shaven jaw. His only movement was his bobbing erection. This was her fantasy come true. This was what she wanted to do at the party where the girls went wild. More than she knew herself, Nami liked to be in control. Reid tossed a cushion at Tory’s feet and Nami knelt down in front of him, the big cock just inches from her face. Taking her time she held the thick rod in her delicate hands and examined it closely, tilting her head as she did, now and then planting soft kisses on it. She nuzzled between the pillows of his balls, inhaling the scent of soap and his maleness. Carefully, in turn, she took each testicle into her mouth and rolled it around, letting it out with a pop. She ran her thumb up the length of the long penis and squeezed out the salty flow of pre-cum, smearing it over the bulbous head, making it shiny and slick. Reid moved Nami’s long hair away from her face and over her shoulder so that he could see her mouth. He lips were glossy with thick, red lipstick that left prints on Tory’s shaft. Then the sucking started in earnest.

Reid was amazed at Nami’s focus. Nami was using her mouth like it was her primary sexual organ. She was fucking Tory’s cock with it, as if it had all the nerve endings of her pussy. In order to deep throat Tory she straightened up to allow him to slip down her throat more easily. Her throat swelled with the thickness of his cock. When it was at its deepest she extended her tongue far out to lick him behind his balls. She had never done this for her husband. Reid was squatting, watching Nami’s every move and expression. He caught her eye and smiled at her. A timid little wave of his fingers tried to say, hello I’m here. Nami did not acknowledge him, although their eyes met. She was so absorbed in her blowjob that she looked through him as if he were invisible. A pang of jealously surged through Reid that tingled his balls and swelled his cock even further.

At one point Reid tried to feel Nami’s breasts, but she pushed his hand away roughly, not wanting anything to distract her. For a while she used both of her hands together on Tory’s hard penis, and marveled how much of it was left over for her to suck. Now she had her hands behind her back, using only her mouth. When she heard a low groan from Tory, Nami placed her hands on the outside of his thighs and could feel them quiver. He was getting ready to cum, a signal she responded to by increasing her pressure but not her speed. She intended to keep up the steady, deliberate pace while Tory came, a technique Nami planned well in advance. His knees buckled and his body recoiled like a cannon as the first glob shot out in a straight line, thick, white, and heavy, and hit Nami between the eyes, causing her to flinch. She could feel the heat. Cum ran down the side of her nose into her mouth. She savored the taste. His second shot arced over onto Nami’s wrist. She would lick it off later. The third shot of semen had even more force behind it and spewed out like confetti in a can, turning over in the air and plopping down on her bare thigh. She decided not to waste the rest and sucked the great cock, milking it for every drop of cream, starting low behind balls, running her fingers up the entire length of the considerable shaft. He kept cuming and she kept drinking and cleaning up the mess while a string of cum dangled from her chin. These images seared themselves into Reid’s brain. In the months and years to come he would replay them in slow motion, again and again. Nami pulled back and Tory’s cock popped out and audibly slapped his thigh as it fell. She had a dazed look on her face. She jumped up and ran through the doorway back into her own room. Reid was slow to turn his eyes away from Tory’s cock as it continued to jerk and slowly sank toward the floor, leaking juice. A few moments later he followed his wife.

She was standing at the foot of the bed. The room was washed in the same amber glow as Tory’s room. Reid lay back on the bed; his feet hung over the end and rested on the floor. Raising himself up on his elbows, he watched Nami intently, and noticed her mouth was still wet. She lifted a leg, extending it straight out to the side and up, and held her ankle above her head. She often went through a series of erotic ballet poses for Reid as part of their foreplay. Nami then turned her back to her husband and bent over, her head just above the floor. With her legs wide apart, she exposed herself completely. When Nami straightened up she flung her long hair in an arc over her head, turned and leaped gracefully on the bed. She straddled Reid’s head, facing his feet. Then she let her feet slide outward along the comforter, slowly doing a split over him until she came to a soft landing on his face. With her head tilted back and her eyes closed, she did not move for a full minute, letting Reid do the work while she massaged her breasts. When she opened her eyes again, she saw Reid’s erection and fell forward into the sixty-nine position. His cock was perfectly positioned to slide down her throat.

After a while, Nami looked up and noticed that the door to Tory’s room was open and Tory standing in the doorway watching them. His blindfold dangled from his hand. His long cock never fully went down and now, at the sight of the two of them making love, it stood erect again. At first Nami was startled, but then their eyes met. God, he was handsome, she thought … and that cock! Nami raised herself from Reid’s cock and motioned Tory to come closer. Quietly, he walked to the foot of the bed and stood in front of her. They both leaned in toward each other and she began to suck that magnificent cum covered cock once again, while her husband was eating her pussy. Better yet, Reid had always wanted to suck Nami’s little pink asshole. It always looked so clean and cute, but he never had the nerve to lick it or to ask for permission. Now he slurped away from clit to anus without a word of objection from her. He could not force his tongue into her very far, but to Nami it felt like something huge writhing inside of her. They pressed and twisted into each other so hard neither could tell where the one began and the other left off.

12