Izanami: She Who Invites You To Enter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, when Reid came up for air, he noticed what was going on. He began to say something, but Nami flipped around and kissed him hard to stifle him. He got the message and realized by the way Nami had thrown herself into the action she had crossed a threshold. For a moment there was a pause in the action. Nami straddling Reid, her ass in the air, with the two of them looking into each other’s faces, trying to read the other’s reaction to what was about to happen next. That moment of hesitation was the signal Tory needed, and his placed the wet, swollen head of his cock up to Nami’s vagina. It opened like a lotus. Reid knew that when Nami’s eyes fluttered, it was the exact moment Tory slipped himself into her. His wife and the stud began the slow, rhythmic movements of a couple who had all the time in the world to enjoy a good fuck. Tory placed his hands on the globes of her ass and closed his eyes. He made small circles with his palms. Her cheeks felt like the smoothest alabaster. Imperceptibly, the pace increased. Reid could feel the shock of Tory’s thrusts ripple through Nami’s body from her ass cheeks to her tits. He could hear Tory’s balls slapping against Nami’s pussy. He knew what it was like to fuck Nami’s pussy, so he knew how good it felt to Tory. What he didn’t know was what did Tory’s fat cock feel like to Nami. Judging by the flushed, intense look on her face, it must have felt very good, indeed.

“He’s fucking me Baby,” Nami whispered, her mouth pressed to Reid’s ear. “He’s fucking my pussy … he’s fucking your honey’s pussy. Do you like that baby? Do you mind?”

Reid’s voice was dry. “I don’t mind. I like it. I want him to fuck you good. Do you like it? How does it feel?”

“Mmmmm,” she crooned, “it feels soooo gooood.“ Reid had a couple of more questions. Questions he didn’t have the nerve to ask, not at this time anyway; questions he might never ask.

“I love you, sweetheart. Don’t you want to know how it feels? Put your hand here,” she commanded, and guided his hand beneath her, between her legs. She raised herself up a little and by lowering his shoulder Reid could feel the action. He could feel the slickness of Nami’s cunt juice on Tory’s shaft; its thickness; his swinging balls and the way the long penis disappeared deep into her vagina. Just when he thought she couldn’t take any more, Tory would press in very hard and hold it there. Reid couldn’t imagine where Nami found the room for all that cock. Bur Nami felt she had room to spare; room that needed filling, and she pushed back hard.

Reid wanted a better view. He squirmed out from under Nami. She moved up on the bed and Tory got on his knees on the bed behind her in a comfortable doggy position. Reid got down on the floor behind them with a perfect view of his sweetie’s pussy stretched wide for the big cock. Tory and Nami accommodated him by spreading their legs wide to give him a clear view. Then the two of them went to work, fucking hard, bouncing on the bed, making squishy sounds, slapping, moaning, dripping. His wife’s cunt was hot pink with the fucking. Tory was coated with their secretions. When he was on the outstroke, Nami’s cunt circled his shaft, the tight ring pulling out a little as if reluctant to let him go. The way she rotated her ass suggested she wanted the thick penis to stretch the walls of her vagina even further.

Abruptly, Tory raised himself from his knees to his feet without missing a stroke. He planted his feet flat on the bed,. His knees were bent and his legs were very wide apart giving Reid the best view a man could get of his beloved wife getting laid. Then Tory stepped on the gas, racing to catch his orgasm. He pounded Nami mercilessly. She whimpered and moaned so much that Reid was sure Tory’s cock was tearing her apart. Hardly. Nami took all that Tory offered and more. Then Tory’s second orgasm of the session began to boil deep inside of him and gather strength as it rose up the length of his rigid pole. It felt to her like a hot bar of steel. No matter how intense the contractions of her orgasm were, Tory’s cock found its way through her canal. Squirt after squirt of the white lava poured into Nami’s cunt adding to the exquisite texture of the sensations they both felt in their genitals. Nami was experiencing one long, continuous orgasm. She was on the verge of passing out.

From his vantage point Reid saw the semen begin to ooze out from the tight ring Nami’s vagina made around the shaft; there was just no other place for it to go. The cum flowed and came together in a stream that hung suspended from her clit. Nami fell forward onto her stomach with a groan. Tory’s spurted one more time. Where did all this cream come from? Tory stood up over Reid like a victorious warrior might over a fallen enemy, his cock looming over Reid’s head, his body shining with perspiration. Reid looked up. The cock appeared enormous from this angle. Then Tory reached out his hand to Reid and helped him to his feet. They looked at each other. Tory saluted Reid and smiled. A little confused, Reid returned it weakly; then Tory turned and left the room without a word and locked the door behind him.

At the sound of the click, Nami rolled over on to her back and began laughing uproariously. “O, my God. O, my God! I can’t believe I went through with it. What a glorious fuck. It was fantastic, and I owe it all to my husband, the impresario of … what? Fucking? Porn? Fantasies-come-true?” She was rubbing and squeezing her nipples hard. “Come here sweetie, you’ve got some catching up to do. The score is two orgasms to none, but the game isn’t over yet. First, you’ve got to tidy momma up. Your friend left a mess behind.” Nami raised one leg straight up into the air, and then the other, then as only a gymnast or a ballerina can do, she wrapped them around the back of her neck. She was spread as far as possible, and her pussy and face were only inches apart. Reid knew what she wanted him to do, and under any other circumstances wild horses couldn’t drag him to do it. But he had never been so horny in his life. His balls were turning blue and beautiful Nami’s pussy was spread out flat before him inviting him to dine, so when she dipped her finger deep inside her cunt, and withdrew it coated with a thick, clear, layer of Tory’s cum, and smeared it across his lips, he recoiled, but was tempted to go down on the whole thing. While he was pondering his move, Nami grabbed him behind the head with both hands and forcibly mashed his face into her pussy, holding him there as she ground her hips. They both growled, and Reid, all resistance gone, ate his wife’s pussy with a squishy, slurping sound. As Nami bore down she squeezed out the last of Tory’s generous deposit, and thought, if Reid wanted to play this game, then he had to play by her rules, so she gave him everything she had.

When Reid raised his head gasping for air, he was insane with desire for Nami, and at the same time felt hurt, humiliated, and worst of all, angry at himself. But, he never loved her more, or wanted her more than at this very moment. Reid positioned himself above Nami, who was still wrapped around herself, and lowered his long aching cock down into her cunt; her pussy was so swollen, as wet as she was, a push was necessary to penetrate her, and he knew he wouldn’t last long. Nami had a front row seat with a close-up view of Reid’s cock fucking her. She spread her labia apart to get and even better view. This was where it all came together; all the sexiness, sweet talk, and foreplay ended here, with cock and cunt, fucking.

The semen poured from Reid in torrents. He spewed his accumulated seed into her cup until it overflowed. Nami’s own orgasm added to the volume and pushed out a little geyser of milky juices. When he was emptied he lifted himself out of her, and as he hung over her, milked his cock adding his drippings to the pool. But Nami wasn’t finished. Remaining in the same position, she began to masturbate. She plunged her fingers in up to the knuckles, they blurred as she worked her clit and vagina with both hands, whipping up a froth. Reid marveled at her pussy’s flexibility, and saw the potential of Nami fisting herself for him some day. He wondered where the final gusher came from as his wife orgasmed for her final time. Then she unwound herself, rolled over, and sobbed into the pillow. Reid lay down next to her, folded his arms around her and they fell asleep.

Neither Nami nor Reid had realized how deep Nami’s lusts ran until that evening. But, on her own she was, and would remain, restrained, controlled, some would say, even modest. She needed Reid’s permission to release this lusty side of herself, and his encouragement to make it possible to happen. She was grateful to have a loving husband who arranged for her deepest fantasies to be fulfilled. As for Reid, he had experienced the exquisite balance of pleasure and humiliation, love and jealousy, lust and revulsion; and like Nami, wanted more.

12