All Comments on 'J.J. and His Sin (Cyn)'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Nothing like a home away....

....from home! He enjoyed the benefits of not being cuffed to the corporate hitching post,so he could protect his woman with only the law to answer to. And she wasn't even a redhead. And as the saying goes "The law is an ass."

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Real Fine Story

I suppose there will be a staunch defender of honor saying that our hero was a wimp because he did not arrange for a nice alibi and then kill Tony. But putting old-style justice aside J.J. did everything perfectly except for the table dance...

I can not resist commenting that the more we try to refine the law, the more the number of stupid consequences increase.

Between civil law and criminal law everything can be dangerous unless you have really fine backup... I myself compare the short and direct US constitution to the 500 page constitutions in Latin countries, but prefer the British unwritten constitution since no one can appeal to it.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
Really liked it (^_^)

<p>I was torn between his liking how his kicked their butts or how his wife eventually came to him about her problem, but didn't take offense at him trying to help her out. </p>

<p>And the ending as well was cool. I was thinking that he ran into them again, but the I realized it right before the ending what was going on and it made me smile</p>

<p>Nice story and it was <i>very</i> good (^_^)</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

that was pretty awesome. by the time he gets to telling the third reason why he was jail, you're thinking he killed tony, but that he was celebrating was just plain awesome. kudos to you!

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Great as usual

Didn't see the end till the last moment.Well done sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story, well written and thought out

As is usual for Woodmanone, this story is excellent. I enjoyed reading it. It's a story that could also go into the "Loving Wives" category. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful writer

I always enjoy a story that is written by Woodmanone. His stories are always entertaining and interesting. This is typical fine story.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done!

Great read and very entertaining.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Again, my hat's off to you--

I really like this style of writing and you do it well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Twist

I like the way your stories have a little twist to them like the second jail time - not for what would be expected.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Run, Forrest, run

This is not really a comment about this story but about L.I.G. (life in general). If I ever ran into a tall, leggy redhead with freckles running across her nose, I would ask her one question and one question only. I would ask her which direction she was going and, then, RUN as fast and as far as I could in the opposite direction.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
A lot of fun

And well played -

Very nice read and excellent execution of the story line -

Good character development and nicely paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Funny ending, thanks!

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
5* Damn Fine Story!

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have done it again. Nuff said.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Home Run!

Enough with the strikeouts, this was a Home Run. Very fine story. Finally, we have a guy who does everything right. It is his duty to protect his wife...and he did! Thank you for a wonderful story...with a happy ending. 'You're Back'

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Another good story except...

At the very end. It seemed like she had to go to her parents and tell her mom that she was pregnant before she told her husband? Another case of not sharing everything with your spouse. He should come first before everyone. And she gets mad at him for beating the guys who drugged and tried to rape her? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

Long story for all that. Seems kind of anti-climactic. I mean, all that, just to find

out his wife is pregnant? Sorry, not much of a story for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh puhlease! Cyn is SO in love with her husband, but the first persons to be informed about the pregnancy is her mother and inadvertently dad, plus it had to be done in person. Hubby is not only just the third person (at best) to be told, but a phone call is sufficient for him. Should tell him about his place. Also, I see another absence of a marital sex life in J.J.'s immediate future...

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

That was a good story!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2293 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories