Jack and Irene: Hideaway Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack eyes wandered to the fruits and vegetables. He noticed that some of them looked phallic: cucumbers, carrots, bananas. There were also a few grapes and apples mixed in. "What is this Irene? Health food night, or something?"

Irene winked. "Very healthy. And very sexy."

Irene walked back to the living room and Jack followed. They sat down at the mattress and Irene laid the containers on the floor.

Irene grabbed a carrot and suggestively guided it to her mouth. She slowly bit down on it and chewed and ran her forefinger over her lips, clearing a shard of carrot that clung to her mouth.

Jack reached for a carrot. Irene gently touched his arm, motioning for him to stop. She then reached for a bunch of grapes and flicked some into Jack's mouth before slipping some into her own.

Jack reached for a banana, peeled it and held it out to Irene to eat. Irene bit into it and swallowed. Jack turned away from her and grabbed some grapes. When he looked at Irene again, she had reclined on the mattress, with one leg resting flat and the other bent at the knee. The hem of sun dress had crept up so Jack could see an enticing portion of his sister's shapely upper thigh.

Jack leaned over her and kissed Irene on the cheek. His kisses wandered over her face until he kissed her on the mouth. Irene returned the kiss and slipped her tongue against his. They kissed passionately and Jack maneuvered his athletic body over his sister.

He the stood up. Now was the time. He quickly stripped off his clothes. Once he was nude, Jack reached down for some more grapes and popped them into Irene's eager mouth. He pulled aside the straps of her dress and pulled down hard until her upper body was exposed. He unhooked the bra and tossed it aside as his hands squeezed her tits and his tongue darted snake-like over her stiff nipples.

Jack rolled away from Irene and grabbed some of the sushi. In that brief interval, Irene pulled off her dress and when Jack looked at her again she was nude except for her thong. He pulled the thong to one side, exposing Irene's glistening pussy that was bare except for the little landing strip of pubic hair that he had come to know so well.

Jack guided his eager tongue over the outline of Irene's engorged pussy, tasting her lips and the salty sticky juices that were oozing from between them.

He brought up the sushi and moved it along the hood of her clit, massaging it gently against the clit's glistening pinkness. Irene raised her hips from the mattress and moaned. The sushi was soaked with Irene's woman juices and Jack raised it to his mouth and ate it.

Jack smacked his lips. The blend of the sushi's fish taste with with the saltiness of Irene's pussy juices was sensational.

His cock stiffening, Jack pulled Irene's thong down her legs and she lifted her ass to from the mattress to help him. He flung it aside and then took a banana from the plastic tray and teased her soaking clit with its stem. He then probed it into Irene's pussy, deeper and deeper and harder and harder until he was fucking Irene with the banana.

Once the fruit was slick with Irene's juices, he pulled it out of her, peeled it and raised it to her mouth. She greedily bit off a piece after piece until she had eaten the whole fruit.

Jack tossed the peel away and then crouched beside her face and let his stiff prick hang over Irene. She darted out her tongue and started to lick streamers of pre-come from his engorged head. Jack gently, but firmly placed his hand behind her head and Irene sat up. He stood up until he towered over his sister and then guided Irene's head over his cock and started to fuck her hard in her mouth, making her slurp and gag as he shoved his cock in and out with building lust.

Finally, Jack could stand no more and he shot load after load down her hot throat. Come oozed from her mouth when he withdrew and Jack mopped it up with another hastily grabbed sushi. Once it was soaking and sticky with his come, Jack passed it into Irene's insatiable mouth.

Irene reclined on the mattress and Jack lay down beside her, getting into a spoon position with her. His cock stiffening again while Irene stroked it, he slipped it into her soaking pussy and started to piston her hard from behind. He roughly grabbed her jiggling tits and roughly pinched her nipples. She cried out with more and more passion and pleasure as Jack plowed relentlessly into her.

He fucked her harder and harder and he gasped for air until his vision grew blurry and his head spun.

Suddenly, something gave way inside Jack and he exploded inside his sister, his cock jetting wad after wad of come in her pussy while she screamed with ecstasy.

Jack stayed in her for a bit as he softened and they lay quietly together. He then pushed Irene on her back, his strong hands pinning her to the mattress by her shoulders as he kissed her again and again on the mouth.

Their lust finally cooling, they went to the shower to clean off. Jack lathered his sister with the bar of soap and let it wander along her crotch, but Irene, pushed it away. "I can't stay too much longer..."

Jack silenced her with a hard kiss on her mouth. Irene's hand snaked down to his prick and clenched his shaft, stroking it until Jack shot wad after was of hot jizz into the shower stream.

Afterward, as they they toweled down in the living room and dressed once more, Irene checked the time as she slipped on her watch. "Shit, it's ten o'clock already. I've got to get back. I can't stay here overnight."

"I can't either you know."

"I'll give you a lift back and I'll let you know when I can see you again."

"Will you call?"

Irene winked. "You know me. I have my ways of contacting you."

With that, Jack put the left over food back in the fridge while Irene tossed into a garbage bag the discarded food remains of the night's revels.

Sooner than Jack would have liked, they were out of the apartment and back inside Irene's car.

As they sped back to town, they sat in silence. Jack wondered why they always ended up quiet like this on the journey home. Maybe Irene had too much on her mind. Problems with Stu. Problems with work.

Jack gazed out the window and smiled as he thought of how Irene would get in touch with him for next time.

He knew that no matter what, Irene being Irene, she would be clever about it.

He also knew that no matter how long he might have to wait, there definitely would be a next time.

12