All Comments on 'Jack and Jill'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
D's thoughts

Would like to see more of Jack and Jill together besides more of Mary, Aimee, and Jack! Good read!!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, Jack is getting more pussy than he ever dreamed of, hope Mary goes on the pill so he can ride her bareback and she can feel the delight of having him cum inside her.

Hope threr is more of this story to come with Jack and all the girls together again one ridng his cock while the other rides his face. playing with the others tits.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Party Time!

Don't all of us guys wish we had a sister like Jill? And isn't she going to college, too? Don't say she can't join the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't stop

Don't stop now. You can't leave it like that you need to write at least one more chapter if not a couple more. I think we all would enjoy reading about what happen once they got to college and what develop between Jack his sister, Mary and Aimee. So I hope to be reading more about Jack and Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Niiiice!

Liked the read A LOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you spelt her name wrong!

Aimee is really spelled Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
impressiveeeeee

great story..and no you can spell amy as aimee. I love how well edited the story was..its hard to get into a fucked up story, ya know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
finally

It's good to see a piece with good diction and proper sentence structure. It's a real turnoff to have to stumble through a story. Great job, hope to see the college years soon!

marknmaggiemaemarknmaggiemaeabout 10 years ago
ok

found it impossible a little more realizitic would have been better.Was it enjoyable yes but would have been better if it was believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Dude, you have an awesome sense of adventure! This is one hot storie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best I've ever read

MegamuffinMegamuffinabout 9 years ago
Very nice

Personally, I don't care if a story is ultra realistic. As long as it's good and hot and not loaded with lousy grammar. This one was a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Need to follow up with next chapter

toobytoobyabout 8 years ago
Great story!

A little bit of everything for a very sexy tale: incest, group, romance, first time. Man, what a lucky dude!

jlarue1959jlarue1959about 7 years ago
Damn!!! 8-P

... made me cum too ...!

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

This was a wonderful story. But it definitely could do with a follow up of some sort. Quite a few of the other comments are asking about what happens when Jack, Mary, and Aimee (and yes it's an actual name for those who don't think so; it's French) go off to college and share an apartment, and I'm seriously curious about that myself. I mean does Mary, no longer under her father's control and influence, go and get herself on some form of Birth Control so that she can enjoy the feeling of Jack depositing his "underpants Navy" inside her, or what? And how does college life affect the Three-way relationship that they have? And what about Jill and the other girls? Weren't they going to "have some fun" with Jack in exchange for keeping the relationship a secret? And what about further sexual exploration; ie: anal and Double Penetration? Because I kinda think that Jack would end up fucking Mary and Aimee in the ass while one of them used a strap-on to fuck the other in the pussy; can't get pregnant if you take it in the ass, or so the saying goes. Anyways, this truly was a wonderful story. I'll be sure to check out some of your other works in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Read and Entertaining!

Enjoyed the story as it is a good read. However, this is the fantasy of every teenage boy who seems to have a perpetual hard on. What guy doesn't wish that he had a sister, twin or not, that would interact with him as his sister did in this story, this writer included. What horny, teenage stud with a granite dick wouldn't want to have six hot, good looking, shapely, horney teenage girls in his bedroom wanting to give him a BJ and hump him. Odds are that 99% of them would and the remainder are gay. And finally, how many horney teenage studs ever live out this great fantasy? None-The-Less, the story is still entertaining and a good read making the writer totally evvious of this latter day Cassanovia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don't get why he had to go out with other girls when he could just officially be dating aimee. Not that he prolly complained too much, but I think I'd stick with my six, especially making sure aimee didn't feel the need to date around too. Lol. I always secretly wanted a three way relationship like that! Oddly kinda had the opportunity for the reverse, I was just kind of ignorant about these things when I was younger. Anyway, female bi friend with benefits of mine had an on again off again with a bi guy, and they often hung out with me, even a few sleepovers. I just couldn't read the room and they never just outright asked or tried. Just as well... Maybe if I was pretty drunk and she worked/coaxed me carefully...but pretty sure my massive regret would drown me in the morning. Lol

monmonmon7monmonmon7about 4 years ago

Excellent story, this one could turn into a multi entry series.

Jaeger73Jaeger73almost 4 years ago
Such a hot story

Please continue the story as it deserves more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

That was an amazing story with so much more that could come of it

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 2 years ago

Liked the story. However - and I noticed this in another story - the term is writhing, not withering. Do look it up and see the difference - lol. (Hint - if he's withering, she probably won't be writhing.)

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Damn that was hot! Another great story. Thanks for writing it.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 1 year ago

I have to say this is a fantasy... no way do you get this kind of luck even with an eight incher! But I gave it a five just for effort. I loved it. Keep em cummin!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting. The story was a little bit "clumsy" at times. Every guys fantasy to have six girls playing with him. But still well worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...