All Comments on 'Jack & Jill Ch. 02'

by Iva Biggun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 19 years ago
FUCKING OUTSTANDING!

Some of the hottest writing I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GETTING HOTTER!

Very happy to have found your stories. Some of the best writing going here. You've got a wonderfully dirty mind!

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
Sex with my sister

When our big sister caught the two of us fucking she didn't react like that at all. To be truthful she didn't actually catch us. We both had both cum when we heard someone coming down the stairs, so we both quickly sat back on the couch and acted as though nothing was going on.

Big sis opened up the windows since the place really smelled like sex and told us to keep it down or Mom would hear us. She also told sis to put her panties back on as a big load of my cum was oozing out of her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait what?

In chapter 1 they were step siblings and now they're blood with an older sister and no explanation of where the parents are in this entire chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous Wait what?

If you really read the first chapter, you would know there were no references to any "step" relationship. Maybe you added it to assuage your own feelings? I pay attention to the use of "step" to somehow legitimize a taboo relationship. I suspect this author is from the UK. And may not know that in all but 2 (NJ & RI where there are no incest laws if over the age of consent) ) states, the laws concerning step children is identical to that of blood offspring. Adding a character previously not mentioned, is a fairly common way of adding another chapter when someone isn't sure there would be one. As far as where the parents went. Did you want the name, phone number, and address of the motel or the relatives they are staying with??? Yep. All 14 of these stories are complete crap. That's why the site added the "H" under the title for hack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous