Jack & Jill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short rest to catch our breaths, we unlocked ourselves from each other and lay in each other's arms.

"Amy," Jill began. "Mom and Dad will be home Saturday. We won't be able to enjoy these times very much longer."

"That's no problem," Amy said. "We can move the party to my house. I'll make you a key and you can go there any time you want. Just make sure you save me some when I get home."

"Amy, you're the best sister in the world," Jill squealed.

Arrangements were made for Amy to come over and stay the night Friday, our last night before our parent's arrived home. We planned to make it a very special night.

Jill and I actually spent most of the day Thursday and Friday cleaning the house. We did the yard work and cleaned the whole inside of the house spotless. Of course, we took regular fuck breaks throughout each day, but we managed to get everything done. We wanted to have everything finished before Amy arrived Friday night, so the only thing we'd have to do Saturday morning was to change the sheets on our parent's bed and wash the ones we take off.

We had dinner all ready by the time Amy arrived. When she got there, she was a bit overwhelmed at all the fuss we went to. We ate a very elegant dinner, with champagne and the works. After dinner, we cleaned up the kitchen and put some music on in the living room to sit down and relax by. After about thirty minutes, I stood up.

"Amy, I've got something I want to show you," I told her. Amy smiled and started to get up. "Not that, you horny little devil! Sit tight and I'll go and get it."

I ran upstairs to my room and got my laptop. When I came back down, I set it up on the coffee table while we all sat on the couch. We showed Amy the video I had made of Jill when I first got my new camera.

When it was over, I asked her, "How about it, Amy? Feel like becoming an adult action star?"

"What, and have you plaster it all over the internet?" she asked.

"Now do you really think I would do that?" I asked back.

"No, I don't. I was just teasing," Amy told me. "A memento of the occasion might be nice. Alright, we can make a recording, just be sure I get a copy too."

"Me too!" Jill squeaked.

"I'll set the camera up," I told them and disappeared upstairs. I got my camera and brought it into the master bedroom. I turned it on and walked all around the bed, checking for the best place to set the camera where it would capture everything the best. I settled on a bookcase shelf that was a bit higher than the bed. The bookcase itself was against the wall to one side of the bed, but with the zoom, I was able to get a good shot.

About fifteen minutes later, I heard Jill and Amy coming up the stairs. They walked into the room holding hands and stopped to kiss in the doorway.

"All set up?" Jill asked. I pointed to the bookcase where the camera was set up.

"Then lets get this show on the road," Amy said as she started unbuttoning Jill's blouse.

"My, my, dear sister," Jill said through a giggle. "Look who's become so aggressive all of the sudden. Quite a change for someone who was nearly disgusted with what she saw just a short time ago."

"Well, that was before I knew how wonderful keeping it in the family could be," Amy informed her as she let Jill's blouse fall from her shoulders to the floor.

"And, before you knew how big our brother's cock is, or how well he knows how to use it," Jill said as Amy unhooked her bra for her and let it also fall to the floor.

"Let's not forget about your tongue, too," Amy added as she now gently squeezed and kneaded Jill's incredible breasts.

I had already turned the camera on and was on my knees behind Amy. "Well, Jill may not have a cock to fuck you with, but I have a tongue to lick you with and I think Jill will also tell you I know how to use it too," I said as I reached up and started undoing Amy's jeans.

"Oh, yes, you do have a wonderful tongue too, dear brother," Jill agreed.

Amy had lowered her head and was sucking on Jill's nipples while she stepped out of her jeans and panties, which I had yanked down to her ankles. Meanwhile, Jill had already tugged Amy's t-shirt over her head and was unhooking Amy's bra, and Amy was reaching down unbuttoning Jill's pants. I slid my hands up the backs of Amy's legs all the way to her ass. I massaged her cheeks firmly with both hands. Amy was completely naked now. I peeked around her hip and saw she was still sucking on Jill's nipples and had one hand down the front of Jill's pants and was rubbing her sister's pussy. Jill was pinching Amy's nipples, making Amy moan. I spread Amy's butt cheeks wide, exposing her hairless, moist, pussy and little, pink anus. She looked so good I just had to dive right in. I licked around her little asshole, flicking my tongue across it every now and then. Amy moaned loudly as I inserted the tip of my tongue in her ass. Jill has pushed her own pants down to her knees, giving Amy total access to her wet pussy, and Amy was taking full advantage. She was sliding two fingers in and out of Jill's pussy and using her thumb to rub Jill's clit. I began licking Amy from her anus to her clit, shoving my tongue up her pussy on occasion and sucking her clit into my mouth on others. I was getting her really wet, and it wasn't too long before we heard her familiar little pants and moans, and knew she was close to cumming. I was flicking my tongue over her clit, when Amy let out a loud moan.

"Ohhhh! I'm cuuuummmmmiiiiinnnnnggggg!"

Amy let loose a gusher as she began shaking all over. I licked her pussy clean of her juices, then she dropped to her knees and shoved her face between Jill's parted thighs. Jill came almost immediately, flooding her sister's face and tongue. Amy lapped up as much of Jill's honey as she could. When Jill started coming back down from her sexual peak, they both looked over at me.

"Hey, what are you doing with those clothes still on?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, get over here so we can take them off for you," Amy said as she motioned me with her index finger. I went over and stood between both girls. Jill, still on her feet, helped me off with my shirt before dropping to her knees with Amy, who had been rubbing the bulge in the front of my pants. Together, they unbuttoned, unzipped and lowered my pants. Since I had nothing on underneath, my erect cock sprang forth and was sticking straight out from my belly. Again, in unison, Jill and Amy both began licking up and down the sides of my cock. They got it good and wet, then Jill took me down her throat while Amy licked and sucked my balls. After a few minutes, they switched, and my cock was sliding up and down Amy's throat. They continued switching back and forth for about the next ten minutes or so. I was already in heaven when I felt a wet, sloppy, finger begin to push into my ass.

"Oh, shit! Damn, I'm gonna cum!" I shouted. "Kiss! I wanna see you kiss each other!" I told them.

Amy let loose of my cock and leaned forward towards Jill. Jill removed her mouth from my balls and leaned towards Amy. With their lips just millimeters apart, they both stuck their tongues out and were wrestling with each other. I was furiously stroking my shaft, and within seconds I was shooting a huge load all over both their tongues and faces. With every stream of thick cum that landed on their faces, they begged for more. When my dick finally stopped spurting, I thrust the head of my cock between their lips, where they proceeded to clean me off. When they finished, I stepped back and watched as Amy and Jill licked the thick gobs of cum off each other's face.

"Mmm, I just love the taste of Jack's cum," Jill said in between licks.

"Yes, it is delicious," Amy agreed.

When they had cleaned each other up, I helped them both up from the floor. Amy and Jill climbed on the bed and almost immediately got into a sixty-nine position. I walked over to adjust the camera, but when I saw what the girls were into, I decided to pick the camera up and carried it back to the bed with me. I proceeded to move around and get some really tight shots of my two sisters eating each other's pussies out. Jill was presently on top, so I moved around behind her and Amy positioned my dick at Jill's entrance. I pushed into Jill's tight pussy while Amy licked her clit. I was looking straight down on the scene with my video camera, as my cock disappeared inside my sister's cunt. In just about five minutes, Jill was screaming and all at once, nearly drowned Amy with her pussy juice. I pulled my cock out of Jill's dripping pussy and they rolled over so Amy was now on top. I moved down to the other end of the bed and started fucking Amy as I had done Jill. Within just a few minutes, with a dick in her pussy and a mouth on her clit, Amy started cumming. Her hips started bucking as she ground her pussy back against me. I felt her pussy gripping my cock hard as her whole body stiffened. I felt my own orgasm build, and still with the camera in one hand, I pulled out of Amy's pussy and plunged into Jill's mouth. She sucked me hard, saw I still had the camera in hand, and spit my cock out of her mouth just as the first spurt of cum erupted from the tip. Jill jerked me off completely on her face and in her mouth, and I filmed the entire scene.

After we all got our breath back, we decided to soak in the tub and rest. I went to my room and got my laptop. I set it on our mother's dresser and hooked the camera up to transfer the video. Jill and Amy decided to shower first before running the bath water, and were in there soaping each other up and washing each other's entire bodies. I was tempted to stay and watch them, but decided to quickly run downstairs and get us some drinks. I grabbed three cans of soft drinks and returned upstairs. I decided to join the girls in the shower and enjoyed having them wash me from head to toe. We got out of the shower and ran the water in the tub. The three of us soaked for nearly an hour in the tub before getting out and climbing back in bed again. Amy was now totally comfortable being with Jill and I. She was totally at ease with casually touching us and being touched by us. As we relaxed in the bed, we lazily stroked each other's bodies. Either Amy or Jill would casually take my cock in her hand and stroke it for a minute while talking or just resting. I would massage Amy's tits or lazily stroke Jill's pussy, and Amy would gently rub Jill's pussy and nibble on her neck and breasts.

The rest of the night was a blur. I fucked both Amy and Jill, not only in their pussies again, but also in their asses as well. Amy said she wanted to do it all with us that night, and Jill was happy to lend me to our sister. I unloaded both in her pussy and in her ass. In between fucks, we watched the video of us earlier that evening. I don't know how many times Jill and Amy got each other off, but it seemed non-stop. I remember the last time I looked at the clock it read two-thirty in the morning, and I remember Jill and Amy were still going at it when I fell asleep.

12