All Comments on 'Jack and Lana'

by JH-1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Terrific!

This is a terrific fantasy, or is it a fantasy? I wonder!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
They Should Charge For Commas

I really did try to read the whole story, but the commas kept getting in the way. If they charged for each comma, maybe you'd learn how to use them properly, and save a lot of money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Need some more!

Great story. It's a shame when you read all the stories leading up to this one, and it builds to so many people, that it's so short and had to come to an end.

Wouldn't mind seeing them all involved and switchin. Most stories have a couple of Twins, they're at least 18, the sister is beautiful with greats ass-sets, the brother is the star athlete, great body, and the dick is the best ever seen.

Your story has variety and it aches to continue. So, smoke up the P.C. and give us more. And, try to lengthen them a little

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 17 years ago
good one

nice story it was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this is a damn good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fix the Formatting

I couldn't read this, with the first page all in bold. it's very distracting, like if it was ALL CAPS!

Fix it, resubmit it, and I'll read it and rate it then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delete and try again

After you go back to third grade and learn a bit of English. Terrible plot, terrible grammar, unreadable drivel. When you finish school and learn a little about dialogue and how people actually talk to one another, maybe you can try to rewrite this story then and have a decent editor look through it. There's plenty of them on this site and they're willing to help. Show some respect to your readers and stop insulting them with this rubbish.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
To Anonymous (Delete & try again)

Don't be so arrogant and presume you speak for other readers. I certainly didn't feel insulted reading this story. Admittedly the grammar is not perfect but this is a site for amateur authors of which very few are perfect. I would say that 90% of what I read has poorer grammar than this story so don't be so negative. I do wonder, however, about some of the homophones and whether voice to text has been used. The one in this story that particularly amused me was cooking breakfast with 'Greece'. Despite that, it was not difficult to read and not too distracting.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great follow-up love story

All involved lucky to experience such uninhibitedness

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
cute story

a lot of fun. enjoyed reading it - it was pretty sexy!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
very good story

thank yo for not adding swapping and keeping it in the family

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
VERY ENJOYABLE READ

I REALLY ENJOY THIS LITTLE MINI-SERIES OF JH-1. EVEN WITH THE GROUP SEX, IT WAS BASICALLY FAMILY ORIENTED. NO WIFE SWAPPING. AS FAR AS THE KIDS GO, I EXCEPT THE EXPLAINATION FOR LANA'S AND JACK'S FORESIGHT.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great end to a wonderful story. Well done 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous