Jack and Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our fucking, became intense. Molly Springer was the first to go... "Ohhhhh yesss, Aaron, I'm gonna cummmmm, ahhhhhh, fuuuccckkkk meeeeeeee.

Lana, and I, with the others were right behind them.

When the action slowed down, and everyone all seemed to have it back together again, my Lana spoke up. and said, "Well, THAT was defiantly different."

There were giggles all around.

We all got out, and were relaxing in the shade of a big tree, and talking about our experience.

Lana, and I told the others, that we had never done anything like that before, but that we enjoyed it.

Molly, produced a net, and we were all soon engaged in a game of water polo. Becky Jackson remarked, that they had never been able to play this game before, because there were never enough couples to make the teams even.

The rest of the afternoon went like that. As time went on, I think we all relaxed more. There were times, while playing the game, the couples on each team, would get close together, and bump hips, or reach around the other, to get to the ball. No one seemed to think anything of it.

Our game finally broke up, when everyone seemed to mutually agree, that it was time to fuck our wives again.

We did.

Lana, and I were the last to leave that afternoon. I found myself talking to Molly Springer, and I told her how much Lana, and I had enjoyed the afternoon. I informed her that I was slightly embarrassed, when we all got naked, and I got a hard-on.

"Think nothing of it Jack. That happened to all of the guys, when we first started this. Personally, and I think I can speak for the others too, We girls all took it as a compliment. I think your Lana got excited seeing all those hard dicks, didn't she?"

I started laughing, and said, "Yes she did."

"There's no harm done Jack, and we want you to come back again."

"Molly, have you ever given any thought to including the kids in your games?"

"Well, the thought has entered my mind. I'm just not sure how the others would feel."

"Molly, from some of the vibes I got the other day, when Lana, and I hosted that naked weekend for all the kids, I don't think it would be a problem. You do know, that the kids are "Swapping" don't you?"

"Oh yes. When Glenda, and Jordan got home from that weekend, that's all they could talk about. Glenda later told me, that you and, Lana got it on in plain view of all of them, and how they all had enjoyed that weekend.

Molly started laughing, and said, "Now our kids want us to host a naked weekend over here, With me, and Aaron joining them. I'm not quite sure we are ready for that."

"Molly, here's an idea. Why don't we all get together, and include the kids, like for an over night weekend. I think I can safely say, we would be glad to have it at our place on the lake. The barge I have is big enough, that all of us would be comfortable on it. I even have a bar-b-que there, and we could take enough food for all the meals. The place where I took the kids, is shady, and lends itself well to skinny dipping. If everyone agrees, we can all go fishing as well."

Molly's eyes lit up, and she said, "Jack, that's a wonderful idea. I'll need to talk to all of the others about this, but for my part, my answer is already yes. I'll call Lana later, and we can work out a date. Oh, this sounds so good."

Lana, and I finally said our good bye's, and headed back home. I told Lana I had invited all the parents, AND all the kids, to spend a naked weekend together on our barge.

Lana looked at me, and said, "Jack, we think so much alike. I was going to ask you if we could do something like that."

"Well, Molly Springer is going to canvas the others to see if they all want to do this. If they do, they'll tell all the kids. She said she would call you."

"Jack, if this comes to pass, it's gonna be a super fuckin' weekend." I will tell you right now, with all that nice pussy around, there will be hard dicks on ALL you men.

I heard Molly, when she said that she took it as a compliment. I feel the same way. I got excited."

Finally, a weekend was decided on, that everyone's schedule agreed with. I went to a sporting goods store, and bought a huge portable ice chest, and made sure the barge was cleaned, and fit for our weekend. [We still had the aluminum bass boat, but of course it was to small for all this bunch.]

Lana went to the store, and got steaks, lunch meat, bread, bacon, eggs, soft drinks, coffee, paper plates. Plastic spoons, forks, knives, and anything else she could think of. The others were also going to bring ice chests as well.

I thought, "God, we could feed a small army, then, on second thought, with all those hungry kids, it WOULD certainly be, a small army."

Early, on the Saturday morning, we had agreed on, I went to the store, and got a large amount of crushed ice, for not only the big ice chest, but for our smaller one as well. I figured the small one for ice only.

When the others arrived, we started loading everything on the barge. Finally it was all done, and we shoved off.

Becky Carson stepped close to Lana, and said, "Well, we're off. I just hope we're not making a mistake."

Lana said, "I don't think so Becky. After Jack, and I had those kids all out earlier, I'm convinced, that what we're doing, will turn out just fine."

Sue Jennings approached us, and in her own quiet way asked, "Have you two ever fucked your own kids?"

The question startled both, Lana, and I for a moment. I answered, "No Sue, we haven't. I guess I would be lying if I said the thought had never occurred to me.

Lana, and I had a discussion along those lines a while back, and we both decided, that if ever the occasion came up, we were not going to turn it down."

"Well, don't be surprised if that "occasion" comes up on this outing. I overheard the kids talking, and it seems that they have all entertained that thought, and are planning on it happening this weekend."

Her remarks left Lana, and I stunned. All tho Lana, and I felt that we were receptive to the thought, we had no idea, the kids were of like minds.

We had all gotten naked, as soon as we had left our dock, and as I had figured, all those delightfully naked titties, and pussies had my dick hard.

Lana observed the situation, stepped up to me, grabbed my hard cock, and squeezed. She said, "You're not the only one. Every guy here has a hard-on. Us girls are just loving it.

When we finally got to our shady cove, the kids were first, to get in the water. The adults soon followed. Things seemed a bit tense at first, but that quickly disappeared, and every one started interacting, and talking with each other.

My daughter eased up to me, and said, "Thanks dad. All of us kids have been eagerly waiting for this weekend. We've all agreed, that we expect it to be very memorable." I saw her grinning, as she rejoined her friends.

It took a moment for her words to sink in, and I thought, Was my daughter coming on, to me? Then I thought, Nah, it couldn't be, but then Sue Jennings words came back to me.

Then, it really became apparent, when Lana got back on the barge, to get something to drink. Bobby slipped up behind her, cupped his hands over her tits, and squeezed them.

Lana shrieked, and turned around, to see Bobby dive off the side of the barge. "You little shit. I'll get you for that," and she dove in, in hot pursuit.

I turned to get something, and was face to face with my daughter, Allison. She placed her arms around my neck, and started kissing me... it was NOT a usual father, daughter kiss. She was doing everything she could to curl my toes, and was doing a pretty god job of it. We broke, and I looked at her in amazement. "Sugar, has anyone ever told you, that you are a very good kisser?"

"Well, I was taught by the best.

"Oh, and who was that?"

Mom taught me." She said.

I glanced over to see that Lana had caught Bobby, and was dunking him under the water.

He came up, and enveloped her, in a bear hug, and started kissing her. Lana backed away, with a surprised look on her face, then decided to give him a real kiss.

Shortly, she jerked back, and said, "Bobby, what... Bobby had just impaled his mother on his hard dick, and started slowly pumping her.

I quickly turned back to Allison, when she grabbed my now hard cock, and placed it against her wet pussy. "Fuck me Daddy. I've been wanting this forever." I put my hands under her little bottom, and pulled her to me.

"You're sure about this honey?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm very sure. Now, fuck my pussy."

I did, until she had a screeching orgasm.

Lana, and Bobby weren't far from us, and I saw Lana throw her head back, saying, "Yes, Bobby, yessss."

In glancing around, I noticed that all the other adults, and their kids, were fucking, just as hard as Lana, and I were with ours.

Things finally slowed down enough, for everyone to return to the land of the living.

Molly Springer: "Well, I knew it was going to happen, I just didn't know when." She turned to her son, Jordan, and said, "Thank you honey. No wonder your sister always has a smile on her face."

Sue Jennings: I'm not going to say anything, except, "Thank you Tommy."

Becky Jackson: "Donny, you were wonderful."

All of the other dads told their daughters how much they appreciated their gift.

Lana: To say I was surprised just wouldn't cover it. Thank you Bobby. I love you."

I kissed Allison on the mouth, and said, "Honey, I feel like you just gave me an exceptional gift. Thank you."

Lana finally said, "All right everyone. I think lunch would be in order, after that workout. I know you kids are hungry. You usually are, and I'm sure all of the adults could stand to "stoke" up as well."

We all got out of the water, and back on the barge. The ice chests were opened, and sandwiches made. We had drinks for everyone, with ice from the chest I had placed "ice only" in.

Molly Springer had brought their water polo net, and after lunch, when we had all let our lunch settle, the kids set the net up, and very quickly, all of them got into the water, and started a spirited game.

We parents knew we were no match for those lively kids, so we sat on the barge to watch. The afternoon was spent watching the kids. They'd play awhile, and when the notion took them, they'd fuck a while, then, they'd switch partners, and start all over again.

Watching those kids fuck was just too much for all of the adults, and before you knew it, we were all humping our wives like crazy.

About the middle of the afternoon, every one was amiable to the idea of going fishing, [Can't screw ALL the time.] so I moved the barge a short distance, to a tree, and tied it off. I knew there was good crappie fishing in a brush pile there. Several hours passed, with all of us catching fish.

When the fishing slowed, I pulled the barge back under the big tree, and fired up the grill.

Lana got the steaks, and I tried to grill them to everyone's order. The girls fixed lettuce, and tomato salads.

I had the grill fixed, where I could bake potatoes, and warm rolls. By then, it had gotten dark enough that I lit two Coleman lanterns, and hung them to the bows, of the top.

We all sat down, and gave thanks, for an exceptional weekend, and expressed our thanks for the food, and all our wonderful friends. Then everyone said Amen, and we all dug in.

After we ate, it had gotten late, and we all decided to turn in. Sleeping bags were unrolled, and placed on the floor. Lana, and I were about to slip into ours, when Bobby, and Allison came to us, and said, "Is it OK if we sleep close to you guys? Lana, and I both hugged them close to us, and Lana said, "Of course kids, your dad, and I would like that very much."

We all began to settle down, in our sleeping bags. Lana scooted up to me, and said, "Jack, I haven't had enough. I'd like to get funked."

I told her, "I can do that," and I did.

It was obvious Bobby, and Allison were fucking like bunnies in their sleeping bag. Sounds from all the other sleeping bags, made It plain that there was a "whole lot of fuckin goin on."

Sunday morning, the sun woke us all up. Shortly everyone was up. and into the lake, for a bath. I climbed back on the barge, and started breakfast. I had a big cast iron skillet, that I placed on a propane camp stove. I started frying bacon, and sausage. when that was finished, I used the Greece, to start frying a huge skillet of scrambled eggs. There was enough room on the stove, that I could place a coffee pot on a burner too.

Everyone must have been hungry, because that breakfast didn't last long. I made a second pot of coffee, and the adults all had another cup. as the kids got back in the lake again, and were all in a group, comparing notes.

All of the adults were sitting close together, talking. Lana spoke up to say, "What happened yesterday, was really unexpected, but I can't say, that I'm disappointed, or shocked. I know all of us have agreed that there would be no partner swapping between us.

I think it's obvious, that all our kids, are sampling each other.

"I'm not sure, in their case, it's a bad thing. I know, when Jack, and I agreed that we wanted each other, neither of us had been married before. Both of us had, been with significant others, but things just didn't work out. There's not a day goes by, that I don't thank my lucky stars, for my Jack.

"Now, like I said, I'm not sure, that the kids sampling each other is such a bad thing, and here is why I say that. If those kids switch partners, I think when they do pick a mate, and it looks like to me it will be among themselves, they will all be extremely sure about the partner they pick.

"Personally, I feel that they will all end up as good solid families, that won't end in divorce. Let's face it folks, We have an exceptional bunch of kids among us. Ones that we can all be proud of."

It became silent for a while, as the other families digested what Lana had said.

Molly Springer spoke, and said, "Lana, Aaron, and I have talked about that very thing, and we agree wholeheartedly.

Sam Jennings spoke: "Sue, and I have had thoughts about this, and we are in agreement, as well"

Becky Jackson: "Carson, and I agree as well."

Everyone, sort of lounged around, the rest of the morning. The kids swam some, and as usual, were fucking up a storm. I told Lana, "Ah, to be eighteen again." Lana looked at me, and said. "Hey boy, you do just fine. I don't think I could handle an eighteen year old all over again." "Thank you sugar, I'll remember that."

As time went on, the kids all went to the same college, and managed to rent a house, where all of them could be together.

Time passed, and the kids began to pair off, and the "swapping" between all of them stopped. None of the couples were brother, and sister. There was an agreement however, that brothers, and sisters could still get together, as they all saw fit.

Any time those kids were out, for summer break, we all got together, both kids, and parents, to head out, for a naked weekend on the lake.

After they all graduated college, and got good jobs, they started to marry. None of the girls got pregnant right away, and Allison told her mother, that they wanted to wait until they all got established well in their jobs.

It then became a standing joke among the parents as to which girl would become pregnant first. We all agreed, that which ever girl got pregnant first, her folks had to take all the others out to eat.

One day, Lana and I were working on some assignments, on our computers, and I said, "Lana, my guess is, it won't be long, before there's going to be a whole bunch of grand kids for us to spoil."

"Yes. I've already talked to Allison, and she told me, that she intended to raise her kids just like she, and her brother were raised, and intended to allow them to be naked all the time, because she felt like it was a very healthy thing to do.

I had to grin, because she, and I had felt the same way, when our kids had come along.

"Hey," I said, Our little "nudist colony" is gonna get bigger, and bigger. I love it, I love it."

Finish

12