All Comments on 'Jack and Rose Get Laid'

by yellowhair69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
Very Hot!

This is a very hot story with a very interesting O'Henry style ending. I love stories where you think you know exactly what is going to happen and then get hit with a twist that you didn't expect. This writer really knows how to write.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Hot Story***

Thanks for sharing.

spermgunspermgunabout 10 years ago
Very good story

While this appeared to be your first story it was very good. The only negative I had was sex in the story with Jack and Rose could have been more descriptive. Excited to read the other stories you have posted keep up the good work:)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
That is always disappointing...

When a couple says "I love you" and one of them comments how they'd marry the other giving the impression of real love... then they're ok with fucking around with others... how does that equate to marriage-love...?

That sounds more like sex-love or lust-love...

On the other hand when the daughter was giving every indication while on the phone that they were fooling around she clearly seems a bit messed up - what if that sort of thing was SERIOUSLY against whatever the mother believed in...? That was either just begging for trouble or the girl actually being able to read the author's mind, which is a mistake for an author unless it is, in fact, the author's intent.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 5 years ago
Just a shame there wasn't another chapter..........

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous