Jack & Selina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try the red." I replied as I crossed the room to the big window that overlooked the street outside. The rain was falling heavier now, running in rivulets down the glass that distorted a depressing view of struggling shopfronts and spray paint spoiled apartment entrances. I drew the curtains, cutting out the glare of a streetlamp almost right outside and switched on a table lamp, then settled myself into a worn but comfortable sofa while I waited for Selina to return. She handed me a half glass of a delicious burgundy and curled up cat like on the sofa beside me.

"How did it happen?" She asked, sipping at her own glass of wine.

I contemplated spinning a lie, making up some story about how I fell foul of a bunch of drug dealers or yakuza gang and they carved me up to get equal, but in the end I just gave her pretty much the truth but painted with vague brush strokes. "I got caught doing something that pissed a lot of people off and the bastards that caught me decided to have a little fun with me before they let me go. It's not just my face. There's scars and burns all over my body. It doesn't bother me though, I'm just glad I managed to get out alive."

"How did they do it? The scar on your mouth, I mean."

That was a nightmare that never left. I talked her through it, watching her face turn from pity to horror as I described my disfigurement in great detail, from the moment they burst open the cell door and hosed me down with ice cold water, through being dragged by the feet from my cell to the blood spattered floor of the interrogation room where three burly FSB men stripped me of my rags and tied me naked to a wooden chair that was bolted to the floor, my ankles fastened to the legs of the chair with several turns of heavy duty duct tape, my arms similarly taped up behind the back of the chair, my thighs taped tightly around the hard seat. I told her of how they made me watch while they pulled a selection of butchers knives out of a foam lined aluminium flight case, testing them for sharpness by observing how effectively they sliced my thighs and my chest open. They were so sharp I barely felt their kiss at first, but it wasn't long before the stinging burned through the numbness of the icy shower that I had been given beforehand.

Then I explained how two of them held my head and wrenched it back until I was certain that they were going to snap my neck and end my torment once and for all, described the uncomfortable warmth of the spotlamp as it burned into the sensitive, damaged skin of my face, far too bright to keep my eyes open, then they tugged a little harder on my head and my mouth opened to let out a cry of pain. That was when they jammed a U-shaped piece of plastic between my teeth so that the open end of the U allowed them to access the left corner of my mouth and slid the knife in, the tip of it stabbing my writhing tongue, forcing me to roll it back into my mouth as the taste of my own blood assaulted my senses.

She shuddered as I described the feel of the knife parting the skin at the corner of my mouth, the lightning bolts of pain as they dragged it up through my cheek, sawing at my flesh where the blade met the resistance of muscle and sinew until I was shrieking through the pipe, babbling unintelligibly through the waves of agony, blood frothing in my mouth as I screamed through it, each pulse of pain worse than the one that had preceded it, and then they twisted the plastic bung around in my mouth and slashed at the other side, making more blood gush out of my wounds and pour into my mouth until I had to swallow it or drown.

I took a mouthful of wine oblivious to how that illustrated my ordeal to her, half draining the glass, also unaware that there was a droplet of sorrow running down my cheek until she swept it away with a fingertip. "Then they released my head and ripped the bung out of my mouth and left me there, blood pouring out of my slashed open face and down my chest." I continued. "They threw me onto a gurney, wheeled me to the infirmary, knocked me out and stitched me up. A couple of days later they wheeled another gurney into my cell, hosed me down, punched me in the stomach, and laughed as the stitches ripped out and the wounds that were beginning to fester tore open again and left me screaming on the floor, twisting in agony in my own blood, before throwing me onto the gurney and getting me stitched up again. I had no concept of time while they kept me imprisoned so I have no idea how often they did that to me, but they always gave me time to recover from the blood loss before doing kicking me in the stomach or the balls or putting their cigarettes out on my flesh to make me scream again and rip my face apart. I don't have full control of my facial muscles - it wants to pull itself up into a smirk that makes me look half mad and it's a constant, tiring effort using what muscle control I do have to keep a straight face."

"That's horrible." Selina murmured. " It sounds more like something from the dark ages than the twenty-first century."

"I'm sure a lot of what they did to me came straight out of the pages of history books, whether it be the Spanish inquisition or Gestapo case files liberated from Dachau or Belsen." I agreed as her warm lips swept away the last of my tears. I wanted to know her story, why she had felt compelled to take a disfigured man that she had only just met home with her in order to seduce him, but I recalled her admonition to not spoil the moment and bit my tongue. Gotham seemed jam packed full of impulsive individuals.

"And they just let you go?"

"I escaped." I shrugged. "They got careless. Underestimated me."

"Are they still looking for you?"

"Selina," I laughed. "You wouldn't believe how many people are looking for me right now." I had expected her to recoil at that, to realise that I was a dangerous fugitive and fear for her own safety, but instead she closed her fingers over my hand and raised it to her mouth, where she proceded to slowly, sensually kiss the burns and scars that criss crossed them. I felt her lips close around my little finger, a hint of suction as her warm tongue swirled around it inside her mouth, and her whole body slid along the sofa to press against mine. The glass of wine trembled in my hand as she worked on my finger, and it was only then that I noticed that her glass had already been emptied and set aside. I drained the goblet and let it fall to the floor. I lifted my free hand to her face, caressing her cheek as she sucked harder on my finger, and her other hand closed over it, moving it down her jawline, her throat, over the shiny black satin of her blouse, and pressed it against her left breast. Her eyes closed and she moaned heatedly around my finger as I moulded my hand under her guidance to the shape of her breast, using my thumb to stroke the small raised bump of her hardened nipple pressing through the fabric of her bra and blouse.

I swallowed drily, withdrawing my finger from the warmth of her lips as her mouth parted. Her eyes closed slowly, just slowly enough that I noticed her hazel eyeballs begin to roll up to meet the descending lids as I caressed her nipple, then my other hand slid almost automatically around her slender neck and gently urged her to come closer. Our lips crashed together with a hunger that I had not expected, Selina's wet tongue pressing against my lips before I had even parted them like a heated wave hammering against the base of a cliff. She tried opening my lips with hers, but I was already ahead of the game and her tongue thrust it's way into my mouth, beating mine back with a hungry, lunging onslaught as she tried to eat me alive, the corners of my mouth generating a dull ache as they always did when I had opened them too far. She gasped inside me as my fingers squeezed her breast, then she sucked my tongue into her mouth, her hands closing around the back of my head, pulling gently at my matted hair.

I responded in kind, my left hand snaking into her long black tresses and pulling gently on a bunch of strands near the nape of her neck. She broke away, her head tilting back, torso arching forward so that my right hand pressed against her breast even more firmly and a tortured groan escaped from her lips. I bent my head to her neck and kissed the curve of her throat, her hands now entwined in my hair encouraging me further south, so I released her breast and concentrated on unbuttoning her blouse. In moments it was open to the waistband of her black jeans, and my right hand slipped inside. The smallness of her breasts allowed me to slide the cups easily up and over them, exposing the brown buds with a breathless gasp from Selina as the harsh underwire rasped over both nipples simultaneously.

My right hand and thumb returned to work, one squeezing the soft flesh while the other's scarred tip circled the aerola, the roughness of my touch generating shudders from her body as she insistently pushed my head closer to her bosom. I decided to resist and fought against her hands, nipping her neck gently, my mouth moving up to her cheek. She tried to twist her mouth to meet mine, but I had my hand firmly in her hair and stopped her with a sharp tug that resulted in instant obedience. I slid my tongue to her ear, kissed the lobe as she shivered beneath me then finally I bit gently upon it with my teeth that made her gasp again.

"Oh God," I heard her sigh as I twisted away from her and pressed her down on her belly into the sofa.

"Not tonight." I whispered in her ear as I pulled her blouse halfway down her back to reveal the clasp of her bra. "Too much of the devil in me, I'm afraid."

"Mmmmmm" She moaned as I swept her hair aside and kissed the base of her neck. "How about getting some of that devil in me, too." She breathed huskily.

"Would m'lady desire the forked tongue or the hardened horn?" I teased as my tongue lightly traced down the ridges of her spine toward the metal clasp.

She giggled beneath me as my hands roamed the contours of her bottom, lingering there while my teeth tugged at the hook and eye of the bra clasp. "Both." She murmured.

"You do know that greed is a sin?" I asked as I gave up on unfastening the bloody thing with my teeth and carefully split the bra with my fingers.

"So said the demon with lust in his eyes as he stripped the helpless maiden of her clothing." Selina sighed. Now it was my turn to laugh. I pushed the straps off her bare back and drew the silky blouse further down, her thin arms popping out of the sleeves as I disrobed her. She lay beneath me topless, her white flesh free of blemish, scratch or scar and I felt another sin, that of envy, flash across my consciousness for a moment as I studied the flawless finish of her back, like an ivory sculpture just completed by a master craftsman and unveiled for its first showing. I ran my fingers up and down the ridge of her spine as she trembled beneath my touch.

I straddled her lower legs and kissed the hollow at the small of her back, letting my tongue flick randomly over her skin as my hands glided down her flanks, working their way round to her flat taut belly. Selina pushed her rump back at me eagerly, allowing my hands more room as her midriff lifted an inch or so off the sofa, and I busied myself by popping the button of her jeans undone and teasing the zipper down until my hands were caught between the vee of her thighs. I began to withdraw them, but Selina had other ideas and pressed her stomach back down into the sofa, trapping my hands at the waistband of her jeans. I kissed her bare side just below the ribs. She shuddered and squirmed at the ticklish touch, and I opened my mouth and sucked gently, grazing her with my teeth, and she uttered a guttural "Oh!"

I found myself able to get my hands back, so I hooked both thumbs in the hem of her jeans and eased them down until the shallow depression that marked the beginning of her bum cleft was revealed. My tongue slid along that narrow valley as her full bottom resisted the further downward movement of her pants and easing them down slowly turned into gentle jerks and tugs as it became increasingly difficult to undress her. My tongue still delved in the cleft, marking each exposed inch with a trace of saliva, and then Selina decided to lend me some assistance and lifted her belly off the sofa again.

Now things became much easier and a steady push of her jeans with all my fingers also eased her panties down to the tops of her thighs. Her ass was now fully uncovered and I admired it for a few moments in the lamplight, softly gliding my hands over the curves, my gaze lingering upon the darkness between the cheeks but unable to determine any further detail hidden within. Next I slid down her body until I was straddling only her calves and placed my hands on her hips, pulling her up and into a kneeling position as she rested her head on her forearms as if dreamily sleeping. Then I closed my fingers in her hair and pulled back gently, forcing her back to arch as my other hand slid downward from her hips to her belly, stroking up and down with a feather light touch, teasing her as I contemplated either moving it up to fondle her breasts or down to explore the forest between her legs.

In the end I opted for the latter and began to slowly rub the upper regions of her mound. Selina attempted to spread her legs, offering me unrestricted access to her treasures, but I kept my hold on her calves with my knees firm so that the furthest my hand could travel without too much resistance was the top of her mons pubis, that little hump of flesh lying above the pubic bone. Her own hands moved upward and she cupped a breast in each palm, thumbs teasing the nipples much as I had done earlier.

I kissed her shoulders and traced my tongue in a figure of 8 over her spine as she moaned softly at the simultaneous pressures upon her lower belly and both breasts. She pushed her bottom back at me, demanding the feel of my own arousal between the cheeks of her butt, and I obliged by pushing myself harder against her, my erection nestling between the twin hemispheres of her buttocks. She moved sensuously against me as my hand roamed over her pubis, the motion of her backside hardening me further as my fingers sought a deeper intimacy with her.

Selina pushed herself fully upright, head tilted to offer me her ear again and I didn't hesitate, just slid my tongue over the whorls within as the fire between her legs warmed the palm of my hand, the dampness seeping through the tight curls of her pubic hair to speckle my rough fingers with the oils of her own arousal. I toyed with the hood of her clitoris while my teeth pulled at her lobe, and my right hand slid down her flanks to join the one already exploring the triangular thatch. She groaned loudly as both of my hands formed a cup shape and hugged her vagina tightly and I felt her outer lips part around the thickness of one of my fingers, the heat surprisingly intense, then she began to move her crotch in a timeless rhythm up and down the dampened finger. If I curled it just a little then the fingertip would slide effortlessly inside her, I realised.

She moaned at the pressure and twisted her head further, searching for my mouth. I leaned into her, the awkwardness of kissing at such an angle ignored as our tongues foraged outside our mouths, fencing in fresh air. Her hands dropped from feeling up her own breasts and I felt both palms press against my butt cheeks, pulling me even harder into her as she ground herself upon my hands at the front and against my rigid length through a pair of jeans and some Arkham pyjamas at the back.

I moved my hands from her pussy to her breasts, kneading them gently as she groaned at the loss of pressure down below, then she gasped as I pinched both nipples simultaneously, rolling them between thumbs and forefingers. My lips caressed her shoulders, and as I moved down her spine my groin slipped away from her bottom. I was squeezing her breasts more firmly now, her nipples as hard as pebbles after being raked by the roughness of my battle scarred hands, her gasps coming more frequently as my tongue roved lower. She tried to twist her entire body to face me, so I shuffled backward on the sofa, untrapping her calves, allowing her freedom of movement.

I studied Selina in the lamplight while we knelt on the sofa facing each other. Her eyes glittered with lust and hunger, nostrils ever so slightly flared from the after effects of the sensations that my ministrations had induced in her. Her lips were full, glistening with moisture gleaned from the both of us, her cheeks flushed already and her hair flowing over her shoulders to a point where stray strands just about reached the beginnings of her cleavage. Her little brown teats stood proud from the small, upturned breasts and the milky whiteness of her naked torso filled me with a lament for my own imperfect skin. My eyes took in her slender waist, her flat belly, the hollow of her navel, and I could not prevent my eyes from descending lower as I feasted my lascivious gaze on her near naked body, eventually settling it upon the beginnings of the black tangle of wiry hair shielding a deeper darkness within that had not yet peeled itself open for further scrutiny. That would come soon enough, I knew.

She reached out to me, seeking to undress me no doubt, but I intercepted her hands before they could touch me. She looked at me expectantly as I entwined her fingers in mine and I took the cue unhesitatingly. I moved into contact and released her hands, closing mine behind her back as I pressed my open mouth onto hers, tasting her again as her breasts pressed tightly against my chest. Her hands wrapped around my back lower down than mine had around hers and while my fingers caressed her spine and her shoulder blades, her hands clutched desperately at my ass, pulling my hardness closer to her burning heat.

Our tongues sought superiority in a sinuous tangle punctuated by brief aggressive stabs as we feasted upon each other, our hungers as yet unsated, the promise of impending intimacy inspiring a mounting desire so intense that our teeth crashed together sharply more than once. I brought my hands between us, reaching up to massage her breasts, and the kiss broke as she gasped, her face tilting skyward. I nuzzled her neck, sucking it like a teenager, biting gently at the tender circle that I had raised. Selina moaned as my fingers latched onto her nipples again, tweaking them both, and her hands closed around the back of my head, holding me against her neck for a moment before she began to push me down. This girl sure knew what she wanted. I bent my head in supplication and flicked my tongue over a nipple.

"Mmmmmm" She moaned. I circled my tongue around the bud, then closed my mouth over it entirely. Her hands pressed more insistently at the back of my head, crushing the orb into my mouth. I suckled upon it, my tongue swirling over the teat as I did so, my hand cupped beneath it as if I were feeding upon it, lifting it to my lips. "Oh fuck!" Selina hissed. I pulled gently on the nipple of her other breast with my free hand, then transferred my mouth over to that one to give it the same attention that I had just lavished upon its partner. Selina's fingers hooked in my hair, her fingernails raking my scalp, and I transferred the sharp sensations back by gently biting down on the nipple and chewing it carefully, eliciting another groan from her.

I pushed her back into a lying position on the sofa, her head settling on the armrest as I slid onto my knees on the floor beside her, knocking the glass that I had set there over. I felt her legs moving with obvious purpose, her jeans sliding further down her thighs as she attempted to kick them off. I abandoned her breasts and helped her to remove the last items of clothing, throwing the jeans into a heap on the floor before grabbing her knees and swivelling her into a sitting position on the sofa, the black lacy scrap of underwear sliding of it's own accord down to her ankles and from there onto the floor beside me with a dainty, feminine flick of her foot.