Jack & Selina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a soft purring and wondered for a moment if it might be her, then she began laughing. "Isis!" She admonished the cat that had sprung up onto the back of the sofa above our heads. I untangled myself from Selina and carefully knelt on the floor, looking to finish off the remains of my glass of wine. I sat there finishing the drink, resting my back against the front of the sofa, and heard her move on the sofa behind me and the next thing I felt was her legs being draped over my shoulders, ankles drumming softly against my ribs, the warm wetness of her leaking vagina pressed snugly into the back of my neck and a mix of juices, predominantly mine, trickling slowly down my back.

"Gimme mine!" She commanded. I lifted her glass up over my head, careful to not spill any of the contents, and two seconds later she handed it back with just a tiny spot of burgundy nestling in the bottom. The cat sprang down and curled into a ball on the arm of the chair where Selina's head had just lain and she stroked it's fur softly, amplifying the cat's purring noticeably. "Sleepy yet?"

"Reckon I could keep going for an hour or two before I need to crash out." I commented as I stroked my hands up and down her silky smooth calves and ankles, making her tremble as my fingers traced over her knees.

"An hour or two?" She exclaimed. "I'm fucked already. In more ways than one. The question is, will I make it to the bedroom before you pounce on me again?"

"Not a chance. Not even if you ran." I answered, tickling the soles of her feet.

"I could scream 'rape'"

"You could try." I admitted. "Won't make any difference, though."

"Oh, you brute!"

She slumped back into the sofa, hands absently playing with my hair while I caressed her legs with nothing but a feather light touch from my fingers. I didn't want this night to end. Here I had sanctuary. There was no way the police or the CIA, FBI, Interpol, the FSB or anybody else who wanted me dead could find me here. Here we were just two lonely souls connecting for a brief moment in time before fate wrenched me back to my unfinished business. I had to make the most of this night, perhaps even turn Selina into an ally if I could, and also make this apartment a safe haven for when the storms drove me to seek port. This could be long term sanctuary, but the price of that was high and not without certain risks that I balked at taking. Could I trust her not to betray me to the authorities if I told her my story? Had what we shared this night been enough to win that kind of loyalty? And if she learned that I had done more than just escape from Arkham would she understand that my motives in the acts that had led to my incarceration in the Lubjanka and then Arkham were not purely destructive and that there had been a very real, obsessively compelling sanity behind the mission?

And what of the dangers to Selina? Dare I entangle her in the mess that I was caught up in myself? Would that be fair to her? Had I the right to risk her liberty and, more importantly, her safety by implicating her in my schemes? Being objective about it we were simply using each other tonight, I admitted. Perhaps this was just sex and went no deeper than the eight inches that I sport, or at least that I'm telling you that I sport. Selina had unexpectedly found an object to sate her lusts upon and I had allowed myself to be seduced by her because, truth be told, I had nowhere else to go, nothing else to do and she was not a bad looking babe. Other than this common ground of immediate needs we were complete strangers to each other. If I happened to not be there when she woke up in the morning would she even miss me, or would she simply brush her teeth and wash me out of her life in the apple scented soap of her morning shower?

My mind made itself up. We would have tonight and tomorrow would just have to take care of itself.

"Penny for them." Selina breathed in my ear, her voice soft and her breath warm.

"Eh?" I responded startled, wondering if I'd fallen asleep and was dreaming of Karen again.

"Penny for your thoughts, silly." She laughed.

"They aren't worth that much." I confessed. "Though I am wondering if you're ever going to clean up that mess you're making on the back of my neck."

"It's your mess." She laughed, roughing up my hair playfully.

"That's true." I nodded. "But it wasn't me that didn't decide to smear it all over the back of my neck." Selina gyrated her hips, smearing the creams even further. " Hey," I exclaimed. "I said clean it off, not paint a friggin' portrait with a wiry hair paintbrush!"

"Oh, right." She giggled, then her legs lifted off my shoulders and a moment later I felt her tongue lapping greedily at the residue of our lovemaking, making me tingle all over as she ran it down my spine and back up again. I felt her hands in my lap, teasing the sleeping snake again as she deftly swept her tongue over the dampness that she had created, and soon with both hands kneading my manhood it was in full working order and ready to resume duties. Selina slid off the sofa and began crawling on all fours to the bedroom, her pert bottom sticking up in the air as she glanced over her shoulder to see if I was following.

"You'll never escape going that slowly." I advised her.

"I have a head start." She countered as she continued to slowly crawl toward the door. Isis jumped down onto the carpet and followed her and I stood, stretched and started after her myself. "Oh no, here comes the big bad brute." She gasped, then she slumped down onto her elbows, her lovely butt upturned to me as I closed in and dropped to me knees, guiding my raging erection to the region where I knew her qium would be.

"Isis, where'd he go?" She questioned her cat.

"He's behind you!" I crooned in my best pantomime voice before spearing my shaft to the hilt in her pussy with one smooth, hammering thrust.

"No!" She cried. "Isis....mmmmmmm.....save me from this beast." She moaned as her hand reached beneath her, between her legs and softly cradled my balls as I held myself all the way inside her.

"Hahahaha!" I cackled manically, slapping her playfully on the butt with my hand curled slightly to lessen the sting. "It's too late for that, wench. Isis can't save you now - your pussies belong to me! HaaaaaaHaHaHaaaa!"

Selina shook with laughter at the innuendo initially, but soon she was shaking in another way altogether.

The following morning found me awakening groggily beneath the duvet to the sounds of Blink182 on the bedside radio, broad beams of bright sunlight making the walls of the room look like the bars of a prison cell as daylight leaked through gaps in the vertical blinds. A soft, feminine arm lay across my belly, a mess of black hair and a pretty face slumbering peacefully against my chest. So we had made it to the bedroom after all, I smiled to myself. That had sure been a night to remember. Selina stirred beside me, hugged me tighter, then slowly opened her eyes. I glanced down at her, expecting to see her flinch in revulsion at the horror that she woke up to, but instead she just smiled dreamily and kissed my nipple.

"Thought I might've been dreaming." she mumbled, snuggling into me, the coarse hairs between her legs rasping against my hips as her leg hooked over my thighs and rested over my groin. I idly ran my fingers down her arm until she shook me off, complaining that I was tickling her. "I have to get up for work, soon." She sighed, reaching across me to silence the raucous racket of a third rate rock act going through the motions on their way to disbanding.

"Phone the boss and tell him you're sick." I suggested, stroking her cheek gently. "Stay here and have a play day."

"As wonderful as that sounds I do have bills to pay, and I am the boss by the way. I have to be there this morning for a pastries delivery, and Mondays are usually a good day. Don't want to miss a Monday with things tight as they are. There's a recession on doncha know?"

"I didn't realise you ran the business."

"It's all I have left." She sighed wistfully.

"So you've got my story." I frowned, well as much as my facial musculature distortions allowed me to frown, " What about yours, mystery businesswoman who kidnaps unsightly strangers for long nights of unbridled passion to relieve the boredom of having nothing left in life but work and a mangy cat."

"Isis is not mangy." She retorted, then failed to follow up with an answer to my question. I let the conversational silence hang like a void between us, the sound of traffic still swishing through the rain washed street outside drifting up through the single pane of glass and the muted thump of footfalls from the apartment above a bass counterpart to the rhythmic, sibilant hiss of cars and trucks hurriedly scurrying through the early morning rat race below.

"Three years ago I had a big house in the suburbs, white picket fence and a tree in the garden with a swing hanging off a branch and everything, a soft top BMW and a comfortable life. And a husband. The whole fucking American dream come true. Then one day darling hubby didn't come home and everything just fell apart. The dealership took back the car, the bank took back the house, and all because somebody somewhere had taken my man away. I don't know what happened - he just disappeared. Never came home, never went turned up at work, just dropped off the face of the earth without so much as a goodbye. Sometimes I've wish him dead, but for all I know he could be living the high life with some bimbo in Mexico or Canada. I sold off everything we had just to stay alive and rent this shithole, took a waitressing job in PCafe, then last year my daddy died and left me enough to take over the cafe from the previous owners who were wisely getting out of the business. My evil stepmom took the house and everything else and it's been an uphill struggle from there just making ends meet. It'll be another four years before the insurance vultures accept that my husband is probably dead, and by then the lawyers will have split the money between them and left nickels and dimes for me.

"Sure I get lonely occasionally." She admitted as she fingered my nipple. "But I'm not promiscuous." She added almost defensively. "It doesn't happen often, mostly around my wedding anniversary and birthdays. Women have needs that imagination and batteries sometimes can't satisy, y'know?"

"So why did you settle on me, of all people?" I enquired as she lay her hand flat on my chest and pushed herself over onto her back to lie beside me.

"You had an aura about you. No, don't laugh! My spine tingled when you walked into the cafe." She chuckled. "At first I was scared shitless, expecting you to hold me up or something, because you were incredibly shifty when you came into the place, but I started to relax when you handed me money instead of pinning me to the wall and stealing the day's take. Your scar was frightening too, but I just couldn't take my eyes off it. I expect you're used to that. Beyond the scar I could see an incredibly good looking man. I watched you for ages and all the time my stomach was liquified in confusion. Half of me was afraid you'd lock the doors, grab hold of me and pin me to the floor and the other half was urging me to lock the doors for you. What I'm trying to say is that you looked like a bit of rough, and sometimes a woman needs that, but you didn't look like a threatening bit of rough. Wounded, vulnerable even I would say, but not dangerous. Not at all. There was no nastiness in you, I could see that in your eyes. There's a hardness about you, though..."

"Not right now there isn't." I interrupted.

"There's a hardness about you," Selina repeated, kicking me in the shin with her ankle beneath the duvet. "I can sense you can be dangerous when the need arises, but I reckoned I might get away with it for one night if I was extra nice to you. My husband was soft, one of life's nice guys, but if there's one thing I've learned it's that nice guys always let you down in the end. With bad guys you don't expect anything less so when it happens it doesn't hurt as much."

"Just one night, then?" I asked, rolling onto my side and propping myself up on an elbow as I gazed down at her.

"I'm not looking for a long term relationship." Selina looked up at me and smiled sadly. "But I wouldn't be too upset if I came home tonight and found you draped across my sofa wearing nothing but that....smile."

"Just make sure that if you do fetch another stray home with you after work that she's six foot, has long blonde hair and tits the size of water melons, okay?"

"Deal." Selina laughed.

"And if I'm not here then you better bloody videotape it for me."

She rolled herself out of bed and padded across the floor to the bathroom door. I waited a few minutes while she performed her morning ritual, then when I heard the shower going I dragged myself out from beneath the covers and followed her in. This time I checked my tenderness at the door and gave her what she had desired, already hard as iron in anticipation as I slid the steamed up glass door open. She spun around in surprise, instinctively covering her breasts with an arm and pressing her legs tightly together, a shower scrunchie held to her crotch. I stepped into the stream of hot water and grasped her wrists roughly, pulling them apart to expose her small chest and pushing her up against the cold tiled wall. She struggled against me and I pushed my face up to hers, staring into her eyes from just a couple of inches away. I kissed her nose and she twisted her face away, but a glance downward showed her nipples had already begun to harden in arousal. It was all the invitation that I needed.

Pushing my knee forcefully between her thighs, I spreading her legs, and my penis rubbed against her belly. I reached down and grabbed one of her legs, wrenching it upward, hooking the back of her knee in the crook of my elbow. I positioned myself so that my rod pressed against the vee of her crotch and began to slide back and fore, feeling the rubbery wetness of her waterlogged sex slowly give way to an oily smooth resistance free feeling as her juices began to flow. We were gazing into each others eyes as I polished her pussy lips with my manhood, then I felt her hands grab my rigid length roughly and guide it straight to her opening.

I pushed into her forcefully, making her eyes go wide as she gasped at the violation, and I leaned forward and bit her lower lip. I released her leg and placed both hands on her ass cheeks, hooking them beneath her, lifting he bodily upward. She wrapped her legs around my back and I held her there, screwing her against the wall, her legs holding me tightly around the waist and her arms hooked under my armpits, fingers clutching my shoulders just as desperately, her breasts pressing firmly against my chest. She gasped in my ear with each thrust, and I shifted my hands on her butt, my fingers moving closer together to meet in the crack of her soaking wet bottom, spreading those cheeks so far apart that I feared she might tear. While all this had been going on we had not kissed, and she drew her head back and stared into my eyes, moaning in staccato into my face as I speared in and out of her, and those hazel eyes fluttered closed and she bit down on her own lip when my fingertips touched the flesh protecting her other hole. I held it there, balanced precariously on the point where a little extra pressure would see it spear into her, until her eyes snapped open and blazed into mine with unadulterated lust and she relaxed that muscle, pushing back at my fingers.

I let one slip inside and she cried out, fingernails digging into my shoulders, then her mouth finally sought out mine and it was another oral duel, teeth and tongues battling wildly as I plugged all three of her holes. That only lasted for a couple of seconds before she broke the kiss and cried out into my ear that she was cumming already. I closed my eyes as her vagina spasmed around my penis I emptied myself inside her for the fifth time, and as her orgasm subsided I slipped out of her and let her slump against the wall, her legs untangling from behind my back. I held her against the wall, kissing her tenderly until she was able to stand unaided.

I turned her around so that she was facing the wall, pressed her against it, kicking her legs apart as she glanced over her shoulder in anticipation, then I thoroughly shampooed her from head to toe with the mildly abrasive scrunchie, cleaning every inch of her with thick, soapy almond scented suds, paying particularly close attention to her bottom and between her legs, which again had her gasping with pleasure before I turned her around again and repeated the cleansing ritual on her front until she was weak kneed once again and trembling against the wall.

"One more night and that's it." She murmured as I showered myself, then she slapped my ass playfully on her way out of the shower. I let the warm water and the suds clean me of the sweat and the fluids of a night of passion, relaxing in the spray, my mind a blissful blank as my upturned face enjoyed the needle like streams of water against it. I opened my mouth and filled it with water, swishing it around, spitting it down the plug hole, uncertain if she'd have a toothbrush that I could borrow. After five minutes lazing I turned off the spray and dried myself with a towel from a stack on a shelf above a mirrored cabinet and wrapped it around my body as I went in search of my clothes. I found them on the coffee table, the lettering A-R-K-H-A-M clearly visible, arranged so as to make it obvious that my secret was out. Selina sat leaning forward on the sofa, the .38 and my deck of playing cards in her hands. I stopped dead in my tracks as she turned the gun on me.

"You're the one who escaped." She said numbly, her eyes pleading with me to deny it.

"One of them." I disembled.

"One of them?"

"There were four of us." I began, painting the imaginary scene in my minds eye as I paused between sentences. We were all in the infirmary recovering from various ailments and injuries from the underground torture chambers where they usually kept us. There'd been talk of flying an inmate with severe internal injuries from when he was anally raped with an electric cattle prod by one of the guards out to one of the city's big hospitals and we decided when they came to take him we'd make an escape attempt. We'd all taken about as much as we could take. It was easy. We overpowered the guards and the doctors, took their weapons and fought our way to the helipad. I had that gun, the others had machine guns, shotguns and tasers. If you check the cylinder you'll see that it's never been fired. I didn't kill anybody, I didn't even shoot at anybody - that was all done by the desperados that broke out with me. After what Arkham had done to us I couldn't blame them for the rampage they went on, but I didn't take part in it. I just wanted to escape, not to kill anyone.

"I only went because I couldn't take the torture any more." I continued disembling. Lying and deceiving seems to be something that comes naturally to me. "The others made the pilots fly us a short distance, a couple of miles I guess, then we landed and I got out. I heard some shots behind me as I ran and never looked back, just kept running away. I should have tossed the gun, but I figured that when you're on the run with most of Gotham's finest chasing after you then it's better to have something you can defend yourself with than just your bare hands." That story probably had more holes in it than a hard core lesbian porno movie, but she fell for it nevertheless.

"Arkham did that to you?"

I merely nodded, my gaze averted to the floor.

"Bastards." She snarled. "What did you do to be in there in the first place?" The gun never wavered, just kept pointing straight at my chest. Her hands were steady, which surprised me. This girl obviously wasn't quite as soft as she seemed.