All Comments on 'Jack Be Quick Ch. 08'

by HansTrimble

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love happy endings

Just to say - thank you for letting us enjoy this lovely story.

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
THANK YOU !

It was a real pleasure to read your story!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
A Fun Story

I do remember one student who was dismissed for drinking , card playing and low grades Then convinced a leading scientist at MIT that he knew more chemistry than he did. The following year he just took the final exams in all needed credits and in one more year he got his doctorate.... So I think that Trudy should have gotten a better deal...

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
That was fun.

Thanks for this series.

It was very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An ending???

I really enjoyed this story - except for the last chapter. I found this to be a real non-sequitur. I have the feeling, you got fed up with the story and you had no idea how to round it up in a hurry. A frustrating ending.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 month ago

Really good story, but I feel the fake kidnapping etc was a bit of a cop out tbh, but then that can happen in story where the author effectively paints themselves into a corner, Iā€™ve only seen one author do that and that write their way back out, albeit with a slightly contorted plotline.

Regards, Ppfzz. 4ā­ļø

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHansTrimble@HansTrimble
I'm an engineer, widowed, retired from the aircraft industry and loving every minute of my retirement! It's great being able to do what I want, when I want, the way I want. I've found it very relaxing to sit at the keyboard at night, when everything is quiet, and write wha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES