Jack Bell: Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers

"I was a foolish, shallow and very stupid woman. My obsession took control of me and I was too weak and too self-centered to make the effort necessary to wake up and smell the roses.

"Jack had every right to expect his wife to be faithful. That I, in my utter stupidity, proclaimed that I was going to have a 'brief affair' was, without doubt, the height of idiocy. It's a wonder that he didn't throw me out the front door. By my complacency, my obsession with my lost youth, my arrogance and surety about how Jack felt about me, I certainly sealed my fate. I totally destroyed that which I held most dear, I destroyed Jack's love for me and I destroyed my marriage.

"That's why I assumed our family name again. Being called Ms. Bell was just too painful for me. Do you now see why I have absolutely no desire to date, or to open myself up to any man? Kate, there is really only one man for me, and that man will never again be in my life. Do you understand what I'm saying, Kate?" Kate looked at her sister with tears in her eyes and nodded.

*************************

Jack arrived promptly at 6:30 carrying a decent quality Napa Valley wine which he presented to Hank who greeted him at the door wearing a wide grin.

"Hey buddy, thanks for coming. You won't be sorry, believe me and Peggy's tickled pink that you agreed to come."

"Yeah, yeah," muttered Jack. "Where is that lovely wife of yours? At least I get a kiss from her as a reward for showing up," he laughed

At that moment Peggy appeared and replied, "You betcha, Jack," and with that reached up and planted a juicy one on his mouth.

"Wow," Jack said breathlessly, "With that kind of reward you can ask me to dinner anytime you want."

Peggy looked up at him fondly. "Really Jack, thanks for coming. This isn't a set up, just an opportunity for you to meet someone new - make a new friend."

Jack returned her gaze. Peggy was really one of the good people. Short, pert and still looking great, she had a good heart and he knew that his divorce had really upset her. She considered Jack and Karen among her closest friends, despite the geographical distance.

"Anyway," she continued, "Mariah should be here soon, so let's just relax here. Dinner won't be ready for awhile," and as she finished her sentence the doorbell rang and Hank jumped to answer it.

Hank reentered the room accompanied by a woman who momentarily took Jack's breath away. So this was Mariah, yikes. He quickly evaluated her. Tall, busty and legs that seem to go on forever. Short dark hair and eyes that seemed to smolder. She moved with a sinuous grace - it was apparent that she worked out and was assiduous about keeping a svelte figure.

"Mariah, let me introduce you to Jack Bell. Jack, this is Mariah," Hank gestured with a wide sweep of his hand.

Both Jack and Mariah chuckled at Hank's obvious showmanship as he obviously played the role of ringmaster. Hank laughed along with them and they all made themselves comfortable. It wasn't long before Peggy looked at her watch and commented.

"Well folks, I think dinner is just about ready," Peggy told them as she headed for the kitchen. "Wait, let me help," exclaimed Mariah as she followed Peggy into the kitchen.

"Well Jack, what do you think? Isn't she something? Did you ever see a body like that?" whispered Hank, leaning forward toward Jack.

Jack laughed softly. "Hank, you had better not let Peg hear comments like that. But you're right, she really intrigues me; although there is something about her that I can't quite put my finger on."

Hank muttered, "I know where I would like to put my finger," he replied crudely.

The evening went very well. The conversation flowed easily and Jack felt comfortable and loose. This woman did intrigue him. She oozed sexuality and didn't seem to realize it - or else she was a consummate actress.

They discussed Mariah's desire to open a second boutique in Philadelphia, the reason being that she had an associate who lived there and was interested in providing some of the capital necessary. Jack was questioned about the region, although he stated that any information he could provide wouldn't be of much help. A boutique as described by Mariah was totally out of his expertise. He did state that there was a large population in the city and surrounding area with the wherewithal to keep an expensive boutique busy.

Jack was a bit surprised to discover that it was now 11:00 pm. He apologized for overstaying his welcome, despite the objections voiced by his hosts. Mariah also indicated that she had to be on her way and told them that she would call a cab. Jack was a bit surprised at her lack of transportation and immediately offered to give her a lift.

"Really Mariah, it's no imposition. I would be more than happy to drive you home. I think that Hank indicated that you don't live far from here. Please, it would be my pleasure," Jack insisted.

Jack held open the passenger side door. Mariah slid in and Jack watched as her skirt slid to mid thigh. He quickly moved around the car and got behind the wheel. Jack turned to ask directions and saw that Mariah had turned to face him. Her skirt had risen again and her long legs were almost fully exposed. Jack now began to wonder where this night would lead.

Mariah smiled and gave Jack directions to her home and they were soon on their way. He glanced at her and said, "Mariah is a lovely name. What do your friends call you?"

"Mariah, Jack. My friends call me Mariah," she murmured.

Jack glanced at her again and raised an eyebrow. "Yes," he thought, "this lady definitely intrigues me."

They were soon at her condo and Mariah asked Jack to park in the appropriate slot. Turning to him, she asked, "Jack, could you please come in for a moment? There is something that I'd like to show you. It shouldn't take too much time."

Jack nodded and followed her through the door. She turned on a small table lamp and motioned Jack to a comfortable chair in the living room. Jack sat and waited, not speaking. Mariah moved to the center of the room and with a graceful move at her back, unfastened the dress and allowed it to fall to the floor.

The shadows in the room played across the planes of her body. Her ample breasts strained against the confines of a small, lacy bra. He saw that her panties were brief and cut very low on her abdomen. There was no sign of pubic hair.

Mariah smiled and purred, "Cat got your tongue, Jack, or are you speechless by the sight of my body? Would you like to see more?"

Jack continued to sit and gaze at this erotic picture before him. He was by nature an open and accepting man, but his caution flag was raised by the sudden turn of events.

"By all mean, Mariah. I would love to see more," he said softly.

Mariah walked to him, bent over and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Put your hands on my back, Jack. Feel for the clasp of my bra. Do you feel it? Unhook it, unhook my bra."

Jack followed her instructions and quickly freed her breasts from their confinement. His eyes widened as he took in the magnificence of those orbs. They sat high on her chest and were almost perfect in their symmetry. Her areolas were dark with nipples that were erect and turgid. He passed his palms over them, gently squeezing the soft flesh there.

"The panties now, Jack," she whispered. "Lower my panties, but slowly, very slowly. I want to feel the softness as they fall to my feet."

Jack again did as she instructed. His fingers slowly pulled the sides of her panties down over her hips, feeling the silkiness of her skin as he allowed them to fall free. Again his eyes widened as he saw that she was totally hairless. Her pudenda seemed to glow and her nether lips were slick and puffy.

She sank to her knees before him and quickly unbuckled his belt , unzipped him and extracted his cock which was by this time erect and pulsing. She slowly engulfed the head and laved it with her tongue. She spent the next few minutes doing nothing more than this, gently sucking and nibbling on the head of his phallus.

Jack had enough and he asserted himself forcibly. He arose suddenly, secured his trousers and flung Mariah over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. Turning into what he assumed was the bedroom he spotted the bed and threw her on its surface. She almost seemed to be in a state of shock, as she lay there, limbs askew, stunned by his sudden aggressiveness. Jack wasted no time in shedding his clothing and then pinned her to the bed with his body.

Her eyes blazing, Mariah hissed, "What the fuck are you doing? Get the hell off of me, you prick."

Jack gathered her wrists and yanked them over her head and held them fast with one hand. She was effectively immobilized. He took her chin in his hand and turned her face to his.

"It's my turn now, sweetheart. You've been seducing me all evening. Now I'll do a little teasing of my own," and with that he mashed his lips to hers. She fought to escape his invading tongue to no avail and soon felt herself begin to respond to his need. Her breasts flushed and she felt her nipples harden.

"Shit," she thought. "What a fucking brute." She had completely misread this man, a man whom she thought was a dilettante, a bit timid and retiring. Who the hell knew he was Superman.

Jack shifted his hips and felt his erection press against her pussy. He slid the shaft along her crease and felt the moisture there. He slid his cock between her lips and moved just slightly, up and down. She gasped as she felt the head slide over her clitoris and she felt herself begin to lubricate freely.. He knew she was turned on and he felt her hips begin to move against him. It took little effort to position his cock and slide it fully into her. He was balls deep in a second and began the old familiar dance. It took only seconds for Mariah to begin to moan softly as she wrapped her legs around his hips. She began to respond fully to his movements and was soon amazed to find herself approaching a shattering orgasm.

Her eyes opened wide and with total amazement realized that she was indeed crashing into an almost violent climax, one that she hadn't felt in years. She had planned to seduce this man and then fake her orgasm as she had done countless times before. She never anticipated a real one overcoming her. The very violence of his attack seemed to precipitate this reaction. She was learning things about herself, things that she never realized before. All thought vanished as she went over the edge. It was moments before she could catch her breath and breathe normally. Every nerve in her body seemed to tingle and vibrate and she held Jack tightly as he emptied himself into her. They soon separated and lay quietly next to each other.

"What the fuck," Jack wondered. "When the hell did I decide to become Tarzan? What the hell got into me?" Jack had no idea why he had reacted as he did. He acted almost without conscious thought. It just seemed the appropriate thing to do at the time.

Never before in his life would he have ever treated a woman as he just had. Maybe it was something in Mariah that had brought this out, or just maybe it was the feeling of being free and without the bindings of matrimony? In any event he felt no remorse, in fact, maybe just a little sense of pride in his masculinity.

Turning to Mariah he asked, "Are you ok? I hope that I didn't hurt you. I guess I got carried away a bit."

Mariah chucked and snuggled into him , "Get carried away anytime you like, lover. Anytime you like."

Jack smiled at her, "You know something, Hank introduced you as Mariah, but I never got your last name."

Mariah turned to him, "It's Cookson, Jack. My name is Mariah Cookson."

Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers
12