Jack in Vermont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Aunt Gracie could you tell mom and dad that Becky is coming to visit after finals for a week?" I asked.

"Sure, Jack. Aunt Gracie said. It's all taken care of."

"What's all taken care of?" said dad when Aunt Gracie got off the phone.

"A friend of Jack's is coming to stay for a week after finals." said Aunt Gracie.

"What friend," asked mom?

"Her name is Becky," Gracie said.

"Oooh," everyone exclaimed.

"That's great," dad said.

"Well, Jack seemed a little concerned about Becky and how she will react to the family. We had a long talk and I hope I made him feel a little better." Aunt Gracie said. I wonder how Jack will manage the issue of nudity."

"He can do what ever he wants." dad said. "He can wear clothes to keep Becky company or he doesn't have to. I on the other hand will do as I have always done so I hope she can handle it."

mom said, "Dear you don't have to be so militant, I know we can make her feel at home."

The rest of the month dragged, anticipating and dreading the conclusion of finals and the trip home to Vermont. On Thursday afternoon after my last exam, I drove to Vermont from New York. For some reason I was so excited I couldn't contain how much I looked forward to Becky staying but at the same time there was fear in what she might discover about my family and in me. So I was at home in Vermont waiting for Becky on Friday and Saturday. Becky had wanted to stop home first and drop off her stuff while visiting with her Mom and that was in an opposite direction from mine so she said she would meet me at our house on Monday after classes and then stay the week.

She arrived at my house while mom and Aunt Gracie were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Coming through the front door, I gave everyone lots of notice by yelling out

"mom, Becky's here!"

"Oh wonderful, bring her in here so we can meet her!" was the response from mom.

Becky and I came into the kitchen. Mom and Aunt Gracie were both in aprons covered most of themselves but their bare arms and legs left no doubt about their state. I gave mom and Aunt Gracie big hugs and kisses and then introduced Becky. Looking at mom and Aunt Gracie my current thoughts ran along the line of the aprons were a little like the Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke, holding back a tidal wave of nakedness. I knew it was going to happen, I just didn't know when.

"I hope you enjoy yourself here this week, Becky, my mom said. Please think of this like your own home. I guess the only major difference is that you will see we are very casual around here. And oh, by the way call me Laurie and this is Gracie my sister."

"Thank you, I was surprised at first but I think it is very cool you guys don't wear clothes. I talked it over with my Mom and she said it's good for me to be open minded about other people."

"That's very progressive of her, Becky, Aunt Gracie said. I understand from Jack, we went to the same college. That was a common saying at our school...You can't learn if your mind is closed."

"Yes, my Mom says that all the time, Gracie." Becky said.

"Would you two like something cool to drink?" asked mom.

"Sure." I said.

Turning around, my mom displayed herself for the first time to Becky. Her creamy white back and ass were completely bare and the apron only serve to accentuate the darkness of her ass crack. She opened the refrigerator and bent slightly to take a pitcher out and her ass cheeks parted slightly revealing hair between her legs. My eyes darted to Becky's face looking for a reaction and I saw her lean in to get a better view or in shock, I didn't know which. After pouring some lemonade, my mom turned to face Becky and she and my Aunt took off their apron and stood in the kitchen completely naked. Becky's eyes grew wide as she began to gain a fuller understanding of what her week would be like. Aunt Gracie and mom apparently had decided to ease Becky into the realities of our household but now it was time to give her the full picture.

"Becky, this is how you will see myself and Gracie for the rest of the weekend. We will be completely naked and so will everyone else with the exception of Jack. Jack, I think it would be only polite while Becky is here. I hope you can get used to the way we live because we would not want to do anything to make you feel uncomfortable. It would be disingenuous for you to think we live any other way so we are going to do what we always do. We have nothing to hide. I hope you are alright with my decision and you are free to do what you wish while your in our house. I guess what I want to say is that what ever you decide is just fine because I want you to be comfortable."

"Thank you, Laura, Becky said. I am really happy to be here and I know I will have a great time."

Becky went running to her backpack and took out a wrapped box.

"Here, Laura. It's just a little gift."

"How sweet," my mom said. She opened the package and it was some salted cashews.

"That's really lovely, thank you, Becky. Why don't you show Becky around the house, Jack and then come back for the refreshments."

I showed Becky the house and where she would sleep this weekend. We spent a long time in my room while Becky looked at my things and asked questions. She met Janey and seemed very comfortable even though she was naked. Janey had graduated college this past year and was working for a local marketing firm. Becky was being really cool about everything. Later when dad came home, things were a little different. Dad's penis is quite large. Not only is it long but it is thick and he has balls that hang low. Everything seems to move around when he walks. We are used to it but Becky had a hard time keeping her eyes off dad's penis whenever he was in the room. Though dad really didn't notice this about Becky, I could tell she found dad's naked body very interesting. Becky began getting comfortable with the family and at dinnertime we had lots of laughs and mom and dad answered all Becky questions about our family. That night Becky and I stayed up to about 1pm talking until mom gently suggested we go to bed. When I left Becky at the door to her bedroom she gave me a pleasant kiss on the lips.

Sometimes clothes can be a good thing. I walked away with a huge hard-on.

Saturday after breakfast I was trying to think of things to do with Becky when mom suggested we go to the pond and spend the afternoon swimming. Becky thought it was great idea and told mom she had her swimsuit. Aunt Gracie made us some sandwiches to bring along and around 11am we headed to the out the door. It only took 15 minutes to get there but we were well away from the house now and everything else for that matter.

The pond was in a secluded area of the property. It was deep for a pond, maybe 50 feet at the far end fed by an underground stream that bubbled up through the rocks but the shore end was shallower and easily warmed by the sun keeping it a very comfortable temperature. With the underground stream feeding water up through the layers of rocks the pond tended to be very clear and clean. My dad and grandfather many years ago had brought in trucks of sand to create a beach and a false bottom to the pond about 10-15 yards out so instead of mucky soil at the bottom of the pond it was nice sand. Growing up with access to the pond it had become a great friend I loved coming back to.

Becky and I laid our blankets in the middle of the beach and set our picnic in the shade. She took off her shorts and t-shirt leaving a cute yellow-orange bikini. It was the first time I seen this much of her body and it was beautiful and lean but at the same time very shapely with perky, smallish breasts, slim hips and a tight, firm ass. Her bikini was translucent enough so at times I could see the delicate outline of her pussy lips. She looked so good I wished she would just take off her bikini to relieve the tension. She was a beautiful girl, on a lovely beach with the sun shining and the scene simply cried out for her to peel off her bikini. I couldn't understand how her clothes made me far more fascinated with her body than if she was just naked. The combination of a warm summer afternoon, her bikini and my hormones was making me incredibly horny.

Slowly, Becky applied sunscreen all over her body and I couldn't take my eyes off her while she did it. Then we lay we lay back and fell into a wonderful conversation. I was beginning to feel closer to Becky as she spoke of her family, her Mom and the death of her father when she was younger. We ate lunch and just as we finished Janey and June poked their heads through the bushes and called my name.

"Jack, is it okay if we swim in the pond? June called. Mom said to ask."

I wanted to say "no way" because I wanted this time and Becky all to myself but Becky beat me to the reply.

"Sure, June there is plenty of room for everyone." she called back.

June and Janey came running through the bushes laughing and naked, their breasts bouncing with each step. Coming up to us they laid their blankets down beside Becky. I could smell the overwhelming aroma of sunscreen and after placing their blankets they plopped down beside Becky and started talking away like I wasn't there. I hadn't seen June in almost a year, while I was away at school. June was beginning college in the fall and I was amazed at the changes which had taken place in her. She had turned into a beautiful woman with much the same physique as mom. Already her breast were quite large and quite enticing. I wondered if mom had sent my sisters at this strategic moment to let Becky and I be alone for a while but not too long. Soon the three girls were sharing information about themselves, boys, me and other girl things and I could tell they were beginning to bond. Janey though older than Becky by two years still had amply interests that overlapped and June a couple of years younger...well girls mature faster so really the three girls all spoke the same language.

Soon, June suggested everyone go swimming and for the next half hour we were in the water, laughing and just enjoying the great afternoon. Best of all, Becky's wet swimsuit clung to her body so I enjoy watching her body in a near naked state.

What an amazing sight. Two naked girls, one 22 and the other 18 and Becky and myself in bathing suits. What was the point? And then, Janey as if reading my mind said.

"Becky, wouldn't you be more comfortable without your swimsuit? I know Jack would."

"What?" asked somewhat taken back.

"I mean look, it is just us now, and both June and I are naked so you have plenty of company to feel comfortable." Janey argued trying to make her feel at ease.

"Yeah, but there's Jack." she protested.

"You mean just because you guys are dating you think Jack can't see you naked? Well, if my boyfriend were here in a bathing suit, I would be spending all my time imagining what he looks like naked. Right, Jack? Janey let out my secret. Aren't you thinking of Becky NAKED RIGHT NOW. I'll bet you are, Jack."

I gave Becky an angry glare and I knew even if I had said NO, WAY! she would have known I was lying.

"Well, when you put the idea in my head, what am I supposed to do, Janey? I'm sorry, Becky." I said.

"Don't be sorry, Jack. I never thought about it but I suppose when you grow up being naked then seeing people wear clothes must be strange." Becky said.

"Becky, really it is so much more delicious to skinny dip," Janey said.

June chimed in, "Yeah, I couldn't imagine wearing clothes swimming it must be so uncomfortable."

"I couldn't, Becky said. Really, I couldn't."

"Stop pushing, Becky." I said.

So Janey dropped it. We climbed out of the water and went back to the beach. The girls fell on their blankets and I stood in front of them drying off.

I could see them looking at me and then June said.

"Jack.....you have a....huge..... hard-on!"

I looked down and my penis was standing straight up and pushing right our the top of my swimsuit. I quickly stuffed it in my swimsuit but it only made it worse as it caught on the fabric and pointed straight out. Janey leaned over and whispered something in Becky's ear and the two girls laughed.

June said,"What?" Becky leaned over and whispered in June's ear and June giggled.

"Okay, Okay I have a hard-on. All the talk of Becky taking off her swimsuit made me horny, it's only natural you know. Gees, I'm not used to wearing clothes swimming or seeing girls in bikinis."

I dropped down on the blanket and lay on my stomach trying to hide my erection in the sand.

The girls continued to talk among themselves and my hard-on subsided after a few minutes. I lay in the sun and dozed off for a few minutes until I heard the girls squealing with laughter down at the water. Rolling over I saw three naked girls kicking water at each other by the water's edge.

Three?? Wait a minute, one of them was Becky. I looked over to the blanket and saw the top and bottom pieces of her bikini lying on the blanket. Becky had a cute cottontail, which reflected in the sunlight where the bikini bottom used to be. Her ass was gorgeous and her tall, long, naked limbs looked simply beautiful in the afternoon sunshine. I sat up and watched my two sisters and my naked girlfriend enjoyed themselves by the water. Was this really happening?

I got up and walked down to meet them but when I reach the girls, June ran around behind me and before I knew it grabbed the band of my trucks and pulled them to my ankles. My penis popped out and pointed right at Becky. In the joy of discovering Becky had abandoned her bikini on the beach, I never realized my hard-on had returned with vigor.

Becky said, "Oh, Jack June was right, you do have a big penis."

Abandoning my swim trunk where they lay we played in the water, naked, for the rest of the afternoon. No one seemed surprised when Becky returned to the house without her bikini on or mentioned the fact that she left her luggage unpacked for the balance of the week. Becky's visit was a great success and we continued dating through the next year of college.

12