Jack is Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice bathes her face in the geyser of blood, running her hands up along her face, down her chest to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples, sliding them down further to part her own inner thighs as she begins to masturbate furiously.

Taking that as my cue, I continue to suck and drain at my vessel until I feel her body go completely limp and her pulse go still. Then, I shove the entire apparatus out of my way and grab Alice. She doesn't resist as she tears at my shirt like an animal. I shred her blouse and yank her skirt out of the way. She isn't wearing underwear and her smooth, pale, mound is shaved bare. I plunge myself into her with reckless abandon and she cries out as I take her across the room and slam her into the wall, cradling her small form in my hands. I thrust inside her tight, cold, cunt over and over again as she wails and claws in rapture. I bring my teeth down to her breasts and bite at her tiny nipples over and over while she buries her claws in my hair. I feel her begin to spasm around my cock and that spurns me to shoot my own load up into her womb.

We both sag to the ground and I slide out of here. Immediately, my survival instincts take over and I keep a close eye on Alice. One of Alice's aforementioned unusual feeding habits: she is a cannibal and she has devoured young vampires after mating.

Fortunately, it looks like I may have knocked the proverbial wind out of her at the moment. Her head is lolling about in a state of delirium and her eyes flutter half-closed.

"I knew...I liked you...for a reason," she breathes placing a bloody hand on my shoulder. I chuckle and place a kiss on it, sucking the blood off it.

"Ditto. So are you going to kill me now?" I ask wryly.

She makes a dismissive gesture, "Oh don't be so dramatic, Jack, really," she scoffs.

"I heard about Salt Lake City, Alice; what was it, nice little Mormon family of six torn into pieces with their blood used as finger paint?"

She waves a dainty hand, "I was hungry...and cranky."

Alice's method of hunting is fairly simple because of her youthful appearance: either she finds herself a pedophile (ridiculously easy in this day and age and oddly enough, no one seems to miss them when they're gone) or, and this is the more elaborate ploy, she gets adopted into some loving but clueless family, spends a few months playing Brady Bunch and then proceeds to have sex with half of them before killing and eating them all. Alice is one of the few vampires I know that does NOT have an age limit on her meals and that combined with her cannibalistic tendencies and her occasional blood frenzies is why we don't spend a lot of time together. Eventually she would get bored of me and then it would be her fangs in my throat.

"You're thinking awfully loud," she purrs. I smile slightly but I am definitely not letting myself getting lulled into anything resembling relaxed.

"You're awfully nosy," I reply evenly.

"I'd make it good for you, Jack. By the end, I promise you; you'd go out with a smile on your face," she grins at me and licks her fangs.

Ohhh-kay, time to be going.

I gather up the shreds of my clothing. Fortunately, there are other clothes laying around, probably belonging to the people decorating the walls that I can substitute for mine, which are just bloody rags at this point.

"Aww...leaving so soon?" Alice says with a pout.

"Leaving before you get bored," I reply evenly, still friendly though. Always need to keep things friendly with Alice. I've been on her bad side and it took me a week to re-grow my arm.

"Well, if you must, you must," she relents, "I still say you worry too much. It's not healthy in such a young man for you to fret so."

"Thank you for your concern and, as always, thank you for being an excellent hostess."

She smiles that coy little smile at me, "Oh anytime. Every time."

Right.

I head up the stairs and close the door. I'm not even five paces away when I can hear the screaming start: it sounds like Alice got bored a lot faster than I thought she would.

I quicken my pace.

Remember, no matter how bad you are, there's always something worse out there in the night. I grin to myself.

Still, it was fun.

12