Jackie and Artie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

"All we're really doing is recognizing and accepting the life we've already been living."

Smiling, Jackie said; "Artie honey, a minute ago you said that this just feels right to you. Are you sure about that? I want to know, because it does feel right to me. It feels so very right."

"Yes it feels right to me and I'm glad it feels that way to you too."

"It does, Artie I want to do this."

"I do too."

Jackie sat up. "Artie, get down on your knees on the floor."

Understanding exactly what Jackie had in mind. I slipped to the floor and kneeled at the foot of the bed.

Jackie moved so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Once she was settled she looked down at me and said; "You belong to me now."

Nodding, I said; "Yes I do."

"You've already pledged to obey and faithfully serve me for the rest of our lives."

"Yes I have."

"And I've pledged to care for you for the rest of our lives."

"You have."

"And we've both pledged to honor and love each other for the rest of our lives."

"Grinning up at Jackie, I said; "Yes we have."

Jackie extended her right foot. "As a symbol of your obedience, kiss my toes."

I cradled Jackie's foot in my hands and reverently kissed each of her toes. When I was finished I looked up at her and said; "I am your loyal servant."

Smiling, Jackie answered; "And I'm your benevolent mistress." She reached down, took hold of my arm and pulled me to my feet. "You may rejoin me on my bed."

As I climbed back onto Jackie's bed every nerve in my body was tingling with excitement.

As soon as I was kneeling next to her Jackie said; "You've been a very good little boy tonight. You deserve a reward. Would you like to cum?"

"Yes ma'am. I'd like that very much."

"Before you do that, I think it would be appropriate for you to express your gratitude to me."

"Of course Ms. Jacqueline; anything, anything at all."

Jackie rolled over onto her stomach. "Kiss my ass cuckboy."

While I'd been licking Jackie's ass since well before we were married, that evening we both knew it was going to be different. In the past it had always been unstated. It was simply something we did. Of course the fact that Jackie had never licked my ass should have spoken volumes. Since neither of us had chosen to acknowledge that detail it had been overlooked; until that night.

That night we both understood the significance of Jackie's instruction.

My naked wife lay on her stomach, her head resting on the backs of her hands. As I crawled between her parted thighs preparing to abase myself for her pleasure, Jackie whispered; "Cuckboy, I want this, I want this so badly."

"I want it too Ms. Jacqueline."

"Do you cuckboy?"

"Yes."

"Tell me why."

"I'm declaring my obedience."

"Is that all?"

"No."

"What else?"

"I'm acknowledging your superiority."

"Yes Artie, yes you are."

I spread Jackie's cheeks, exposing her tiny rosebud. For a moment there was nothing but silence. Neither of us moved neither of us spoke; both of us understood the significance of the moment.

I leaned forward. As I pressed my lips to Jackie's anus, she whispered; "Oh yes."

Closing my eyes, I kissed her.

In a hushed voice, Jackie said; "Yes cuckboy, that's what I want. Kiss my ass; show me that you belong to me. Show me that you'll do anything for me."

Unbelievably excited, I pushed my tongue into Jackie's asshole and French kissed her.

Giggling, Jackie said; "Artie, you've done this to me at least five hundred times, but it's never felt as good as it does tonight."

I wrapped my arms around Jackie's hips, buried my face between her cheeks and tried to push my tongue even deeper into her asshole.

Jackie cooed, "This is unbelievable."

Keeping her face resting on the mattress, Jackie moved up to her knees. This provided me with even greater access to her. I licked the entire length of the crevasse between her parted cheeks and then I pushed my tongue back into her anus again.

Reaching back with her right hand, Jackie massaged her clitoris. I sensed her excitement building. Closing my eyes, I made love to her rear. Jackie was my goddess; I relished this opportunity to worship her.

I felt the intense movement of Jackie's fingers on her clit. She was rubbing herself with a frenzy I'd never before seen. Her excitement fed my excitement. MY little cock was sticking straight out. I tried to push my tongue even deeper into her ass.

I thought about this woman whose ass I was licking. Jackie was a sexual lioness, but she was so much more. At Kelroy, Jackie had been elected to Phi Beta Kappa and graduated Magna Cum Laude. She was first in her law school class and after graduation she went to work for our cities most prestigious law firm. At the previous year's holiday party several of her coworkers told me that she was on a fast track to a full partnership. My wife was a very special person and I was fortunate to be able to serve her.

Thoughts of Jackie's evening with Mr. Taylor flashed through my mind. Of course she was going to enjoy the pleasures offered by a variety of men. Jackie was a superior. The freedom to fully enjoy all of the pleasures of life was a right that should be accorded to people of her station.

So was having a servant and I now understood that I was born to serve Jackie. As I licked my wife's ass I thought about how fortunate it had been that we'd found each other.

Suddenly I felt the muscles in Jackie's loins tighten. She gasped and then she arched her back and cried out, "Oh yes!" I sat up and waited patiently while my wife enjoyed her seventh orgasm of the evening.

Gradually the waves of pleasure subsided and Jackie collapsed on her bed, spent. I continued to wait. I was Jackie's servant. Disturbing her serenity wasn't an option for me. Several minutes passed. Finally Jackie rolled over and sat up. Looking at me, she smiled and said; "Artie, that was incredible. Having seven orgasms in one night is almost unheard of for me."

"Has it happened before?"

"Only a couple of times."

"Those must have been amazing evenings."

"They were, but not as amazing as this one."

"Will you tell me about them?"

"Of course I will but not tonight. It's getting late and you still haven't cum."

Incredibly aroused and overwhelmed with feelings of submissive masochism, I said; "Ms. Jacqueline, you've had a long, exciting day. You must be exhausted. I'm your servant; you don't need to worry about me."

"Don't you want to cum?"

"Yes, but I don't want to burden you. If you give me permission, I'll go to my room and take care of myself."

Jackie smiled. "You're still playing, aren't you Artie."

"I guess so, but..." I hesitated.

"But what Artie?"

"Ms. Jacqueline, I really do want to be your servant. I want this to be the way we live."

"I want that too Artie, but I don't want to live in separate bedrooms. I want you to sleep here in my room with me."

Bowing politely, I said; "Thank you Ms. Jacqueline. That's very benevolent of you. I would prefer that too."

Jackie stared at me. After a moment she said; "You really do want to live as my servant, don't you Artie."

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline I do."

"I'm sorry, I know you've told me that several times tonight, but it's kind of hard for me to believe it."

Suddenly feeling ashamed, I hung my head.

Jackie understood immediately. "Artie, I wasn't judging you." She smiled. "Actually I want it every bit as much as you do. It's just that it's hard for me to understand how you could want it."

"We're different."

"I know, we've talked about that."

"You may just have to trust that this is what I want."

"You're sure."

"Jacqueline, this was the most sexually exciting night of my life."

Jackie grinned. "It was for me too and I'm not talking about Clayt. He was fun but the really memorable part of the night was with you after I got home."

"For the past several years I've secretly fantasized about being your cuckold."

"Isn't it ironic that during all that time you really were my cuckold?"

"It is and it's a classic example of how our inhibitions, our insecurities and bad communication can cheat us. Jacqueline, I don't want to be cheated anymore. Tonight I became your willing cuckold and I hope your servant for life. I don't want to give that up."

"You don't have to give it up."

I smiled at Jackie.

She looked at me and asked; "Artie honey, are you sure?"

"I'm very sure."

"Okay." Jackie grinned. "This is going to be fun."

"I hope so."

"If I go too far will you tell me?"

"I'll call time out."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"All right, here goes." Jackie took a deep breath and said; "Cuckboy, it's time for you to cum. I could send you away and make you do it in private, but tonight it would please me to watch. As your mistress I believe that is my prerogative."

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline, of course it is."

"Sit at the end of the bed facing me."

"Yes ma'am."

I quickly moved into position. Once I was settled I looked at Jackie and waited. My tiny penis was sticking straight up."

"You may begin."

Suddenly struck by the utter humiliation of what I was about to do. I hesitated.

Recognizing my distress Jackie moved so that she was sitting next to me. She reached over, encircled my erect penis with her thumb and forefinger and slowly began stroking me. "Tonight I went to a hotel room with a man I just met. I sucked his cock and let him fuck me twice. You're my husband, the love of my life and my loyal servant. This is the least I can do for you."

"Thank you." It was lame, but it was the only response I could muster.

I closed my eyes. My wife's fingers felt wonderful.

Jackie silently stroked me, when she felt me relaxing she leaned over and whispered, "Can I tease you a little bit?"

I whispered back, "Yes please."

"It excites me when you say please."

"It excites me too." Jackie's ministration was rebuilding my confidence and my lust."

Sensing this, Jackie reached over with her free hand, picked up my hand and placed it on top of her fingers, the fingers that were stroking me. My hand was in between both of her hands, stroking my cock.

She whispered to me, if you'll masturbate for me, I'll masturbate for you."

I nodded, "Okay."

"Keep stroking your cock. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, I will."

Jackie disengaged her hands and placed my hand back on my cock. For a moment she held it there, slowly moving it up and down and then she released me. "Keep stroking yourself Artie."

"Yes ma'am."

Jackie repositioned herself so that she was once again seated at the head of the bed facing me. She spread her legs, exposing her naked shaved pussy. "Watch me Artie, watch me masturbate."

Jackie placed two fingers in the moist cleft of her pussy and began rubbing herself.

I stroked my cock and watched.

"Do you like that Artie? Do you like watching me rub my cunt?"

"Yes, very much."

"I like watching you too. Tonight I'd like to just watch you. Can I do that Artie?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good," Jackie pulled her fingers away from her glistening cunt, but she kept her legs spread.

"Keep stroking yourself Artie. I want to watch."

"I will."

"Can I tease you a little bit while I watch you jack off?"

"Yes please."

"I really do like it when you say please."

I smiled.

Jackie reached over, took two tissues out of the box on the night stand next to her side of the bed and handed them to me. "Here Artie, when you cum you can use these."

"Yes ma'am."

"Men like Clayt and Ron get to cum in my mouth or my pussy or on my tits; but you're a little cuckboy, so you have to use tissues. You understand that, don't you Artie?"

"Yes ma'am, I do."

"Keep stroking your little peepee for me."

"Yes ma'am."

Jackie watched me for a moment and then she said; "We have to do something about that pubic hair. It just isn't right. In fact tomorrow evening all your body hair has to go. Body hair is sexy for men like Clayt and Ron; little cuckboys like you should be smooth and clean."

"I understand." I was vigorously pumping my little penis. My voice was raspy with building excitement. I wasn't surprised. I'd been on a sexual edge since Connie had called me after school that afternoon. Earlier, when I was licking Jackie's ass I nearly came without any contact at all."

"It sounds like you're about to cum any second now. Of course that shouldn't be a surprise. You always have been a minute man. Laughing, Jackie said; "I guess that really should be minute boy, shouldn't it tiny dick."

Jackie studied me carefully. It was clear that she was still a little uneasy about taunting me.

I kept pumping my penis.

Jackie smiled and said; "Don't forget to use your tissue paper pussy. We don't want you to make a mess on my sheets, do we?"

Quickly shaking my head, I said; "No ma'am."

"Oh you are getting close, aren't you? Come on cuckboy, pump your little pecker for me. Make it spurt."

I felt the familiar preorgasmic tension building in my loins. I wrapped the tissues around the head of my penis, held them in place with my hand and masturbated myself with them. I noticed that my wife was watching with rapt attention.

The tension in my loins continued to build. Suddenly my first spurt of semen erupted into the tissues with a burst of intense pleasure. Carefully keeping the head of my penis wrapped in its cocoon of tissue, I continued pumping myself. Several more spurts of semen followed the first, but each one came with diminishing intensity until they finally ceased. Knowing that there would still be a dribble of cum I kept the tissues in place.

Recognizing that I was finished, Jackie said; "Wow that was fascinating. I've never watched a guy jack off before. I've done it for guys lots of times, but this is the first time I've ever seen a guy do it himself. You're really good at it."

My face flushed.

Jackie's smile suddenly turned into a frown.

I asked, "What's the matter?"

"Artie I'm sorry, I've been a lousy wife. I've neglected you and made you practice that skill. I should have been sucking you off every night"

"It's okay, that's all in the past." I smiled at Jackie. "And believe me; I perfected that particular skill long before I met you."

Jackie giggled. "While my method had to be different than yours; I perfected that particular skill a long time ago too."

I grinned at Jackie.

She said, "Maybe some night we could do it together. You know, watch each other."

"I'd like that."

Moving so she was next to me, Jackie kissed me on the lips and whispered; "I love you Artie."

"I love you too Jacqueline."

"Go flush your tissues. It's time for us to go to sleep."

When I returned from the bathroom Jackie had the covers pulled up around her. The covers on what had been my side of the bed were neatly folded down. It was clearly an invitation. Still before getting into bed I politely asked, "Ms. Jacqueline, may I join you tonight?"

Jackie smiled. "Please do."

I slipped into bed next to her and pulled my covers up. As soon as I was settled Jackie scooted over so she was next to me. I extended my arm and she cuddled into my shoulder.

"I don't ever want to stop cuddling with you Artie."

"I like it too Jacqueline."

"Are you okay? I mean, was tonight okay?"

"I had a wonderful time."

"Even when I was with Clayt?"

"Even then."

"I'm glad. I had a wonderful time too."

There was a moment of silence and then Jackie said; "Artie."

"Yes."

"Earlier you said you wanted to make this our real life style, not just a game. Did you mean that?"

"Yes I did."

"When Ron comes over for our date on Saturday afternoon I want you to be my servant and I want him to know it."

I'd been expecting this and I'd already decided that I wanted to try it, but I still had concerns. "If he gets abusive or even makes demeaning comments to me I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it."

"I know. I think I can control him. If it turns out that I can't I'll make him leave."

"What if he refuses to leave?"

"That's easy, I'll threaten to call his wife and tell her everything. Artie, we don't have anything to hide. Ron is the only one who has to be afraid that his wife will find out about our parties."

"That's a good idea."

"I'll also tell Ron that if he's in the least bit impolite towards you, I'll make him leave and I'll never party with him again."

"Are you willing to carry that threat out?"

"You mean, would I hesitate to cut things off with Ron? Hell no. Married men who want a little regular action on the side are easy to find. Now I just have to add two additional requirements for my long term playmates."

"What are they?"

"They have to be polite to my little cuckie husband and once in a while they have to be willing to let him watch."

I gasped.

Jackie giggled. "I gather the idea appeals to you."

"Yes."

"I won't let you watch all the time. I think having you there might be a little bit distracting for both my playmate and me; but once in a while it would be fun, especially if you'd enjoy it too."

"I understand. Yes, I would enjoy it."

"Remember, I don't make Ron wear a condom."

"I remember."

"You know what that means."

"Yes, I think I do. Saturday I'll have clean up duties."

"That's right, will you do it?"

"Yes."

"While Ron watches?"

I also suspected this was coming. While Part of me was horrified by the humiliation I would suffer, another part of me was unbelievably excited about it. Again I asked, "Can you control Ron?"

"Damn right I can."

Taking a deep breath, I said; "All right, I'll do it."

Jackie grinned. "Artie, that's wonderful. Saturday is going to be so much fun. I can't wait."

"I think it will be fun too, but I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about it."

"The first time a hot wife entertains her current boyfriend at home her little cuckie husband should be nervous."

We both laughed. Jackie sat up, kissed my cheek and then she lay back down. "Good night Artie, I love you."

"I love you too Jacqueline."

I lay quietly, trying to fall asleep. I couldn't, there was a question that had been nagging me all evening. Finally I Realized that if I was going to have any chance at all to get some rest that night, I had to have at least a brief answer. I rolled over and said; "Ms. Jacqueline, I have something I need to ask you."

"It's late Artie, can't it wait until morning?"

"No I don't think it can."

Rolling over so that she was facing me, Jackie said; "You're wondering about the necklace I was wearing tonight. You mentioned it earlier. That's what's on your mind, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I thought so. I'm sorry; I should have taken the time to tell you about it earlier. It's been an exciting evening. I just forgot. I wasn't trying to hide it from you. In fact I deliberately wore the necklace tonight so that you would see it. I intended to tell you about it, I really did."

"I believe you."

"Thanks, you know what my sister does for a living."

"Yes, she's some kind of investment counselor."

"That's true, but she's a special kind of investment counselor. She only takes extremely wealthy clients and she specializes in interesting investments."

"Interesting investments?"

"Wealthy people almost always have efficiently managed investment portfolios. They have all the high dividend yielding blue chip stocks they need. When they make new investments, they're looking for something that's going to pique their interest. Maybe a Broadway play, a new restaurant in Greenwich Village or a motion picture."

"Those are all risky investments."

"Yes they are, but we're talking about a group of clients who can afford to take an occasional loss. The thrill they get from being associated with a new four star New York City restaurant more than offsets the unpleasantness of a minor financial loss. Also, they aren't always losses, sometimes there are fabulous profits. A Broadway hit can earn its backers a fortune."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers