Jackie and Artie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

"And Natalie arranges those kinds of investments."

"Yes, she acts as a middle man."

"So what has this got to do with your necklace?"

"A little over a year ago Lionel Breckenridge came here to see Nattie."

"Who's Lionel Breckenridge?"

"He's a Hollywood producer. You may not have heard of him, but you've heard of the movies he produces. His last four films have all received Academy Award nominations for best picture of the year."

"All right, he's a Hollywood big shot."

Jackie laughed, "That's right. Anyway Nattie and Lionel are close business acquaintances. Nattie's clients are eager to invest in his films and Lionel is eager to take their money."

"I see."

"When Lionel came to town last year he and Nattie threw a party at the Kensington Grill for Nattie's investors. Lionel needed a date for the party and I was his date."

"And he gave you the necklace for being his date? That's a generous gift."

"Artie honey, that necklace is worth almost eight thousand dollars. Lionel's generous, but he's not that generous."

"So why did he give you the necklace?"

"Actually Lionel didn't give me the necklace."

"So why are you telling me about him?"

"Let me tell you the story, it will all become clear."

"Okay."

"After the party Lionel, Nattie and I all went back to Nattie's town house, where we had a little private party for Lionel."

"I thought you and Nattie never had sex together."

"We don't. Lionel has some rather sophisticated sexual tastes. He's a voyeur, he likes to watch. Two black guys, Richie and Marcus joined us there. They belong to my mom's sex club. They're bisexual."

"I see."

"Artie, last night I told you that I've done some things that would shock you. This is one of them. Richie, Marcus and I put on a show for Lionel. Nattie was there two, but she was entertaining Lionel."

I slowly nodded.

Jackie watched me. After a moment she asked; "Artie, do you hate me?"

Shaking my head, I said; "No, not at all. That seems pretty harmless to me."

"Thank you Artie. I've done similar shows at my mom's sex club. So has Nattie and so has my mom."

"I thought the three of you never had sex in the same room."

"We don't, not when we're each with a partner. These are shows. Shows have boundaries. There are the participants and there is an audience. The audience never gets involved with the participants."

"Okay, I guess that makes sense. So how does the necklace fit into all of this?"

"Lionel loved the show and he was rather taken with me. Two weeks after that party Lionel called Nattie and explained that he was meeting a major investor at the investor's mansion on Cape Cod. He asked Nattie to ask me if I might be willing to join him there. He explained that the investor and his wife had some very sophisticated sexual tastes. He'd told them about me, including the fact that I was a successful attorney. That intrigued them."

"I gather you agreed to go."

"Artie, I did. I wanted to help Nattie, I like Lionel and I was as curious about the investors as they were about me."

"I see."

"Artie, this was one of those times that I lied to you and I'm so sorry about that. Remember when I had to go to that weekend legal conference in Boston last year?"

I smiled. "You really went to Cape Cod, didn't you?"

"Yes; Artie, I did. I'm sorry; I couldn't tell you the truth."

"I know. Your mother and I talked about the lies earlier today. I understand the dilemma you were in. Frankly, if you hadn't lied we might not still be together and that would be awful."

"Thank you Artie, I think it would be too."

"Okay, so tell me about Cape Cod."

"Artie, you understand that in this life style people are discreet."

"You mean I shouldn't talk about this in the faculty lounge at school."

Jackie laughed. "I guess that's sort of what I meant."

"Don't worry, I'll be discreet."

"The couple in Cape Cod are Donald and Michelle Kline. They're billionaires and they're also unbelievably kinky. They're heavily into the same lifestyle that we're just beginning; only they're in graduate school and we're still in the second grade."

"You're telling me that this Donald Kline is a submissive cuckold."

"That's right."

"And his wife is a dominant hot wife."

"Exactly."

"Wow. So why did they invite you to Cape Cod?"

"They wanted me to party with them and Lionel wanted to watch."

"What happened?"

"It was a fabulous afternoon and evening. They're mansion is on a cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean."

"It sounds wonderful."

"It was. Michelle, her friend Tammy, Lionel and I spent the afternoon lounging on the patio while Little Donny waited on us."

"The billionaire?"

"Yes, but he's also Michelle's slave."

"Damn."

"Later he served us a dinner that he'd prepared. Artie we drank several bottles of wine that were absolutely incredible."

"It sounds like it was an amazing day."

"It was. After dinner we retired to their library where Lionel and Tammy drank cognac and watched Michelle and I play on the couch while Donny kneeled at Tammy's feet."

"Is Michelle a lesbian?"

"No, both Michelle and her friend Tammy are women like my mother, my sister and me. We love sex in almost all of its variations."

"And that Lionel guy just wanted to watch?"

"Pretty much, Tammy jacked him off during the show. Nattie did the same thing while he was watching Richie, Marcus and me at Nattie's town house."

"A hand job was all he wanted?"

"Artie, are you being judgmental about other people's sexual inclinations."

Suddenly realizing the hypocrisy of my question, I shook my head and said; "No, I'm just new at all of this."

Jackie nodded. "It's okay, I understand. Just try to remember that you have to keep an open mind."

"I will."

"Good."

Trying to sound sophisticated, I said; "The Klines sound like interesting people."

Laughing, Jackie said; "Listen to you, the Klines sound like interesting people. Artie, tell the truth. You're completely amazed by all of this, aren't you."

I sheepishly answered; "Yes, that's true, but I am interested. I really do want to learn more about this lifestyle."

"I'm glad."

"I wish I could have met the Klines."

"Maybe you still can. They invited me to come back. All I'd have to do is call them. If I tell them about you I'm sure they'd be eager to meet you." Jackie stared at me. After a moment she added, "You do understand that you'd be going as my slave."

A little tingle of excitement rippled through me. Trying to maintain both my composure and my dignity, I took a quick breath and said; "Yes, of course."

Jackie smiled and then she asked; "Would you like me to do that?"

"I think I would, but let's wait a little while. As you just pointed out, we're still in the second grade. Let's try to at least get to junior high before we start trying to play with experts."

Jackie nodded. "I think that's a good idea."

"So what about the necklace?"

"Oh yes; a week after I got back a package was delivered to my office. When I opened the package I found the necklace along with a note that said, 'Thanks for a wonderful afternoon and evening.' It was signed, Michelle and Donny."

"You said the necklace was worth eight thousand dollars."

"About that; it was made in Amsterdam. The diamonds are all real."

"Wow."

"Artie are you mad at me?"

I shook my head. "No, not at all."

"If you are we can sell the necklace."

"Why would we do that? We don't need the money and it's a beautiful piece of jewelry."

"Thank you Artie. I really would like to keep it."

"My only concern is that someone might see it and try to rob you. You could get hurt in the process."

"I only wear it when I'm going to the Goldenrod. The businessmen there aren't going to rob me and the hotels are all within a block of the restaurant. The street is well lit and heavily patrolled by the police. The convention trade is important to the city. They don't want any crime."

"Okay."

"Thank you Artie. Do you have any more questions about the necklace?"

"No, now I understand how you got it. I was worried that it was a gift from some big cocked wealthy tycoon who was madly in love with you."

"Artie honey, I'm afraid you're stuck with me. I'm not going to leave you for money and I'm sure as hell not going to leave you for a bigger cock."

Jackie paused for a moment and then she said, "I do have to admit that if a guy with a really hot pickup truck comes by you might be history."

I laughed. "I always suspected you had a soft spot for guys who drive big pickup trucks."

Grinning, Jackie asked; "Are you ready to go to sleep now?"

I knew Jackie was tired. I was tired too, but there was one more question I needed to ask before I could go to sleep.

"Ms. Jacqueline I'm sorry, but there is one more question I'd like to discuss with you."

"Artie it really is late. Can't it wait until morning?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Jacqueline, but it really can't."

"Okay, go ahead and ask."

"You enjoyed Mr. Taylor tonight, didn't you?"

"Yes Artie, I did. I already told you that."

"I know, I just wanted to reconfirm it."

"I did, can we go to sleep now?"

"Please bear with me for another minute."

Sighing, Jackie said; "Okay."

"You told me that he had a big thick cock and he knew how to use it."

"Yes that's exactly what I told you."

"Do you wish you could see him again?"

"Sure, He was fun. I'd love to party with him again, but I won't be able to do that. He's leaving town Friday afternoon."

"That means he'll still be here tomorrow evening."

"Artie, I'm going to spend tomorrow evening with you and the girls." Jackie paused. For a moment she was silent and then she sat up and looked at me. "Artie, do you want me to get together with Clayt tomorrow night?"

"Yes I do. If he was good I can't think of any reason you shouldn't try to enjoy him one more time before he leaves on Friday."

"What about you and the girls?"

"The girls will be fine. This won't be the first time you've been out two nights in a row. I'll be at home. I'll take care of them and make sure they have a nice evening. You'll be home Friday night and all weekend. That will give plenty of opportunities to spend time with the girls."

"Ron is coming over Saturday afternoon."

"Yes, but he'll leave before supper, won't he?"

"Of course."

"That means you'll be able to spend all of Saturday evening with the girls."

"What about you Artie? I want to spend some time with you too." Jackie smiled. "Especially some personal time."

"We'll have Friday night and all weekend too. The girls go to bed early. That will give us plenty of personal time. You also won't have to be out that late tomorrow night."

"What do you mean?"

"You already know Clayt. I'm sure you remember his room number. You can call him and set up a date. You won't have to waste time going to the Goldenrod."

"Are you're suggesting that I meet Clayt at his hotel room?"

"You told me that sometimes men you've met before will call you when they visit here again. Don't you meet them at their hotel room?"

"Yes, but Artie I don't want to push you too hard."

"You're not. We both want this lifestyle. Tonight I got to watch you meet a man in a bar who took you up to his hotel room for sex. That was unbelievably exciting for me. If you get together with Mr. Taylor tomorrow evening I'm going to have my first experience as a cuckold husband who has to stay home and take care of the children while his hot wife is out on a date with another man."

"And that will excite you?"

Sighing, I said; "Yes Ms. Jacqueline, it will."

"I'm sorry Artie. I know it embarrasses you when I ask questions like that. I have to do it. While I may be more sexually sophisticated than you are, this lifestyle is just as new to me as it is to you. Actually you know more about it than I do. You've been reading about it on the Internet for a couple of years. I was introduced to it yesterday."

"I know, it's just that when you ask me those questions I feel like you're judging me."

"I'm not Artie. My mom and Nattie aren't either. We also live a life that many people are eager to condemn. We're just as sensitive about being judged as you are. Our problem, which you so deftly expressed earlier, is that we view the world from different perspectives. My mom, Nattie and I are all dominants. We're not submissive. It's hard for us to understand some of the things that excite you."

I smiled. "It's going to take us time, a lot of honest communication and some serious effort before we're both completely comfortable with our new life."

"I think you're right, but I want to try. I think it will be worth it."

"I do too."

"All right, let's get back to the question of the moment. Do you really want me to get together with Clayt tomorrow night?"

"I do. Now that we've both made the decision to adopt this life I want to start experiencing it."

"You're sure?"

"I'm very sure."

"I would enjoy partying with Clayt again and I have an easy day tomorrow. If he's willing, I could meet him at his hotel room as early as six o'clock. We can have a good time and I'll still be home by 8:30 at the latest."

"You should do it. I want you to do it."

"All my date clothes are at my mom's. That means I won't be able to come home before my date. I'll have to go to my mom's instead."

"I'll like it when you have those clothes here. I would love to watch you get ready for a date."

"Would you really?"

"Oh yes."

"I think that would be pretty hot too." Jackie smiled at me for a moment and then she said; "Last chance to back out."

"I don't want to back out."

Grinning, Jackie said; "Okay, I'll call Clayt in the morning."

"Is there any way you could let me know if you do have a date? Maybe you could call your mom and I could call her during the day."

"You can call my mom, she'd love to talk to you; but I'll call your school and leave a message for you. I tell the office secretary to tell you that I have a date with a hot guy after work and I'll be a little late getting home."

I stared at Jackie in horror.

She winked at me. "I'm just teasing you cuckboy. I'll tell them I have a late meeting."

Laughing, I said; "Actually the first idea is kind of hot, but I think it might make life a little too complicated."

Jackie nodded. "I agree, let's go with plan B."

"I like plan B."

"So it's decided, I'm going to try to get together with Clayt tomorrow after work and you're okay with that?"

"I'm definitely okay with that."

Giggling, Jackie said; "That gives me a little something extra to look forward to during my day tomorrow." She paused and looked at me. "I'm sorry, does it upset you if I say things like that."

"You mean telling me that the prospect of sex with a hot guy brightens your day? Maybe a little, but I'm a submissive masochist. A little taunting brightens my day."

"Artie, we really are going to have fun together." Jackie threw her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips. We hugged each other for a moment and then she whispered, "Are you ready to go to sleep now."

"Yes, I really am. I'm tired."

"Me too. It's been an amazing day, but now it's time to end it."

I Pulled the covers up.

Jackie cuddled up next to me and said; "Good night Cuckboy."

Grinning, I said; "Good night Ms. Jacqueline."

"My pussy tingles when you call me Ms. Jacqueline."

"I thought you were tired."

"I am tired, but I'm also a sex crazed slut."

"Go to sleep. You'll you have more fun with Mr. Taylor tomorrow if you're well rested."

"Mmmm, Clayt's cock, now there's something to dream about."

"Good night Ms. Jacqueline."

"Goodnight Cuckie." Jackie giggled.

I did too.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers