Jackie and Artie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed and then licked the sensitive spot right under the head of Phil's cock.

Laughing, Phil said; "Connie honey, you have a wicked tongue."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Hell no, as far as I'm concerned you can lick me there for the rest of the night."

Connie kissed and licked Phil's cock again and then still stroking it, she said; "Jackie does this too."

Phil nodded. "Yeah she does and she's almost as good at it as you are."

"Cuckboy, I'll bet she did this for Clayt tonight. Do you think he enjoyed it?"

I didn't respond. At that moment I was incredibly nervous, unbelievably aroused and completely befuddled.

"Cuckboy, I asked you a question. It's not polite to ignore your superiors."

In an attempt to regain some composure, I took a deep breath. It helped. I managed to stammer out a rather pathetic; "Madam Constance, I don't know."

"You don't know? Let me ask you an easier question. Do you think Jackie sucked Clayt's cock tonight?"

Realizing that Connie was trying to make this a cuckold fantasy session for me, I relaxed. "Yes ma'am, I'm sure she did."

"Do you think he enjoyed it?"

Getting into the spirit of her game, I eagerly answered; "I hope so."

Connie raised her eyebrows in amazement. "You hope so? That's a funny thing to say. We're talking about your wife sucking another man's cock."

Shaking his head, Phil said; "No it's not, Artie's a cuck. He wants Jackie and her dates to have a good time. It's important to him; at least that's what Teddy tells me."

"Is that true Artie?" Connie now sounded like an inquisitor.

Suddenly feeling ashamed of my deviant cuckold desires, I shrugged. I'm sure my face had turned deep shade of crimson.

Phil intervened; "Connie, you're embarrassing him."

Connie thought for a moment and then she said; "You're right. Artie, please forgive me. I was trying to play with you; but then well I got curious and then I guess I was being kind of judgmental. Artie I really am sorry. I don't ever want to judge anybody's sexual inclinations, especially yours."

She sighed; "Who am I to judge anybody? I destroyed two marriages. Artie..."

"Time-out." I interrupted Connie.

Connie nodded.

I said; "It's okay, I understand. In fact, I'm glad you asked."

"You are? Why?"

"Connie, if this is going to work, we have to try to understand each other. It's important that I understand that you, Jackie and Nattie can enjoy sex with a man without developing an emotional attachment and..."

Smiling, Connie said; "And we need to understand that you not only want Jackie to enjoy her playmates, you want her playmates to enjoy her too."

Still feeling ashamed, I quietly said; "I suppose that's part of my masochism."

Connie shook her head. "No Artie, it just is and that's all that matters. Explanations shouldn't be necessary. For a moment I forgot that, please forgive me."

"Apologies shouldn't be necessary either; but if it makes you feel better, you're forgiven." I winked at Connie.

She grinned and said; "Artie I love you."

"I love you too Connie."

"All right, we're all happy again. Can we end the time-out and get back to the sex game. I was getting a great blow job and right now my dick is so hard that I'm afraid that if somebody bumps it, it might shatter."

Chuckling, I said; "That's pretty hard."

"Damn right it is cuckboy and at this moment I'm in desperate need of a set of feminine lips to ease my distress."

Connie laughed. "Big boy, I'm just as eager to finish that blow job as you are; but before I can do that I have to be sure that Artie and I are okay."

"All right, let's get busy doing some serious reassuring."

I smiled.

Connie asked, "Artie, are you sure you're okay?'

"Yeah Connie, I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm okay too." She giggled. ""But I'll be a lot better when I have Phil's cock back in my mouth."

"Shall we end our time-out?"

Connie smiled. "I'm ready if you are."

"Madam Constance, the time-out is officially ended."

Connie turned to Phil. "Are you and your hot rod ready to go?"

"Baby my seat belt is fastened and my engine is revving."

"Then it's time to hit the accelerator." Connie slipped Phil's cock back into her mouth and started sucking him with a passion I'd never imagined. It was obvious that my mother-in-law relished giving head.

Watching her blatant display of wanton sexuality inflamed my own arousal. Overwhelmed with the desire for some sexual stimulation of my own, I unconsciously reached down to touch my penis. Of course I found it locked in a plastic cage.

I realized that while Connie and Phil were ardently enjoying each other, I was now prohibited from indulging in even the meager pleasure of solitary masturbation. The significance of that new awareness ignited my masochism. My excitement spiraled. Recognizing that as a cuckold my sexual involvement with others was now mostly going to be limited to passive voyeurism, I leaned back against the wall and continued watching Connie suck Mr. Harper's cock.

Suddenly I heard footsteps in the hall. I turned. Connie stopped sucking Phil's cock and also turned. Phil sat up. All three of us watched and listened.

Someone tried to open the door to Jackie's office. It was of course locked. We heard the sound of a key being inserted into the lock. We waited.

A second later the door opened and Jackie stepped into the room. She surveyed the scene in front of her and said; "I seem to have found a kinky little party. May I join you?"

Connie smiled and said; "Of course dear, would you like to take my place?"

Jackie shook her head. "No thank you mom. I rarely get to watch you and when it comes to giving head, you're a grand master and I still have a lot to learn." She walked over to me and put her arm around my waist. "Besides, right now I want to focus my attention on my sweetie."

"Jackie it's been a while, but if memory serves me right you're a bit of a grand master yourself."

Smiling, Jackie said; "Thanks Phil, you always were a charmer. I've missed you and now that I see your magnificent cock again I have to admit that I miss you even more."

"I've missed you too Jackie. Why don't we try to get together?"

"Rumor has it that Janice, Linda and my mom have taken all the spots on your dance card."

"They've taken most of them, but I'll always have an open spot for you."

"I'm free Tuesday; we could have lunch together at the Kings Inn Motel."

Phil grinned. "I love having lunch at the Kings Inn and while I do believe that I'm free Tuesday, I really should check with my secretary first."

"Can you let me know tomorrow?"

"Certainly."

"Why don't you call Artie and let him know. You can call him tomorrow on his cell phone after his last class ends at 2:30."

Jackie turned to me. "You don't mind keeping track of my dates for me, do you Sweetie? After all, you are my servant. It seems like an appropriate duty."

I was completely unglued. My wife had just returned from an evening of sex with another man. When she arrived home she'd walked into her private office and found me watching her mother giving a blow job to a man she'd partied with in the past. Jackie then proceeded to make a motel lunch date with this man for the following Tuesday and announced to me that I was now going to be in charge of keeping the calendar of her dates. Speechless, I stared at my wife.

Recognizing my state of disarray, Jackie said; "Sweetie, you're overwhelmed right now, aren't you."

I quietly answered, "Yes ma'am."

Jackie turned to Phil. "Phil honey, I think it might be better if tomorrow you call my cell and leave a message. Connie has my number."

Phil nodded.

Realizing that this was not what I wanted, I quickly pulled myself together and said; "No Ms. Jacqueline, it will be okay. Mr. Harper can call me tomorrow afternoon. You're right; keeping track of your dates is an appropriate duty for me. I want to do it, please."

Jackie studied me. After a moment she said; "Artie honey, are you sure. I don't want to push you too fast."

I took a deep breath and said; "Yes ma'am, I'm sure. I'm absolutely sure."

"Very well then." Jackie turned back to Phil. "Phil, you can call Artie on his cell phone tomorrow after 2:30."

Connie said; "I've got his number. I'll give it to you later."

Once again Phil didn't say anything, he just nodded. It was clear that he understood that Jackie and I were going through a period of change and growth. I was impressed by the remarkable sensitivity he was demonstrating. It was easy to understand how he'd managed to become good friends with his girlfriend's cuckold husband.

Looking at Jackie, Connie said; "Honey, earlier tonight Artie and I had a long talk about all of this. Things are happening quickly, but I think that's his preference. This is the lifestyle he wants. While he realizes that at times it's going to be an emotional challenge for him, he wants to begin living this life as quickly as he can. He doesn't want us to slow the transition; he wants us to speed it up. He wants us to push him. He wants to be your submissive cuckold husband."

Jackie turned to me. "Is that true Artie?"

"Yes ma'am, it is." And then I smiled at Connie. "Thank you Madam Constance, that was an extremely well-articulated summary of my feelings."

Connie grinned. "Thank you Artie, I think that's the nicest compliment I've ever been given."

"Hey, I've told you that you have fabulous tits." The twinkle in Phil's eyes betrayed him. It was apparent to all of us that he understood exactly why Connie had been so pleased by my compliment. She was used to men telling her that she was sexy and beautiful. I'd just implied that I thought she was smart. He was teasing his good friend.

Playfully slapping his erection, Connie said; "Be thankful you have this big beautiful cock, because with an attitude like that you could easily end up with Rosie and her five friends as your only sex partner."

Phil politely bowed his head and said; "Madam Constance, please forgive my impetuous comment. While you are certainly a beautiful and sexually desirable woman, I have always felt that your intellect is your most attractive quality,"

Connie laughed. "Oh that's much better. You deserve a reward." She leaned forward, slipped Phil's cock into her mouth and started sucking him again.

Phil winked at me. I grinned.

Next to me, Jackie said; "I want to know about this new name, Madam Constance. Where did that come from?"

Momentarily taking Phil's cock out of her mouth, Connie said; "Artie came up with it. I like it. We decided that from now on unless we're around the girls, that's how he's going to address me." She put Phil's cock back in her mouth and resumed sucking him.

Jackie said; "I like it too." And then she turned to me and said; "It appears that you and my mother have had a very interesting evening. Later I'd like to hear more about it; but right now I want both of us to watch. I rarely get to see my mother in action and when it comes to giving head, she really is an artist"

Phil nodded. "You got that right."

The entire time we were talking Connie had kept her hand wrapped around Phil's cock. Once she started sucking him again it didn't take her long to make him cum.

I also suspected that since Jackie was now at home Connie wanted to finish Phil as quickly as she could so they could leave us alone. They also had an exciting evening planned for themselves and I was certain they wanted to get to Connie's house so they could get down to some serious sex.

When Phil came Connie kept his cock in her mouth. Jackie had told me that she, Connie and Nattie all felt this was extremely personal and only did it for men who were good friends. Phil was of course a very good friend.

As soon as he was finished ejaculating Connie stood up and walked directly over to me. She was keeping her lips tightly sealed. Jackie and I both knew why.

Jackie said; "Artie, I do believe my mother wants to give you a kiss."

I nervously nodded. "Yes ma'am."

While consuming another man's cum is a big part of the submissive cuckold fantasy, reading about it and actually doing it are two distinctly different acts. For the first time in my life I was confronted with actually doing it and I was wavering. I was certain Phil was healthy, so I knew it wasn't going to hurt me. I also knew that people swallowed semen all the time. My concerns were purely psychological.

And then I remembered Connie's earlier words. "This is the lifestyle he wants. While he realizes that at times it's going to be an emotional challenge for him, he wants to begin living this life as quickly as he can. He doesn't want us to slow the transition; he wants us to speed it up. He wants us to push him. He wants to be your submissive cuckold husband."

While Connie had been flattered when I told her that was an extremely well-articulated summary of my feelings, I hadn't been trying to flatter her. It really was a well-articulated summary of my feelings. Now I had to remember the feelings I'd expressed to Connie that had led her to make that assessment.

It was easy and the recollection helped. I wanted to be Jackie's submissive cuckold husband and submissive cuckold husbands always submitted to the indignation of cleaning up their hot wives after they were finished enjoying their stallions.

The day after tomorrow Jackie was going to be entertaining her friend Ron in our house and I was going to be present. The extent of my role was still being decided, but Jackie had made it abundantly clear that I was going to be required to clean her up. She wasn't talking about using wash cloths and towels.

Realizing that this wasn't a question of will I lick up another man's cum, but rather how soon will I start doing it; I decided that now was as good a time as I was ever going to find. I was with three open minded people I liked and trusted. I nodded to Connie.

Smiling, she placed a hand on each side of my face, pulled me to her and pressed her lips against mine.

Next to me, Jackie whispered; "Open your mouth Artie."

I obeyed.

I felt Connie push her tongue into my mouth. It was coated with a slimy bland goo that I knew was Phil's semen. The social convention of our culture dictated that I was supposed to wretch and maybe even vomit. I didn't. While it was unbelievably humiliating, I was a submissive masochist which actually made the humiliation breathtakingly exciting.

I kissed Connie back. She mashed her lips against mine and pushed her cum coated tongue even deeper into my mouth. I responded by greedily sucking it clean.

Next to me, Jackie said; "This is so fucking hot."

Connie broke off the kiss and stepped back. Grinning at her daughter, she said; "Yes dear, it really is."

Smiling sheepishly, I nodded in agreement. At that moment I was both aroused and ashamed.

Noticing my ambivalence, Phil stood, pulled up his pants and walked over to me. As he patted me on my shoulder, he said; "Artie, it's okay. I've watched Linda do that to Teddy lots of times. It doesn't make you less of a man."

He laughed, "Hell, Teddy is one of the most stalwart, upstanding guys I've ever met. If I'm ever in a jam I can't think of anyone I'd rather have in my corner. I just met you, but you strike me as the same kind of guy."

He shrugged, "Okay, a little humiliation gets you off. So what? It doesn't hurt anybody and frankly, it makes you an interesting game player. Believe me, there is nothing more boring than a swinger's party where everyone is into vanilla sex and nothing else."

Connie nodded. "That's for sure. If I know it's going to be a party like that I'd rather stay home or go to a motel. At least then my partner and I can focus all of our attention on getting each other off. If I go to a sex party, I want to do a little role playing and I want to see a little role playing."

Phil grinned. "Artie, at a sex party, Connie, Jackie and Nattie love to be sluts and they do it well."

"Janice and Linda aren't too bad either." Jackie was smiling.

Slipping her arm around Phil's waist, Connie said; "And studman here plays the role of a bad ass mother fucker better than anyone I've ever met. I love it when he makes Linda get down on her knees, unzip his pants and suck his cock while everyone else is watching."

I quietly asked, "Has Teddy ever been in the room when you did that with Ms. Linda."

Flashing me a knowing smile, Phil said; "Lots of times."

Next to me, Jackie said; "Would you like to watch a stud do that with me? Would it excite you to see your wife acting like a slut for another man?"

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline, it would." I was breathless with excitement.

Jackie leaned over and kissed my cheek. "It would excite me too sweetheart."

I smiled at her.

Connie said; "We could easily set up a little party."

Laughing, Phil said; "Connie we'll have plenty of opportunities to talk about that in the future. Right now, you need to get dressed. We should be leaving. Jackie just got home from a date and both Linda and Teddy tell me that's one of their favorite moments."

"Of course, I'll get my dress." Connie picked up Jackie's silk robe, threw it over her shoulders and hurried out of Jackie's office.

Following her, Jackie called; "Mom, I'll go with you."

After they left Phil said, "Artie why don't we wait in the living room."

"Yes sir, that's a good idea."

I followed Phil out of Jackie's office. As we walked into the living room he said; "You really should meet Teddy."

"I'd like that."

"Do you play golf?"

"I grew up two blocks from a municipal golf course. I played a lot while I was in high school, but I haven't swung a club since I left for college. Golf requires both time and money."

Phil nodded. "When you're in college you don't have either one and I'm sure that right now most of your spare time is devoted to your girls."

"It is."

Behind us, Connie said; "Were you thinking of inviting Artie to play golf with you and Teddy Saturday morning?"

Phil and I both turned. Jackie and Connie were standing in the door to the living room. Connie was wearing her dress and carrying her garment bag.

Phil answered her. "I was. I think meeting Teddy might be helpful for him and a golf course is a nice place to get to know someone."

Jackie said; "I think that's a nice idea, but Artie and I have plans for this Saturday. Could he join you a week from Saturday?"

Looking at me, Jackie added; "Don't worry, Connie and I can take care of the girls. You do plenty of babysitting for me. You deserve a chance to get out once in a while too."

Phil turned to me. "Would you like to join us?"

"I don't have any golf clubs."

Shaking her head, Jackie said; "Artie honey, I earn a substantial salary. We can afford a new set of clubs for you."

"Really?"

"Yes sweetie, we can."

Smiling at Phil, I said; "I would love to join you."

"Good, I'll get a tee time Saturday while I'm at the course. I'll call you."

"All right." I was excited. It had been years since I played golf.

Connie walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Artie, it was a fun evening."

"I had fun too Connie. And Phil, it was nice to meet you."

"It was nice to meet you too Artie."

Connie grabbed Phil's arm and pulled him to the front door. "Let's go big boy. That blow job got me in the mood for some serious fucking."

As they walked out the front door, Phil was laughing. "Connie, I've got a stiff proposition for you."

Giggling, Connie said; "I'm hoping for a lengthy presentation."

12