Jackie and Artie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,908 Followers

Concerned about how I was reacting to this, Jackie watched me.

I shrugged. "It's okay. Sometimes I'm not sure I understand our new life style either."

Jackie laughed. "But you are enjoying it, aren't you."

"Yeah, I really am."

"So am I."

"So what happened after you talked?"

"While we were talking I kept my hand on Clayt's cock. I wasn't stroking it or anything like that. I was just idly playing with it. I like to do that with guys. It's fun and I can also tell when they're starting to get hard again."

"It's also a bit of an incentive."

"Yes I suppose it is." Jackie reached over and laid her hand on my plastic encased penis. "Is this an incentive too?"

"It is, but it would be even more of an incentive if I wasn't wearing the chastity cage."

"But you're my good little cuckboy and we both know good little cuckboys are expected to wear chastity cages. You do want to be my good little cuckboy, don't you?"

"Yes." While my excitement was evident in my voice, there was also a twinge of disappointment.

"Don't worry sweetie, at the end of an exciting evening I believe in rewarding my good little cuckboy. I'll make sure you have some fun tonight too. Maybe not as much fun as Clayt had, but you'll get to have a little fun.

My wife's words sent a surge of masochistic excitement rippling through my loins. Another man had just spent the evening freely enjoying her favors and now she was promising that I could have a little pleasure too. I truly was a cuckold. While Mr. Taylor had been encouraged to enjoy as much of the cake as he wanted, I was going to be limited to a few left over crumbs.

Bowing submissively, I said; "Thank you Ms. Jacqueline. I appreciate your generosity."

Jackie stared at me. After a moment I saw a glimmer of recognition in her eyes. She hadn't actually been aware of the significance of her statement. Now understanding the full implications of her words, she said; "Artie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

Smiling, I said; "Don't worry, I thought it was exciting."

"You did?" But then Jackie shook her head and said; "Of course you did. Artie honey, I'm sorry. It's going to take me a little time to completely understand this new life style. Please don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I love it and I'm not judging you." She paused to think.

I waited.

Finally, Jackie said; "We're different. That's not bad. In fact, it's good." She grinned. "Actually, it's wonderful. It's why this is all going to work. Still, because we're so different it's going to take us or at least me some time to understand it. Artie, I love sex. I love it in all of its manifestations. I like it kinky and dirty and like it sweet and romantic. Mostly I just like it and I like it in large quantities. Honey, I think about it all the time."

"I think about it a lot too."

"Yes, I'm sure you do; but we're different."

"You're dominant and I'm submissive."

"Yes, but there's more."

I waited.

"I want sex all the time."

"I do too."

"But being denied sex excites you. That's what's hard for me to understand."

Shrugging, I said; "I'm a masochist. You're not."

Jackie laughed. "I'm a slut. You're not."

"Can men be sluts?"

"Damn right they can. I know a few of them. They can't seem to ever keep their pants zipped"

Grinning, I said; "And you can't keep your knees together."

"Does that bother you?"

"No, it excites me. I want you to spread your legs for other men."

Jackie giggled. "That's good, because I love spreading my legs for other men."

"And I love hearing about it."

"Just hearing about it?" Jackie was leering at me.

Nervously, I answered; "Maybe watching."

"And that's all?" Now Jackie was staring at me.

"I like the way we make love. I'm enjoying tonight."

"You mean eating my pussy and ass after another man fucked me?"

"Yes."

"But don't you want to fuck me?" Jackie was pushing me.

Excited and feeling very much like a cuckold, I answered; "I do, but that's a pleasure that should be reserved for your playmates."

Jackie smiled. "And that's what's hard for me to understand."

Now grasping what she was trying to explain, I said; "It is for me too. It doesn't make sense, but I find it exciting. I don't know what else I can say."

"I can't explain why it's so difficult for me to be faithful to you."

I nodded. "I think we just have to accept what we are and who we are."

Jackie grinned. "A cuckold and a slut."

Grinning back, I said; "Damn right and proud of it too."

"Damn fucking right." Jackie was laughing.

"There is one thing I do want."

"What's that?"

"I need to know that you do love me."

"Artie honey, you don't ever have to worry about that. I'll always love you."

"And I'll always love you too Jackie."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Jackie took my wrist, pulled me to her and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. It was a kiss filled with passion and love.

After we kissed we silently held each other. Finally Jackie pushed back and stared into my eyes. "I love you Artie. I really do and I always will."

"I know, I love you too Jackie."

We smiled at each other and then Jackie whispered, "Do you still want to hear more about my date with Clayt?"

Sitting up, I said; "Damn right I do."

Jackie sat up, piled up the pillows at the head of her bed and lay back against them. Patting a spot next to her, she said; "Lie down cucky. I want you to be comfortable."

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline, thank you." I was grinning.

As soon as I was settled Jackie reached over, placed her hand on my caged penis and started gently caressing it with her fingertips. "While Clayt and I were talking I was playing with him just like this."

"I'll bet he enjoyed it."

"I'm sure he did because it was only a few minutes before I felt his cock stirring again."

"He recovered quickly."

"Yes, he did."

"Did you suck him again?"

"I did, but just to get him hard. Once he was erect I got a condom from my purse and rolled it on to him."

"You supplied the condom?"

"Yes, I always do."

"You do? It seems like that should be the guy's responsibility."

Jackie shook her head. "Absolutely not. Condoms are too important. I want to be sure it's high quality and it fits."

"It fits?"

"Artie honey, think about it. You and Clayt shouldn't be wearing the same size condom. If it fit him it would slip off of you and if it fit you it would be likely to break while Clayt was using it."

"So they come in different sizes?"

"Yes sweetie, they do."

"How many sizes are there?"

"It depends on the brand, but basically small, medium, large and extra-large."

"I suppose I'd need a small."

"Yes honey, you would."

"Did Mr. Taylor need a large?"

"The brand I use calls that size a magnum and yes that is what he needed."

"Do you carry all four sizes?"

"I always keep three regulars, three magnums and three XLs in my purse."

"But no smalls."

Jackie laughed. "No, I don't carry smalls."

"Where do you keep them in your purse? I've never seen them."

"They're in a small satin coin purse that I keep in one of the zippered pockets. I tried to keep them hidden."

"I understand." I thought for a moment and then I said; "Tomorrow you're going to have to buy more magnums."

Shaking her head, Jackie said; "No I buy them by the dozen. I keep the extras in my desk at work."

"So I wouldn't find them."

"They would have been hard to explain."

"Especially the XLs"

We both laughed.

I said; "Now you can keep them here in your bedroom."

"Yes, I suppose I can. I hadn't thought about that. It will make it a little easier. For obvious reasons I have to keep them hidden at work." Jackie shook her head. "Buying them is kind of a nuisance too. With my schedule it's sometimes hard to get to the drug store."

"I can buy them for you."

"Artie, are you sure? Buying a dozen magnums and a dozen XLs might be embarrassing for you." But then Jackie paused. After a second she looked at me with an impish smile and said; "Of course that might make it more fun. Yes, I think that as my servant buying my condoms should be one of your duties. In fact, after I have a date you should also be responsible for replenishing the supply in my purse."

Excited by this idea, I submissively bowed my head and said; "Yes ma'am, I would be honored to take care of that task for you."

Grinning, Jackie said; "Artie, we are a kinky pair, aren't we."

I nodded enthusiastically. Jackie laughed.

We both laughed for a moment and then I said; "So you what did you do after you rolled the condom onto Mr. Taylor's cock?"

"I climbed on top of him, slipped his beautiful dick into my cunt and lowered myself down until all of it was inside me. Artie I can't begin to describe how wonderful it feels when I slowly take the full length of a big cock into my cunt."

"It feels good."

"It feels amazing."

"You were on top. I thought you liked having your man on top?"

"I do, but not right away. I like to save the best for last. Clayt wanted to start out with me on top facing him. That way he could play with my tits while we fucked."

"You did say he was a breast man."

"He is and I love it when a guy plays with my nipples while he's fucking me."

"If you were on top wouldn't it be more accurate to say you were fucking Mr. Taylor?"

"Maybe, I just like to think that the guy is fucking me. It makes me feel a little sluttier."

"I like that too."

Jackie sat up and looked at me. "Really?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, I don't know why, but imagining a man fucking you is more exciting than you fucking him or even the two of you fucking each other."

"I'm glad you get excited when you think about other men fucking me."

I smiled at Jackie and then I said; "So Mr. Taylor was playing with your nipples while he was fucking you."

"Yes and it got me really excited."

"Did you cum?"

"I did, twice."

"Two times? I've never managed to make you cum at all..." My voice trailed off. Suddenly overwhelmed with sadness, I rolled over and looked away.

There was a moment of awkward silence and then I felt Jackie's fingertips softly caressing my side. "Artie, it's true. You've never made me cum while you were fucking me and other men have; but sweetheart you've given me countless orgasms and all of them were wonderful. You will always be my favorite sex partner."

"Why? It's obvious that I can't fuck worth a damn."

"That's not true."

"Then why has it been almost a year since you let me fuck you?"

There was more silence. I waited. Finally Jackie said; "Artie, men with bigger cocks can reach places inside me that you can't reach. They can hit my G spot."

"But I can't. Is that what you're telling me?"

"Artie I won't lie to you. You can't.

"Great! Thank you for being honest."

"Sweetheart, I do like it when you fuck me. I love you. We don't just fuck, we make love. That makes intercourse with you special."

"And that's why you were so eager to let me fuck you during the past year."

Jackie shook her head. "Damn it Artie, I screwed up. I'm sorry. You eat my pussy better than anyone I've ever met. I have unbelievable orgasms when you go down on me. They're better than anything Clayt, Ron, Phil or any other big cocked stud can do for me. Hitting my G spot is great, but sucking my clit is so much better. You're right, I did neglect that part of our love life during the past year; but it wasn't because I didn't enjoy it when you fucked me. It was because I loved having you eat my pussy so much."

I rolled over and looked at Jackie. "Yeah, I know. It's just that..."

"My neglect makes you wonder if I'm really sincere when I tell you that I love you."

"Yes."

"Artie, I plan to spend the rest of my life working to convince you that I am sincere."

"I know that."

"Sweetie, nobody is good at everything. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses. You're a great English teacher, but would you be as good if you were teaching math? While I think I'm a pretty good contract attorney, I'm not sure you'd want me to defend you if you were arrested."

I nodded.

Jackie continued. "Artie honey, there are lots of women who are better fucks than I am, but I know how to give an outstanding blowjob."

Unwittingly, Jackie had just ripped open another barely healed sore. Staring at her, I bitterly said; "Really? I didn't know that. Of course there really isn't any reason that I should know it. I'm just your husband."

Realizing her gaff, Jackie quickly said; "Artie, I'm sorry. I didn't..." She stopped and shook her head. "Oh Artie, I don't know what to say. I've been an awful wife."

Suddenly aware that I was acting like a petulant child, I said; "For a while our life was out of control. We weren't honest with each other."

"No Artie, I wasn't honest with you."

"Let's just say that we weren't doing a good job of communicating."

"Artie, why are you being so nice to me? I was a self-centered bitch. I completely ignored you while I greedily satiated all of my own needs."

"Yes you did do that, but if you're so selfish, why do you feel bad about it now? A selfish bitch would be saying, live with it sap."

Looking at me with a puzzled expression, Jackie said; "I'd never say that to you."

"I know, that's my point."

"So why was I so awful? Artie I don't know why I ignored you. I love your cock. I love sucking your cock."

"I think I understand what happened."

"You do? Tell me."

"Your mother has a theory."

"You mentioned that earlier. What is it?"

"She thinks that the lies and deceit were too much for you. The only way you could cope with what you were doing was to divide your life into three separate sections. You had your home life with the girls and me; your professional life with the law firm and your sex life."

"okay." Jackie was listening intently.

"I point out that you told me that you have steadfastly resisted having affairs with your professional colleagues."

"Yes, all of them are off limits."

"Why? Are you telling me that there aren't any good looking men in your office?"

"No there are several...Artie, that's beside the point. Playing at work is never a good idea. Everyone knows that."

"I beg to differ. Affairs in the workplace are quite common."

"Okay, but they're not professionally responsible."

"Or personally responsible. Let's just say that you chose to separate your professional life from your sex life."

"Artie."

I held up my hand. "Let me finish."

"Okay."

"You had a successful professional life and an exciting sex life and you were smart enough to avoid the obvious pitfalls that could result from combining them."

"Yes, that's exactly right."

"You also had a satisfying home life. You had two beautiful daughters and a loving husband."

Jackie smiled. "Yes I did and I understood that."

"And the only way you could maintain that satisfying home life was to keep it separated from your other lives, especially your exciting sex life."

"Yes, of course. That's just common sense."

"So at home you had to be the perfect mother and wife."

"I tried."

"Yes you did, but in your sex life you were a slut." I smiled at Jackie, "Your term."

She nodded. "Yes it is. Don't worry; I'm not offended when you say that."

I continued. "Unfortunately I was a problem. As your husband I wasn't only your housemate and the father of your children, I was also supposed to be your lover. That made me part of two of the carefully separated compartments of your life. This created an intolerable dissonance for you. In your sex life you were an uninhibited slut, but at home you were the perfect wife and mother. You had to find a way to reconcile this conflict and you did it by adopting the persona of a morally conservative housewife when we were having sex."

Nodding, Jackie said; "What you're saying makes some sense, but not completely. You've been eating my pussy and licking my ass for our entire marriage. That's hardly the behavior of a conservative housewife."

"You weren't doing that, I was. I was the nasty pervert; you were still a prim and proper housewife and mother."

"But I enjoyed it."

"Of course you did. You were still a woman who loves sex; you were just trying to hide that from me. You couldn't initiate anything adventurous on your own, but you could still enjoy it when I did it. Our dominant submissive relationship was also developing. My doing extra things solely for your pleasure seemed perfectly natural to both of us." Smiling, I added; "It still seems perfectly natural to me."

Jackie flashed me a quick smile, but her expression immediately reverted back to a look of intense concentration. It was obvious that she was thinking about what I'd just told her.

I waited.

Finally she looked at me and said; "I think you're probably right." She shook her head. "But it was still thoughtless of me."

"I agree. That's a good way to describe it. It was thoughtless. You didn't actually think about what you were doing. You didn't do it deliberately. It was a mistake and because it was a mistake it's easier for me to accept what happened and move on with our lives."

"It was a mistake. It was a mistake that I'll never again repeat."

"I believe you."

"Can you forgive me?"

"I already have. This conversation and my earlier conversation with your mother helped. Connie is a smart woman."

"Yes she is. Thank you Artie, thank you for being so understanding."

We smiled at each other and then Jackie kissed me. It was a sweet and tender kiss. I kissed her back and we held each other.

As we held each other Jackie whispered, "I love you Artie."

"I know, I love you too Jackie."

"Even after finding out that I'm a slut?"

"Especially after finding out that you're a slut. I love being married to a slut."

"And I love being married to an enthusiastic cuckold. You are, aren't you?"

"Most definitely."

Grinning, Jackie said; "Another man fucked me tonight."

"I know."

"He was good. He fucked me twice and made me cum both times."

"The second time he fucked you was he on top?"

"Yes."

"That's how you like it best, isn't it."

"I love having a big strong man on top of me."

"Did his big cock feel good inside you?"

"It felt wonderful. Every time he pushed into me he hit my g spot." Suddenly realizing that this was what had upset me earlier Jackie stopped and stared at me.

This time I wasn't upset. Instead I smiled at her and said; "That's why you need to keep partying with other men. I can suck your clit and lick your asshole, but my tiny cock can't reach your G spot."

Relieved that everything was all right, Jackie giggled and said; "I have a g spot in the back of my throat too."

"Really?"

Jackie nodded. "That's right."

Laughing, I said; "So you'd better keep sucking big cocks too."

Leering at me, Jackie said; "I fully intend to keep on doing that."

"As my dominant hot wife that is your prerogative."

Jackie smiled at me.

I smiled back and asked; "Did you have fun with Mr. Taylor tonight?"

"I had a wonderful time with him."

"I'm glad."

"Are you Artie? Are you really?"

"Yes."

"That makes me happy."

"Do you think you'll ever see him again?"

"Maybe, I gave him my cell phone number and told him to call me if he ever comes back here again."

"Do you hope he calls?"

Jackie shrugged. "He was fun. If he calls I'll definitely see him again, but if he doesn't that's okay too. Cucky, the world is teeming with handsome, well-endowed men who love easy pussy."

"This is going to be fun."

"Yes it is." Jackie smiled, but at the same time she yawned. "Artie honey, If you want me to do it I'll tell you more about my date, but it's getting late."

"That's okay, I've heard enough. It is getting late. It's time for us to go to sleep."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,908 Followers